Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:19 am

Beth slowly began to nod. However, she knew it wasn't true. Not all the way. "We've let them go in the past before. It was hard, but it was also best for the group. You know, I'm not as fast as I used to be," she murmured. "I'm not even half the person I used to be... The pregnancy drained me, but having her just... I'm always tired, I'm always slowing you guys down... Not Violet, just me." Beth slowly brushed Violet's nearly translucent, golden hair back. "I trust them too," she added. "I just don't want to hurt you guys... I'm just having a hard time recovering right now."

"We can handle him," Stephen said. "I'm not worried for me, but you." He whispered, moving a bit closer so the girls couldn't understand them. "You're treading on dangerous territory. I'm just really glad you love her, because otherwise it may all have been a waste." He pulled back, dusting his chest off before he turned back to the girls. "Tomorrow morning," he motioned toward Daryl. "We have to talk to him. Set guide lines. Who the hell knows what he's capable of—I for one, do not want to find out any time soon."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Eve moved to sit next to her, watching Voilet and Beth, her gaze switching between the two. "Ive told you Beth, we're all here for you. I'm here for both of you. I had experience with all this baby stuff. If you ever need like a nap or anything, just to get your strength, I'll be more than happy to take her for a while." Eve nodded softly, giving a gentle smile. "Besides. It's nice having a baby around. It's a sign of hope." The redhead nodded, her big green eyes watching the Blonde baby.

Alvin nodded quietly at all he was telling him, most of it he knew himself. "I know, and I'm not giving her up, even when he's got an arrow aimed straight at his head. He had the opportunity to kill me out there, and he didn't. That's godda prove something. That there's some common sense in that man." He sighed, rubbing his forehead. He nodded in agreement to what Stephen had told him, patting his back. "Agreed, I'm gonna go lie down since there's nothing else to be done." Alvins whole body ached from straining his body to the extreme to get everything done. Plopping down on the hay bales, he gave a soft sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Beth nodded slowly, adjusting herself and the baby after Eve sat down beside her. "She needs it," she said softly. "I'm not the best mother, but I do try... Sometimes I just need help, and I was scared of asking you because of the last time we talked, and all of that.." She murmured, then lowered her head down. 

(I have to go to school now, ;-; I'm sorry!)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:42 am

(It's alright! I just got back lol.)

Eve nodded quietly, watching Beth. "I know, but this groups survival is so much more important now. I mean, we're what? Nearly a year into this apocalypse? We've survived this long, and the day Stephen found me and my brother, I think it was fate that we'd all come together, even with our differences." The woman nodded softly. "I understand there's a rivalry between Daryl and Alvin, and I also get the situation with Violet and Stephen, but we're making do." Eve nodded softly, with a little smile. "I'm always here to help, I guess, technically speaking, I'm kinda a step mom. I'll help you no matter what it is you need. Diapers, I'll go on the run myself. Blankets, baby grows, you name it."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:02 am

Beth nodded. She felt safe in Eves company, believe it or not. It was almost like the rivalry that had been there before, was suddenly all gone. Like, she needed Eve in order to move on safely and happily... Almost like they were actually friends. "Thank you," Beth whispered as she rested a hand on Eve's shoulder. Then the strangest thing happened; Beth smiled the first sincere, comforted smile that she had in a long time. "For being strong enough to let us move past the past. We're all a family, we have to make it together. It's all for one, right? And one for all?" She chuckled softly, then dropped her hand down to her own side. "We should get to bed, though. It's late."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:08 am

(Ugh, this Rper that I'm sure is like 12 years old has just taken things too far -,- I mean, since when was threatening to kill yourself okay just because the other person wouldn't agree to an idea?! Ugh, seriously!)

Eve gave a soft smile, nodding. "Me too, actually. But I guess it took a lot of pain and anguish to be able to move past all the petty arguments we had. I mean, c'mon, most of them, if not all, were over a guy." Eve chuckled, shaking her head at herself. "I mean, how much more typical teenager can we get?" She smiled softly, nodding at her next point "Right, one big family". The redhead smiled, nodding as she stood up. "You're right. Just about up if you need anything." She grinned in her distinct Georgian drawl. Eve made her way over to Stephen, grabbing his hand with both of hers. "Coming to bed?" She asked with a flirtatious smile and an enticing wink before laughing soft shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:24 am

(What. The. Actual. Fuck. Who in the hell would threaten to kill... Nope, I won't go there! I'm sorry, because I would have dropped it then and there! XD that's just them trying to convince you to do it anyways!)

Beth chuckled softly as she rolled her head back. Right now, all she could do was laugh over that. And it was pretty freaking nice. "Night," she waved, then felt of Voilets head once more to see if she'd cooled down any at all. Luckily, she had—and quite a bit if I may add. She made her way back to the hummer, grabbing the baby girls blanket from the back of the SUV, and wrapping it around her baby girl before making her way toward Alvin. She lightly nudged him with her knee as she climbed in beside him. "Are you awake?" She asked so softly she wondered if he could even hear it. "I need a cuddle..." She trailed off, looking to the child in her arms. "We need a cuddle." 

Stephen nearly jumped out of his skin when Eve grabbed hold of his hand, but soon calmed back into his normal state. Well, maybe just a bit more excited than normal... After all, her smile got to him big time. "Oh?" He asked softly, with a small smirk tugging up at the right side of his lips. "It's too bad we're not alone here..." He purred, pressing his lips to her forehead. "Because this is just unfair to the max, Eve." He murmured, then pulled away with a small smile. "We should probably get to bed before you make me think more about that..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:55 am

(My point exactly! I so tried to block them but the guilt trip! Urgh it's so annoying! I think they're literally like 12 years old -.-))

Alvin hummed softly in somewhat of an answer. He'd been in and out of sleep for a while, exhausted, but to the point where he was literally too tired to sleep. He smiled softly as he listened to Beth, moving closer and wrapping his arm around the girls. "It'd be my pleasure to keep my girls warm, and safe.." The man went on, his words slowing and breaking down until he stopped talking altogether, out for the count.

Eve giggled softly when she made him jump, it being the first time, she was sure, that that had happened. However, the woman whined at his reasons of why not. "But it's been so long.." She pouted, leaning her head against Stephens chest, resting her chin there eventually so she could look up at him. "But I wanna make you think about it, I wanna know if you missed me or not." She smirked, pecking his lips before heading to the ladder to head up to their sleeping space.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:41 am

(I know the feeling. >.< though, if that happened to me I don't know what I would say! Are they still doing that!? That would frustrate me.) 

Beth knew he was out, but she was more than happy with his arms wrapped around them. She soothed Voilet into a nice, warm, and pieceful. She soon, slowly, fell asleep in his arms. Hours later, around two or three a.m. she was woken by the thunder around them, trees beating against the sides of the wooden barn. Beth frantically began to shiver, almost as if she were scared. She was, she was very scared. Even with her baby in her arms, she couldn't escape the feeling that there were walkers right outside their door. "Alvin," she buried her head into him. It was obvious she was fighting back tears. "Please wake up... I need you..."

Stephen moaned softly as he followed her up the ladder. "You're so mean to me," he whispered, gently grabbing at her butt as she walked ahead of him. "I think it's been to long too, but you're being a damn tease and I can't stand it!" He chuckled, kissing at her cheek as he pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her firm behind. "I love you, Eve."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:20 pm

((Not anymore, but I think they were just attention seeking, yknow? But still, it's a horrible card to pull on someone, only because I didn't want my character to have children -(0.0)- ))

Alvin was asleep for a while, until the loud thunder and lightning. "I'm here, baby, I'm here." He soothed, easily telling and was terrified. "We'll be okay. I'll protect you, it's okay." He assured her, whispering in her ear as he rubbed her back soothingly, kissing her shoulder softly. "We're safe here." Alvin told her, holding her so close they eventually became a tangle of limbs, of course keeping violet safe and warm.

Eve giggled softly, watching him come up the rest of the ladder after she got to the top. "That wasn't very nice." She pouted, her hands moved to act like a shield to her ass. She gave a soft chuckle at him though, running her hands up his clothed chest. "Then don't!" Eve giggled. "C'mon, we'll be quiet. There's no springs this time around." She smirked softly, holding onto his shirt. "A woman has needs. Y'know." She chuckled softly, resting her fingers on his cheek, the other around his neck. "I love you too, Stephen." Eve smiled brightly, leaning in and kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:19 am

Oh my god. Seriously? That's so silly!! Omg, dude... lol I would be like; "you're kidding me?" Lmao, I know it's mean. But I suffered from severe depression for months and months, and never was it over that kind of thing! That's just silly. Sorry. I'm mean, I know lol)

Beth slowly began to sob into his chest. She was shuttering with fear, even when he was holding her. Shaking. Convulsing almost.  "They're going to get us," she stammered. "They're going to take my baby girl away. They're going to hurt her..." She bawled, clenching onto his shirt. "Alvin, they're going to kill us." She murmured, finally calming down a bit more, but it was obvious how scared she was. It wasn't over. 

Stephen, on the other hand, was getting too wound up in Eve to even worry about anything else. "You're such a freaking tease," he murmured against her neck as he moved his lips there, pressing them down on the hot skin. He moved his hands down to the small of her back, bringing her closer and closer to him until there was no more room. "You think you have needs? I have to try and pretend you don't turn me on every time I look at you.. That your voice doesn't get me excited, or how you walk... God, there's no end of it... You're just sexy in every way."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:28 am

I know! My point exactly! I'm like: "Ehem, this is MY character, so move yourself, build a bridge, and get over it!" XD Nah, you're not mean! That's the nicest way I would've put it lol xD))

Alvin soothed her with gentle shushes, rubbing her back. "Hey, hey. It's fine. We're okay." He whispered. "Everything good. We have weapons, and were safe in here." He kissed her forehead. "We're all safe." He nodded, holding her against his body. "I'm not gonna let those creatures come close to you, you believe me when say that." He told her, closing his eyes.

Eve chuckled quietly, biting her lip at the feel of his hot breath against her skin, closing her eyes as she felt his lips move against her skin. She slid her hands up his chiseled chest, to wrap them around his neck. She smiled at all of his compliments, her blush deepening with each one. "And you don't think you drive me crazy? The way your muscles strain against your shirt when you work? Or how I sometimes randomly catch your eye, I mean, you still give me butterflies." Eve smiled, capturing his lips on another kiss. "C'mon, we'll be quiet, pinky promise!" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:00 am

Exactly! Lol, I just couldn't do it. Like, I don't rp a lot anymore ((only on here, actually.) because all the kik rps I had got really weird xD) 

Beth's breath hitched as she tried to calm down. Her heart, though, it raced within her chest. "Alvin," she whispered, "I'm so scared... I'm scared I'm going to get bitten... Or worse, you'll get bitten... Babe, I can't live without you... These thoughts, though, they're killing me... They're hurting me so badly... All I ever want to do anymore is cry into your shirt while you hold me... But I can't. I have to pull myself together... For all of us..." She sounded a bit disappointed, but knowing they 'needed' her, made it hard. She had to pretend that she was sane when in reality her sanity was fading quickly. 

Stephen moaned softly, continuing to kiss her neck. Of course, his skin got a bit more heated whenever she mentioned the whole thing about how she felt about him. He brushed his hands down her side, then up under her shirt, tracing her curves. "You're still a tease..." He whispered, pulling back to connect his lips to hers. "Do you really need to?" He asked, a small smirk. "We don't have any condoms or.. Anything.... We have to have that..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Aha xD I'm Rping here, kik and HEE xD))

"We'll all be fine. Stephen and I, we're working hard to make this a safe place for everyone." He whispered into her blonde hair, making sure she was close at all times. "We all have our moments when reality catches up, it's okay. It's okay to cry." Alvin soothed. "We have a little person were all looking out for, we've all godda stay strong for her, especially her momma."

Eve was in complete heaven at this moment, her skin flaring with goosebumps from his delicate touch, she easily kissing him once their lips met again. However, Eve broke away with a soft sigh, resting her forehead against his chest in defeat. "Fine, okay." She murmured. "I'll wait another couple months." She added quietly, wrapping her arms around him instead and just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Oh my gosh. I'm so livid right now. 0.0 my friend person... Who used to be so close to me... Is ticking me off big time. Like, she's throwing her happiness in my face, and I don't care... But it's obsessive.. And annoying... >.>)) 

Beth slowly stopped with the tears, only leaving his shirt a little soaked from the tears shed been crying. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I should have been more quiet." She whispered softly, laying back down with him, her baby girl wrapped up in a blanket beside her, still sleeping like a rock. "I'm just scared..." She added. "I trust you, and Stephen, but I'm so scared... It's so hard to stay strong, baby." With that, she closed her eyes tightly to fight more tears as they began to flow once more. "I'm sorry... Sorry... So sorry..." 

Stephen arched his brows in disappointment. "Wait," he whispered, rubbing her side gently. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked softly, shifting himself onto the other foot. "Did I say something, babe? I want you... So badly... I need you... To hold you... I never meant to push you away, love. Never." He was as sencere as he could be, and every word was truthful. "I love you more than anything, Eve... And even without condoms, we'll be fine. Trust me, you're not gonna get pregnant that easily." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Bleh, yuck! Happy people! >.< xD nah, lol I don't like people who were like constantly happy neither.))

"It's okay." Alvin whispered softly, pecking her lips comfortingly. "I survived on my own for a long time, and I wanna survive for as long as possible, though only if you're by my side." He said softly. "I felt so empty, for such a long time, but now I'm complete. You complete me, you and Violet both." Alvin told her, pouring his heart out to her. "You're my family, and I'll never let you get to the point where I lose you."

"No, no. You didn't say anything wrong." Eve said softly, shaking her head. "I want you too, quite obviously, but I didn't think you wanted to, the way that you made an excuse like not having contraception. I mean, you could just pull out, right? And I'm not super fertile anyway." She said quietly, looking up to him, giving a small smile. "It's okay though, I suppose. I mean, we could just cuddle." Eve nodded, moving to their bed of hay before moving to lay on one of the blankets.

Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:51 pm

(No, I  mean happy people don't bother me as much—it's just she knows how hurt I am over what she did to me, and there she was just flaunting now happy she was in front of my face. Though, another friend of mine pretty much took care of it. The thing is, she doesn't even like HEE anymore. The only reason she's there is because she's got no where else to go, because I was the only person who would put up with her shit! But she threw that away. XD)

(Speaking of ex friends.  This makes me wish I could change Beth's name because it infuriates me now. XD ) 

Beth looked up at him with noting but awe. He said she completed him but the truth was that he completed her.  They completed each other. They needed one another to go through this. Beth was weak, and it was more than obvious. Walkers would look at her, and just as quickly know. They would target her.  "I love you so much..." She whispered, tilting her head back to kiss just under his chin. "We're here because we need one another. Violet needs a daddy, and I need a lover..." She trailed off, then glanced to her hand. "Do you remember how you slept beside me every night while I was pregnant? And you'd hold me?" She smiled softly. "That was what convinced me I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

Stephen didn't want to just... Cuddle. He wanted to make love to the woman he was in love with. He needed that... He needed her. "I didn't mean it as an excuse," he said softly, following her to the bed, before he laid down beside her. "I don't care what we do, all I want is to be close to you either way.  We'll cuddle one way or another. Rather it's after we do it or not, but probably not... If you don't want." He smiled, pecking at her cheek with his lips.  His hands slid under her shirt, then made their way up her sides, tickling her as he went. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:19 am

Oohhh ahah xD Urgh, get rid of her, I hate people like that. I'm just like: "No one gives a shit!" XD ahaha! I never liked Beth's character. However I'm warming up to you're take on her lol.))

