Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:24 am

Sorry! XD it's thanksgiving, and my mom and I have been cooking all morning!)

Stephen nodded, he knew that very well. It still didn't prove much to him. "I see, and I remember — I was there. Just because you saved someone your friends with, or whatever you are, doesn't mean much. Eve isn't the center of the group... And I already know you knew her before." he said, glancing back at the house. "I've saved every single person here at least once. Rather its Darrel from walkers, Beth from herself, The children, or Eve and Calvin form walkers. It isn't about saving people, kid... It's about showing that you're not going to just leave us, or throw us under the bus, after we do everything we can to protect you— I already said you could go to Atlanta with us. I think that's a good place for you to start."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:01 am

Oh happy thanksgiving! Very Happy))

Alvin looked to Eve who merely rose a perfectly shaped eyebrow. "I see how it is." She smiled, nodding softly to Alvin before walking back towards the house.
"Well when I brought up about going, you weren't exactly happy. You and Beth were pretty determined to keep me here." Alvin told him, his brown eyes studying the follow man. "I was willing to go, now I can't help but think if I did, I'd be shot in the back and left for the walkers." He told Stephen, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:13 am

(Thank you! Haha. Smile)

Stephen shook his head. "No, you wouldn't. We take care of our own.. We just have to be sure you won't end up hurting our cause, or whatever it is, more than helping us. It's nothing against you, I promise... it's just we've been screwed over before by our enemies-- we tried to help them, and in turn they ended up trying to blow our entire establishment away. Hence why we're here instead of back at the prison... I feel bad for leaving, but I had to protect the people that mean the most to me."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:47 am

Not a problem! Very Happy))

"I just.. Wanna be accepted here. It's actually the longest I've stayed at a camp since the beginning of this thing." Alvin said honestly. "You guys have it good here, and I want nothing more than to help. You can send me off on my way once I've outstayed my welcome." Alvin said honestly, watching Stephen. "I've gotten by earning my stay of a night before moving on." He shrugged softly.

Eve opened the door heavily. "Doesn't mean much." She repeated to herself before letting the door hit against the frame as it closed. She cleaned up all the plates, washing them in the water before setting them to dry. She went back upstairs to sit with the kids, making a fort of sheets with them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:59 am

(Thanksgiving is too much. XD I ate way too much... Now I look like I'm five months pregnant. >.< lol no joke.)

"You will be accepted. Trust me... It even seems Beth has taken a liking to your company, so for being friendly, you're doing fine. You don't have to walk around on your tiptoes, just don't throw us under. We've gotten this far, we have no intention of downing right now." He patted Alvins shoulder, "you're alright kid. If you'd like to go to Atlanta with Darel and I, get your gear together. We're leaving at dusk."

Beth happened to walk inside the same time eve did, but it seemed she couldn't even get a word in. What was up with everyone? Why were they so frustrated with everything? She just shrugged and went on with cleaning up some of the extra rooms.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:15 am

Haha I'm sure you don't xD Just remember not to eat to quickly! You'll get indejestion or so my principle says xD))

Alvin nodded softly. He wasn't so sure but he figured small arguments would be forgotten easily. He nodded to everything Stephen said. "Thanks man." He said gratefully, and it was evident in his voice that it was a huge weight off his shoulders. Alvin looked to Stephen. "It's if you feel you need the extra help, I could always look out for people here. Make sure they're still here when you get back." He nodded.

Eve sat under the sheets with the children, telling the stories of life before the walkers. It was almost like a paradice land. It pained her that Calvim and Roxy could hardly remember now it used to be, and that Darcy would grow up only knowing this world as it is and not how it was. "We're strong now. We're protected. Some people are going to get more things to protect us. We'll be okay." She kissed their foreheads.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:42 am

(I know, I usually try really hard not to! LOL I love food... it's horrible, but its also so good. <3 i just need to slow down to lose a few pounds I've gained cooking. XD)

"I kind of do wish you would stay here with them, because if something happens to them while I'm gone, I don't know if I could take it." Stephen glanced down, "You can go with us, or stay here. Totally up to you, but I'm sure I'll be in the dog house until I leave. She did seem kind of pissed, but, oh well." He looked at the fences, then smiled. "We're done out here for now, it's strong enough to keep the walkers out until we get back, so I think we should work on the house now. Eh? Help me to put a real lock on the front door, or maybe even make sure all windows are locked... the basics."

