Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 am

Suso smiled, "Or maybe we could find a room in the club." he suggested, knowing things like that happened there occasionally.

I just lughed lightly, "Oh well, at least they'll be having fun." I said, I knew Annie didn't like doing things while she was pregnant, I wasn't pushing her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am

Cristina smiled, nodded. "Yeah." She smiled. "Not what I'm used to but great. I like the.. excitement.. of doing it in new places." Cristina smiled, walking up the stairs with him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked in a slight high pitched voice. Not giving him time to answer, I sighed. "If it bothers you that much.." I pushed him against the wall of the cabin, kissing him passionately, pressing myself against him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 am

Suso smiled as he lead Cristina to his room, deciding to let her manage his wardrobe since she did take pictures of models.

i gasped, I was willing to wait but Annie's kiss shattered any restraints I had set up. I found myself returning her kiss as I slowly relaxed and wrapped my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 am

Cristina walked to his clothes, throwing most of them on the floor until she found ones that matched. A bluey gray and white checkered shirt, with a white t-shirt underneath and jeans.

It couldn't be like how normal sex was, I was still keeping that rule, so I ran my hand into his trousers and underwear, pleasing him with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

Suso changed out of his clothes and into the ones Cristina had picked out, "Off we go then?" he asked.

I couldn't help but gasp loudly as I grew hard in Annie's hand, the tip of my member pressing against her palm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 am

Cristina smiled lightly, holding his hand, walking downstairs with him.

I kissed his neck, sighing lightly, continuing to please him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:33 am

Suso followed willingly, he liked being with Cristina, even if they were to be jailed, as long as he had her he would be alright.

I moaned as I arched my neck against the side of the cabin, I couldn't believe Annie was doing this outside, but the thrill and the excitement just made me harder, made me want more.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 am

Cristina smiled, kissing his cheek softly. Walking him the quickest way to town, then to the club, it buzzing with activity.

I stared at the wall of the cabin, continuing my task. I rested my head on his shoulder, sighing. Cristina was lucky she could just go and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:01 am

Suso smiled at Cristina, she was the only one he wanted. no doubt everyone there was staring at his ears and tail, or amount of fur covering his body.

I looked down at Annie "A-are you mmha doing o-ha-okay?" i asked, hardly able to speak with Annie's hand around me, I wanted her to be happy, not disappointed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 am

Cristina smiled, she didn't care. She wanted to have fun with him, and that was it. She pulled him into the club, to the bar. "What do you want to drink?" Cristina asked Suso over the music.

I nodded quietly, continuing as I stared longingly into the forest. "Just fine." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 am

Suso looked to Cristina, "Surprise me!" He called out happily, his hands were completely human now, and his teeth weren't very sharp, so he was now only soft.

I lifted Annie's hands off of me so i could actually be coherent, "We can go anywhere else you want to." I told her, setting my eyes on hers, I was poking through the top of my pants, but so what, why have Annie pleasure me when she wasn't happy herself?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Can I have two glasses of Sex on the Beach please?" She asked the bartender, he nodding. "Coming up." He smiled. Cristina spinning her chair to look at Suso, smiling.

"No, I think I'd rather stay in now." I murmured. "I might as well finish this anyway." I shrugged, watching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 am

Suso laughed a little, "What's sex on the beach?" Suso asked, looking at Cristina, he had never gotten drunk before, ever, this was the first time he could actually convince himself it was okay.

I shook my head, "I don't want you to please me if you aren't happy yourself." I told Annie, "It just isn't right."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Cristina thought with a hum. "Voka and fruit juice I think.. Or its whisky and fruit juice.." She thought. "I'm pretty sure its whisky." She nodded.

I shrugged lightly. "I doesn't matter. As long as you get what you want, right?" I asked, looking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:46 am

"Oh well okay, let's get some sex on the beach then." Suso said, waiting for their drinks.

"Annie it does matter, just because I'm the guy in our relationship doesn't mean you have to say yes every time I ask for something." I told her, I wanted her to be happy to, but she seemed set on being miserable.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Maybe if we go on holiday." She winked with a small smirk, thanking the bartender once he gave them the drinks, Cristina lightly sipping hers, semming to be deep in thought as she did so.

I looked down lightly. "Then why did you say have to point out that Cristina and Suso will probably be having sex later? Like is a huge crime that we don't. Its hardly me fault that I have certain rules I like to stick to." I told him. "Think of it how I do: If we have sex whilst I'm pregnant, I think of it as you're kinda having sex with the baby as well, because its still part of me." I said, my eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 am

suso chuckled a little, "Having second thoughts about the location?" he teased when he saw Cristina contemplating something as she drank, Suso took a little of his drink and blinked a little.

"I'm sorry you thought of t that way Annie," I told her "I guess I shouldn't have even pointed it out." My voice was very calm and loving "I wouldn't mind you pleasuring me but I want you to be happy more than I want to feel on top of the world for just a few moments." I explained to Annie "That's one of my own rules, we don't have anything similar to sex unless everyone in our family is at least happy." There was joyous and giddy, but happy was good enough.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 am

Cristina shook her head, setting her glass down. "Theres something I need to tell you, something I should have told you at the start of our relationship." She said softly, tapping her middle finger on the surface on the counter, watching it, as if avoiding eye contact.

I shrugged lightly. "Its up to you. If you can't possibly live without anything remotely sexual, then I can drop my rule." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:22 am

Suso set his drink down and watched Cristina intently, "Ill listen." He told her.

"I can live without it, and I will until you want to do it." I told any "Within any rules you want to follow." Which was just as important as any of my rules, if not more "I love you, and I want to be with you, but it's not a real relationship if you're always giving and I'm always taking." it worked the same way reversed but Annie had already given me so much.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 am

"I-.. I'm not.. I'm not only interested in men.. sexually.." Cristina told him, watching the counter still.

I hugged him lightly. "Thank you." I said softly. "I promise I'll do anything once we've had the baby." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 am

Suso nodded, "I guess that would have helped a lot, I could have been both for you ya know." Suso had found another temple if Cristina wanted something more from him, the third one the vampires had found in fact.

"You don't have to promise that," I told Annie, hugging her, "I only want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:03 am

Cristina shook her head. "I prefer men more, they're hairy-er." She giggled lightly. "Well.. I've not been in a relationship with a woman.. I kinda hid away from my sexuality. I'm an only child so my parents expect grandchildren." Cristina explained.

I nodded lightly, resting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:09 am

suso nodded, "I just meant the only reason why Annie can touch is because I gave up my human body for her at a temple, then I went to another temple to become human, I know where a third is so I can be something you'll like better and still give your, or would they be our now?" suso paused a moment, "i could still look more pleasing to you and still give our parents grand children." Suso just wanted to make Cristina happy, well mostly, he started swirling his drink.

I leaned over so I could whisper in Annie's ear, "You feel up to kayaking?" I asked,
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 am

"No, I love you for you. Not for something you're not." Cristina said softly, looking up to the man who approached them, asking Cristina if she wanted to dance. She looked to Suso, as if for permission.

"Whats that?" I whispered back, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:27 am

Suso wanted to tell Cristina how he felt but not with someone there, "One dance, with him." Suso said, "Then I get the next one." he told her, he was a little distracted by his drink.

"It's like thin canoes, with a double paddle, you paddle them like this." I should Annie a motion like a sideways figure eight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next