Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Apartments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 am

A human RP set in New York! Anything can happen!
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 am

Ashe stepped out of the cab, wearing skinny jeans, boots and a white tank top, which complimented her gorgeous slim figure and her dazzlingly beautiful and sexy features. Her red hair was tied up, her gleaming hazel eyes staring up at the apartment block. Jack, a tall, built, handsome dark haired, bright eyed guy, a college grad. Formerly a Football player, was getting the boxes out of the cab. "I can't believe you traded our amazing beach front house in California, for this dump." He moaned. "Our amazingly expensive beach front house. We barely made rent. You always said you liked New York anyway, and I wanted to come back to where I was born. We're lucky my father got us the apartment." Ashe said, a hand on her hip she she went to him, getting the boxes. "Yeah, on the West Side, he didn't bother looking for anything on the Upper East Side." Jack muttered. "Quit moaning and help me get these boxes upstairs." Ashe told him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:05 am

A tall, leggy, blue eyed, blonde, Erin, walked across the lobby to the elevator, though it had a do-not-cross sign on the doors. "Of course." She murmured to herself as she turned towards the stairs and then jumped at the sound coming from inside the elevator. "Excuse me miss, what happened to the elevator?" She asked one of the cleaning ladys as she walked over, her hands in her pockets.  "It blew a fuse earlier today," The woman with dark brown, almost black hair, informed her as she pushed her cart towards the stairs. "Will it be back-in-order soon?" The younger woman asked as she followed behind her. She knew the woman couldn't push the cart up the stairs, she didn't mind giving her a quick hand. However, did need to hurry. "I doubt it." The hispanic woman answered as she began pulling the cart up the stairs. Erin's pretty little attitude always seemed to get in the way of her good deeds. "Fine then." She said as she pushed past her. The cart tipped over when Erin pushed by, though she didn't care enough to take a second glance at it. "Sorry." She smirked, a small giggle escaping her lips as she darted up the stairs to the top floor to find her boyfriend/fiance sleeping in the hall. "Oopsy." She whispered.  Chris' head dipped to the side, though a small snore vibrated through his throat. Erin walked closer before slipping the key out from under the plan beside their door before she nudged him with the heel of her stilettos. "Wha.. What?" He finally opened his bright blue eyes to stare up at her, though clearly was in more of a daze then he looked. He stood up and rubbed his shoulder, snatching the keys from Erin before he opened the door. "Why couldn't you just tell me where they were?" He asked emotionally. "Because I didn't want to tell you!" Erin growled, pushing the door open far enough so she could walk in.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 am

Ashe and Jack were climbing the stairs with the boxes, Ashe noticing the womans and her cart. "Jack, honey, take these. Number 20. They said the key was under the mat." She said as she kissed his cheek, piling her boxes on his, he sighing, grumbling as he walked off to find their apartment. "Here, let me help." Ashe said kindly to the woman, crouching down and helping the woman gather the scattered items from her cart. Ashe was fairly tall, 5'11" to be exact. She used to model for Vogue, though gave it up because she felt there were more things in life than staring down the lense of a camera. Which stopped the large amount of money rolling in, ever since, things between Ashe and Jack got far more worse than their little arguments.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 am

Erin was about the same height as Ashe, a model as well, though didn't work for the same companies. She walked straight to the panoramic window that had a lovely view of the brick wall across from them. "Why can't we live in a nice place?" She turned to look at Chris who just shook his head at her. "Because my love won't give any of her modeling money because she's selfish." He replied quickly as he walked into the kitchen to make himself something to eat. He'd began to grow tired of Erin's constant complaining, and her devilish attitude- if that was what he could call it. It felt like much more than devilish. Erin narrowed her eyes before she followed him. "Oh? So what happened to being "mister-macho-personal-trainer"?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "Well... What happened there was that I began seeing one of my trainees." He murmured, "Remember? You got all jealous." // The woman smiled as she helped pick up the rest of her stuff. "Thank you. Thad damned Erin thinks she's owns the place. This isn't the first time." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 am

Ashe smiled, standing up once everything was in the cart. "I'm glad I could help." She smiled, her naturally pouted lips not separating to show her gorgeous pearly white smile, though her cute dimples showed off her baby face. She was a natural dirty blonde but liked to dye her hair. "I'm sure she isn't so bad. My boyfriend and I just moved in. Number 20. I'm Ashleigh, but I prefef to be called Ashe." She smiled, extending her hand for a handshake.

Jack got to their door, dropping the boxes with a sigh, getting the silver key from under the mat, his blonde hair bright in the summer, as well as his sparkling blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:44 am

Erin rolled her eyes as she walked out into the hall, crossing her thin, toned arms over her chest. She couldn't help but feel a bit aggravated with Chris. He always had to have his way- as did she. That was the problem. She glanced up to see Jack, though let her eyes wander away when she turned around and stared at the floor. She thought he was pretty cute- actually, she didn't care to admit it and it was now a secret guarded very close to her heart. She glanced back, before turning and walking towards the steps, her short cut off jeans showed off her gorgeous legs, while the simplicity of the white tank top drew attention to her lovely curves and flat stomach. "Where are you going?" She heard Chris call from down the hall. "Om..." Erin held her tongue as she turned and walked back to him. "Somewhere far away from you." She whispered, as she brushed her full lips across his ear, sending chills down his spine. 
"So... A whore house?" He asked with a small smirk across his lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:57 am

Ashe drew her hand back, smiling a goodbye to the woman, then climbing up the stairs to her apartment. She walked across the hall, wearing the same shirt as Erin, but Ashe didn't really notice. She walked to Jack who was waiting at the door for her. "You haven't gone in?" She smiled. "I wanted us to see it at the same time." He grinned, kissing her softly. "Baby, you're so sweet." She smiled, they picking up the boxes and walking in. "Its great! Roomy, large living room. And purple! Perfect!" Ashe smiled. It having a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a closet. Not forgetting it was mainly purple. Ashe's dream apartment.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Erin sighed as she shook her head and hugged Chris tightly. "I'm sorry." She whispered, completely melting in his arms. That's how it always worked. She'd pout, stomp her feet, say a few things, until he got mad. Then she'd straighten up and apologize. "It's alright, my love." Chris smiled as he caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hey, why don't we test the new bed?" Jack smiled, wrapping his arms around her, his hands on her butt. "I can't, I have an interview tomorrow. I really want the job." Ashe said softly, moving his hands. "What? As a nanny?" Jack asked, raising his voice which made Ashe look down. "At least I'd be earning money, because all you do, is sit on your ass all day! And if you're not doing that, you're staring at some womans ass!" Ashe shouted. "Hey, this isn't about me! Its about you're stupid little phases and fantasies." Jack growled. "Of course its about you! Its always about you!" Ashe argued. "Oh, go grow up!" Jack snapped, by that point, Ashe had tears in her eyes, she always cried when she got angry. She walked out into the hall, sliding down the wall into a crouch, closing her eyes as she looked down. At least this time it wasn't anything physical.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:01 am

Erin rested her head against his chest, before she pulled back and walked to the apartment and sat down in their loveseat before he wrapped his arms around her small waist. She cuddled up to his side, before just comfortably closing her eyes. It was nice for him to hold her, and he wasn't half bad at it anyways. "Why can't we get along?" Her voice was a bit shaky, as if she didn't know what he'd reply. "Because you've got to always be right, and I won't let you." Chris teased, pressing his lips to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 am

Ashe rubbed her forehead as Jack shouted how pathetic she was through the door. "Screw you, jerk!" She shouted through the door, kicking it, Jack storming out and grabbing her arm, pressing her against the wall, she flinching. "No, no! I'm sorry! Please! You're scaring me!" She sobbed, clear rage in Jacks face, Ashe near enough trembling. It happened more often than not, but she was always petrified when he was like that. They were the total opposite of each other.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 am

(Odd, that's exactly what Chris did to Erin before...)
Erin smirked, before shaking her head, "Oh, and you win?" She asked as she ran her hand over his bicep. "No, I don't win, I just won't let you." Chris smiled slightly, running his hand through her silky blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 am

Oh? Well, I guess there can be more than one abusive boyfriend. Right?)
Jack huffed as he let go of her. "You're not worth it." He growled, walking off, out of the building. Ashe sank to the floor, wrapping her arms around herself. She took a few deep breaths, getting up and going into the new apartment, locking the door then unpacking, leaving all Jacks things in the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 am

(Sorry! I had to go look at the car my dad's getting me... And now it's gonna be mine by wednesday! And here's what it looks like: https://2img.net/h/i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/sasa462/IMG_20130803_155243_468_zps55c218af.jpg
https://s1167.photobucket.com/user/sasa462/media/IMG_20130803_155302_579_zpsb097372c.jpg.html
I'm in love! I can't believe it's going to be mine...)

Erin rolled her eyes, punching him playfully in in the arm. "You're a jerk." She teased, kissing his neck once before she stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Do you want to get something for dinner, or do you want me to cook?" She asked. "Doesn't matter, whatever you want, babe." Chris called, propping his feet onto the table.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:46 am

OMG! That car is awesome! You're so lucky!! XD)
Ashe baked some cookies which had smarties in them instead of chocolate chip, as she had no proper chocolate. She made them to be able to break the ice with the neighbours. She put them on a plate she had washed, then went to the apartment across the hall which seemed like a nice couple was living there. She took a deep breath, before knocking on the door lightly. Mentally reminding herself not to ramble about anything that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 am

Thankies! I feel like I'm on top of the world! It's got a mercedes engine with a crossfire body. It can f'in fly! It's got 160 on the speedometer! I'm not going to be driving that fast.. but yeah... And it's got a custom paint job.  =. Oh, and that's the actual pics of it! Bad quality picture, but I was took them from my phone. I called it cute, and Jeri was like: Sports cars like that are never "cute". They're sexy ;D " Lol.) 
"I'll get it!" Erin called from the kitchen before she jogged across the large living room to the door. She placed her hand on the knob, before turning it quickly and pulling it open. "Hello?" She asked, leaning against the door, a small smile parting her lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am

Looool! Sports cars are awesome!)
Ashe smiled, her pouted lips parting into her gorgeous pearly white smile. "Hi, I've just moved in, across the hall. I thought I'd get to know my new neighbours so I baked cookies, because, well, why not." Ashe smiled. "I put smarties in them because I had no proper chocolate, but I guess they're ok as long as you like smarties." She added, kind of talking about anything she could. "I'm Ashe, by the way." She smiled, handing Erin the plate.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 am

You've got that right! it's totally awesome. It's so powerful... It doesn't drag one bit. O.O Ok, now it's time to go butter up my dad.BRB!) Erin smiled, "That's fine, I'm sure my boyfriend would enjoy that! We were just talking about supper, but you know, he'll probably be happy with that." She giggled as she took the cookies. "Erin, and that in there snoring on the couch is Christian. He was working all day, so he's so tired, you know men."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:29 am

Loool, okay. xD)
Ashe smiled, glancing in to see Christian. "Bless. I guess I'd better leave you to it. Ni-.." Ashe was cut off by Jack who had came back. "Hey, why-.. Whose this?" He asked with a smile, looking Erin up and down, he'd probably had gone to the gym to work out his stress and anger. "This is Erin, our neighbour." Ashe smiled up at him, though he hadn't taken his eyes off Erin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 am

Bleh, never mind. He's in a bad mood. I'll talk to him after he's had a few shots of rum.) "Yeah, bless. He don't deserve a blessing." Erin whispered to her before Jack came back. She looked him over when he looked her up and down. "Yep... And that's Chris, my boyfriend." She said, glancing back to Chris. She then smiled to Ashe. "Well, since you two are a couple, maybe we could all go out together tonight? I'm planning on dragging Christian to a bar down the road in a little while."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 am

Lool, I wait if my moms in a bad mood when I'm after money! xD)
Ashe smiled. "That sounds great! What time were you thinking?" Ashe smiled, glancing to Jack who had the same charming smile he had when she first met him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 am

You're not asking for 10k though! LOL. He's like... dull about it. He wanted me to get it before, now he's like "Oh... Ok.") Erin smiled to Jack as well, before she looked to Ashe. "Around 10pm?" She asked, "It's up to you! We'll be fine with anything." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 am

Lool, its kinda hard getting money, because of our pocket money, etc. xD)
Ashe smiled. "Sounds perfect." She grinned. "Should we meet you there or out in the hall?" She glanced to the hall, looking to Erin, jumping slightly when Jacks hand slipped from her back to her butt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 am

Yeah I know the feelin... it's the same here... and my we're not rich anyways! Lol, we've got money, but we're not millionaires. Used to be close, but then the bottom fell out, and we lost everything, cars, house, land, everything. Now we're back on track again... xD) Erin nodded, looking away when he did that, "Yep." She said quietly, "Alright, bye." She stepped back and quickly closed the door. She'd begun to feel uncomfortable, so that's why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartments   The Apartments Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apartments
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: