Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 am

"I can't separate Melody from her mother, its like taking the foal from the mare." Ivan gestured to the horses. "I'd rather not get involved, River will take more than she already has if I do." Ivan said softly.// River laughed lightly, Melody giggling. "Its di-.. dis-.. discuting!" She said, able to say the actual word.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 am

Well, sweetie, if you haven't noticed; that's happening too." Gabriela said. "So, you're just going to let her take it all? What the fuck has your divorce attorney been doing?" She asked, rather heatedly. She was a bit mad he wasn't going to even try. What was the point in any of this really?// "No, it's not! You won't think like that when your older." Jake smiled, stepping off the bus and walking to the front 'gate thing' where they checked the passes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:04 am

"I just want River and Melody to be happy, I'm already happy with you." He said softly. "My battle's over." He added.// Melody shook her head, River chuckled, walking next to Jake, sliding her hand to his before holding it, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 am

"No, that's not the point, Ivan." gabriella sighed, before shaking her head. // Jake walked through the gates once he and Jacelynn was let in.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 am

"What is it?" Ivan asked, tilting his head.// River sighed, sitting Melody on her hip. Showing them their passes, they were let through, Melody eyeing her mothers sudden change in mood.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:39 am

I'm gonna go, since you seem really busy.) "That you don't want your daughter." She said simply.// Jake and Jacelynn wandered off, though we're only looking at the rides.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:45 am

I'm not busy.. my thumb is killing me...) Ivan sat up, looking down. "You don't know whatnits like for a father unable to see his first child.." He said quietly. "I miss Melody more than anything."// River and Melody also walked around, but shopping.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:49 pm

"I don't? Yeah, maybe not from the 'mans' point of view, but if you haven't just forgotten, I don't get to see my daughter anymore, either. So grow a pair of balls and do it." She growled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 pm

"I'm not taking her away from her mother." Ivan snapped. "She'll hate me if I do." He mumbled.// River and Melody walked to the restaurant, sitting at a table.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:20 pm

"Fine then you're going to lose her! Fuck it, you don't even know how to be a dad, do you?!" Gabriela snapped, though didn't know he had a problem with not backing off when it came to fighting.// Once Jake and Jacelynn had explored a bit more they walked to the restaurant and somehow found them. "Tomorrow we've got a reservation at the rainforest cafe...." Jake smiled when he heard Jacelynn gasp. "I love it there!" She beamed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:20 am

"I just want my daughter to be happy, thats all I ever want." Ivan said quietly. "River said I can have her for a few days when they get back." He added.// River smiled, Melody grinning. "Sounds great." She smiled, looking to Jacelynn. "I've got you and Melody some stuff you can play with in the suite." River smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 am

"Well, I told my ex that I was pregnant. And he probably told her, because they're together now." Gabriela said, "So I hope that doesn't hurt anything." She said as she crossed her arms, clearly not happy.// Jacelynn smiled as she was sat in the highchair. "What is it?" She asked, grinning like crazy. "Oh! Me and daddy wanna go on the ride S-Soarin'" She smiled, having a hard time with the word atfirst. "Yea, it looked fun!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:34 am

Had a good.. morning?)) "I dunno." Ivan shrugged, picking at the strands of grass.// "A huge dollhouse kinda thing, then a tent-thingy with tunnels and a ball pit." River told her. "And two teddies, you can decide among yourselves." She added. Then nodded. "I think we'll go back to the hotel after this, so Melody can have a nap. I heard about one of those kids party things and thought maybe we could go.." River shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 am

Yep, just woke up though.) "Fine... Just cut me off, huh?" Gabriela sighed as she stood up. // "Yeah, I'm pretty tired still... 20 hours of driving will get to ya." He smiled lightly, "Good thing we're here for a week.." He said softly
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 am

Ohh. Are you alright overall?)) Ivan looked down slightly, getting up and walking the horses to their stalls, riding the mare bareback there, replenishing their water and hay.// River nodded, laughing lightly. "I know! I had to threaten to sit on you to wake you up!" She smiled. Looking to a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:06 am

(I'm fine.. lol) Gabriela sighed as she got up and walked inside, before setting on the couch. She didn't know what to tell him really.// "I still didn't get up then!" Jake smiled, before shaking his head. "It took you a while to get me up!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 am

Thats good! xD)) Ivan walked inside, sitting next to her. "I'll get her to live with us." He finally agreed.// River laughed lightly. "I know. I was gonna get Jacelynn to jump on you." She smiled, brushing her curly hair out of her crystal-like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:44 am

"No, I wouldn't want you to do something you weren't comfortable with. But, this shows me what kind of father you are." Gabriela said pointedly, though she tried not to make it out like that.// "She's so little it wouldn't have mattered!" Jake chuckled. "I am not! It would have hurt if I jumped on you!" Jacelynn said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 am

"A father that wants his daughter to be happy where she lives?" Ivan asked.// River laughed lightly. "Then I would have jumped on you." She smirked, Melody just watching them, drink the fruit shoot. "Do you one one, sweetie?" River asked Jacelynn. "Theres apple, blackcurrant and orange." She listed, having gotten a pack of each.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 am

I just learned my new laptop has a crack on the screen. -.-) Gabriela just shrugged, before she shook her head. "No, I mean you need to be a father who fights for what's right. What she'd doing, isn't."// "Apple!" Jacelynn smiled as she sat up straighter.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

O.O Wow. As in just been brought?))
Ivan nodded lightly. "Like I said, I'll get Melody to stay with us."// River smiled, sliding the apple flavored one to her. "Do you want one?" She smiled to Jake, using a baby voice as if he were like 6 months old.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 am

(As in brought it home, turned it on for the first time, and spider crack.)
"Ivan, I'm going to repeat myself... If you don't want to do it- that's fine..." Gabriela said softly, though she knew what it was like to be in a family similar to theirs, with the same issues. She never got to see her dad, he didn't try to fight for her, because he was scared of her mom's wrath. // "No thanks." Jake smirked, soon the waiter walked around . "What would you like to drink?" He asked. "Water.. And Jacelynn will have the same." Jake said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:49 am

Woah! O.O))
"Well, I have no choice, cos you'll call me a shit dad." Ivan shrugged. "I can at least try." He added.// "Jake, whats the point in getting her water, when I've just given her juice?" River asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 am

"Because you don't know what it's like to be kicked to the curve by your dad, I do." Was all Gabriela said as she got up. "It doesn't feel good to know your dad didn't fight for you, trust me. I know, because I've been there."//"Because we have to order something, and the kids drinks are small anyways, she'll drink the juice in five...four... three... two... and-" With that Jacelynn drank the last little bit from the juice bottle. "I'm still thirsty." She pouted. "Told ya." Jake smiled, before leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 am

"I fought for her in court! You didn't see me cry as they agreed to let River keep everything! She got a restraining order so I couldn't go near my daughter! You didn't have to go through depression medication because your life was a living hell!" Ivan said, tears in his eyes. He rubbed the side of his head with his hand, closing his eyes tightly.// River raised her eyebrows. "Wow.." She muttered. "Momma! I'm hungry!" Melody whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next