Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Aha lol xD I have my good and bad nights xD I'm literally addicted to the Annie soundtrack. Yknow the latest take on the musical? ^.^)

While the scent of the food enticed him out of his slumber, Jakes ears practically perked as his name was called. He got up tiredly, pulling on some shorts before walking down the stairs, stretching out the sleep from the muscles on his arms as he walked down the stairs into the kitchen. "Wow, Riley." Jake said in awe, his grin expressing it all. His stomach was already rumbling in anticipation of the meal.

Natalia rose an eyebrow, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't doubt that." She chuckled softly, tilting her head cutely to the side when he complimented her yet again. Though she didn't fail to blush, her grin breaking past her full lips. "Me neither," Natalia smiled, fiddling with the collar of his shirt with a giggle. "You're still wearing your shirt backwards." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:31 pm

(I haven't even heard it or seen the movie, so I wouldn't really know. ): Though...I came up with a RP idea. I thin it would be amazing, and could give us a break from these until it ended. XD so, you know, we don't both get bored out of our mind soon, cause I'm scared it's gonna happen soon.)

"and you best eat every one of those pieces of fruit." Riley said, walking him to the table. "I thought you deserved something special. . ." She whispered softly, just as a small smile pulled up at the corners of her lips. "I did remember what you said, though, so don't think I didn't! I know you don't really like fruits or vegetables, but you need them. Even the dog I had, a long time ago, would eat fruit if I gave it to him. I'm hoping you'll be a good boy and eat--" She paused, smirking at the idea that popped into her head. "I won't have to force you to eat it, will I?"

Matt couldn't help but feel drawn to her in so many ways. The way her cutesy little smile made him feel all warm and fuzzy. That is, until she reminded him of his backward shirt. "Shit," He chuckled softly, pulling away quickly to fix it back. "I could have sworn it was still backwards day..." He smirked softly, then shook his head. "I'm just kidding, but thanks for reminding me. It had became rather comfortable." He smiled, then moved back into her arms.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 pm

Oh aha xD It's an awesome film! XD I usually hate musicals lol xD I'm not sure whether or not I could remember to keep all three up, even if we paused mid idea on these, it'd be hard to keep up xD Anyways, I wanna hear it lol this one isn't as bad with being boring, though Love after Loss is quite repetitive lol xD)

"Aren't you having any?" Jake asked as he sat down, looking up to her. He was prepare to literally wolf the entire setting down his throat, big of she was to be eating with him, he may keep his table manners in check. This looked like one of the best means he had seen in a while, though pouted when he layed eyes on the fruit bowl. "That's a lot of fruit." He told her.

Natalia giggled softly as she watched him, shaking her head with a grin. "What's the plan now?" She asked, raising an eyebrow incredulously, a smile playing on her lips still as she slightly fiddled with the hair on the back of his head. "A nap is sounding awful nice right now." Natalia smiled, hugging into him chest like a tired child.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:49 pm

(That's partially why I've pretty much stopped with it. It's no use in continuing it, because as you said, it's repetitive.)

"No, I generally don't eat in the mornings." Riley said, sitting down on the opposite side of him. "I don't care if you eat it all, or not." She smiled softly, "It's just got a lot of the things your diet is kind of lacking because of the lack of veggies." She said, laying out a fork for him that she'd forgotten to put down. "Plus, its all so sweet and tasty. You'll love it, if you actually get into eating it!" She winked.

Matt shrugged softly. "A nap actually really does sound great," he chuckled softly, nodding as he sat back down on the couch, crossing his arms in a relaxed motion over his stomach. He leaned his head back, and closed his eyes. "It's so late," He whispered. "We've been up for hours."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Oh, right.))

"You should. It's the most important meal of the day." Jake recited to her with a smirk before beginning to eat the food prepared for him, starting with the fruit to get it out of the way, hoping the much more delicious looking dishes would drown out the flavour. "Have an apple.." Jake slyly tried to give her fruit from his bowl so it meant one less for him to eat. This was his warm up. Though, he did like the pleasant crunch of the red apples.

