Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 am

How?)

Ivan smiled. "You're more than special." He smiled, kissing her back.// "Whats that?" River asked, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 pm

No, I mean because I asked something... and didn't really get an answer, that's all I'm confused about.)
"No, I'm not." Gabriela sighed, "Now, can we go to bed? I had a long, tiring day..." // "Just one of my friends from Miami text me. I don't want to go to his party, even though it's well avritized around the world.. I'm not into all the girls there, and the drinking, you know." Jake said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 pm

You said you could do the name picker, so I said okay.)

Ivan nodded lightly, setting her down on the bed, stripping down to his boxers, climbing into bed.// River nodded. "Then don't go." She smiled, making the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Ok, well, I did and got The Apartments. So, would you like to start a new day? Or want me to?)

Gabriela sighed as she slowly got up, before taking off her clothes and changing into a baggy t-shirt and shorts. She lowered herself back onto the bed, moaning slightly when she felt the muscles in her back tighten where they'd been strained.// "I'm not going... I just am not in the mood for it anyways. After all, Miami's no where near Orlando, where we are."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 pm

You can if you like.)

Ivan wrapped his arms around her, kissing her shoulder. "I love you." He whispered, closing her eyes.// River nodded. "Wanna see if they're awake?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Gabriela smiled when he kissed her shoulder- it made her feel amazing. "I love you more." She whispered, sighing lightly at the feeling of being sick. Never was it in the morning, but always in the after noon. // "You can... I was going to let them sleep in, it's only 7am right now." Jake said softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Ivan smiled, cuddling her as he began to fall asleep.// "They can sleep in then." River nodded, turning back to her cooking, flipping the pancake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 am

Gabriela smiled slightly, before she pulled the quilt over her shoulders. She shivered and shook for a while, only because she was freezing to death. The Ac must be on 50 degrees... She thought to herself, before she pressed her back closer to Ivan to warm herself up.// "That was what I thought.. they'll like it anyways." Jake smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 am

Are you gonna start a new day on The Aparments or shall I?)

Ivan cuddled closer to her, he was quite hot anyway.// River nodded with a smile, sliding the pancake onto a plate, doing another.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 am

(Could you please?)

Gabriela smiled, slowly falling asleep in his arms.// Jake let out a shaky sigh, before he laid his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am

Sure, no problem. xD)

Ivan smiled lazily in his sleep, keeping her in his arms.// "Whats wrong?" River asked softly, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32