Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Cristina huffed, getting up. Going to walk inside but sat on the step, staring at the ground. She hated acting like that. She wanted to forgive him, and knew she could. "Suso, wait." She said softly, tears in her eyes. This compared to everything he's done for her was nothing. "Please don't go."

I looked out to Soka, walking to him and sitting beside him. "Hey, I'm sorry I overreated." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Suso raised his brows as he turned to look at her, "Yes?" He asked, a little disappointed but not that much, he had begun concocting an idea to get her back but guessed he could save it for later.

I was still asleep, watching the stars move about.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:56 am

"I'm sorry." Cristina said softly, wiping her eyes lightly, though stayed where she was. For all she knew, he could be angry at her for giving him a hard time, despite his best efforts to make her happy.

I noticed he was asleep, sighing lightly as I got up, gently kissing his cheek and went back to Pixel, sitting with her, gently rolling the ball, she diving onto it, chewing it with her tiny teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 am

Suso was glad Cristina was forgiving him, he sighed, "I'm sorry to, I tried everything and you blew me down at every turn," He looked up at Cristina tears in his eyes, "It felt like you were doing that just to play with my emotions." His voice was choked as well. He knew that would hurt Cristina but he wanted her to know how he felt, he didn't like hurting her though, that's why the tears.

I was a rather deep sleeper, I would either wake in the morning or if I fell off the couch.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 am

Cristina nodded as she looked down, wiping her eyes, she thought it meant it was over between them. She was upset, but it was better than fists flying towards her. She took a deep breath, walking inside but running up the stairs, to her room.

I noticed Cristina's behaviour and ran up after her. I wanted to help make them both happy, but first I needed them in a happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am

Suso took a step towards her but thought he could use his idea now, but that would only give Cristina more grief, instead he went around to the side of the house and climbed onto the roof.

The stars formed Annie's words in my dream 'Sorry I overreacted.' I was a little confused, I didn't quite understand how the stars could overreact.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:24 am

I knocked rapidly on the door. "Cristina, are you alright." She asked. "No." Cristina wept, crying into her hands. "Whats wrong?" I asked, my ear pressed to the door. "He doesn't love me anymore." Cristina sobbed, I opened to door, finding it unlocked. "Come on. This is you and Suso we're talking about. You're made for each other." I said softly, glancing outside, it fairly dark. "Come on, we're going out." I said, dragginf Cristina to her clothes, even though she shook her head, looking through her dresses.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:28 am

Suso reached hCristina's window when no one was looking, his hot breath condensed on the window, which gave him an idea. He made enough fog on the window to write out, 'I'm sorry.' he quickly pressed himself against the side of the house as he tapped on the window.

I then realized what was going on, Annie had told me what the stars had spelt out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:42 am

We barely heard him, I was too busy holding dresses against Cristina, who didn't look happy at all. "This one." I smiled, handing it to Cristina who sighed. "It doesn't go with the shoes." She sighed, picking up the red shoes. I picking out a short-ish black dress, we both changing into them.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 am

Suso turned to the window, trying again, but this time standing behind his message.

I wanted to wake up, but normally I tried to make my dreams last longer.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:12 am

I did my make-up, Cristina's doing hers, she then curling her blonde hair, I straightening my hair, looking to Cristina once I was done, she applying her red lipstick, which amplified her pouted lips, her dress complimenting her chest and curves.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 am

Suso gasped when he saw Cristina he wanted her to love him again so badly but she just wasn't looking! If only he hadn't told her how he felt, had kept all that bottled upo inside of him, then she would love him right now.

I looked to the trees, I had an idea. I started cclimbing one, my thumbs working great to help me do so.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 am

"All set?" I asked, Cristina nodding. "I guess." She sighed, transferring everything into her red purse, including her cigarettes. I got my black bag, walking downstairs with her, kissing Soka's cheek, Cristina waiting at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 am

Suso gasped and walked around to the front, watching for Annie and Cristina so he could proclaime his love to her.

I looked down, trying to measure how high I was, I felt a warm breeze against my cheek and jumped. The ensuing sensation was very strange, I felt like I wasn't falling, but my brain told me I was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 am

We walked out, I talking to Cristina about how fun the night will be. Though the subject changed. "Remember when you gave my fish a bath?" I laughed, Cristina smiling a little. "He looked dirty!" She shook her head, I laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 am

"Cristina!" Suso called out from the roof, "Cristina I'm sorry!" he knew she was going to have fun with Annie but he wanted her to be happy to in the knowledge that he still loved her.

I woke up seconds before I hit the ground, moaning and stretching oonce i was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 am

Cristina looked up. "What are you doing up there?!" She shouted. "Get down before you kill yourself!"

I gasped lightly, not quite knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 am

Suso looked down a little, "I was trying to be romantic, but you wouldn't look, so I tried to come over this way." suso told her as he carefully got off the roof.

I saw that Pixel was sleeping so I went out to see Suso hop down off the roof, I smiled and waved to Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 am

Cristina walked to him, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry." She said softly, closing her eyes.

I smiled to Soka, waving lightly, blowing him a kiss, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

Suso hugged Cristina "I just needed you to know before you went to have fun with Annie." Suso told her.

I blushed at Annie's kiss and couldn't help but smile myself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:03 am

"Why don't you come with us?" Cristina asked with a smile, caressing his cheek.

I giggled lightly, gesturing for him to come over.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 am

Suso looked at Cristina, "Realy? where are you going?" he asked, though he didn't really care about the location.

I walked over to Annie, "I love you." I told her as I put my hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 am

Cristina smiled. "A night club." She smiled, running her hands down his chest, resting her hands in his trousers with a smirk. "Want me to help you change?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled. "I love you too." I said softly, kissing him gently. "Would you like to come with me a Cristina? Pixel is asleep so she should be ok for a few hours. She has fresh food and water set out." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:23 am

Suso gasped when Cristina's hands stopped inside his trousers, "I would love you helping me change." suso told Cristina with a loving whisper.

"Sure," I said, catching Cristina's words before I could continue.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:42 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Maybe we can have a little fun after we've been out." She winked as they walked past us.

I rolled my eyes lightly when I heard Cristina. "Great." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next