"I didn't necessarily mean on the couch." Natalia chucked, watching him wih eyes full of adoration, her smile still bright on her lips. She held her hands out to him. "That couch isn't big enough for both of us." Natalia grinned. "And I dont think me crushing you by laying on top of you sounds very appealing either." She laughed softly, looking to the clock.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:06 pm

The idea, though, was kind of following the line of season one of AHS; I'd play Tate (a mental case, or so everyone wants to believe) who starts to see a psychiatrist who moved in next door to him. Though, in the mean time, people slowly start to find things out, and weird supernatural things begin to happen in the house. During this time, Tate (my character) would begin to see the psychiatrist's daughter and... so on and so forth. XD It's a very cool story line, I just have NO idea how to explain it without getting way too deep.)

Riley extended her hand for him to drop the apple in her palm. Once he did so, she took a bite of it, then two, then three... well, you get the point. She loved the crisp, cool feeling the apple left in her mouth. It was kind of like a little slice of heaven, you know? Strangely good, but other times it was something she could live without forever. "If you're gonna live with me," She said, glancing up. "You're going to have to deal with me only eating vegetables... I'm trying to go back to my roots-- meat is the root of all fat in my body, and that I can assure you." She reached over, and took a couple more pieces from his bowl of fruit.

Matt opened one eye to look up at her. "So," He finally forced himself to sit up. "Now we're napping together?" He asked, chuckling softly, before he gently shook his head. "What happened to going slow? Going to bed together is practically a Dick move to tease me!" he teased, standing up and taking both of her hands in his once again. "I'm so lucky to have you, Nat." He winked, "But... I don't think you want to tease me that badly."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 pm

I've never seen it before so I'd be pretty useless if I'm honest. xD It sounds awesome, but I'm probably not the best person to do it with xD)

With Riley working on the fruit, Jake made quick work of moving onto the mean and protein based items, which was pretty much his main diet. "Meat!" He called in a caveman-like voice, chuckling softly at his own stupidity before shoving more strips of bacon into his mouth. As much as she could fit actually. He was making up for lost meals the day before.

Natalia looked up to him, batting her eyelashes innocently as she fiddled with the fabric of his shirt. "I don't mean to tease." She pouted softly, keeping her eyes on his shirt before looking up to him, chuckling as she broke character. "It's just a nap, honey." Natalia quirked an eyebrow, chewing her plump bottom lip slightly. "Seems like someone's been thinking of other intentions." She chuckled, practically pulling him with her towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Not many people watch it, haha. SO, since you don't like that idea.. any idea on how the other RP we have can stop being so repetitive? I'm at a total loss.)

She rose a hand, and pointed to him. "My point exactly." She chuckled softly, shaking her head at him. "You're going to turn into a damn caveman by the end of it all.." She whispered, finishing off his bowl of fruit not two minutes later. "I'll go and wash this up," She said softly, just as she brought herself to her feet. She walked over to the sink and began to wash the dishes. "When exactly do you think you'll change?" She asked, "I mean, you still have that bloody tail... and those ears..." She smirked, a small smile soon pulled up at her lips once more. "I didn't know that by loving you, it meant I had to take care of a dog."

Mat simply watched her as she moved. "Oh, just as any other man in his right mind has-- yes, I've been thinking of other things. Would you like to know what?" He teased, "I'm just kidding... No, I know what can happen if you're not careful, which is my problem. I fall in love too easily with people who don't love me back, and I push things way too far. I don't want to do that with you. Not just yet, that is."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 pm

I did like it, I just know nothing about it.
I'm not entirely sure. We definitely need something to change it up, it's just a matter of what that thing is exactly xD)

Jake had pretty much finished by the time she turned around, sitting back in his chair. "The time varies, but it's always night when the clouds aren't covering the moon. It's like our energy source." He chuckled, letting his head flop back. "Well I do belong to you know, and can I say, you're doing a pretty good job." He chuckled.

Natalia smiled softly, releasing his hands to set her own behind her back. She pouted softly as she watched him. "I hoped the spell would help with this constant thing with you taking one step forward, and four steps back." She smiled slightly, though her gaze softened. "What says I don't love you?" She tilted her head, her eyes stidying him. "It is just a nap." Natalia smiled softly. "If it bothers you that much, I'll sleep alone." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:56 pm

"The moon is supposed to be your energy source, isn't it?" Riley teased as she glanced back at him. She hated how he made her smile. How easily he could get to her. It was surreal. "I don't own you, babe." She said.  Around that time, riley had turned around to face him. "You're closed than owning me than the other way around. Remember? You were supposed to tie me down... Or did you forget that?" She teased, just as she walked back over to him to sit down in his lap. "You're a good guy, and I wanted to say thank you for not taking advantage of me when I was weak."

Matt shook his head, shrugging his shoulders.  There were a lot of things that came as a challenge, but that wasn't one of them. He followed her to the room, and laid down on the opposite side of the bed she usually slept on-- he didn't want to take her side. As he closed his eyes, he could only see her face. It was a little sad how much he was beginning to depend on her already. It hadn't even been a few days... Weeks... Nothing.  something about her just moved him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Jake shrugged softly with a smile. "Since when did you start gaining some werewolf logic?" He teased, and jt was quite clear. "Nah," he chuckled, tilting his head as he watched her. "I belong to you. Now you never have to buy a dog." Jake smirked, looking down shyly. "I may have forgotten.." He smiled. "It's alright." Jake smiled, caressing her cheek before kissing her there. "If we do sleep together, I want it to be when we both feel ready and comfortable."

Natalia laid on her side, watching Matt quietly for a second before moving towards him and ducking under his arm, laying next to him with her head on his chest. Her hand rested on his chest, holding his shirt in a loose fist. Her full lips her pressed together for now as her blue eyes slid closed with her exhaustion. Natalia pulled the large duvet over her shoulder, snuggled between Matt and the duvet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Riley wrapped her arms around his neck, then sat back to look him in the face. "I don't need a dog. You're the best at cuddling, so there's no use— though we could get a cat." She traded, moving one of her hands to run it through his soft, chestnut hair. It was so different form other men... He was different. "No, I feel the same way... But, maybe, just to be sure ... You could sleep with someone else to be sure you wont 'awaken' the beast and hurt me." She was kind of being serous, but she still had a small smirk plastered across her face. 

Matt held her through most of the night. He knew it was only supposed to be a nap, but once they both fell asleep, it seemed as if they could have slept forever. They pretty much did. Well, four hours or so, but they was enough, right? Close enough to forever in some standards. Once Matt woke, he saw her there; her head rested on his chest, his arms around her in the only way he could possibly get, and each of them comfortable and close as ever. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. This felt too wonderful.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm

"Bleh, cats." Jake shuddered, wrapping his arms around her "I don't want a cat." He frowned sadly, his gaze softening. "I don't want to sleep with someone else." Jake said quietly. "I don't wanna." He shook his head. Jake looked down quietly, he took it kind of seriously. "I only ever wanna do that stuff with you, except without the beast part."

Natalia only stirred slightly. She had had the best sleep since her resurrection. She felt safe and protected. So comfortable and warm that she could die again and be totally happy, but of course, she didn't want that to happen. Natalia murmured tiredly, her blue eyes refusing to open as she began to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 am

Oh shit! I forgot to reply to these Sad I'm sorry! Crap. I didn't mean to. >.<) 

Riley smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck slightly tighter. "well, then, what if I told you Im ready for it right now? Would you back out?" She asked softly; moving her hands to where she could stroak his cheek. "What if I said, ever since I first met you I've had this crazy feeling about you... Like, you're the one I want to make mistakes with... The one I want to live the rest of my life with, no matter how hard that is to believe. I Swear to god, since you've saved me, I just can't... Back away form you. I love it." She smiled softly, pressing her lips to his. 

Matt smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I think we slept all through the night." He chuckled softly, resting his free hand agains her cheek. "We should probably get up..." He whispered, sitting up to walk down stairs. What he saw, though, kind of shocked him. "I thougjt you were too good for men of this species?" He rose a brow. "well, seeing you wrapped around someone you hardly know." He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked past them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:43 am

It's alright ^.^))

"Well, I'd have to go out and buy some protection huh?" Jake chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm kidding." He smiled. "I feel the same way, if I haven't already said so already." Jake nodded, kissing her back with all she gave him. "We will both know when the time is right, I'm sure." He said softly, gently brushing some hair from her face.

Natalia sighed quietly, just wanting to lay in bed and cuddle. "Well there goes that idea." She murmured, forcing herself up and out of bed, pulling on one of Matts shirts after deciding to steal one all to herself. She walked tiredly down the stairs, picking up the mail on the ground, flicking through the envelopes until she found one with her name on it. Setting the others on a waist-high shelf, Natalia opened the letter, practically screaming in excitement and throwing the letter over her shoulder. "Shit." She said, quickly picking it back up after recovering from the surprisez
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Riley shook her head softly. "Actually..." She murmured, "I can't get pregnant anymore— I mean, it's posible. I just cannot carry full-term and by the third month I miscarry." She'd had some experience in that field, back when she was married the first time. "I sorry," she said softly, standing up to go and finish the dishes. "Though, I promise you I'm one-hundred percent clean of any kind of... Disease. It's insane how bad things have gotten in the past fifty years. Long time ago, you didn't have to worry about anything like that. It's beyond stupid... Some people are idiots though." She said, glancing to his glass. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you thirsty?" She ignored matt the whole time, while he worked around her to grab himself some cereal. 

Matt didn't pay much attention to them after he was ignored, so he happily went around and got his breakfast, then walked off to find Natalia. The only person whom actually talked to him. He rose a brow when he saw her jump. "What is it?" He asked, walking over to see what excetly had happened. He thought it must have been a bug she saw... Something like that, right? Or that's what it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:39 am

"Oh, well maybe if we ever wanted children in the future we could adopt or have a surrogate mother?" He suggested, "Well, me too." Jake chuckled, standing up and walking to her, resting his hands on her waist, stood behind her. Jake rested his chin on her shoulder. "I'm alright." He smiled, snaking his arms around her waist instead so he could hold her.

"I got accepted! I actually got accepted!" Natalia grinned, staring at the letter. "Alright, so when I went to see about my name and having it changed and such, I saw the Preforming Arts academy, thing a couple blocks away, and I went to see the enrolment fees and such because I want to do something with my life, yknow?" Natalia was unable to stop smiling. "Anyway, the enrolment is $10,000 a year, and I figured I could pay for it if I could access my savings. So they were doing auditions, because obviously they need to see what exactly their student was capable of, and I guess I impressed them." She smiled, gripping the letter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:49 pm

"Or we could just not have kids," Riley said, then let out a soft sigh. "Of course, I would rather have some as well, just in the future... It'll just be hard knowing they're not mine." She shrugged her shoulders, but still did her best to keep him from moving away. "So, what if I don't want you to leave tonight? How will I sleep without knowing you're there?" She pouted softly, "I'll miss you..."

Matt watched her gear up with excitement, and he could probably say that was one of the most beautiful he'd seen her in a long time — full of confidence. "Well, that's wonferful! I think they were more than impressed with you — it is you we're talking about." He wrapped his arms around her in order to give her a congratulating hug. "Is this what you want to do with your life?" He asked softly, unable to keep the smile off his face. "God knows I love the idea, and you'll be amazing..." He smiled, "but why didn't you tell me before? I would have been supportive!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Jakes gaze dropped slightly, though nodded anyway. "It would be your eggs and my spern mixed and then put into a person, baby. They'd still be yours." He said softly, resting his head against hers. "I could always change in the room. It's big enough to walk around in to stretch my legs, and it's also pretty clear I won't hurt you." Jake said, then smiled slightly. "Who knows, I might just be like an overgrown puppy."

Natalia literally was incapable of containing her excitement, hugging him back and resting her head against his chest. "If I could make money from it, that would sure be a plus." She chuckled softly. Natalia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear at the compliments he was paying her. "Because I didn't think I would get in. If was all on a whim." She explained, though kissed his lips softly. "Besides, you're being more than supportive right now." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Riley nodded. "Oh, well that makes all the difference!" She chuckled softly, "I thought it would just be your sperm and another woman's egg. That, I wouldn't have been too alright with, even knowing that a doctor put it there and not you." She spun around in his arms and gave his cheek a quick kiss. I guess to assure him that everything was cool. "Don't worry, you should go out and have some fun." She winked, "Just this time, don't kill anyone. . . unless they're like that jerk, then kill them cause they deserve it." 

Matt smiled softly. "Is it something you've always wanted to do?" he asked softly, resting his hands on the small of her back to pull her closer. "I think it's a wonderful idea -- I just hope i'll be there every step of the way with you from now on." He winked, " If you don't mind, I would like to say that it'll upset me quite some bit if you forget about the little people -- i.e. me-- and move on to some big asshole." He teased, finally letting her go. "Should we celebrate?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Jake smiled softly as he watched her, keeping his arms around her, even when she spun around. "I'd rather stay in. I don't have a pack, so it means I have to run into the forest before I change. Besides, I'd just end up coming back her anyway." He smiled softly. "I just wanna be here with you where the.. "beast" and I know you're safe." He said softly, kissing her forehead gently.

Natalia nodded with a grin. "Since I can remember." She said softly, resting her hands on his chest as she looked up at him. "Its highly unlikely I'll be some hotshot Hollywood actress." She giggled softly, blushing softly at his wink, she nodding softly. "I want you to be there with me," Natalia nodded. "At rehearsal and casting.." She listed, shaking her head softly. "We've had this conversation. I'm not gonna leave you." Natalia said softly, taking his hand when he pulled away. "I'm not sure, is it worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:41 am

Crap! I wrote this reply out last night at 10. I guess it didn't want to post. ): ) 

"You don't have to protect me, Jake. Not while I'm here." Riley rolled her eyes in a playful manor. Only he would want to keep her wrapped around his not-so-tiny finger, eh? Well, she wasn't going to start complaining. "I just don't know about that thing," She whispered, resting her head against his chest with a deep sigh. "I'm not scared of you, period. Though, when that thing comes out, it's like you have no real control--from my prospective. All I see is something wild."

"Bebe, the world is your stage and your the star. Trust me, there's no if, ands, or buts that you won't make it." He winked, "plus, if you do, then that'll be even better! It's a goal. You have to set one in order to succeed in life. If this—if acting is your dream, then go for it and don't hold back. You already know you'll have my support." He leaned in once more and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll go wherever you want me to, love. Though, soon I kind of think it'll be a good idea to move out of here. Two couples can't get along forever."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:00 am

Oh, aha xD)

"I know, but I want to be sure you're safe." Jake said softly, tilting his head as he listened to her. "Well you're never gonna learn about "that thing" if you don't take the time to actually see that half on its own." He said softly. "You saw the other night. If it wanted to kill you, it would have easily done so as you ran." Jake explained, shifting his weight onto the other foot. "You know I wont hurt you, in this form or that one."

Natalia smiled softly as she listened to him, blinking softly at his kiss. "Where do you suppose we move?" She asked. "Jake and the other girl should move. I lived here first." She quirked an eyebrow, glancing to the kitchen and then up to Matt. "Have they told you to leave or anything like that?" Natalia asked, becoming a little serious. She would soon put them back in their place if that had been the case.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 am

I hate typing study guides. -sigh- this is why I'm slow today. Stupid school work. >.< )

"I know, I know..." Riley shifted as she pulled back to lean against the sink. "I know just how silly this is, but you should know as well that it's hard to pretend I'm alright with it." She took a deep breath, then slowly let it out, leting her gaze fall. "I trust you. I don't trust the thing you become. It scares the absolute shit out of me -- I mean, you're not even supposed to exist, and neither am I... But in all my years, before a few days ago, I -- I thought nothing like that ever existed. I mean, I thought it was all another myth the Indians or something had came up with."

Matt began to shake his head quickly. "No, no. They didn't. I just feel kind of weird being in the same house with them. I don't know, brings like them make me uncomfortable. A nymph is a lying, cheating— they're just bad news. I know what's going to happen, and frankly I think we should leave before it does." He said, rubbing the back of his neck softly. "It's all just superstition, I know. But, eh. We just shouldn't stick around -- and no, we can't make them leave. You're supposed to be dead, remember?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:20 am

Jake shoved his hands awkwardly into his pockets as she moved away, he nodding softly as he listened to her, walking to the fridge. "Alright." He nodded, shoving a whole chicken into a plastic carrier. "I better start setting up for tonight." He sighed to himself, shifting from cupboard to cupboard, getting the items with the strongest scents. Such as vinegar. Jake tied the handles of the back together which would prevent them from falling out.

Natalia nodded softly, though she figured she didn't want to stay in the house she was murdered in. "Well, I'll have the opportunity to move into the apartments near the actual campus, but not on the grounds. I was gonna turn it down because I already had accommodation, but I guess we could go there until we find someplace better." Natalia suggested, running a hand through her brunette hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next