Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 am

"Well, you're the most beautiful woman I'll ever be able to see." I was not going to touch Cristina, and probably not any other woman for that matter, so Annie was the only woman I could picture, all I knew about Cristina was that she was a werecat and was about the same weight as Annie. I hugged Annie, "You're just so wonderful."

Suso blinked at her, "Everything alright?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:41 am

"Thank you, for loving me." I said softly. "You're wonderful too." I smiled.

"I think I need to shift." Cristina yawned, her eyes amber when she opened them.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 am

Annie was already in my arms, so i just rested my head on hers, "I'm not the only one giving love here." I told her smiling lightly.

"Okay, I'll always be here for you." Suso said, looking into her eyes, though he wondered if she would be able to keep her mental state during her shifts at all.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:02 am

I smiled, cuddling into Soka, closing my eyes as I relaxed. "Can I make you breakfast in bed?" I asked, I had done it for my ex but they had gotten angry because I woke them up. I made it a habit of asking.

Cristina smiled, hugging him gently, not wanting to pass her germs on by kissing him. She made her way off the bed, going through the painful process of transforming.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 am

"I'd love that," I said, kissing Annie once more, "Maybe you could make enough for us to share." I suggested.

Suso's brows knit as Cristina transformed, he hated to see her go through so much pain, but he knew that if she held back it would probably hurt worse. Suso had an idea, he made a mental note to tell it to Cristina when she could understand him and remember it again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:17 am

I smiled, nodding. "I will." I grinned, getting up, putting on my shirt, and some shorts. Walking downstairs.

Cristina was mostly feline now, clearly a lioness.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 am

I stayed in the bed smiling as I let Annie go, she was always beautiful, no matter how I heard her, her steps even had a rhythmic pattern which was different from anyone else.

Suso stood up walking to where she was shifting and sat next to her, "Cristina, do you understand me still?" suso asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 am

I smiled, getting downstairs and began to make waffles and pancakes, along with eggs and bacon.

Cristina looked to Suso before she shifted completely, her big amber eyes glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:32 am

I took a pillow from next to me and hugged it, I was so in love with Annie I just needed something to hold on to so i wouldn't run down stairs to kiss her again and tell how perfect she was.

Suso smirked, "I guess it can wait then." He smiled gently rubbing a hand on Cristina's head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:41 am

I smiled as I made our breakfast, daydreaming about Soka, a foolish grin on my lips, snapping out of it when I was cooking the bacon, egg and pancakes, the waffles cooking already.

Cristina chuffed lightly, rubbing her large rounded head against his. A lot more affectionate as a lioness.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:47 am

I was smiling about Annie, she wanted to make me breakfast in bed but the longer I was away from her the more my mind filled in the loneliness, I shut my eyes with a slight smile on my face, maybe i could sleep and make the time pass faster.

Suso laughed lightly and moved his scratching down Cristina's neck, he knew nearly every animal liked that spot being scratched, he had when he was a full wolf.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:54 am

I smiled, taking all the breakfast up with orange juice on a tray, pushing the door open.

Cristina smiled, slumping down against him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 am

By that time I was asleep, and dreaming of Annie, which was noticeable by the way I occasionally said her name.

Suso smiled and sat crosslegged, he still hadn't changed but Cristina wasn't really clothed either, he just kept stroking her smiling to himself as he did.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:13 am

I smiled, setting the tray on the bed, kissing him once.

Cristina tackled him playfully, though was fairly rough.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 am

I smiled and air kissed Annie back, still asleep, my arms had fallen away from the pillow though. I chuckled lightly in my dream and sighed.

Suso laughed and pushed Cristina off of him, his fur offered a little extra padding so as long as Cristina didn't pull out her claws he wouldn't get hurt at all, aside from a few bruises.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:33 am

I giggled lightly. "Soka." I smiled lightly, giving him a gentle shake.

Cristina crouched, watching him, her tail thrashing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:37 am

I woke up to look at Annie "Oh, hey, you're back." I said, kissing her lightly "I'm glad."

Suso rolled up and did nearly the same thing, his hands out to either side and his legs far apart and planted firmly for extra support.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 am

I grinned. "I have our breakfast." She smiled, getting into bed and pulling the tray up to them carefully from the bottom of the bed, having put syrup on the pancakes.

Cristina dove at him, tackling him with her huge build, gripping him with her huge paws.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 am

I smiled and put an arm around her, I nearly came down there to help." I told Annie as I kissed lightly, "Let's eat." I said, not looking away from her eyes.

Suso laughed as he was thrown to the ground, he kicked off the floor with his foot and rolled them so he was on top, he gave Cristina a light lick on the side of her muzzle before he jumped off.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 am

I smiled lightly, nodding, looking to the food. "You go first." I smiled.

Cristina jumped up, though the smell of food drew her attention away.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:56 am

I took my plate and cut a piece of waffle off. I turned to Annie with a smile "Open wide." I told her, swirling the chunk in front of her so no syrup would spill.

Suso could pick it up as well, "hey Cristina, you shouldn't go find it, you won't like what happens after." Suso told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:08 am

I smiled lightly, opening my mouth.

Cristina watched Suso, but walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 am

I smiled as I slipped the waffle inside, pulling the fork out once Annie had closed her lips around it, I went back to cut another piece.

Suso leaped over Cristina, he had to keep Annie and Cristina from fighting again, he remembered how Cristina had felt the last time she'd came to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:48 am

(Sorry, I had to finish my homework.)
I smiled, chewing on the waffle, then cut some of the pancake for him.

Cristina swatted his leg, turning her back, walking to the bed, jumping up and laying down with a large yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 am

(It's alright)
I smiled as I ate the pancake, getting some eggs for Annie.

Suso hit the ground with a heavy whump, he groaned as he sat up and looked to Cristina he sighed since she looked tired, he leaned up against the wall and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next