Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 am

Inimica sighed and went back but smirked when she saw Nick sleeping, she slipped into his dream, staying invisible so she could watch.

Ivan listened intently, trying to catch which words she was reading out loud.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am

Nick was on a beach, watching the tide. Seeming to be on an island. Expressing his loneliness in life.

As Merida read, her eyes turned fully black, the words glowing purple.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:52 am

Inimica faded into life as herself, dressed in a two-piece she'd seen while walking down the street, "Hey Nick." she said, sitting next to him and watching the waves.

Ivan watched with wonder, a little magic catching in the Celtic knot on his chain.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 am

"Oh, hi." Nick said, figuring it was his imagination. He was in knee-length swimming shorts, which showed his muscular body. He had to be strong for his particular skill set.

Merida continued to read, the words educating her, giving her knowledge, not just of magic but speech to be able to perform spells.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

Inimica couldn't help but notice his toned muscles, they made her falter a bit. "so, uh..." She forgot her words for a moment over his body "Is this your favorite spot?" Inimica asked, looking out to the water so she wouldn't get too distracted.

Ivan was also effected slightly by the magic, he was learning English along with Merida, and also acquired a magic touch, to activate the items in his shop.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 am

Nick shruggged lightly. "I guess." He nodded. "Is it yours?" He asked.

Merida's eyes flicked through the necks words, which may be potentially fatal to those of a nonmagical origin. "No listen." Merida told Ivan, covering her ears, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 am

Inimica looked back to Nick, "It is now." she said, mostly because he was here, shirtless.

Ivan nodded and covered his ears.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 am

Nick nodded, smiling at the orange sunset, leaning back on his arms as he watched the sun.

Merida nodded, reading the darkest part of the book, whose words could literally kill when spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

Inimica was a little to distracted to watch the sun, she knew nick liked Erin but she wanted him to like her instead.

Ivan waited for Merida to give him the signal he could listen
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:30 am

"Are you alright? You seem a little distant." Nick said softly, turning his attention away from the sun.

Merida nodded to him with a smile, her eyes returning back to purple, learning all she could without getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:36 am

Inimica sighed, "No, there is something wrong." Inimica said.

Ivan let his hands drop, smiling to Merida.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am

"Are you sure?" Nick asked, resting a hand on her shoulder, looking into her eyes.

Merida smiled, closing the book, sitting in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:43 am

"Yes I'm sure, I want you to love me, not Erin." Inimica said, she had said there was something wrong.

Ivan glanced around the jet, looking at everything there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:48 am

"Oh.." Nick said, scratching the back of his head in a small thought. To him, Erin was sexy and very attractive, he didn't know quite what to make of Inimica yet. So far, he thought of her as quite spoilt in a way, getting mardy and storming off if confronted or if something didn't go her way.

Merida looked down to her hands, her purple mist dancing around her fingers, she able to control it better.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 am

Inimica knew it was her fault, but she had difficulty admitting she liked Nick in his dreams. "I'm just so numb, the only feelings i can get are pleasant ones, and those are like a drug, I need more every time I use it." Inimica said, that was probably what pain was for, to sober us up from all the good times to show us just how good we had it.

Ivan looked to her hands, "Good job," He said, knowing it was difficult before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 am

Nick nodded lightly. "So I'm like your drug dealer then?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His blue eyes watching her.

Merida smiled, hugging him. "Thank you." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:02 am

Inimica looked to Nick, "when have you ever given me anything?" she quipped. "but no, Iwant to love you for real, but I'm having a hard time waiting for Merida." inimica admitted

Ivan nodded as he hugged her back, "you're welcome." he told her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 am

Nick looked down with a nod. "I can't just love you, I have to live, eventually realize I do. I can't force it because it'll just be a lie, and I don't want to lie to you." He said softly, reassuringly wrapping his muscular arm around her.

Merida tried to hug closer but ended up sat in his lap, she rested her head on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep, her arms loosely around him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am

Inimica gasped when she felt his iron muscles encase her, it felt so good, "I-I know," wow already he was making her speechless and nothing had really happened "I'm just tired of being so numb." Inimica's hand flinched, but she kept it from grabbing Nick.

Ivan was surprised when Merida fell asleep in his lap, but he gently stroked her hair as he quietly sang her a lullaby in Russian, soon he put himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

"At least when you have your body you can feel again. Merida is really focused. She's a sweet girl. She doesn't like seeing you upset, and neither do I." Nick said softly, gently taking her hand with his free one. "It'll all work out in the end." He smiled.

Merida stayed asleep, breathing lightly as what she learned sank in.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:16 am

Inimica smiled back, "I hope so, I have to warn you though, I've never been a woman before, there's no telling what the shift in hormones could do, or how I'll react." Inimica said, already she was falling for Nick, who was a man, and she'd probably become more woman like as she went along.

Ivan eventually fell asleep as well, dreaming he was encased in a purple fog, he looked around in awe.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 am

Nick nodded with a smile. "Thats fine." He smiled, he thought of her as a woman trapped in a man, and now she was free.

Merida was in her previous dream, though a solid form. She skipped around, turning everything dark into something bright and colouful. With her happy mood.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:26 am

Inimica smiled, and cuddled into Nick's side, her hand on his chest, "I'm so glad you you are fine." She said, she stayed like that while she turned her head to watch the sun set.

Ivan watched as the mist turned into objects, a forest, he glanced around a while before the access mist coalesced around him, Cristina's subconscious labeling him as a threat.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:35 am

Nick smiled, resting his hand om her waist, resting his head against hers as he too watched the sunset.

Merida looked around, sitting down and drawing in the dirt, her purple eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 am

Inimica smiled, she was happy to be there with Nick, and didn't want to spoil it by speaking, so she just sat and watched.

Luckily Ivan's pendant kept him from completely being dissolved but not before Merida's subconscious made him into something more agreeable. It drew him before Cristina as a rough humanoid shape, two arms, two legs, a head, but every other detail was missing, it was up to Cristina's conscious mind to craft a body for Ivan in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next