Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Nick nodded lightly, kissing her fairly passionately, his left arm around her back, his right hand running down the side of her back, over her rear to her thigh as he laid her down.

Erin stroked Gretel's cheek, the little girls hand gripping her mothers finger as she fed, Erin's eyes staying on Gretel. "I don't want her exposed to magic. Now we're here, we have to be careful." She said softly, looking to Hugh.

Merida smiled. "Maybe we can do that thing again, now Nick and Inimica aren't here." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Inimica hummed as Nick gently set her on the floor of the jet, her hand gently caressing his cheek as they went down.

Hugh nodded, "I'll try and keep Rain and Chance on a low, but she might have a little herself, being part dragon and all." Hugh told Erin, but he could remove his wings to, on an extreme.

Ivan smiled, "Maybe, but only if you'll enjoy it." He told Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Nick hummed slightly also, though it was more of a small rumble at the back of his throat. He soon began to kiss her neck, sliding off her shirt, then her bra so he could kiss around her chest.

Erin nodded lightly. "I know, but she can't use it if she doesn't know about it." She said softly, pulling up the top of her dress to cover up once Gretel was full, cradling her in her arms.

"I enjoyed it last time didn't I?" Merida smiled, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:53 am

Inimica gasped with pleasure when Nick started kissing her breasts, she tried to get to hiis pants but her arms only reached his abdomen where her fingers groped and what Nick was doing was too amazing to pull away from. Inimica cried out in pleasure.

"Precisely," Hugh nodded, "But wht about Rain's scales, or my wings?" Hugh asked, those would be hard to explain once she started asking 'Why?'

Ivan smiled and kissed Merida back, "I enjoyed it to." He told her as he walked her home.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:05 am

Nick smiled lightly, continuing to kiss, as well as slight sucking at the skin on her breasts. He unbuttoned her trousers, dealing with the zipper as he gently slid them off her, along with her underwear, he having taken care of his shirt. His hands massaged her upper and inner thighs as he continued to kiss her chest.

Erin thought a second. "Maybe that can fit into the 'Everone is Different' lesson she'll learn. She'll notice not everyone is identical, and have different characteristics." Erin smiled, gently stroking Gretels cheek.

Merida giggled lightly, gently rubbing her free hand against his which she was holding. She then gently kissing it. "I love you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 am

Inimica gasped as her hands went to the back of Nick's head, she arched her back slightly when he massaged her thighs, moaning loudly. She felt like she was on fire with the passion he was giving her, completely new to all the sensations of her body.

Hugh smiled as he offered Gretel his finger, "I guess she'll learn that one early on then." Hugh smiled to her, "Will Rachel and the others be able to visit?" Hugh asked Erin, looking to her.

Ivan smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist, lightly kissing her forehead, "i love you to." He told her with a sincere smile, he stopped a moment to unlock his storefront.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am

Nick continued with his kissing, needing his hands to unbutton and remove his trousers and underwear.

Erin nodded lightly. "I don't see why not, she'll end up seeing a lot of strange beings, so Rachels son, Neptis and Slatch shouldn't be a problem." She smiled, Gretel gripping Hugh's finger tightly, her big brown eyes set on him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:22 am

Inimica started to call out his name, filling her words with the pleasure he was giving her and her love for him.

Hugh smiled a little to himself, "Not only that but I think Neptis' eggs will be hatching soon." Hugh told Erin, "Gretel might have some friends her age to play with." Hugh smiled to Gretel when she grabbed his finger.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 am

Once Nick was fully undressed, he worked his way between her legs, his member high and proud. "Are you sure about this?" He asked softly, wanting her to be sure she was ready.

Erin smiled, nodding. "Maybe." She said softly, cuddling into his side, Gretel watching them, as if learning their faces.

Merida smiled lightly, rubbing her arms as she waited for him, the cold getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 am

Inimica gripped Nicks shoulders "yes!" her cry was filled with pleasure and love. She pushed herself lower and around his member, crying out, "yes! yes, oh yes." Inimica shuddered at the feeling, she had been holding back for several days.

hugh smiled to Erin and gently kissed her, "you're amazing." He told her lovingly.

Ivan opened the door for Merida standing aside for her to enter the well heated shop.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:55 am

Nick gasped lightly at the feeling, thrusting into her, then out, then back in. He gasped lightly, as well as moaning, kissing her neck.

Erin smiled. "I love you." She said softly, kissing him back then looked to Gretel, who had fallen asleep.

Merida smiled, darting inside, pulling him with her.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:01 am

Inimica cried out again, filled with pleasure taking Nick's strong hands in hers and setting them on her breasts, moaning loudly.

Hugh smiled, "I love you to." as the same kissed her. He gently dislodged his finger from Gretels grip.

Ivan gasped then chuckled at Merida's eagerness, remembering to at least shut the door as he was taken inside.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:23 am

Nick gently grasped her breasts, continuing to thrust, moaning with her, his breaths coming short and quick.

Erin smiled lightly. "Thank you." She smiled, kissing him back.

Merida smiled lightly, hugging him to warm up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 am

Nick gently grasped her breasts, continuing to thrust, moaning with her, his breaths coming short and quick.

Erin smiled lightly. "Thank you." She smiled, kissing him back.

Merida smiled lightly, hugging him to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:32 am

Inimica cried out, "Harder!" She called, she was enjoying this so much, she wanted more, more of Nick, more of what he was doing to her. She arched her back as she pressed herself further around his shaft, sending him deeper into her sensitive folds.

Hugh smiled "You're welcome, he kissed Erin again smiling at the taste of her lips.

Ivan smiled and hugged Merida back, kissing her head lightly as he rocked back and forth with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:46 am

Nick obeyed, pressing harder into her, quickening his thrusts, slightly panting, but he kept going.

Erin smiled lightly, humming softly. She got up, putting Gretel in the warm and cosy crib she had, tucking the newborn up. Erin cuddled back up to Hugh, resting her head on his chest.

Merida smiled, cuddling into him. "You're so warm." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:53 am

Inimica called out Nicks name as he went deeper, faster, harder. Her hands went to her breasts and squezzed them as he worked her higher, moaning and gasping with every thrust.

Hugh wrapped his arms and wings around Erin when she came back, he kissed her head.

Ivan smiled and set his chin on Merida's head, "You're so soft." He told her, still rocking slightly with her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:00 am

Nick called out Inimica's name, as he grew quicker and a little rough, continuing to grasp her breasts, wetly kissing them also.

Merida smiled. "Is that good?" She asked with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:03 am

Inimica gasped as she turned her head and tried to grip the floor of the jet, it was starting to hurt, but it felt so good. she felt something begin to tighten, she wasn't quite sure what it was.

"Yes." Ivan told Merida, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 am

Nick could feel his end coming close, he slowed down, doing slow but pleasurable thrusts.

Erin smiled, kissing under his chin.

Merida smiled, closing her eyes as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 am

Inimica moaned when Nick slowed down, she pressed against him more, "Deeper," She moaned trying to get him to do that herself.

Hugh smiled and kissed Erin's forehead.

Ivan smiled, "How do you want to start?" he asked, gently kissing Merida again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:53 am

Nick nodded, getting closer to her, going in deeper, he kissed her neck, still grasping her breasts, brushing one hand down her back, over her bare rear and to her thigh, bringing it to his waist as he continued to thrust.

Erin smiled, kissing under his chin, laughing lightly. "I saw a police department thing in the town, and I was wondering I might get a job there." Erin said softly.

Merida shrugged lightly. "Maybe it could be like.. unexpected.. I kind of like that I guess." Merida said softly. "And can you be rough?" She asked, turning her attention to little trinkets on a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 am

Inimica cried out, she wriggled around beneath Nick as she tried to rub his member against everything she could, jerking under him when she finished and sighed, pulling him into a kiss.

"That sounds like fun, maybe you'd let me get a job there to." Hugh said, he remembered how she'd wanted him to stay at home with the kids.

"Yes i most certainly can." Ivan said following her eyes, "You know, some of those are said to enhance things, I can tell you what some are if you want to see if they'll make this more fun." Ivan offered.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:11 am

Nick finished also, moaning Inimica's name. He kissed her back, laying beside her, beathing heavily, his member taking its time to go soft again.

"If you want, but who'll look after the children? And I might not look as sexy in my uniform if you see other women in it." Erin smirked.

Merida smiled a little. "What do they do?" She asked, brushing her long black hair off her shoulder, her purple eyes looking to, the trinkets.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 am

Inimica giggled lightly, "You... were... amazing." She breathed, glancing down to Nick's still shaking member, she smirked a little, "Maybe we could try something else next time." She said as she lightly stroked it suggestively.

Hugh laughed, "We could take turns, you take one week while I take the next, tht way the kids won't be missing one of us all the time, and we'll only be gone at work we'll be together everyday." hugh said, he thought it would work great, but Erin would make the final decision.

Ivan glanced to them, "Most grant small things like wisdom and knowledge, but some clients of mine like the ones that do impossible things, like give you more breasts, make things larger, or more numerous, one even likes the ones which give the wearer both male and femal parts, now that I know magic exists I begin to wonder if some might actually work." Ivan said as he looked back to Merida, she would decide what she wanted, "I think one even offers the weaer complete control over their lovers appearance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next