Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 am

I smiled when Annie seemed to enjoy my touch, I went a little lower, lightly brushing my fingers against her lips. My other hand went to cup her breast, I grew harder as I slowly pulled my picture of her back into my mind.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:55 am

I moaned with a pleasurable sigh at the end, fiddling with the hair at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 am

"Mind, if I, do something, more?" I asked, still rubbing my fingers against her, her pleasure filled cries making my stick stand taller, and harder, I kissed Annie again, massaging her breast.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am

"Like what?" I murmured, kissing his neck, my hand sliding down to his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:10 am

I know you don't like my fingers in you." I said kissing Annie again, my member getting harder when she touched my thigh, "But what would you say to..." I pulled her into a kiss, letting my tongue slip into her mouth and carry the message with it. my fingers pressed a little harder, but I was careful not to penetrate her with them, I tweaked her nipple with my other hand.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:25 am

I raised my eyebrows slightly, trying to kiss him back. "Thought, we, trying.. children?" I only just managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 am

I liked kissing Annie too much, "Stop before end." I managed, or we could go again once we were up to it. my hand squeezed Annie's breast a little, being careful not to squeeze too hard. my other hand slowed down a little with the rubbing, always being gentle but keeping the pace slow so she could have as much pleasure as she could.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:41 am

I hummed lightly, having to pull away. "I'm not used to anything other than.. the normal.. down there.." I breathed, my heart rate having sped up from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 am

"Alright," I said, slipping my hand away, giving one final rub before I navigated the tip into her, once it was inside I gasped and moaned as I slowly pressed it deeper, both hands massaging her breasts now as I slowly laid her down on her back, moving a hand to get her tail out from under her before it went back to stimulate her breasts.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 am

I moaned slightly, gripping his shoulders, my eyes closing as I let a small sigh escaped my mouth.

Cristina could hear the moaning, as her and Suso's room was just next-door. She groaned, throwing her alarm clock at the wall. She was amazingly grumpy when tired and/or ill.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:00 am

I began to thrust, gently at first as I kissed Annie. I moaned as I pulled and pushed.

Suso heard the alarm clock and went up stairs, pressing his ears against his head when he heard us
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 am

I kissed Soka's neck as I moaned, gently running my tongue along his skin, wanting to at least try and pleasure him, though I wasn't overly amazing at it.

Cristina groaned, covering her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 am

I called out then sighed when Annie started licking me, I started going faster, deeper, glad she was enjoying this as much as I was. i pressed my fur against her bare breasts, letting it settle into her curvature.

Suso opened the door, seeing Cristina covered in fur, "Are you transforming again?" he asked, trying to keep thoughts out of his head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 am

I moaned along with him, murmuring his name, my breathing getting quicker.

"No." Cristina grumbled, seeming like a pile of sheets, but she was cold.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 am

I pushed harder, driving my shaft deeper inside Annie with every thrust, my fur now stimulating her breasts by rubbing against them.

Suso came over and set a warm hand on her, the noises Annie and I were making made him hot, but he didn't want to act on those feelings if Cristina didn't feel up to it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:36 am

I moaned louder, going back to kissing him, slightly moving into his thrusts, moaning a little louder.

Cristina pulled him to her, cuddling into him, her head buried into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 am

I slipped my tongue into Annie's mouth, brushing it along hers invitingly. I could feel a build up but the end was only in sight, not close. I turned my attention back to Annie, managing to slip a hand between us and squeeze a breast, I was breathing hard through my nose.

Suso was a little surprised, already struggling with the noise we were making. But he wrapped his arms around her comfortingly, knowing she wanted his embrace.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:52 am

I moaned, rubbing my tongue against his, not knowing what I could do to make him enjoy it more.

Cristina closed her eyes, cuddling closer to him, a tail had grown with the fur, and was gently brushing against his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:55 am

I was running out of idea's to, until my 'friends' dropped and brushed against Annie's tail, I gasped and lunged forward a little, though continued thrusting more earnestly afterward.

Suso shuddered, looking to Cristina, he thought she was seducing him, but couldn't be sure, his tail got away from him sometimes to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:08 am

I moaned loudly after a gasp, gripping him tightly when he lunged forward.

Cristina was half asleep, her hand gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 am

I thrusted harder, my friends rubbing up and down Annie's tail, it made me harder and I thrusted faster, both my hands cupping Annie's breasts.

"Hey, are you sure you're up to this?" Suso asked, his hands on Cristina's shoulders. He wasn't entirely sure she was completely present, but hoped her memory was working.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 am

I gasped slightly, groaning and moaning, almost at my end.

"Hm?" Cristina crumbled, coughing with a groan after.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 am

I was getting close to the pressure from before had built and was threatening to explode. I continued working inside Annie my lips moving to her neck as my muscles began to tense.

"It feels like you're trying to seduce me with your tail." Suso told Cristina, his face a few inches from hers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 am

I moaned loudly, calling his name once I reached my end, letting out a shaky sigh.

"I'm ill." Cristina groaned, and would most likely fall asleep during the pleasurable activity, or even be sick due to the quick movements.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:33 am

I cried out as well when I finished with Annie.

Suso nodded "I thought so, Should I leave you to your recovery?" Suso asked, he probably needed a cold shower anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next