"I love you too." Alvin smiled softly, listening to her as he closed his eyes. "You no longer need one, in fact, you haven't since the first day we actually talked about "us" I guess. I'll always be there for the both of you." He grinned, kissing her forehead. "Don't worry." He whispered, chuckling quietly at the memory. "Of course I remember babe , how can I forget? Those were the nights that I could actually sleep, without waking up every 10 minutes in case there was danger." Alvin said honestly.

"I know, it just kinda seemed like it, that's all." Eve said quietly, nodding as he spoke.'"I guess it won't happen. The moments kinda gone." She whispered, smiling softly as he kissed her cheek and letting out a giggle as he tickles her sides. "I love you too." Eve whispered, watching him with soft green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:10 pm

(It's not the character though! It's just the whole thing with my friend is effecting me with this. Cause, hah, that's her name—Beth. And it's making me really anxious XD) 

Beth slowly moved, her hands interlocking into his. However, she felt a bit lost with herself. "You were always so close, I have missed it so much." She murmured, letting her head rest on his chest as her eyes slowly slid shut. "I slept so well, but I did wake up a time or two a night, just to see if you were still there, or maybe it was Violet kicking me... I can't remember. I just know it was nice." She smiled softly. Of course it was nice, being in the arms of your lover generally was s good thing. "Do you really love us? Like, Violet and I... She's going to call you dad, I hope you know... If that's fine, at least..." 

Stephen let his arms fall to his side as he climbed onto the Hay-bed. "Sorry," he whispered, keeping to himself. He felt as if he'd messed up there, with her... He honestly felt as if he'd messed up big time. Ruining the only moment they could have—what the hell was he thinking? He had to speak up, didn't he? "Maybe another time, I guess." He nodded. "We'll be fine until then, of course. I guess I'm just a little disappointed."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Aha, I'm not against you changing it if that's what you want? It's totally fine lol I'm getting good with names.))

"Well you don't have to miss it no more, because I'm not leaving your side, not ever." Alvin said into her hair, holding her close to him. "Of course I really love you. It's not a facade I put on in the morning and then remove at night. I live for the two of you. I survive so I can see your faces." Alvin explained. "Good, it's not fine - it's great! Amazing, even. I want her to call me dad, I feel like I am her dad." He smiled tiredly.

Eve sighed softly, curling up in the hay. "Please don't do this, don't shut me out." She whispered, the way he was staying to himself worried her. "It's just sex, they'll be other opportunities. Maybe we could have quite literally rolled in the hay tonight, or maybe we would've gotten interrupted. Who knows?" Eve asked, watching him quietly. "If you're really so disappointed, bring that moment back. No one said it was gone forever." She whispered, stroking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:23 am

I don't have to! I want you to be 100% for it before I do-- it's not just my RP, it's ours. ^.^ I want both of us to be content with it before I do. XD)) 

Beth couldn't hide the brilliant smile that was tugging up at her lips. "Really?" She asked, almost forcing herself to hide every bit of excitement that was in her. Though, she couldn't. "Stephen wasn't ever going to be a real part of her life anyway, I would much rather you be here with me than him... Plus, I love you... And I wish she was yours. Maybe, just maybe, if she had been we wouldn't be in this situation after all." She chuckled, then realized how late it was. "Babe," she whispered, caressing his cheek. "You can go to sleep, I'll be quiet. All you need to do is speak up!" 

Stephen shook his head as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm not going to shut you out, Eve." He whispered, resting his head upon hers. "I just don't know what to do, babe. I'm so in love with you, but there's never any time for me and you, you know? And when there is there's all of these what if kinda things that screw up both of us." He murmured into  her hair, kissing that place. "I wouldn't be against you getting pregnant, though... Even if it's a bad thing now, I've always dreamed of having a family. "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:38 am

((Believe me! If I had a character with the name of someone I really disliked, I'd wanna change it too! XD I'm like 110% sure of it! XD))

Alvin chuckled softly with a nod. "Really." He smiled, his eyes having been closed all this time. "I wish I was her biological father, but I want her to grow up knowing I am. There's no reason why she shouldn't after all, I'll be there all her life. " he said softly, adjusting how he was laying on the hay. "I'll only sleep if you sleep as well."

Eve moved closer to him, resting her head against his chest. "We'll make time, then." She told him, closing her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him. "We have time now, but you keep talking." Eve whispered with a smile, pecking his lips. "I'd be against it. I mean, if I was pregnant I guess I'd be happy, but I'd be of no help to anyone. I'll be a liability. I'm not gonna endanger the safety of this group, especially if we've godda run from walkers and I'm the size of a planet." Eve chuckled. "We'll wait till we're safe somewhere. Then we can think about babies."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:39 am

(I'm thinking of changing it to Amber, big time. XD but I'm not sure since it would be A&A.  So... Bailey maybe? Or even Presley. I kind of like Presley. XD) 

Beth moved a little farther away, but only to get more comfortable, and wrap the baby back up in her arms. "She's gonna grow up knowing you are, unless Stephen decides to tell her later. I doubt that though."  She chuckled softly, then laid the baby girl on top of her stomach, where she just simply shifted, then fell back to sleep. "I'll try..." She nodded. "I just don't want to be alone... And when you're asleep I'm alone."

"And if it just happens?" He said softly, shaking his head. "Granted. It isn't likely, but if it did happen what then?" He murmured, resting his hands on her side. "How about another time, love? I'm not in the mood right now..." He sighed, turning over after only a couple more seconds. "Ill talk to you more in the morning, babe. Good night, I love you." He smiled, then closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:55 am

((Ambers nice, I always thought Presley was a guys name xD I don't know why. Probably because of Elvis lol))

Alvin nodded slowly as he began to drift off to sleep. Tomorrow would be a big day. It would determine where Daryl stood in the group. He didn't want him around long enough to be a threat, but he was key asset in survival, and he couldn't let him walk free if they decided he wasn't fit for the group. Alvin had many worries, the biggest was losing his family.

Eve looked down. "Then I guess there's no helping it." She told him quietly. She wasn't sure if she wanted children, not after the loss of her brother. That broke her, and she couldn't imagine what it would be like with her own child. "Hm, okay." Eve murmured, watching his back for a while once he turned over before turning the opposite way. "Yeah." She whispered when he last spoke, closing her eyes and pulling a blanket over her, curling up in a small ball to provide herself with some warmth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:23 am

Amber it is then! XD I have a friend named Presley, but she's like the only one I know with that name though XD XD ) 

Amber wasn't far behind. She fell asleep probably five minutes or so after he had, and violet was already out. Even with everyone asleep, the dreams probably hit just about every me member of their group—the thought of losing everyone was rather strong. Especially here, that is. Beforehand, there was a bit of safety. They had some security... Walls... But even that wasn't enough. The storms outside, what if they knocked down trees? What if one hit the building and walkers got in? They be screwed. 

Stephen turned over when she said that, and pulled her into his embrace. He knew it wasn't good enough, not right now, but she was cold... He couldn't leave her cold. "It won't happen, baby. We won't have kids—I've got one, I don't need another... And you're right... It would be hard, so we just need to wait until we can find some kind of contraceptives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: