Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 am

"Um... would you mind... if we... kissed?" Kelly asked, looking back to Cristina, unsure if she was just straight and humoring a friend or was bi or homosexual, she just wasn't sure.

"Well, at least you know I still like girls, but men to." Suso said, lightly tapping his fist on Louie's arm, starting to feel woozy.

The guide pushed our kayak's out and followed us, beginning to row, "So we have our entire course plotted out." he explained as I followed what he was doing and tried to help Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 am

Cristina smiled, setting her glass down, her eyes flicking to Kelly from the bar. "I thought you'd never ask." She smiled teasingly.

Louie chuckled. "Am I dealing with a lightweight?" He smirked, though his attention was drawn to two women at the bar, aimly Cristina and Kelly. He nudged Suso, flicking his head to them. As a man also attracted to women, this was considered a 'treat' for some men.

I copied Soka and the guide, eventually getting the hang of it. I smiled to Soka, keeping near to him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am

Kelly leaned in and kissed Cristina, holding it as it turned passionate.

Suso nodded watching "I've only recently been permitted to drink." suso explained, he blushed lightly, he still wanted a kiss to.

I smiled back to Annie, the guide lead us around the water giving us a tour until he docked at a small island. "Here we are." He said as he helped us dock our boats to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 am

Cristina placed a hand slightly on Kellys cheek, the other on her waist as she kissed back, her eyes closing automatically.

Louie nodded lightly, still watching Cristina and Kelly. "The blonde one, damn, I'd turn straight for her." He nodded, leaning against the bar. "I'd be the straighest guy on earth if the other one joined." He chuckled.

I smiled, getting out of the kayak, holding Soka's hand, looking around with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 am

Kelly slipped Cristina her tongue as she tilted her head to one side, pulling lightly on Cristina's lips, both her hands going to Cristina's cheeks.

suso glanced to them and licked his lips, they felt like they were itching, "Could we... you know." Suso asked gesturing to Cristina and kelly.

"I'll watch the kayak's," the guide explained I nodded, putting a hand around Annie's waist, "Come on, I wanted to show you something.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 am

Cristina's hand moved to rest of Kellys shoulder, the other sliding to her butt as her tongue slid against Kelly's. Cristina's kiss turning more passionate.

"Sure." Louie smiled, slightly pulling Suso into the kiss, it firm but soft.

"Is it scary?" I asked softly, looking up to him with frightened eyes, cuddling into him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 am

Kelly smiled as her hand went to Cristina's butt rubbing her tongue against Cristina's cheek, she scooted a little closer.

Suso was a little surprised at first but soon began returning the kiss, his tail beginning to wag.

I shook my head, "no, it's just like you." I explained to Annie. I walked her up to a gazebo which had the view of the ocean outlined with trees, the moon reflected in it. "Beautiful,"I added, looking to Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:44 am

Cristina hummed lightly, kissing her back. Her hands slowly exploring Kelly, though would stop if he didn't like it. Cristina's tail brushing against Kellys thigh.

Louie smiled, closing his eyes, his hands resting on Suso's shoulders.

I smiled brightly, my eyes welling up in tears of happiness. "You're so sweet." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:49 am

Kelly moaned a little as she wrapped her fingers around Cristina's tail loving the whole thing Her hand slowly dropping to Cristina's shoulder and a bit lower.

suso had his hands on Louie's waist, his eyes slowly closed as his tail wagged faster.

I smiled, "I just wanted to make up for you feeling like you had to pleasure me." I explained.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 am

Cristina moaned lightly, humming more. Her hand brushing against Kelly's butt slightly, giving it a small squeeze, a smirk etching her lips. Cristina edging closer.

Louie smiled, he could tell Suso was new to it, so didn't try anything more than kissing. Looking to his phone when it buzzed. It was his ex.

"You didn't have to." I said softly, hugging Soka. "You are the most amazing man I've ever met." She smiled, looking out to the view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19