Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Lol. xD I had to tidy my room, but I am done! Its only a small box-ish room so it doesn't take that long xD)) Ivan laughed lightly. "I'd recommend the treadmill, try it at different speeds, then whichever you struggle with, practice that with a stopwatch, its a good way to improve your stamina." Ivan smiled.// River saw him waved to her, she smiled, waving back slightly. She put some sun block on Melody, as it was getting quite warm, then put her little cap on her to prevent sunstroke. "Can we go to the swings?" Melody asked, with her scrunched up face as River put the sunblock over her nose, forehead and cheeks. "I dunno, sweetie. If you want to." River said softly, but didn't want to disturb the man and his daughter. "No, no! Sand pit!" Melody grinned, running to the sand pit. River smiled lightly, pushing the pushchair over to a bench, watching Melody play from her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

lol, it take me forever to clean my room... along with the bathroom that's connected to it lol) "Come again?" Gabriela smiled. "I don't have a stop watch." She said honestly. She sighed, before glancing to her phone. "Oh merda! Eu vou ser assassinado. Estou totalmente atrasado para a aula!" She gasped, grabbing her hockey bag before pulling on her jacket. "I'm going to be murdered if I don't get to class." She said softly. // Jake smiled as he pushed Jacelynn higher, chuckling at all the little things she was telling him about school and stuff. All the things she'd done that day just made him smile. He treasured the time he got with her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Lol, wow! My bedroom is next to the toilet -.- Its not good!)) "See you around.. hermosa niña" Ivan said, the last part quietly as he walked to his gym bag, getting his water bottle. (Hermosa niña means beautiful girl xD)// "Momma!" Melody cried, River looking up, running over to Melody, crouching next to her, the little girls hand covered in blood, tears in her eyes. "Come on, sweetie." She said softly, picking the crying toddler up, broken glass in the sandpit. "It'll sting, but there's nothing I can do." River said softly, her daughter crying as she wiped away the blood and the sand. "I know sweetie, I know." River said softly to the sobbing girl.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Lol! Why is that not good? xD My bathroom's connected onto my room, I love having a personal bathroom xD I've got a shower, double vanity, then well you know, what are bathrooms for? Lol) "Stop saying that!" Gabriella smiled as she spun around to see him. She was only teasing though, she might have gotten mad if he actually did it.// Jake looked up when he heard the crying he and Jacelynn walked over. "You should make sure you use peroxide on it... That way if there's any dirt or germs left over it'll get them out." he said softly, before Jacelynn hugged his leg.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Lol, because it smells!! xD I have my last milk tooth, I'm trying to get it out but it hurts!!)) Ivan smiled lightly. "You are though." He smirked, drinking some of his water.// "I don't have anything with peroxide in it.. I don't think.." River said over Melodys crying. Satisfied that she got as much out as she could, River pulled Melody into her lap, cuddling her as she cried, but it pretty clear that River was panicking. She pulled her script out of the pushchair, tearing off pages and applying it to the cut, trying to stop the blood, put page after page was drenched in blood, soon enough Melodys cries were becoming weaker and weaker, River looked to the cut, it quite deep into Melodys hand, she'd be lucky if she got to keep that hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:37 am

xD LOL) Gabriella smiled, but stopped walking a moment. "I'm Gabriella by the way!" She called, before she began walking away again, though stopped once more and ran back, "Gimme your phone." She smiled, holding out her hand. "Don't worry, I'm just putting my number in." She said smiling slightly.// "Then she needs to get to the hospital, like now." Jake said, thinking a moment. "You can ride with us, my trucks ready to go." He said softly
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:48 am

Lol xD) "I'm Ivan." He smiled, handing her his phone. "Can I give you my number?" He asked with a smile.// River nodded lightly, ripping a few more pages from her script off, applying it to Melodys hand, lifting her hand up high, so it was harder for the blood to get there. "You'll be fine, sweetie." She said softly, Melody almost passing out. She put Melody in the pushchair, keeping her hand high. "Thank you." River said, getting ready to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:02 am

"Yeah, just text me." Gabriella smiled, she put in her number. "It's under Gabby." She smiled slightly, "My nickname, most people don't like to take the time to pronounce my real name." She smiled slightly.// Jake walked towards his truck, before opening the doors on both sides, getting Jacelynn in on her side, before showing her where to set the other little girl, unless she wanted to hold her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:08 am

Ivan nodded. "Gabby." He smiled, then nodded again. "Didn't you have a class?" He asked with a small smile.// "Can I hold her? I.. I don't want to let her out of my sight.." River said, bringing Melody out of the pushchair then folding it up, not knowing where to put it, whilst she told Melody she'd make sure everything was alright, but she was close to tears.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:19 am

I gtg! I'l be back in like an hour! Sorry, I hope your on though!)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:20 am

I'll try to stay on!)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:40 am

Sorry! I'm back though!) "Oh, yea!" Gabriella said, before handing his phone back and running out the door and to the college that was pretty close by. She sighed before setting down at her 'chair'. She was totally oblivious that she'd forgotten her hockey bag there. // Jake nodded. "Yea, it's fine." He said softly, before getting in and buckling up.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:47 am

And surprisingly, I'm still awake! xD)) Ivan smiled lightly, sliding his phone into his pocket, walking off to bench.// River got into the truck, holding Melody close to her. "I'm sorry, sweetie." She whispered, weak cries erupting from the toddlers mouth when River applied pressure to the wound. "I'm sorry." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:53 am

I still feel hungover! LOL I am horrible without sleep. What time is it there? It's only... 6:50pm here!) After her class was over Gabriella noticed she'd lost her bag. "Great..." She murmured. It would have truly sucked if someone would have found it. All her information was in there. She sighed as she retraced her steps, though didn't find it anywhere she'd went.// Jake glanced back over, before he put the keys into the ignition. Once he started it up he drove the short distance to the ER. "Do you need anything?" He asked as he pulled up at the emergency entrance.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:01 am

Its almost 1am here. xD )) "Hey! Beautiful girl!" Ivan called, his accent quite thick. He jogged over to Gabriella, handing her her bag. "You left this, I didn't want to stop you from being any more late so I kept it in my locker. I knew you'd come back to find it." Ivan smiled.// "I-.. I don't know.." River said, she was all over the place, like she didn't know what to do with her self. "Thank you.. I owe you big time." She said, sliding out of the truck, walking into the ER, carrying Melody. Clearly not having a clue what she was meant to do.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:13 am

:O Wow! lol) Gabriella smiled at what he'd called her. "Sweet." Se grinned, taking the bag into her hand, before looking down. "Would... you maybe wanna catch a movie tonight? My ex is taking care of my little girl." She said softly. // Jake got out as well as Jacelynn before running in with them, "GO to the front desk and tell them what happened." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:19 am

I know! I'm so proud of myself! I'd be asleep by now. xD Mah doggeh is dreaming xD)) Ivan smiled, nodding. "I'd love to." He grinned. "Shall I pick you up?" He asked.// River nodded, walking to the front desk. "M-.. My daughter was.. erm.. playing in the sandpit.. a-.. and she's cut her hand on some glass.." River said, close to tears. Melody had never been this seriously injured before, and it was terrifying, especially for a mother.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:25 am

Awe!!! LOL. my dog is trying to tear things up -.- lol) "I'll text you my address." She smiled, before looking down to her phone and sending him the address. "I sent it." She smiled, just after that his phone went off. "Oh, sure! I'll pay, I've got plenty of money." She said softly, before giggling lightly. // "Just calm down.. It'll be ok.. As long as it didn't hit anything major.." Jake said softly, not having a problem with comforting anyone. He was a bit worried himself, as a fellow parent. He was more like mr. mom though.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:31 am

Haha! Mine are too lazy! xD Tilly is asleep, again! She only woke up for a bellyrub. xD)) Ivan smiled lightly. "You can pay for the cinema. Only if I can pay for the meal I take you for, after the cinema." Ivan grinned.// "Please don't hurt her!" River called after the team who rushed off with Melody. River covered her mouth and nose with her hands, closing her eyes tightly as she sat down. She knee shook slightly, wiping her tears with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:41 am

LOL mine are all hyper! Spike and My mom's dog are the worst. Awe ^^ Your pups sound so cute!) "Of course." Gabriela grinned. "I'd better go..." She said softly, "Just so both of us have time to get ready." She added, before walking closer and placing a soft kiss on his cheek before walking away. // Jake sat down beside her, before setting Jacelynn in his lap. "Calm down..." He said softly, "It's not going to do her any good to have you crying..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:47 am

Lol, you dogs sound cute! Ozzy is hyper all the time! He darts around like a bullet! xD) Ivan smiled, brightly when she kissed his cheek. "I'll see you soon, beautiful girl." He smiled, getting off of work early, getting his car then driving home.// River nodded lightly. "I'm sorry." She said softly, wiping her eyes. "I-.. I'm River.. by the way." She offered a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:55 am

Haha! lol, mine are normal xD Just terriers!) Every Time he'd said that word she couldn't help but blush. It made her feel so... well beautiful. She was always picked on because of her freckles and red hair, but she didn't ever care. She blew them off, though it was different now. Once at her apartment she changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top, along with dark brown leather jacket that made her figure look amazing.// "I'm Jake, Jake Smith." He said softly, "And my little girl's name is Jacelynn..." he said softly, before he looked down at the sleeping 2 year old in his arms.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Haha. xD)) Ivan changed into some loose jeans, shirt and a leather jacket. He looked like a mix between bad boy, and nice guy. He did his hair, then put on some colone, getting some money then glancing to the clock.// "My daughter is called Melody." River said softly, glancing to the doors where she had last seen her go. "I can't let anything happen to her, my ex will never let me hear the end of it, then he'll get custody and move away, I'll never see her again." River muttered, her eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:37 pm

Gabriella sighed as she sat down on the steps of her front porch, her eyes fixed on a tiny bug that was crawling across the wood. "You're going to get stepped on..." She mumbled, before kicking it off. Her blue eyes scanned the area, before she laid back on the porch, thinking she'd been stood up.// "I'm sure he'll understand it wasn't your fault..." He murmured, "I'm really sorry about that happening... I mean what kind of idiot puts glass in a sandbox?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Ivan drove to Gabrielle's house, beeping twice then waited, taking off his sunglasses.// "Maybe one of the kids broke a glass and tried to hide the evidence, or could have been some drunken idiot." River muttered, rubbing her forehead, brushing her curly hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next