Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blossom Creek

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:17 pm

A restart.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Karla woke early-ish in the morning, turning onto her stomach when her eyes threatened to open. The worst part about sleeping, was always waking up, in Karlas opinion. The simple reason being that she felt the most tired whenever she was waking up. As her mahogany eyes opened, she groaned quietly, dragging herself to the connecting bathroom, stretching the sleep from her bones as she turned on the shower, climbing in to it, closing the shower curtain as she washed.

Zach, on the other hand, had been in the basement, side probably midnight when he woke with some new ideas, that he just had to get on paper. The pains of being a genius. Zach hopefully didn't have to worry, leaving a note on his pillow, basically saying here he was, and that if he was needed or anything, just to go down. He left a teddy bear tucked in the side he slept, the note had a PS: in case you get lonely. Zach knew all too well their mornings involved a lot of cuddling, and he loved it, and he knew Alex did, hence the reason for the teddy bear. Zach rubbed his tired, sky blue eyes, deciding it was probably best to go to bed. "Lights off." He yawned, walking up to the groin level of the house, and then up the first flight of stairs to the master bedroom, stripping down to his boxers, throwing away the note, pushing the teddy bear off of the bed and laying next to his love, managing to wrap his arm around her, holding her close, hoping he hasn't woke we.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 am

James wrapped his arms around one of the pillows on his bed, pulling it closed against his body for support. Though, it was quite cold in this house. As always... Alex liked the cold, and he hated it. There was no winning! Well, unless you had someone to curl up to and wrap your arms around to keep warm. Then again, that was probably why she liked it; it made it easier for her to stay curled up. Though, when he heard the shower, his eyes opened sleepily, and stared in that direction. However, it wasn't long before he was right back to sleep in the comfort of his bed.

The time he left, Alex hadn't even noticed. How could she when she was fast asleep in the comfort of their bed. It had never been a problem when he decided to go to work in the middle of the night, in fact; she had grown quite accustomed to it. I.e. There was no need for her to complain, after all, it was how he made his living. However, when he laid back down beside her, she stirred, just lightly. "Morning, Zach." She smiled softly, rolling onto her side to face him, before she burrowed her head into his chest with a yawn. She had her arms brought up close to her body, so she wasn't taking up much room at all. Anyways, this was one of her favorite parts of the day! Could you blame her? What's better than being held by your spouse? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 am

Karla took a small while in the shower whereas Zach would usually have quick rinses. Karla was a little OCD, in a nutshell, when her body was concerned. She had to be clean and fresh. Karla couldn't rest if she knew she was dirty. So she had no problems with self hygiene. She also liked everything to be neat and organised with her room. Even if she spotted something out of place in a different room such as the lounge or the bathroom, she couldn't help but put it right. After her shower, Karla wrapped the towel around her torso, using another towel to dry her chestnut hair as she walked back into her room, sitting on the edge of the bed. It wouldn't be long before she made it all meat and tucked.

Zach smiled, kissing the top of here head, chuckling softly. "Hey, babe." He said softly. "Did I wake you?" He asked softly, rubbing her back carefully. He tried not to let his job get in the way of spending time with Alex, but sometimes deadlines had to be met. Zach made a habit of checking with her first, if she was awake. There was no point in waking her just to ask if he could stay a little later. It was pretty much an independent business, he did everything himself, but he did sometimes as for help from his best friend if Alex was busy. But now he could just relax, and lay with the love of his life. "Sorry I stayed up so early. I was thinking of so many ideas I just had to get them al written down." He chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 am

(What do we do with the first one? XD I am slightly confused. Are they together, or not?)

Alex rolled her eyes playfully, "Nah, you didn't earlier. Though, just now... Kinda." She smiled, giggling softly to herself, before she pulled away from him and sat up. "We should probably get up... I've got to go to be on that plain to Berlin in an hour." It was unfortunate, but it was what her job required. Modeling was just as bad as most people made it sound... specially for a married woman. She stood up and wrapped her arms around her bare stomach. "God," She murmured, "Zach... I'll miss you, but eh, i'll be back in two weeks? You can at least get plenty of work done while I'm gone." She stretched out herself as well as she knew how, cracking her back and shoulders before she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:08 am

Aha I have no idea, I thought they were until you included 'his room' and 'his bed' I was a little confused but went along with it xD))

Zach pouted lightly, he'd miss her way too much. He climbed out of bed, rubbing his muscular chest. "I'll drive you to the airport, so I can say a proper goodbye, and Ill call you everyday, like I promised before." Zach grinned, flattening his messy blonde hair, itchin the stubble beard he had, mainly because he had forgotten to shave, but it made his appearance look complete in a way. Zach walked into the bathroom, wrapping his arms around her from behind, kissin from her neck to her shoulder. "I'm gonna miss cuddling you in the morning." He said softly, resting his head on her shoulder, his sky blue eyes watching her innocently.

Karla continued to dry her hair, sitting in the edge of the bed. He put the towel to the side, standing up and using the towel that was around her waist to dry her body. She was no model, but for a woman in her early twenties, it would do. She wasn't a all gaining waiter, managing to maintain the hourglass figure she gained, despite being a little chesty, although she hid it well with the right selection of clothes. Karla pulled on her underwear, then some skinny jeans, a vest top with a baggy shirt that drooped over one shoulder. She continued to dry her hair, not wanting to wake anyone up with the hair dryer or make Zacha Rottweilers go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:36 am

I just said that because I was confused. xD LOL I'm sorry! I screw up a lot. xD)

Alex rested her hands against his with a small, innocent smile. She knew he would miss her, but god he had no idea how much she would miss him. How much she'd miss his arms wrapped around her, and his sweet kisses, how happy they made her. But he knew that part, didn't he? If not, he should. "You're only making it worse." She teased, turning in his arms before she was facing him. "You sure, though? You don't have to drive me. My 'boss' has sent for a cab, I think..." She whispered, resting her head against his. "Zach, you know I love you. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?" She ran her hands over his shoulders, though, she couldn't stay too close to him for too long now. It'd make leaving even harder. It'd make it all hard... "But you're going to make me miss you way to much if you keep being adorable."

James groaned as he covered his head with the pillow. He'd been getting a little tired of sharing a house with Karla's best friend. I mean, not to say it wasn't a good thing, it just got annoying. Karla couldn't even blow dry her hair in the morning without someone snapping at her. He'd snapped at Alex multiple times for trying to start something-- though, that was Alex, wasn't it? She liked to fight. Especially with anyone near her husband... Jealousy ran thick with that one. As he stood up, he walked to the bathroom and leaned against the door, staring at her with a small smile, "You're so beautiful." He whispered, "But, you know... I've been thinking, maybe we should get an apartment of our own..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:50 am

Haha no it's fine xD we were both confused haha xD))

Zach chuckled softly. "I'm sorry, I just want to savour every moment I get with you before you have to go." He said softly, closing his eyes. He nodded when she asked him if he was sure, opening his eyes. "I want to wave you off, and kiss you at the departure gates. You know, all that romantic stuff. You deserve it." Zach smiled. "You worked so hard to get this far." Zach told her, kissing her lips softly. "You deserve so much." He said, and he believed it. He was hoping to surprise her somehow when he got back, however he had to figure out how. "Stop being adorable? Okay, but you have to stop being so damn perfect all the time! Which is impossible." Zach said, a smile on his lips.

Karla saw him in the mirror, smiling as she turned to him, nodding with a sigh. "That would be so great. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to just have a nice shower, and use the blow dryer without someone saying anything." Karla said softly, she'd hug him but dint want to get him wet from her hair. Karla spotted a shampoo bottle with the label facing the back, gently spinning it to face the front. She hated it, but it was a part d her. And she only hoped it wasn't too annoying. "Having an apartment with you would be great. I mean, we can finally kiss and be a proper couple without Ms. Loudmouth having to say something." She rolled her mahogany eyes. She tried to be civil, though she sometimes didn't have the energy, nor the temperament. Karla walke to James, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you." She smiled. "I'm gonna make breakfast. Want anything?" She asked softly, her gentle gaze watching him. He was the only person in the world she couldn't get mad with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 pm

(I swear, I have no idea what happened with the first part. XD I was just writing and suddenly; it got long. ;-; lmao)

Alex raised a brow to him, though he was partly right. She was publicized as being near perfection, though if you talked to her, she hated it. In her own words; she was as close to perfect as any other person in this world. Looks could be deceiving, and many girls would play them off just like that; perfect. Therefore, she wanted no relation to the word. However, it was sweet of him either way. "I know, I know... But it'll hurt more if you do." She whispered, slowly pulling away from him before she went to find something to wear. Finally she found a plain white t-shirt, and pulled on her skinny jeans, then grabbed a dark brown pea-coat. One of her favorites; with two rows of buttons, and a tie around her waist. Though, suddenly she noticed something different; the jacket was a little snug. "What?" She murmured, tugging at the edges of it to lightly tear if at the seams. She didn't think much of it, after all. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, doing her best to find something to snack on before she needed to go. However, before she could she got a call from one of the managers. "Mmhm... Wait, how much longer?... I can't do that-- no, I don't have kids... But I'm married..." She bit her bottom lip as she buttered her toast, "...ok. Fine. My husband can just kill you himself." She chuckled softly, then hung up. "Well... Looks like the trip just got extended. We'll be traveling all the beautiful places of Europe for the shots. I'll be gone a few... Months."

James raised a brow, though what she called Alex actually made him laugh. He'd believed it as well, especially with all the prior experiences. Alex had Zach wrapped around her little finger, just like she wanted him. Though, James was in the same boat when it came to Karla; wrapped around her finger. Could you blame him? He'd found the woman of his dreams; perfect in every way, he thought. "I know, that's why I think it's a good idea." He smiled, though until after she asked about breakfast, he kept quiet and just listened. "That honestly sounds great-- though, I don't know what I want yet." He looked up, and rubbed his chin with his thumb and index finger. Of course he could think of a million things he wanted to eat, but he wasn't sure that Karla could make them all. So, he would keep it to a minimum and go with something easy like; eggs, toast, and bacon. Something to that affect. "How about just whatever you want? I'm not picky. You know that for a fact. But I am hungry..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 am

Haha it's okay xD))

Zach pulled on some clothes after washing his face. It was a change as he would usually just wear shorts or something, but he was going out if the house today. He walked down the stairs, looking to Alex. "Months?" He asked. Zach looked devastated. He looked down, his sad, sky blue eyes on the ground, the small but cute frown wrinkles on his forehead showing. Zach could barely keep sane without her for a week, months would be agonising all on his own. Even he couldn't keep busy with work for that long. However, Zach wasn't in the position to tell her she couldn't go, not would he. He would just simply miss his wife. She was his addiction.

Karlas eyebrows knitted in worry when he didn't say anything about loving her back, but she let it slide. This time. She chewed her lip in thought, they weren't exactly full, but they weren't flat either. They were red in colour, perfect as her complexion wasn't pale, but wasn't dark either. "I think I might make pancakes.. Y'know like chocolate chip or blueberry ones." She said, shrugging a little. She wasn't on any special diet, she just exercised regularly to be able to maintain the body she wanted, an she was happy with it. Karla smiled a little before walking to the kitchen, getting the ingredients and equipment out neatly, nearly screaming as the knives, forks and spoons weren't they way, in her head, they were supposed to be. Karla only let out a light sigh, putting the knives so the backs were facing the right, the forks were pointing up, as well as the spoons. She slid the drawer closed once she was finished. If she knew something was untidy, she couldn't leave it that way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Alex leaned into the counter after she had finished making her toast. Though, the moment she put it up to her mouth, her stomach turned and she was running to the bathroom. Once she was done, she walked back out with her arms wrapped around her abdomen. "I don't want to go anymore... I think I must have caught a bug or something." She didn't mean to sound whiny, but she really didn't feel well at the moment. So, she guessed it would be better to stay home instead of getting the girls she worked with sick. However, about that time Karla walked into the room. And when she did, Alex seemed to cower into Zach's side. Whispering something about how Karla was scaring her with those little tantrums. Just to stir up shit, basically.

James followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen, where he took his normal seat on the barstool that pretty much had the best view of the beautiful kitchen. Not to mention, it looked directly out the large window over the sink. He had learned how exactly to handle Karla's little OCD fits; even found them cute now a days. But apparently, Alex didn't. So, what she said quickly angered him. "Well, maybe if you got off your ass and put the things in the right spaces, there would be no problem, right? Suck it up. Your little attitude is getting old, Alex." He said, not bothering to look at Zach. He pretty much knew he would be mad, "You know, it's really funny... At least I can control my woman. You on the other hand? She's a walking time bomb. A threat, if you would... Maybe even a little scary." He smirked, glancing down at his hands.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Zach wrapped his arm around Alex when she stood at his side, looking to Karla who was now preparing the pancakes. "Blueberry or chocolate chip?" Karla smiled to James, after turning to him. Zach sighed lightly. "She can't help it, Alex." He said softly, rubbing his forehead lightly. He knew he'd pay for that later, or probably now. Zach rubbed the back of his neck. He wasn't taking sides per say, just making a point known.

Karla looked to them when she heard Zach, and James. Karla bit the inside if her cheek to try and stop her from saying anything, but she wasn't prepared to let it go. "I don't see why you're complaining. I'm the only reason this house is clean." Karla said. "Not once have I seen you sweep the floor or wash the dishes." She said. "And I bet you Kia left your bed the way you got out of it." She told them, rolling her mahogany eyes. Karla walked to James, wrapping her arms around him from behind, her hands on his chest as he was sitting. "Thank you." She whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to his neck before resting her head lightly of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm

"You're just going to let it go? Are you fucking kidding me?" She rolled her eyes, "I know that. I do, but it doesn't help when you all make it a point to insult me in my own home!" She growled. Damn right he'd pay for it. Not now, though. Alex was far too tired and felt far too bad to argue with them. Instead, she simply rolled her eyes and pulled away from him. She picked up her phone on the way out of the kitchen, feeling slightly deflated by how quickly every single person turned on her. It was one thing for James and Karla to turn on her, it was another when your husband did it. At least the other two would be easily forgiven. Him, though? Not so much. Especially since if it was the other way around, she would have at least spoken up when he was insulted. However, she had slowly decided to let it all go once more. Leaving her, once again, in the position of the bad guy.

James nodded when Karla asked him about the pancakes, totally blueberry. It was his favorite after all. However, his attention shifted when Alex stormed out of the room, after nearly jerking from her lovers arms. "She must be something in bed. Otherwise, I can't figure out why exactly you stay with her and put up with all of her shit." He said, just loud enough for Alex to clearly hear before she had reached the couch where she plopped down. "It wasn't a problem," he whispered, streaking Karla's cheek. "I love you, I'll do whatever it takes to protect you." He added, leaning back a little in the bar stoll so he could at least see her a little bit. "Oh, and yo, bluebarries." He winked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Zach sighed lightly, dropping his arm to his side. He merely quirked his eyebrows at what James said before going down to his basement to work. His escape from everything. Luckily he had made it sound proof, so noise pollution wasn't a problem for anyone. Zach would know as he usually wore thick headphones when working. He sighed, sketching out and idea for some more cars. He never sold them, he just kept them on display in his large basement what was equally the size of the ground level of the house without the walls.

Karla smiled lightly. "I love you too." She whispered, kissing his cheek. "Blueberry it is." She nodded, smiling lightly as she walked to the ingredients. She nearly laughed at what James said. "Ha. I doubt that. I just think he stays with her out of pity." Karla said, mixing. "Why else would anyone wanna be with.. That?" She asked, her mahogany eyes on Alex, waiting for her to snap. Karla liked I think it was a game. A contest for herself and James. Who could make Alex snap the quickest, which, wasn't exactly a difficult game.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 am

Alex glanced back when Karla spoke. It infuriated her inside and out. Pity? Really? If it had been her choice in the beginning, she wouldn't even be with Zach. She was the one who said no the first time he asked her to marry him. Though if anything was out of pity, her finally giving in and saying she would was out of pity. He had seemed so depressed. She stood up and walked into the kitchen, crossing her arms tightly as she found the words to say. "Really? It's kind of funny... If you don't remember, I'm the one who turned him down. Not the other way around. If anything, I married him out of pity!" And it was on. Alex's hands were shaking, and her heart was racing. "Like you have room to speak, but eh, at least you'll never have a real family or anything. Not with him," she gestured, "he can't keep his hands off of other people. Let alone girls."

James raised a brow, setting back in his chair silently. What could he say? Absolutely nothing. He wasn't saying it wasn't true, because that might be a little bit of a lie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 am

Karla watched Alex, looking to James. Waiting for him to retaliate. To say it wasn't true. Something. Karlas heart sped up as the room fell silent, leaving the pancake to burn in the pan as she left the room, walking up the stairs, remaining silent the whole time. Once in her room, she began to clean everything, everything that was already clean. She took a deep breath, blinking a few times as a tear escaped her eye, her back to the door as she wiped down the dresser. Cleaning kept her calm. It was her escape.

"Out of pity.." Zach said, standing at the stairs which lead to the basement. The smell of pancakes had made him hungry. "Hm.." He only hummed, not looking to either of them. He already knew what Karla was doing. Zach nodded, walking back down the stairs, and back to work.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Alex rubbed her forehead as he walked away. She hadn't really meant it, but damn it, she was so tired of being put down by everyone in this house! However, she knew better than to try to fix it right now. It'd only have her in more trouble than she was before. She continued to get sick at her stomach, for the next few hours even. Needless to say, she spent her day wrapped around the toilet seat.

