Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 am

"I love you too." Cristina mumbled.

I nodded lightly. "Okay." I smiled softly, parking in the parking lot, we could sit in the restaurant part.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:11 am

Suso smiled and shut his eyes, loving how he and Cristina could be together and remember, rather than forgetting things and having to start all over.

I got out, that was about all I could do before the boys unbuckled and leaped out of the car.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:15 am

Cristina kept her eyes closed, it hurt to open them. "You know you don't have to stay here with me. I'll probably be here all day." She grumbled.

"Logan, Bobby. Stay with daddy." I told them, picking Summer up. She didn't like being on the ground around people she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:20 am

"I'll stay a while longer." Suso told her smiling.

I was still struggling to move, but I seemed to be getting a little faster, the boys hadn't slowed down at all, laughing and joking as they teased each other.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 am

Cristina smiled weakly, it slowly fading.

I smiled as I caught up with them, walking in with them and getting a table.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 am

(I'm gonna be gone for a while)
Suso sighed, he didn't really have anything to do, and there wasn't much he could do here, he sat up on the edge of the bed.

I kept walking and finally got inside the restaurant and to where everyone else was sitting.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 am

Cristina relaxed into a resting sleep, still, apart from her breathing.

I sat everyone at the table. "What does everyone want?" I asked, I already knew mine and Summers.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am

Suso stood and quietly got into his clothes, his pants felt a little strange against the skin on his shins but at least he was becoming more human.

"Large milk shake and fries, strawberry." I said, "French fries." The boys agreed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Cristina turned onto her stomach, cuddling the pillow. Though began to gag, needing to be sick.

"Thats it? Just fries?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, surprised they hadn't wanted a burger, or chicken nuggets. Something that would at least fill them up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 am

Suso was worried about Cristina, but there was no sense in staying there with her and get himself sick, so he walked down the stairs to make himself something to eat.

I chuckled a little, "How about a cheeseburger." I suggested, the boys agreed, but I wasn't exactly hungry.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 am

Cristina soon relaxed back into her sleep.

I nodded, walking to the counter to buy all the food, bringing it back on a tray, giving Summer her chicken nuggets and fries, then the boys their cheeseburger and fries, then giving Soka his.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:32 am

Suso got some cereal out and sat down to eat it.

I smiled to Annie as I ate my food, popping the top off my milkshake and dipping my fries in it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 am

Cristina stayed asleep.

I smiled, eating my cheeseburger. Then helping Summer to eat hers.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:45 am

Suso finished his breakfast and washed the dishes, Annie and I had cleaned the house the night before so he now had nothing to do.

The boys were eating their food by themselves, they were old enough and probably wouldn't appreciate any help in doing so.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:58 am

Cristina grumbled, getting up, slowly getting in warm clothes, before locking herself in the bathroom, mostly because she didn't want anyone to hear her be sick.

I smiled, wiping Summers mouth as I ate my fries, she drinking her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 am

Suso walked outside into the yard, he didn't really go far just to the edge of the property, where the woods began he sat and started fiddling around with the grass.

Eventually I ran out of fries and started drinking my milkshake.
(I'm going to see the new Percy Jackson movie, it starts in an hour and a half, See ya.)
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 am

Cristina got back in bed, wrapped in many layers.

I smiled as I drank my cola. "Is everyone done?" I asked, so I could put the rubbish in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Suso started digging, just a small little trench, maybe something for like a garden.

I didn't feel too good, probably from eating junk food all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Cristina layed on her side, curled up in a ball as she fell asleep again.

I looked to Soka, raising an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Suso started to look through the garden, searching for something he might like to have growing in their yard, taking into account of the possibility of having a large family his and Cristina's first success.

"I don't feel too great, probably the sort of food I ate." I said, my brow knitting as I held my stomach, "I'm feeling a little better though." It felt like I'd been sick, but I knew I hadn't because... I hadn't.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Cristina stayed in the warmness of the sheets.

"Maybe we should wake up? I don't want you being sick in your sleep." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Suso found some interesting weeds, he sniffed them to make sure they weren't dangerous, they reminded him of ice cream, especially mixed with the cold night air. He gently uprooted a few and took them back.

I smiled and nodded, "Alright, we'll see exactly what's causing it." I said, I'd been sick like that a few times while passing an ambulance, plus there wasn't any other explanation.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Cristina sipped some water she had gotten from the bathroom, being half awake.

I nodded, forcing myself to wake up. My eyes blinked open, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 am

Suso walked back inside trying to think of something else to do.

My eyes snapped open and I moaned, the stomach pain was a little sudden, I took a deep breath, "Well, I guess that answers that." I said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:49 am

Cristina watched the wall, growing fur to keep her warm after getting very cold.

"Answers what?" I yawned, sitting up with a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next