Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Ivan got to her house, knocking on the door, then waiting.// "Oh.. It's just I don't know who I'll react if you got hurt.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Gabriela jumped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around herself before she ran down the stairs. "Oh.. .Wow, you got here fast..." She muttered as she pulled the door open.// Jake shrugged, before he put the keys in the ignition and drove off.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Ivan smiled a little, walking in the house, looking around from his spot.// River smiled lightly, but looked to her hands. (Sorry for late replies, my laptop is lagging.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 pm

"Do what you want... there's nothin I'm hiding.." gabriella said, drying her hair with one of her towels.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 am

Ivan nodded, sitting on the couch, he thought it rude to snoop around someones house. "Nice place." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

"Eh, if you think this is nice wait till you see the master bedroom!" Gabriela said, before running to the bathroom and pulling on her clothes. It was only a small apartment, though it had a warm and homely feeling to her. // "Sorry, what?" Jake asked, "I thought you said something... sorry." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 am

I'm just having my dinner, so I might not reply for some time.)) Ivan smiled, taking off his jacket.// River jumped lightly. "Jesus." She muttered. "You scared me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 am

It's fine, I've got to go anyways. Don't think I'll be back till late though.)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

Oh, I'm back now but okay))
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 am

I'm back for a few minutes!) "Why don't we be friends?" Gabriela suggested. She bit her lower lip suggestively, before setting down. "You know... Friends with benefits. One's who have meaningless sex, then the rest of the time, are only friends." She added.// "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" Jake laughed, shaking his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 am

"Um.. I suppose.." Ivan nodded slightly, he didn't know quite how to respond, it was clear it wasn't a question he was asked often. He guessed friends with benefits was the closest he could be to her.// River laughed lightly, rubbing her forehead. She took some aspirin out of her bag, taking them. She had done it so many times she no longer needed water to help. She had been out with her friends the night before, and even though she looked good through her hangovers, just like a normal day, the headaches made themselves present.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:48 am

"I guess you know how it works, or do I need to describe it to you?" Gabriela asked as she glanced over. Her hair was merely dried, though the ends were still a bit damp. She smiled slightly at him- it was a need after all. And for her, it'd been months. "If you don't want to let me know." She added, before crossing her legs over one another.// Jake stared at the road, before blinking a few times, because he was exhausted. His eyes slipped closed for a moment, though opened when he nearly ran off the road. He shook his head, being slightly worried he'd fall asleep behind the wheel- though, he'd never done it before. It was still possible.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 am

"No, no. I think I understand how it works." Ivan smiled lightly. It had been almost 2 years since he was active in that way. "So its like.. we just sleep together, then I leave and its like it never happened until the next time?" He asked.// River was checking her messages when she felt the truck swerve slightly. She glanced up, but thought it was her mind playing tricks on her. Her head dipped slowly as she soon lulled to sleep, dropping her phone on the floor of the tuck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 am

Gabriela nodded, "Exactly!" She said. She could hardly believe he'd even contemplate doing that with her. She supposed that eventually one of them would break- she just hoped it wasn't her. She'd love to see him fall head over heels for her, when he knew he'd never get her. "Omm... So how do you want to do this?" Asked Gabriela, pretty directly at that.// Jake glanced over, feeling slightly sympathetic for her. After all; her daughter was in the hospital. He pulled into the parking lot, before parking, and unlocking the truck. He gently shook her awake. "We're here." He whispered, shaking her shoulder slightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:12 am

Ivan shrugged lightly. "However you want to do it." He said, he had already fallen for her, he just did well to hide it.// River opened her eyes slightly with a tired hum, stretching a little, looking around for her phone and putting it in her pocket. "Thank you. If you ever need anything, well, you know where I live." She smiled lightly, though she seemed as if she was debating something in her head as she paused. "I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled, grabbing her heavy bag and pulling it out of the truck. Closing the door quietly, looking for any on coming cars before she dragged her bag to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:28 am

"Mmm..." Gabriela hummed. "Ok, let's lay down some ground rules for this, kay?" She said, before getting out a pen and paper. '01.Insist that things will not get complicated. It’s just sex. What’s complicated about that?
2. Don't text him for any reason other than sex.
3. Don't make pancakes. Even if you have the stuff to make it.
4. Don't kiss him goodbye. Remember, this is not a relationship. Remind yourself of this by having incredibly uncomfortable goodbyes devoid of affection and eye contact.
5. Break it off after three months (or don’t).
6. Fall in love with him
7. Reach your breaking point.
8.Send him on his way. This is the way your relationship ends. Not with a bang (although try to squeeze one more in if you can), but with a whimper.' She read over her list, before tossing it on the couch and running up the stairs. She didn't even think about him reading it, since it was right in front of him. // "No problem... And I'll pick you up!" Jake called, smiling brightly, before running a hand through his short hair- he wasn't one to fall like he'd just done. It took he and Gabriela months to even get that close.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 am

Dangit I forgot the rules -.- those were her's I've yet to write his!)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 am

Lol. XD Maybe she could have gone to do his rules upstairs? xD)) Ivan watched her go up the stairs before he looked to the list, reading it over with a small chuckle, sitting with a finger over his chin, and a thumb underneath, smiling as he reread it.// River smiled lightly. "I'm looking forward to it!" She called, going to Melody's room. "Hello sweetie." She smiled, Melody smiling lightly. "Bit more awake?" She asked. "Yeah, my hand hurts a bit." Melody smiling lightly, River nodding, pulling a chair next to her bed. "I get to stay with you until you're allowed out. But I might get back late tomorrow." She said softly, stroking her hair, which always made Melody sleepy. "Okay, momma." She yawned, River smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:47 am

That'll work!) Gabriela walked back with a piece of paper in her hands, reading it over before she handed it to him. ' 1. DO think twice about hooking up with your neighbor.
2. DON'T convince yourself the relationship is more serious than it is.
3. DO proceed with caution if you meet someone new.
4. DON'T encourage friends and family to hang out with your FWB.
5. You DON'T have to sleep over.
6. DON’T get mad if your FWB goes out with someone else.
7. DO keep your relationship in the bedroom.
8. DO protect yourself. (This, Ivan, is a must do.)
9. DO be smart about social media. (Basically; don't talk about me on facebook or anything)
10. Have fun.' it read. She picked up her list, before reading it again, smiling at the differences in theirs. She had a plan, it all worked out in the end.// Jake smiled, before he pulled the door shut and drove to his house. It was small, though plenty big for he and his daughter. Jacelynn ran inside and to their pit-bull, fluffy- what a name- she smiled as she thew her arms around the dog's neck, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 am

Ivan looked over his list. "I'm not sure whether I can agree to number.. 6." Ivan said, his eyes looking up to her from the piece of paper.// River stayed with Melody all night, waking up and changing, taking to Melody for a while, helping her to the childrens area where she played for a while, colouring in pictures and watching T.V then took her meds, then resting. It became a routine through the day. "I'm gonna go for a jog sweetie, I'll be back when you wake up." She whispered, kissing her forehead, Melody soon drifting off. River changed into her tank top, tracksuit bottoms and sneakers, listening to her iPod as she jogged around the park.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 am

Gabriela nodded, before taking the paper and crossing it out. "No problem." She smiled, before tossing it aside. "Now, let's get down to it." She whispered, thought it made her laugh. "I'm sorry, I've never had a relationship- a thing like this." She giggled, before letting her robe slide off her shoulders and onto the floors below her. Under it she had a baby blue lace bustier, and a garter, along with the matching underwear. "It's been awhile since I was able to get dressed up." She laughed lightly. // Jake smiled, before he picked her up. "Bedtime!" He grinned, before tickling her stomach. Jacelynn giggled loudly, squirming as best she could to get away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:14 am

Ivan smiled, standing up and gently pulling her into a passionate kiss, and to him it felt like the best thing in the world, but he was glad he didn't let on about it.// River looked around, she liked running at night, it was far less busier at night then it was in the day. She jogged past several houses, almost unrecognizable to most people as she had tied her curly hair up in a bun to stop it annoying her. She put her jacket on, as it was slightly chilly. She drank some of her water before continuing to jog.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 am

Gabriela moaned slightly when he pulled her to him, before she pulled his shirt off, accidentally ripping it in the process. She shuddered slightly against his lips before pulling away. She took his hand and led him to her bed room, tossing him a little pack that held the 'protection' in it. "How long can you last?" She pondered, before glancing over at him. "I could go all night..." She whispered softly, before climbing onto the bed and setting beside him.// "Night, boo." Jake whispered, kissing Jacelynn's cheek before he walked back down stairs. He was so tired he fell asleep on the rock hard couch- why did he buy that piece of crap in the first place?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 am

"A while." Ivan nodded, removing his trousers and his boxers, applying the 'protection'. Though he had smirked at what she had said.// River jogged back to the hospital, Melody asleep for the night. She smiled, climbing into the temporary bed they had put out for her, laying on it then watching Melody sleep for a while, before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:35 am

"Great! Then we shouldn't have a problem." She smiled. She leaned in and kissed him again, trailing her index finger along his jaw before gripping the back of his neck slightly. He fingernails were rather long, and must have hurt when she dug them into his skin.// Jake woke a while later, though just stared up at the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next