James on the other hand, he ran right after her to explain. "Karla, I haven't done anything. You really need to learn that she just does things to get on your nerves. You're the one who gave her the thought that she won, having the last word and all... I just didn't know what to say, my love." He let out a soft sigh as he sat down on the floor, letting his head fall into his hands as he tried to figure out what else to say. "Either way, I always come home to you, don't i?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Zach stayed in the basement for hours, crafting more cars, though began to get frustrated. His mind worked faster than his body. Zach sighed, taking a deep breath and sitting down, rubbing his face with his hands. He pinched the bridge if his nose with his thumb and index finger, closing his eyes. "Out of pity." He muttered to himself, shaking his head. Zach should have given up the first time she said no. Zach groaned, sitting back. The smell of burning rose him from his lair. He turned off the gas, tipping the burnt pancake into the bin.

Karla froze when he walked in. She appreciated it that he wanted to fix the problem, but she couldn't stand the thought of him touching other women. "That's not the point." Karla said quietly. "You didn't say she was wrong." She added, her voice cracking with emotion at the end. Karla closed her eyes, taking a shaky beware as more tears fell. "How many have there been? I don't want to know who they are. I just want to know the number." Karla said calmly, the cleaning rag gripped tightly in her hand that her knuckles were white.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:37 am

Alex sank down to the tile flooring where she soon laid down. Comfortably... She had stated some nasty things earlier, hadn't she? And god, she felt bad... But she couldn't help it. She had been pushed past the point of no return when Karla had said the only reason Zach stayed with her was out of pity. And at first, that might have been the reason... But after she married him, she fell in love with everything about him. If he couldn't see it, he was blind. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, though no one else could hear it. It made her feel a little bit at ease.

"None, Karla. I only allowed it because I found it unfair to bash on her anymore... I mean, we were a bit mean. All way said was horrible, and I regret it because... Maybe if we hadn't done that, she wouldn't have recoiled and snapped at us like she did. We deserved it. We crossed a line..." James glanced up to see her crying, and it broke his heart. But there was nothing he could do if she didn't believe him. But he was telling the truth, he might have thought it, but he loved her no matter what. As he said; he would always come home to her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 am

Zach sat in the living room, taking a break from his work for once. He was watching TV, nothing in particular. Deciding that nothing good was on, he turned it off, sitting back in the single chair, leaning back so it reclined. He flipped open one of the arms which revealed an ice cold cooler. He helped himself to a beer, relaxing back as he popped off the top, sipping the ice cold liquid. He huffed as one of his Rottweilers bounded over to him, the heavy dog trying to climb into his lap. "Tyson. Jesus, you're not a puppy anymore." He chuckled, trying to push him off without spilling his beer. Karla would have a fit.

Karla watched him as he spoke, taking a light breath as she sank to her knees, wrapping her arms around him, quietly crying into his neck. "I'm sorry." She said quietly. "I shouldn't have believed her." Karla said softly. Though she hated Alex, she thought she deserved all the cruel words they gave her. Karla blinked her mahogany eyes open, her meduom length chestnut hair tied up in a messy bun as she hung onto him for what felt like her life. She reluctantly began to let go, watching her hands, the cleaning rag still gripped tightly in her left hand. Being a leftie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:34 am

As Alex finally got up, she realized what could be wrong with her.. it explained everything, the mood swings, the morning sickness, the heightened senses, everything. She stood up and made her way back down the stairs and into the living room, where she squeezed herself into the chair with Zach- after the dog had gotten down-. She rested her head on his shoulder, letting out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry..." She hated to admit it, but what she said was wrong and she knew it. "I don't want you to be mad at me, because what I said was a lie. I love you... I was just tired of them bashing on me over, and over again." She added, trying to explain, but to her it wasn't enough. "If you want us to take a break...it's fine. I'll go stay with some friends or something."

James raised a brow, before he slowly shook his head. "It's fine. I just had to come and explain... or at least try to." He wrapped his arms around her, and gently rubbed her lower back; almost trying to comfort her. "I don't blame you for believing her, though. She's a good liar... I just wish your friend would open his eyes and see how much she's playing him for everything he owns." It, in his eyes, was true; Alex looked like a user. What he didn't know was that Alex could be perfectly fine on her own, she made millions a year with her job. But, she loved Zach just like Karla loved James. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 am

Zach laughed when the dog laid at his feet with a huff. He looked up at Alex, pulling her into his lap carefully, kissing the top of her head, wrapping his muscular arms around her. "It's okay." He soothed, shaking his head. "I don't want you to go anywhere. I was you to stay right here with me." Zach told her, kissing her forehead. He leaded back, gently pulling her with him. He ran his hand up and down her arm. "You look a little pale, are you feeling okay?" Zach asked softly, covering his mouth jokingly. "You better not get me sick!" He joked, his grin saying it all.

Karla nodded lightly, wrapping her arms around him again. "Im glad you did. It shows you really care, y'know?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder. "I know she is. But I really think Zach loved her, I don't think he cares." Karla said softly. "He loves her unconditionally and I don't wanna tell him otherwise." She said. "And Im not sticking up for her, but Alex earns almost half of what Zach earns, and that's still a lot." Karla said quietly. "If she only wanted money, then she wouldn't be with Zach. She'd be on her own earning the money herself. I mean, it's not like she isn't capable." Karla shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

"I don't want to leave, either. That's..." She paused, taking a deep breath, "why I told them they'd have to go without me..." Alex tucked her head in between his neck and his shoulder. Huh, funny thing... she didn't think she was sick. She didn't know what exactly was wrong, to be honest. However, she did have a bit of an idea. "I don't think I'm sick." She smiled softly, resting a hand over his arm that was wrapped around her. "Well, I don't know... I just have a little bit of a guess. But it would explain everything; the cramps, headaches, lack energy, height in senses... I'm always sick at my stomach in the mornings, the works." She giggled finally, taking his hand to bring it to his lips. "You know, I don't think men can catch this."

"But, didn't you notice today? She turned down her own job because she was 'sick'." James rolled his eyes, "I mean, the girl... she gets on my nerves... everything about her makes me mad. I guess, I just wish he'd open his eyes... If I were in the same place, I wouldn't ever trust her..." James wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her down beside him, just holding him. "But, eh, we wont have to worry about it after we move out, right? It'll just be you and I."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 am

Zach gasped lightly. "But babe, you worked so hard." He said softly, running his fingers through her hair, however when he listened to her, he let it all sink in. Realising what she could be saying. He just stared at her. Gob smacked. He blinked a few times. "I-.. I'm.. Y-.. You're pregnant.." He stuttered, before leaping off of the chair in pure joy and excitement. "You're pregnant?!" He grinned, his dog standing up and barking once. "Do you hear that boy?! Im gonna be a dad!" He smiled, the dog jumping up at him, and that's when the realisation hit him. "I'm g-..gonna be a dad.." He said quietly, as though it knocked the wind out of him. He carefully sat sound. "I-..I'm.." He murmured. He could have been working himself up over nothing, but the realisation hit him and he was so excited, but he was also terrified.

Karla hummed lightly, nodding. "I really can't wait." She said softly, running her gentle, smooth and featherlight fingertips over his hand soothingly, watching the ceiling. Karla closed her eyes, having heard the dog and Zach. Karla had never been jealous of Alex. She had never had a reason, but she did now. She sighed lightly. "You'll never guess whose pregnant." She muttered sarcastically, blinking her eyes open to glare at the ceiling. "I hate her so much." Karla growled, closing her mahogany eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 am

Alex sank back in the chair when he jumped up and threw the little fit. It was kind of cute- no, totally cute in all kinds of ways. "I didn't say that I was, I mean... it's possible. I haven't taken a test or anything," She whispered, taking his hand in hers to calm him down just a bit. "You'll be a wonderful father if so, though... I just don't want you to get your hopes too high." She winked, gently tracing her finger down the bridge of his nose, then tapped the end. She ran her hands over his chest, then she stood up and paced the floor, doing a little spin as she reached the couch where she plopped down. "If I am though, I... I think we'll have a beautiful family, and... and maybe we could ask Karla and James to be godparents or something!"

James chuckled softly, stroking her hair, "Is someone jealous of the pregnant woman?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He'd never seen her act like that, or say she hated Alex... he disliked her, but never hated her. "I don't think you mean that, because you haven't always felt that way about her... you just wish you were in the same shoes, right? I mean, I understand. Who wouldn't want to be married to Mr. multi billionaire." He growled, standing up before he dusted his butt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blossom Creek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossom Creek   Blossom Creek Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossom Creek
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next