Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Cristina gasped too, moaning with pleasure as she gripped his shoulders, breathing whenever she had the chance to.

I smiled lightly, giggling a little. "Maybe." I teased, kissing him softly, my eyes sliding closed, my tail wagging a little.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Suso was breathing very heavily, his 'friends' dropping towards Cristina's tail as she brushed it against them. every thrust Suso gave he seemed to go deeper inside, and it was wonderful, he leaned down to kiss Cristina's neck as his hands stimulated her breasts.

I smiled when Annie kissed me, feeling her tail wag against my arms, I kissed her back as one hand went up to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:50 am

Cristina moaned quite loudly. The pleasure from his rhythmic thrusting combined with Suso kissing her neck was amazing. Her breathing had sped up quite a lot.

I smiled lightly, kissing him a little bit more passionately, wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 am

Suso's tongue flicked out of his mouth and managed to lightly brush the top of Cristina's closest breast, his hand went to lightly tweak her nipple.

I let the feelings wash over me when Annie kissed me, my hands holding her close by her hips, she being on my lap, which was a rather comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:00 am

Cristina moaned with a slight sigh of pleasure, biting her bottom lip as she used her tail to please him.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered gently, kissing his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

suso gasped, then howled as Cristina's tail brushed against him and flicked and wrapped she seemed to have gotten very good with it, Suso moved his lips back to her breast his hand moving to the base as it lightly squeezed, he sucked on the nipple.

I moaned when Annie kissed my neck. "what's the secret?" I asked tilting my head towards hers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 am

Cristina breathed quicker, gripping the dirt slightly. She could feel herself coming to her end, but it was all too good.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered in his ear with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:36 am

Suso could feel himself reaching that point to, he swelled a little larger as it came closer, he didn't want it to end but welcomed the feeling once it did come.

I looked to Annie with surprise, "That's great! so we have Logan coming up." then I calmed down to more of the mood she had suggested, "Was that why you insisted on pleasuring only me this time?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:51 am

Cristina bit her lip, but called out when her end hit her, her legs tightening around his waist.

I nodded lightly. "Yeah, kinda as a thank you." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 am

Suso gasped when Cristina's actions drove him deeper inside, he was still hard enough to do so and couldn't exactly remove himself in that position so he leaned down to Cristina and kissed her lightly, his hands on her breasts.

I looked to Annie "Would i be able to do the same for you afterwards?" I asked "Or are you concerned about Logan?" I didn't want to make her feel worried, but I also didn't want her to feel left out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 am

Cristina gasped, despite having already reached her end, the pleasure was still there.

"I said I'm only used to normal lovemaking.." I said softly. "It feels weird if something else is down there." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 am

Suso still couldn't pull out, "Are you trying for another round?" Suso asked Cristina' lightly kissing her neck.

"Okay, I won't press you, I only wanted to make sure you weren't feeling left out." I told Annie, kissing her lightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:27 am

Cristina opened her eyes lightly, breathing quickly. "I don't think I can handle another.." Cristina breathed.

I smiled lightly. "Thank you anyway." I smiled, kissing him, then unbuttoning his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 am

"Could you move you legs then?" Suso asked, she was practically hanging on him with his member inside.

I gasped a little when the cold air hit my member, it was still soft but was slowly getting hard. "Thank you for thanking me this way." I said
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 am

Cristina nodded lightly. "Sorry." She said, letting go of him, her tail falling onto the ground, flicking a little.

I smiled. "No problem." I said softly, continuing to kiss him, pushing him back to lay on the bed, leaning forward with him, managing to slide off his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:25 am

Suso shrugged, "I didn't mind, he rolled over next to Cristina, the love he had for her still pumping through his veins, he needed a brief moment to gather himself completely.

I got hard once Annie had me on the bed, my member pressed against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 am

(Have you been on Draconis Theory lately?)

Cristina closed her eyes, catching her breath. "That was amazing." She sighed with pleasure.

I managed to slide off his underwear before I began to pleasure him with my mouth and tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:19 am

(Yeah, I thought the new lava dragons were pretty cool)

"It was," Suso sighed, "Especially out here." He said turning to face her.

I shouted out in pleasure when Annie went straight to her mouth rather than starting with her hands like I had expected her to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 am

(I know! Have you managed to get one yet?)

"I know." Cristina smiled lightly. "Can I just say, I'm so glad you aren't what I am, I'm glad you're a werewolf."

I mentally smiled when I heard him shout out, at least it had the effect I wanted it to have on him. I continued, being slightly tender, but a little rough in places. Experimenting at the moment, until I knew which pleasured him most.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:39 am

(Yeah, two actually, a smaller one that I won't see grow up and an adult.)

"And not a werecat?" Suso asked, he couldn't necessarily transform exactly.

what really got me going was when Annie had me in her mouth and a hand at the base, while the other played with my 'friends.' I called out her name as my back arched and a hand went to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:54 am

(Aw :(I'm gonna miss you, but I won't forget you! :DI can promise that for sure!)

Cristina nodded. "If a werecat like.. removes himself, it hurts. A lot." She said softly, cringing when she remembered the pain.

I continued doing what he liked, slightly tracing my tongue down the sides, then going back to what I was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 am

(Yeah, I'll probably email you when I get back)

"Oh, I never would have thought." Suso said, "I hope I don't cause pain with my knot." He told her, it was considerably larger than the rest of him.

I gasped and moaned when Annie's tongue explored a little more, my head twisting to the side as both my hands went to her head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 am

(I look forward to your email.Smile )

Cristina shook her head. "No, thats like.. the cherry on top with the sex we have." She smiled lightly. "Yours is a gift. A penis which feels like little needles scraping all your insides is not." Cristina told him.

I went back to doing things with my tongue, he seeming to like it more. I even traveling to his 'friends', then to the tip of Soka's member.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 am

Suso rasied his eyebrows. "I'm glad I don't have anything like that." He said, his fingers beginning to tingle.

My leg flexed when Annie moved around, bringing my thigh up to the side of her face. I cried out in pleasure, amazed at how well Annie was doing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:18 am

Cristina smiled a little. "Me too." She chuckled, sighing a little. "We'd better get home." She said softly.

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his member, kissing it, in a way, working my way tenderly around his member, and 'friends', knowing to include them, though I wasn't too sure if they added more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next