"Why do you tell them about that?" Beth asked, she'd been listening from the doorway, even if she couldn't exactly see them through the fort. "It's the past... It's like, almost false hope, you know? I just don't want them to want that back, even though we all do... but it'll never be like that again."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 am

(Haha I know xD Im kinda ill so I don't eat as much xD)

Alvin nodded softly. "Then it's settled." He said, watching him quietly. " I thought you loves her?" He rose his eyebrows though shook his head. "My mistake." He looked to the fences and nodded. "we'll probably build on the defences. Some guy I ran into a couple months back had a whole set of defences. I think we'd be able to recreate that here." Alvin suggested. "A lock sounds good. Maybe and emergency baracade also? You never know when ones needed." He added.

Eve sighed, getting up and walking to Beth: "because I want them to remember the world wants always like this. Do you not approve of me giving them hope?" She asked, rhetorically of course. "I've taken it open myself to care and raise these kids. What I tell them is my business. Beth, you're still just a kid yourself. Even if times have changed." Eve told her before returning to the kids."You know we can make shadow puppets with the light from the window?" She told them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:12 am

(Still??)

"I do love her..." Stephen said, raising a brow. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, not raising his voice, but he wanted to know. His personal life was his business, not Alvins. It was the same thing both ways, just as Alvin's personal life was not Stephen's business. However, he quickly dropped it to continue to talk about the defenses and such. "I think that's a good idea, you have any plans on what we can do to re-create that?" He asked softly, glancing to him once again as he rubbed his chin. "Let's get to work, quickly."

"I really don't, actually." Beth said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I get that you want them to know that the world wasn't always like this, but remember.. either way, it was still bad. We all had problems, actually right now it seems so much better... no more money problems... I like it, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:20 am

Yeah there's a lot of bugs going around my school right now -.- I seem to be catching them all and the stress of these two girls who decide to make me and my close friends life a misery doesn't belo at all -.-'))

"Nothing's it's just.. Nothing." Alvin shook his head. "Well, uh. He had like, bait.. A caged animal in the centre of these long, sharp logs? They'd draw walkers and they'd get stuck, nowhere to go until he drove something through their head, got them unstuck and burned them I guess." Alvin said. We could surround this place in them. Going further out so the wire catches ones that slipped past? It's good for herds I suppose." Alvin explained.

"Well there's a surprise. But pretty much like everyone around this place, I don't care what you think. I'm gonna raise these kids regardless." Eve said before showing the children basic animals to which they gasped in amazement. Eve chuckled and helping them, encouraging them to try to make different animals other than the ones she taught them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh that sucks. ;-; that's why I'm happy I'm the only girl in my grade right now... No fuss... I had a dream Bailey and another girl came back, and I swear it sucked... -,- I'm happy to be the only girl. XD the guys make good friends.)

Stephen nodded at all he was saying. Honestly he was impressed by the young man at the moment. "So, you think we could catch like, rabbits, raccoons, and possums? Would that work for it?" He asked as he glanced over the fences. "I think adding another row would do wonders for us -- like you said, it'll be good for herds of them."

Beth raised her eyebrows in response. "Firstly," she said, her arms falling to her side where her small hands balled up into fists. "I have more say so around here than you'll ever have. The only reason you're still around is because Stephen has found some sort of interest in you-- or maybe because he's just screwing you on the side, eh?" She asked, looking toward the window. "Secondly, you only have the right to raise your brother. I was there when one of the others were born, and have taken care of Roxy since we rescued she and her dad a long while ago. Don't think, just because your sleeping with the boss that it'll get you anywhere. Just sayin, it won't."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Omg you're so lucky! I'd give anything to be where you are xD))

"Yeah, pretty much anything that moves. Squirrels also." Alvin told him. "I'm sure with the right set of traps they won't be too hard to answer. But of course we may have to feed them and such so they stay alive." He nodded, looking to the fences once more. "Yeah, maybe even extending them out a little so we have more strength on our side.." He suggested.

"Give me strength." Eve muttered as she once again walked out of the fort. "Beth I have no problem with you. It's your attitude. You get your nose in where it's not needed nor wanted." Eve told her honestly. "You always bring Stephen into our little arguments don't you?" She asked. "What's wrong? Cus' he loves me instead of you?" She asked, meaning it as a genuine question. "To be honest, I thought we put all of this behind us."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Sorry'! My friend has been over all day, and we've been studying, and afterwards I taught her how to ride a horse. XD for the first time, and she did pretty good. XD)

Stephen nodded once again. For the last time on that subject. "We can work on it when we get back, but now I have got to get ready to go... Are you going to stay and take care of my, I mean... The girls? If they're hurt when Darrel and I get back— you won't have to worry about me, but if Beth gets hurt, he'll be the first to pry an arrow through your skull." He patted him on the back, "eve, I know she'll be alright. She's strong. And smart. Beth, however, she lacks something called common since. She's good with a gun, and a knife, but put her out on her own, with a herd of walkers comin' from the west, and you tell her to go east, she'll turn her happy little ass right around and walk the other way. Into the walkers. Without one little thought running through her mind besides; 'I know better than you, I'm doing this my way.'" He chuckled softly. "I've know her since before this whole thing really went down... I just worry about her because, unlike eve, she doesn't totally understand. It worries me, you know? It's hard as hell to keep everyone safe here. But, like I said, if she gets hurt you don't have to worry about me. It's her man..."

Beth growled through her gritted teeth. "No, things seem to pop back up when you tell me you don't care about what I say — isn't that what you said; 'pretty much like everyone else around here, I don't care what you say'? Wasn't it something like that? Yeah, that does seem to give me grounds to bring up stupid things in the past, especially when it's true..." She trailed off, her eyes narrowing. "How do you know he loves you? Huh? He sure doesn't act it, now does he? Oh, but when you had sex with him... He said it over and over, right? It's his thing. He says it to everyone."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm

It's okay! Haha, I'm most likely out all day ish but I'll have loads of time at night and stuff xD))

Alvin nodded softly. "Eves a lot weaker than you think." He told him. "She's the type of girl who'll let you see what she wants you to see, and nothing more." He shook his head, glancing back to the house. "I'll look out for them both, to the best of my ability." Alvin said, giving his word.

"That's because I don't." Eve smiled, tilting her head. "Mm, so I guess when he holds me at night, and kisses me so tenderly, whispering that me and my brother were the best thing that ever happened to him.. Was all lies.." She rose an eyebrow. "You're wasting your breath. I love him, and he loves me, Beth. Jealousy will neither get you nowhere, nor attractive."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm sorry again! Kelsey keeps me busy. ;-Wink

Stephen nodded softly at the words he spoke. He knew it was right, even though he had wished it weren't true. He wanted her to be strong. He wanted her to carry on when he wasn't there... He wanted her to lead the whole thing. But, he knew deep down she wasn't quite strong enough. "Thank you," he said. "For taking care of them.. I don't know how long we will be in Atlanta. It could be a couple weeks. We will keep in contact every day, though. Par Eves request."

Beth tried to reply, but this nauseous feeling wouldnt leave her. "I don't love h—" she covered her mouth and turned to walk toward the bathroom. She felt miserable. Like, all over she felt sick and tired... Her body hurt. Putting all aside that just happened with eve, when she walked out, she went to her first. She was the only one she could talk to. "Eve, I'm sorry ok? I... Just... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Once she agreed, Beth took a seat beside her. Or kind of beside her. "Three months ago, before we really moved into the prison, when we were still out and about... We ran into this guy... He was sweet. He took interest in me... And I gave him plenty of attention... Anyways, he left the next day, but before he left something kind of happened... I think I'm pregnant." When Beth talked about giving her virginity tour Darrel, she meant it as the first time she really wanted to have sex. She was aloud to say the other thing wasn't important enough to be her first time, right? "I keep getting nauseous, morning, noon, night... I don't know — everything is different. Like, my since if smell is so strong, and... Other things..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:06 am

"It's the least I could do, really. I wanna be able to help the best I can." Alvin nodded, looking back to the house. "Sounds good." He said, knowing the keeping in contact was all Eve just by the mere mention. Abandonment issues ran strong through her, even before the walkers turned up, so Eve had told him. "We should go back inside, and get you and Darrel geared up with some food for the road and such."

Eve rolled her eyes. "I never get a break from her." She muttered to herself, sick and tired of it constantly being the main argument between them. She had come to the point of leaving because of it. With everything as bad as it was, she finally found someone to retreat to, and it seemed she couldn't have him either. When Beth came back, Eve didn't quite get chance to speak before she was hit with a bombshell of news. She stood, staring blankly at the girl, barely a woman stood next to her. Letting it all sink in. She couldn't leave her. It was bad enough she was going through this, Eve couldn't let her do it alone. "We've gonna do something Beth. You really godda think hard about this. If you feel like your ready to bring a baby into this world, given what happened to Stephen.. And you wanna go through with it.. Then I'm there, every step of the way. I'll go on runs for formula and clothes. If not.. Then we really godda look at the alternative." Eve said softly, knowing it was a delicate subject.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:58 am

(I was, last night, watching the walking dead... and Beth Greene was killed Sad I seriously bawled my eyes out... then Darrel, he cried (He NEVER cries... has killed at least 100 people, and who knows how many walkers... never has shed a tear before.)... and he was shaking, breathing heavily, but even with everyone trying to keep him from killing the woman who'd just literally blown Beth's brains all over the hospital, he did it. I was screaming at the TV. xD There was a lot of people upset about her death... it was really, really freaking messed up.)

"We're all ready to go," Stephen said. "I packed before I ate lunch. I wasn't really hungry, but I did need to get my stuff together. Darrel, he's always packed and ready to go if something goes down. That, I know for a fact." Stephen chuckled softly as he walked inside, just in time to hear Eve say something along the lines of; "if you feel like you're ready to bring a baby into this world... blah blah blah... if not... look at alternative..." it was rather easy to say his face turned as bright as a cherry. "What? Wh- no, no. There's no option. We need an alternative." He said, glancing between Beth and eve. "I've been through this before.. I lost my wife to child birth.. this is an absolute no, end of story."

Beth had been thinking of what to say, until Stephen spoke up. Spoke for her. She wasn't sure rather to scream at him, or hold her tongue, so she chose the easier one; keeping quiet. She'd kind of wanted to keep it, it had always been a dream of hers to one day be a mother. What was so bad about that? "What alternative is there? Are you going to shoot me first?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:39 pm

No!!! I haven't got that far yet! :O :,( ))

Alvin nodded softly, however he went to the kitchen to get a rucksack of supplies for the road. Making sure he left plenty for the rest of them. He just wanted them to have some food, since it was getting harder and harder to come across now.

Eve bit her lip. Unlike Beth, she was going to say something. "This didn't you decision. It's Beth's baby." She told him, glancing up to him. "A death in child birth was a one off. Maybe it was a different complication. You're going to Atlanta. To a hospital for supplies. We'll be ready." Eve said, looking to Beth. "If that's what you want to do. He doesn't have a say in this, it's all you." Eve nodded to her. "Nobody's gonna shoot anybody." She told them both, looking up to Stephen. "Go get your stuff ready. I'd appreciate if myself and Beth could have some times privately to talk about this."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am

Oh shit.. I didn't know you watched the series. ;-; I wouldn't have said anything... Sorry. ;-; didn't mean to give spoilers.)

"My stuff is ready. It is still a no, I don't want to have anyone hurt. Understand? It doesn't matter who's baby it is. We're here for the greater good, and that isn't the greater good. It'll ruin us. All of us... Do you know how hard it is to protect a pregnant woman durring these times? She's easy pray for a walker. They'll ca—"

"Stop, stop right there." Beth stood up as she walked over to him. "You're being an asshole! Stop acting like you don't give a shit about anything. None of the people we lost, you didn't even care! Hell, I know you look at me and see another dead girl. I'm not mishone, I'm not carol, I'm not Maggie. I'm not like you, or them, but I made it. You didn't cry when you lost Andrea—"

That was when he got mad. "Your whole fucking family is gone, you lost two boyfriends, and you can't even shed a tear!" He nearly shouted, "go cry me a river. This conversation is over with."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 am

It's okay I guess, I'm literally starting season 4 so Im catching up I guess.))

Eve watched the two argue it out, it got her angry to see the way he was talking to her. She may have said bad things, but she was there for Beth now. When it mattered. "You lost you wife, and your baby." Eve said, looking up from the ground straight to Stephen. "She lost the people that practically raised her. People have all different coping mechanisms. You're being an inconsiderate... Jerk." Eve stopped herself from going off the rails on insults. She turned to Beth. "Come on, hun. We can go somewhere else and talk like adults about this." Eve said softly, trying to guide her towards the exit.

Alvin was standing at the doorway, almost seeing the weakness of the group before his eyes. His big brown eyes moved from Eve, to Stephen then to Beth, where he gave a look of almost sympathy, but support. He quickly made himself scarce, deciding to craft materials for the more effective defences.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:54 am

I'm sorry… If I would have known I wouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry…)

Beth bit down on her lips. She wanted to get something out, to say something to him. But she couldn't. He was right… She'd became near heartless during the outbreak. “Go to hell,” she said, tears finally filling her eyes as she turned to walk away with Eve. At least everyone wasn't against her right now. “I'm sorry, I think he might have been right. I'll be a horrible mother. I know it. I get it… I'm heartless… But I've always wanted this, you know? To have a family…”

Stephen, however, was silent now. He knew he'd gone overboard. He couldn't have felt worse, but he also knew it could have been worse if she actually decided to go through with the pregnancy. Right? I mean, come on, he had lost his wife, his baby, and didn't want to lose anyone else to the same peril. “Fine, I'm being an inconsiderate jerk. But would you like to answer me why? I mean, how am I being so inconsiderate? For trying to save her?” He growled, just before she walked away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:11 am

No, no it's okay! Really, it's fine! Could you maybe post on our other Rp? If you haven't already? Smile ))

Eve glanced back to him. "Because your forcing her. Your treating her like shit because you know she can't say anything back. You know damn right if it was me in her position I'd sock you right back in your place. You're not this baby's father, therefore, you have no say in what she does." Eve told him before walking her out of the room. "Come on." She said, clearly annoyed already. "We've godda think about this, seriously. Pros and cons." She nodded.

Alvin stayed out of the way of everyone, keeping to himself because he thought that was the best thing to do right now. At least while everyone was a little rattled. He wired two walkies together, so they'd transmit and receive to each other. They had spoken about keeping in contact, and Eve mentioned walkies to Alvin at some point.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 am

I feel bad now, though. Lol. Oh, yeah, sorry! I'll do that ASAP.)

Stephen glanced back to see Alvin. He forced a smile, then quickly let it fall to walk to see how much more they needed to pack to go to Atlanta. He, as he threw some things into a bag, thought of what they would do if she decided to keep it. He needed to know, one way or the other. He had to know if she was going to keep.. It. If she was, then they needed to be prepared.

“Eve, I want to keep my baby…” She said softly, brushing the strands of blonde hair that'd fallen into her eyes. “I don't care what the cons are. I can't just… Pretend it never happened. It did. It's a part of my life now, rather stephen, or you, or anyone else doesn't like it… I am scared it'll end bad, but so what? Life is about taking risks… I guess this is my biggest one as of now. Plus, Darrel will take care of me… He wouldn't let anyone hurt me…” She said softly, looking down. “I feel like such an idiot…”
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Don't be! And thanks! Very Happy))

Eve watched Beth, nodding at her answer. "Then I'm here, and so will Daryl." She nodded. "Maybe even Calvin will be a good kinda like.. Cousin or something?" She chuckled softly. "Is it bad I'm excited? A new life when the world has gone to shit is enough to bring hope in a few people. Besides, Stephen will have supplied by then from Atlanta. Hospital supplies. We'll be fine. I'm sure." Eve nodded. "Don't, don't be. You're gonna me a mom. That's what you always wanted right? Don't let Stephen being an ass pull you down." She told her.

Alvin carried on, quite content on his own. He rubbed his forehead as the sweat of the humidity began to grow. He finished up the walkies then went to find Stephen, handing him one. "So you can keep in contact." He said softly. "I'll go give Eve the other, when she's less busy." Alvin added, walking away shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:04 am

(I just realized I was spelling Daryls name wrong. XD I was spelling it the same way my uncles is spelt. Whoops.)

"I hope you're right..." she looked down, then back to eve. Now, she was pretty sure they could handle this, and it'd be a total bonding thing for all of them. They'd all need to chip in — not as much as Beth, but a little bit. "I kind of hope it's a boy. Women are used too much in this world... I would be scared to death of someone taking Her, or someone hurting her." She glanced down once more. "Do you think you could go and tell stephen what we need? I Guess I'm gonna go and talk to Daryl."

Stephen took the talkie, and then agreed with what he was saying. "Thanks, a lot. I'll need this while we are in Atlanta." He forced a smile, then turned around to make sure everything was ready to go. Once he was sure, he threw the bag over his shoulder and made his way down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: