Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:45 am

Riley glanced back to the tile flooring while he went about his business, preparing for the night. That was when she got an idea; since she was a shapeshifter and all, who was saying she couldn't shift into something like him? Of course, there would be issues with that, too. Luckily for Riley, she had enough control in every form to do whatever she pleased. "What if I could get my "powers" to work again? Could we go together? I—I wouldn't be afraid of you if I knew I could see you as a wolf." She said softly, "I've never tried anything outside of the feline or human family, though..."

Matt looked down to his hands, taking hers quickly after to pull her closer again. "That sounds wonderful," he smiled. "I need to stop using my money on silly things, and save up so we can buy a home -- apartment, condo, house, whatever. I don't care. I just need to get out of here, and so do you. This place has so much negative energy it's surreal..." He glanced around. "How many people owned this place before you?" He asked, "or is it kind of new?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:32 am

"There's no point, don't you think?" Jake asked, glancing to the clock to see it was already noon. "You're scared of what I become." He shrugged, again, shielding himself away. Cutting himself off from everything. "Should be the same whether or not you were what I am." Jake sighed, sliding into his shoes and hunting down his jacket. He had to prepare early because there was no telling when he would change.

Natalia smiled softly, looking back up to him. "You think so?" She grinned, though glanced around the place. "Oh thanks, I was gonna raise a family here a lifetime ago." She chuckled softly, moving into him and wrapping her arms around his body in a hug. "I'd like that. And I should be able to pay towards it as well." Natalia grinned, though shrugged softly. "I'm not to sure. We bought it from some guy who was moving abroad."
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 am

"I—" Riley looked down, then shook her head. "I just thought I could be more comfortable if I... If I were like you in a sence..." She said, watching him walk away. "Jake, you're right. I am scared, but that doesn't mean you have to shut yourself off from me." She said, following after him. She took one of his hands between hers and tried to stop him. "I'm trying to put my fear aside, not push you away... Why wont you let me? Did I piss you off?"

Matt chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her once more. "Well, maybe your ex did something to draw them in." He shrugged, "or when you died you awakened some that died here." He shrugged. "It can be anything... Even buying old, used furniture and jewelry can bring them in if, if the spirit has attached itself to it..." He trailed off, "like you," he made an example of her so she could maybe grasp what he was saying a bit more. "You attached yourself to this house and couldn't leave until I "woke you up," it's like, only with silly little trinkets." He did his best to explain, but he was going around in circles and he knew it. "Sorry." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:21 am

Jake looked back to her as he found his jacket. "It doesn't seem that way." He said honestly, slipping from her hold as he reached into the closet to get his jacket. "I just wanted to be with you, for you not to be scared of me. I guess I am just an animal after all." He said as he slid on his jacket. "I need to go and do this, now." He said softly, walking back to the kitchen. He had to cover a large area just to keep his wolf self occupied and to simulate a hunt.

"Probably." Natalia nodded softly against his chest, listening quietly to him. "No, I understand. I remember some cartoon that had a ghost in it and she was like attached to an old jar. Anyway, someone sells it and the ghost goes along with it." She rambled, shaking her head to snap out of it. "Aside from that, I understand." Natalia chuckled softly, reaching up on her tiptoes and pecking his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:49 am

"So, you don't want to be with me anymore?" Riley stopped dead in her tracks. "Because I opened up to you about my fear? I'm thankful you helped me night before last, but you can't look at me and say if you saw something ripping someone apart, you wouldn't be a little scared that if you say one wrong word that the very same thing would happen to you? I'm sorry, but if you only wanted me when you thought I was fearless, then tell me. I'll leave."

"Precisely." Matt whispered, smiling ever so softy at how she went ahead and explained it all. "anyway, back on topic -- you're a rising star, and we should go and celebrate. Well go out, and we will dine at a fine restaurant, watch a movie or something, then come home and do whatever you like." He smiled, "I mean later of course. It's far too early for that right now! Only if you want to, though. I still say you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 am

"When did I say that?" Jake asked, turning to her. "No, not at all. But I would like to think you trusted me enough to believe and remember what I had told you." He said. "If I imprinted on you, it means not only me, but my other self will not physically hurt you. I'm not a brain dead animal when I turn. I have feelings and thoughts, just like anyone else." Jake told her, rubbing his forehead. "This is getting far to complicated than it has to be."

Natalia chuckled softly, linking her arms behind her back as she tilted her head acutely with a soft cutesy smile. "I'll wear somethin' pretty." She promised, watching him quietly. "Later sounds just fine, I need to visit the academy today anyway to complete my enrolment if you wanna come with?" She grinned up to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Riley looked down, turning away once again. "So, maybe if you would have actually told me that, I wouldn't have been scared at all -- but you didn't. How was I supposed to know what you feel when you turn? I can't..." She whispered, rubbing her forehead as she turned back to face him. "You're right," she gave. "It is too complicated. But, I don't know anything about you, besides what you tell me. I thought you were just trying to be sweet in telling me you wouldn't hurt me..." 

Matt nodded softly as she spoke. It would be exciting for him to go along and see all that she was going to be doing. Well, not everything, but something's better than nothing, right? That's what he hopped. "You're not going to be an adult film actress, are you?!" He teased, nudging her gently with his elbow. "Naw, I'm kidding. But, if you'd allow it, I would love to go with you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 pm

"I'm pretty sure I've tried. What do you think these past couple of days have been about?" Jake asked, tilting his head. "I'm trying to get you to trust all of me, but I guess it's much more difficult than I first thought." He murmured, running a hand over his face."look, Riley. I need to get going or Ill never gonna get this done." With that, he took the bag and left, taking off at a run towards the edge of the forest.

Natalia laughed softly. "With this body? Are you serious?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm pretty sure they're into the thin, curveless, fed-by-a-tube kinda girls." She smiled softly, looking up to him. "Of course, I want you to come." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm

"I--" riley shook her head quickly. "Go ahead..." She said softly, wrapping her arms around her waist. "I'll m--" and he was gone. Within the blink of an eye, out the door and not daring to look back. She knew he had to leave, to get things set up. But, she did happen to feel bad.. She cared a lot about him, even if it'd only been two days. She took care of him, tried her best to nurse him back to health, then after he did the same for her. That was something that she hoped to never forget... She just misunderstood him before. She should have asked more questions, eh?

"Of course I'm serious," matt said. His eyes going wide, then softening with the smirk on his face. "Kate Upton? Brooklyn Decker?" He rose an eyebrow. "Two of the most beautiful women on the planet, next to you that is? They're vert curvy. Both are 'thin,' but they've got boobs, hips, curves --
It's not a bad thing. I think people are actually trying to get more into it!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 am

Jake found his usual spot. His "territory". He set down his bag into the brick house that he figured must have been a happy hall once upon a time. Now it was where the beast slept. Dragging the raw chicken around the forest as a treasure hunt, he ended it at the building and strung it up to keep hinself busy with trying to get it down before he laid out a new set of clothee. There was no way he was finding the ones he had been wearing.

Natalia rolled her blue eyes softly, shaking her head. "That's the thing. I'm not "thin" and I don't think I ever will be." She told him. You see Natalia had this thin layer of, let's say insulation, on her stomach that she couldn't seem to shift, though she had grown to love it over time. "I prefer having a little meat on my bones, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Riley wished she would have been more understanding to what he had told her earlier. How he told her he'd never hurt her... She was beating herself up over that. Over how quickly she had almost ruined something that was pretty much a once in a lifetime kind of deal. She plopped down on the couch, and pulled her feet out from under her with one quick motion. She stared at the blank screen on the tv, too upset to watch tv, yet too lazy to go to her room. 

Matt shook his head. "You're missing the point, love!" He smiled, "they aren't skinny either. They're women. They're not some size 0 model, no... These are women who sport size 9 and up! Kate Upton is a size 12, and she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. You have a body very much like hers. The way it curves, you've damn sure got her chest... The hair, eh... The eye color I'm not sure about. I can't remember rather her eyes are hazel or blue." He trailed off, "you're not getting the point. They're not perfect. Thats what makes them beautiful, just like you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Jake rubbed his forehead to rid himself of the beads of sweat that sat there. This was hard work, even for someone with his build. Sitting on the stone block in the middle of the room, Jake sighed softly. He was kind of expecting to go home and there be no sign of Riley, which would screw him because he would have to try and find her somehow. No way could he just leave her to go off on her own.

Natalia glanced away slightly, nodding absently along with what he was saying. Truth be told, she didn't want to be compared to other woman. Even if in a charming way. The way Matt was caringly doing so. Natalia looked up to the clock before zipping up her jacket. "We should go, if we're gonna get this done before it gets late." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:01 am

Riley wouldn't leave. She couldn't — that's a lie, she could very much so, though she wouldn't. She was too fixed on the idea that the gods wanted her dead. Why else would everyone attack her when she stepped out the door? Well, Riley was extreamly prone to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like with the man Jake killed, the one who wanted her dead. Or, so he said. Jake was a different story; she felt comfortable around him — when he was out of his wolf form— which was rare. She wasn't ever a trusting creacher. That's probably the reason she had been struggling with their trust issues. 

Matt looked down, rubbing the side of his face. He had said the wrong thing, hadn't he? He felt like his compliment was taken wrong, he was trying to make her feel beautiful by telling her she was even more beautiful than two of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. Though, he would drop it. He knew when to stop, especially when she got upset. "Yeah, we should." He said, walking toward the front door to grab his coat off the coatrack. "We might as well figure out where were eating too!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:31 am

When no irritable itches or the need to stretch, neither a remote feeling of cramp, Jake figured it was safe to go home. All three were early on symptoms of his transformation process, however the fourth: The need to prepare, had already began. Jake wasn't too worried, though. If it came to it, he would sit out in the back yard. Left alone with nothing but his thoughts, he began his walk home. It was just at the boarder of the forest where Jake was effortlessly tackled to the ground by an unknown source, he landed heavily with a huff, his body tensing with the readiness to fight. However, just as soon as it happened, the person or thing responsible vanished.

Following closely, Natalia nodded softly. "Good idea." She said, sliding easily out of the door and into the afternoon sun, sighing softly. She was the kind of person to want to be outside most of the time. There had to be a good reason for her to have to stay cooped up. Natalia glanced back to him to check on his progress before walking down to the gate, her blue eyes seamlessly taking in the scene. People walking their dogs or taking their children for a stroll in their little strollers. Leaning against the stone stump, Natalia smiled slightly. Everything was beginning to fall right into place.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Riley was in an alpha state of mind (alpha state of mind: relaxed, focused, and concentrating.), holding herself on the couch like nothing at all had happened between she and Jake— to her, any issue could be fixed. Right now, she was a different person, focusing on her powers, and trying to transform into her true form. Something was off, though ... No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shift from this form. She shrugged it off for the time being. Maybe she just was in some place where she couldn't shift. Plus, Jake seemed like he needed the stablity of known she wouldn't be a different person everyday. 

Matt stayed behind for a minute or so, watching her interact with the atmosphere. It was something beautiful, you know? He let out a breath, pulling a smile onto his lips, then walked over to her. "It must be different," he motioned to the people around them. "Seeing them form your perspective, and then mine..." He smiled, "you must really value these little things, huh? The people, the small talk? You seem like you do, if not. Trust me, it's a good thing... It's one of the reasons I think I'm falling for you." He unlocked his car, then stepped toward it. "Shall we go? Or should we walk?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

After a moment or two of registering what had happened, Jake slowly got back to his feet, for him to be tackled again, this time landing on his back with the remnants of a feminine giggle echoing around him. Growing extremely annoyed with being unable to stand up for long, and not knowing his "attacker". A deep snarl rose from Jakes throat as his body haunched over, shifting into how he would look mind-transformation. Which, was more terrifying than his full form. His head whipped go a high whine, taken aback by what he saw. A woman in her late teens was crowering in half-form.

Natalia smiled slightly as she heard him, turning her head so she could look at him. "I knew most of these people, once upon a time." She said softly. "It's just nice to know their still around, yknow?" Twirling a strand of hair around her finger, Natalia looked back to the few people out on the street. "I do miss the small talk." She smiled, watching him walk past to the car. "Well, you've unlocked it now." Natalia chuckled, walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Riley wrapped her arms around her torso as she stood back up. Something didn't feel right, but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. "it's nlthing, it's nothing," she repeated to herself. Now, she was beginning to worry more and more about Jake— was he going to come back to her? Was he unhappy with the woman he supposedly imprinted on? They'd both be a little screwed in that case... Riley did her best to keep pacing a hole through the floor. "God, Riley, calm down. This is pathetic!" She said to herself, "he's out because of the changing thing.. He'll come back."

Matt chuckled softly as he pulled the door open for each of them, and once she was in, got himself into the car and cranked it. "So, where shall we eat? Somewhere nice? Or somewhere... Causal? A buffet?! Oh, I'm in the mood for anything oriental... I don't know why, so don't even ask!" He  looked both ways, then pulled out. Though, without knowing where to go, there was only a limited amount of driving to be done.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Narrowing his eyes at the sight, he automatically didn't trust the girl. She could be with others, and sent as a distraction. "Why are you here?" He growled, taking two steps forwards as the girl seemed to sink lower into the ground. "Answer." He barked, the girl showing the whites of her bright blue yes, and therefore submitting.
"I wanted to find someone like me." She murmured quietly, Jake tilting his head before humanising himself a little more. As soon as the girl also changed, it was clear she was younger than Jake originally thought.
"Where is your pack?" Jake questioned, he couldn't pick up any other dogs.
"I was separated, on the migration to where the deer moved." The girl told him. "They won't come back for me:" She shook her head.

Natalia leaned her head back against the headrest, chuckling softly as he had the little conversation with himself. "I wouldn't mind oriental." She smiled. If she couldn't give him what he wanted and make him happy, then that was perfect. "I thought we were going to the Academy first?" Natalia asked softly, tilting her head to the side. "To complete my enrolment and also look into the apartments they have off campus?" She inquired. "We don't have to do it straight away, but it would be nice doing it now than last minute, right?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Riley brushed a hand through her hair. Though, regardless of how it looked down, she couldn't stand it any longer. She pulled the long, golden locks up into a messy bun quickly; wrapping the band around her hair, then letting it stay put. It actually, to her, looked quite nice. She played with the loose stands for a few more minutes, before she sat back down on the couch. One leg was thrown over the armrest, the other rested on top of that one. "What to do, what to do?" She questioned, smiling softly as she laid her head back. Even if he didn't know it, Riley missed Jake. A lot. It was quite sad actually.

Matt nodded, "of course!" He smiled, "though, I'm not going to pretend like I rememnered a damn bit of that... Because I forgot we talked about going. But, you know, we can go now, get all that wonderful stuff taken care of, and then we can go and do whatever else we would like." He said, though that's when it hit him.  He had no idea where this school was. "We just have one problem, love; I don't know how to get to your school campus." He wouldn't ever admit it, but he felt bad that he didn't already know the route there by heart. No, he'd never been there. Hed never even heard of it before today, but that shouldn't have been any excuse. Not for a person of his... Abilities. "What are your plans for the future, Natalia? I mean, like after your schooling is done."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

(I'm so sorry! I've been swamped with school work, exams and revision -.- Its not fun.)

Jake sighed slightly, rubbing his chin in thought. A slight layer of stubble had began to grow, and Jake was beginning to accept it instead of shaving it straight away. "How old are you?" He questioned, the girl was small, he'd say around 5'4" but he couldn't be sure.
"Sixteen." The girl answered quietly, obviously a shy girl. Jake knew she would most likely be an Omega of her pack. Though, she was barely even eligible to be considered an adult.
"I can take you back, but I'll be the only other werewolf." He offered after a moment of silence. Jake knew if he left the girl, she'd be dead by the end of the week, or find herself into some serious trouble. He could see the girls visible sandy-coloured tail wag happily.
"Really?" She yipped, clearly unable to contain her excitement. "I'm Sapphire." The young girl grinned, Jake nodding softly.
"Jake."

Natalia nodded slightly. "I'm glad my plans are so easy to forget." She teased with a hum, looking up to him when he spoke. "I can drive. Well, I had a license." She tilted her head slightly with her contractive point. "I'm not sure. I'd like to do musical theatre for a while.." Natalia said softly, it had been a dream of hers since her first drama session in school. "But I figured when I stop getting into auditions or when I stop getting the parts, I'd just be a mom." She said softly, glancing out of the window. "You don't like children though, huh?" She smiled slightly. Natalia wasn't too beat about it, she knew she could have everything she wanted in life. Her acting career could easily take off to crash into the ground just seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:51 am

Riley wrapped her arms around her torso as she plopped back down on the coach. She reached for the remote and turned on the TV. Maybe there was something good on for once. . . but, of course, she was proven wrong again. She reached into her pocket and pulled her phone out once more. She scrolled down until she found Jake's name. She dialed the number, and hoped he would pick up. Honestly, she didn't think he'd taken his phone with him. She didn't think he took much of anything...

Matt rose a brow at her question. Was she seriously already asking him if he wanted children? Was she crazy?! He sucked in a breath, and slowly shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly haven't truly thought about it, but now that you bring it up..." He trailed off, rubbing his forehead. "I actually like the idea, I mean-- kids would be amazing.." He smirked softly, glancing back at her. "I'm sure you'd be an amazing mother, too..." He rubbed the back of his neck slowly. "What else do you plan to do in your life? I mean, there has to be other dreams you want to follow..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:13 am

Upon hearing his phone in his pack pocket, he fished it out and found Riley was calling. He answered it. "Hello, sorry Riley. I'll be back soon." He said softly, knowing he would have been gone quite a while.
"You have a phone! Who is it?" Sapphire giggled excitedly, pretty much climbing on him. "Can I talk to them?" She asked softly, gasping softly. "Is it your girlfriend? Boyfriend? I don't judge." She giggled, Jake shrugging her off of his back.
"Get off of me, will you." Jake sighed, pressing the phone back to his ear. "I'm sorry, baby. I'll be right there.. And well.. Not alone." He sighed softly. "I'll explain once I get home."

"I thought you said you didn't want children?" Natalia asked softly, tilting her head to the side as she started the engine. "I guess I always had this kinda maternal instinct with everything. Animals, my cousins and my younger sister." Natalia smiled slightly. "Though, other than acting I never really wanted to do anything else. Sure I went through a modelling phase when I was sixteen, I got into one shoot and then I had no luck after that." Natalia said, glancing down the driveway before pulling out onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:35 am

"Wait, what?" Riley arched a brow as she listened to him going on and on with what seemed like a teenage girl in the background. She wasn't worried or jealous in any way, she just was covered by this cloud of confusion. When did he start calling her 'babe', too? "I like the ring of that, Jake... A lot. But you know you really should hurry and get home! Is there anything here you need me to do, or are you guys hungry..? I can try and cook something really quickly." Or not so quickly — if they were going to be there within a few minutes, she might have to make them wait while she cooked.  

"I did?" Matt rubbed the little bit of stubble on his chin, then nodded. "I did, didn't I? Sorry, Natalia, I guess it just went over my head. I probably should think more before I speak," he chuckled, resting his elbow on the console of the car. "I want kids... I think. I just want to travel all over the world before I jump into something like that, you know? I guess I should have explained better earlier." He then glanced over at her once more, a small smile lighting up his face as she continued to speak of her dreams... This was why he loved her; she wanted to do something out of the norm with her life. "You're so amazing," he whispered. "Never have I known anyone like you before..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:23 am

"You're just gonna have to trust me, Riley. It's hard to explain over the phone, but I'll tell you everything I know once I'm home." Jake promised as he began walking, Sapphire trailing after him. "And on the topic of food, could you order two meat feast pizzas and anything you want for yourself? There should be takeout menus in the kitchen magneted to the refrigerator, and you'll find money in my pants back pocket. My wallet should be there." Jake instructed. The two pizzas would be for Sapphire as Jake already had his evening meal under control and planned out.

Natalia glanced over to him with a soft smile as they came to a stop at a set of red lights. "Hm, I'd like to live my life before having children. You know staying as young as possible until I venture into parenthood." She said softly. "Travelling the world does sound nice though, I wanted to major in Anthropology but my father decided I'd never make a solid income from in, so I was made to take business, and I hated it." Natalia said softly, driving once they turned green. Though Natalia's cheeks turned red at his compliment. "Speak for yourself honey." She said, looking back to him for a moment. "I'm glad, I don't wanna be the same as everyone else. Now thats just boring." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:29 am

Riley sighed as she began to twist her long, blonde hair with her finger. She was nervous of what exactly he was bringing home, now. Could you blame her? "Alright," she replied simply, slowly setting for what he asked her. His jacket, right—no. No, his pants pocket. "Babe, what's going on?" She asked, a more monotone style this time. As if she was supposed to be hiding something. "Did something happen?" Of course, by now she had found his money, and the takeout menu in one of the drawers. "What kind of pizza, if you can't tell me anything else, can you tell me this?" She smirked softly, then leaned into the counter. "I love you, Jake. With my heart and soul. And, and... I trust you no matter what you're bringing home with you!"

"I like to think of it the same way," Matt chuckled softly as he rested his hand on her shoulder. "Well, you know what? I'm glad you're different. You're more than perfect in my eyes... Practically everything I've ever wanted in a woman, in a lover... Which, by the way, I intend to make you mine one day. Whenever you're ready, I just assumed you wanted a little break from all the pressure of a relationship after your ex fiancé–" he stopped, knowing he probably crossed some kind of line. Change of subject? Now that sounded great. "So, babe... How much longer till we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next