Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've Screwed Up Bigtime...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

I've Screwed Up Bigtime... Empty
PostSubject: I've Screwed Up Bigtime...   I've Screwed Up Bigtime... EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 am

I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been pushing everyone away slowly. I've gotten a few text messages from old friends today and last night telling me how much they wish I'd stop doing this to them. I don't know how it came to me pushing, and pulling away, from everyone. I guess I've screwed up thinking I was irreplaceable... In the meantime I've been hurting more than myself...

Like... This message made me cry, I just feel like I can't fix it at all, and it's killing me not to, because I'm bad about spinning the situation around onto someone else when they're upset/mad at me. "Dear Sara,
You know I adore you,You know aim Always there for you and I'm Always Wanting to protect you. But I don't know What I have Done And I'm Sorry For whatever I did But Ignoring me is the wrong thing to do. I never ignored you. If This is the end, Girly, Your Secrets are Safe With Me I will never tell a Soul. Ever. I love you girly... I don't want this to be the end And I can Already feel myself slipping. You have been what holds me up from that Pit. I don't want this to be the end, you're so important to me. You're My rock. Just Remember I adore You so much <3"

And this one last night from Bethany.. She didn't do anything wrong. I just pushed her away, not on purpose I just kind of kept telling myself it was alright to back out now.  "Are we ok now? I am like...SO board without you to talk too, like...you have no idea...I'm like dead to the world. I know I've been a bitch but in my defence, I have been stressed and extremely put down by a lot in life and I didn't complained about it as much before because I always had you to cheer me up, but now I don't... I know it's my fault and I NEVER should have started this whole stupid mess, but I can't go back to fix this... if I could, 100% I would... I hope you accept my apology because I'm extremely sorry and miss talking to you so much..."

I feel like I'm the bitch. It's not either of their faults... We were all so close, Bethany and I told each other everything, same with Jaley. I mean from deep secrets to things I've never let anyone else know about me. I guess I don't know how to fix them- I have a damn ego that gets in the way of everything... Just shoot me now, please. I feel like I can't do anything right anymore.
Back to top Go down

I've Screwed Up Bigtime...
Page 1 of 1