Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Water Carrier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Water Carrier Empty
PostSubject: The Water Carrier   The Water Carrier EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:33 am

The book I am writing!

Last edited by TigerRobin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Water Carrier Empty
PostSubject: My book idea!   The Water Carrier EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:39 am

Okay, so I actually want to become a hobbyist author, at this current moment in my life. And this is not the first book I have began to write. I have written many previous ones before, but this is one I feel I can finish. I do want to get this published one day, to pursue my ambition! (Please don't copy it, not like you will, its pretty rubbish to be honest!)

The Water Carrier.
A long time ago:

Elizabeth skipped through the forest trail, her red hair bouncing with every movement, her green eyes focused on the trail ahead. Her little lace dress swayed with the gentle eastern breeze, a bright smile on her freckled features. She wasn't alone. Accompanied by her small companion, Toby the Beagle. She looked down to her friend, he wagging his tail as he trotted beside her. "Good boy! It isn't too far now." She smiled, walking the rest of the way.

Over the fallen Ash tree, sat a sparkling rock pool, a marvelous sight with those of a particular favorite for the beauty's of mother nature. Its small waterfall trickled water from the dazzling stream just a few feet above the pool. The drips like musical notes, singing their own song every second of every day.

Elizabeth grinned, sitting on the fallen Ash tree, Toby laying in the shade after their walk, panting heavily due to being unable to release heat through sweat. Elizabeth swing her legs as she looked around, whistling along with the birds in the tree's. Then Elizabeth's gaze turned to the pool, where she saw a semi-transparent woman walk through the bushes down to the water, her white hair flowing behind her as if she were in water, as well as her dress. She had a finely detailed pot on her head, used for carrying water over long distances. The woman walked down to the waters edge, scooping water into the pot. Elizabeth watched in awe. Where had this woman come from?

The ghosted woman soon looked up, watching Elizabeth with her crystallized eyes, shining like diamonds. She held out her hand, Elizabeth instinctively fighting the urge to join her, but it was as if a stronger force was dragging her towards the woman. As Elizabeth approached her, her natural green eyes slowly became crystallized, as the water level slowly began to rise. It kept going until Elizabeth was submerged in water, large bubbles of air escaping her mouth, her eyes never loosing their shine, despite her dying soul. Toby yapped, his small body jumping, trying to protect his owner. His best friend, but to no avail. The woman and Elizabeth soon disappeared, rain falling heavily from the sky. Toby howled endlessly, sitting in on the wet ground.

50 years later:

Elena raced through the forest with her best friend, and identical twin, Natasha. "Come on slow poke!" Elena grinned, Natasha giggling as she reached out.

"Tag! You're it!" She grinned, their blonde hair falling to their shoulders, their blue eyes holding a spark. They enjoyed each others company, as everyone else in the village were elderly, or were grumpy.

The two girls skipped to the decaying log, their lemon yellow checkered dresses flowing with them, they loved the sun, it was far better than the cold and the rain. Natasha and Elena grinned, walking past a large tree. "That wasn't here last time!" Elena pointed out, Natasha narrowing her eyes.

"Hmm.." She hummed, eying it. "It might have been, we probably just didn't realize until now..." Natasha shrugged, continuing to walk. Elena looking around at a whispering sound. She followed her sister closely, looking around as fear began to build up inside her.

"Natasha, I'm scared, can we please go home?" Elena asked, Natasha nodding with a sigh.

"Fine." Natasha muttered, turning on her heels, but looking back. "Wait... what was that?" She asked, squinting towards the rock pool, a woman scooping water into a pot, her white hair and dress flowing as if she were in water. "Hello?" Natasha asked, walking towards the woman, Elena trying to pull her back.

"No, Natasha. Please." Elena begged. "You said we can go home!" Elena cried, Natasha shrugging her off as the woman held out her hand, Natasha walking towards her, her eyes becoming like crystals. Though only tears formed in Elena's eyes. The young girl watched as her sister was mercilessly downed, she screaming as the woman looked to her, holding out her hand, Elena sprinting away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Water Carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Carrier   The Water Carrier EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

The woman wasn't having a witness escape so easily. With a graceful flick of her wrists, water poured out of the pool, in the shape of hands, sparkling in the sunlight. Elena cried as she ran, though it was as if her own tears were turning against her, they didn't escape her eyes, staying to cloud her vision. "Please! No!" Elena begged, the water grabbing her ankles, but Elena jumped out of their grip.

After a struggling chase, the water finally grabbed its victim, pulling her to the pool, the woman standing there, waiting patiently. "Water so gentle, Water so calm. I can control it right from my palm. They'll tell you to run, you'll go and hide. You can't escape my psychic barrier. They all have tried, but none have succeeded. You'll never escape the Water Carrier.' She whispered, though her mouth didn't move one bit. Elena sobbed hysterically as the air in her lungs was replaced by water, her eyes glazing over to appear crystallized. The water swooped under her, carrying her to the pool. Elena, Natasha and the woman disappearing.

Thunder ripped through the sky, heavy rain falling like hail, hammering the ground at the slightest contact. That night cries of sorrow erupted from the village.

50 years later:

A flock of girls ran through the forest, all part of the running team for their village. They often did cross country, but it was the first time in 50 years they had used that forest.
"Apparently, every few decades, a girl goes missing from the village." Mary whispered to her friend she was jogging with, who snorted with laughter.

"You don't believe that nonsense, do you?" Annabelle asked, keeping at a steady jog. "Its just old folk tales, elder people had nothing better to do than scare children into being good." She rolled her eyes.

"Annabelle, you're such a spoil sport! Believe in something out of the ordinary for once!" Mary snapped. Annabelle merely carried on jogging.

"Its hardly my fault you decide to live with the fairies instead of in reality. Grow up, would you?!" Annabelle snapped, speeding up to run at the front of the flock, the girls stopping at a glistening rock pool.

"We'll stop here for a moment or two!" Declared Annabelle, walking into the forest for some shade. The rest of the girls sat around the waters edge, scooping water up to their foreheads, in an attempt to cool themselves down.

A transparent, majestic figure emerged from the forest, a pale brown pot upon her head, balancing perfectly, with three darker stripes around the neck of the pot, then calligraphy resembling an 'M' en-scripted twice onto the pot, underneath, butterflies made up of lines ringed the bottom of it.

"Whose that?" One of the girls whispered, the girl next to her shrugged, her eyes on the woman, whose very movement seemed almost like she was floating. She knelt down the the pool, scooping water into the pot, looking up suddenly, making the girls jump.
"Hello?" One asked, standing up, walking across the pool to the woman, but it was as if something grabbed her, pulling her into the depths on the crystal blue water, loud whisper-like sounds emerged from the forest, if they listened, they would of heard 'Run, run as fast as you can and don't look back, just run.'

Though the forest was submerged in screams of horror, as one by one the girls were drowned, they all disappearing, though all signs of a struggle were washed away by heavy rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Water Carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Carrier   The Water Carrier Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Carrier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other! :: Writing Area!-
Jump to: