Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:10 am

Hahaha! xD I've had mine for almost a year and it didn't break down yet!!! *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*)

"Superman." She smirked, glancing down. "It's basically vanilla with red, blue, and yellow in it." Riley shrugged, "Vanilla will work perfectly!" She nodded. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you a girl. I was calling myself a sad, sad girl, because I apparently let things get to me way too easily." She murmured, more to herself, before she got out the bowls or cups for the ice cream.

Matt took the basket, then rushed after her. "Natalia, what's wrong? I didn't mean to-- I'm sorry." He whispered, shaking his head gently at himself. "I didn't mean it like that, don't you see? I care enough about you to do my damnedest to make you happy..." He finally caught up to her, and took her hand into his. "You're the most generous, beautiful, girl-- woman, I've ever met. I-- I just want to make you happy, and rather that's with me, or someone else. That's exactly what I meant..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 am

Wow haha I think I had mine a while but it's dead with viruses xD))

Jake nearly emptied the freezer looking for it. "there's literally half a tub left of it, but I'll bring.. Rocky road as well just incase." Jake grinned. Rocky road was his all time favourite. "Hey," Jake frowned, hugging her. "Don't worry. I'll cheer you up." He grinned, pressing the cold pots lightly on her back.

"It sounded like you were expecting me to disappear with the next man I see. And to say that my trust doesn't matter?" Natalia asked, watery eyed though her voice was quiet. She wasn't about to make a scene out of this. She figured she was quite sensitive. Natalia was learning new things about herself every day. Natalia wiped her eyes carefully as she looked down, fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:39 pm

mine was tooo! It just shut down though. XD)

Riley smirked softly, shrugging her shoulders. The whole hugging her thing, made her nearly jump out of his arms. "That's is cold! You jerk!" She laughed, turning away from him while she looked for the spoons. She happened to find them after a moment or two of looking, "You weren't goin to tell me where they were, were you?" She asked with a small smile as she pulled one spoon out, but unfortunately dropped it. "Shit..." She whispered as she bent down to grab it, then finally turned around. "Five second rule."

"Yeah, I kind of am. I kind of do hope you run off with someone else, someone else you love. That one day you fall crazy in love with someone -- is that so bad? Is it so bad to hope you become happy?" Matt shook his head as he glanced down. "Whoa, when did I ever, ever say that your trust didn't mater? It matters to me. Trust me. It does."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Wow haha xD))

Jake laughed softly, watching her find the spoons. "Nope." He grinned, chuckling when she picked it back up from the floor. He nodded in approval. "I'll have that one. The kitchens clean but yknow." He shrugged softly, picking up the pots. "Okay, we could go to the living room to watch a move if you want?" Jake suggested, watching her softly.

"No, but.." Natalia sniffed before looking down, closing her eyes quietly as if to escape the situation. "Im happy now. Why do you want to get rof me so quick?" Natalia said, still wiping her eyes. She sniffed lightly. "I wanna go home." She said quietly, her gaze on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 pm

"Eh, I'll take it. I dropped it, so I'll take the bad one." Riley wasn't opposed of taking care of her own things. He should have known that by now. "Oh," she nodded with a bright smile at his suggestion. "A movie sounds great! Preferably Disney — I know, how childish can I get? Well, I love old movies from Disney... We don't have to watch something like that, but it was just a suggestion."

"I am not trying to get rid of you, I'm trying to push you out of the nest slowly so you can find your own wings and fly, beautiful. You don't need to be around someone like me... I'm nothing more than bad news. I don't want to do to you what I've done to every other girlfriend I've had, ok?" Matt had been trying his best to keep her calm, but he knew he failed. Big time. He really knew When she said she wanted to go home. "O-oh, okay... I guess we can go."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:15 am

"If you're sure." Jake told her, nodding with a smile. "Disney is just fine. I have a couple films.. Some cartoons and some like with actors." He explained, pointing to the cabinet. "I don't have any better ideas so it would be good. I like a Disney film every now and then." Jake chuckled, taking everything into the living room and getting them some cola.

"But still. You're still handing me over to someone else." Natalia told him, and it was just how she felt. Kind of like an object. "If you believe that, then why have you made it harder for me? You've given me so much and you're passing yourself off as a bad person." Natalia wrapped her arms around herself. "Thank you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:10 pm

"Cartoon. I love a good, old, classic -- even though I just said the exact same thing... Classic, old... do they not mean the exact, or very close to the same thing?" She asked, leaning into his side as they walked into the living room with their ice cream in hand. That's when she let her eyes fall to what was left of the game they were going to play... She brushed it out of the way, and then sat down on the couch. "You can pick any one, I've seen them all.. but I enjoy watching them over and over again."

Matt shook his head as he pulled away from her. She actually had no idea who he was. Who he really was. "When you look at me, tell me exactly what you see?" He asked, narrowing his eyes down at her. "You see someone who has their world in order, don't you? You see someone who only wants to make others happy, right? Well, wrong. It's all wrong. You have no idea who I am, and you never will. Take a look around... I'm not sweet, I am not innocent, I'm not well behaved -- I'm not like you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:21 pm

"Uh.. Well there's Mary Poppins and that's quite old.." Jake said quietly as they walked to the living room. He remained standing when she sent him to pick the film. Jake went to the cabinet of DVDs, nervous of picking the wrong one. Surely there was one she's rather see above the rest. His hands shook slightly as he looked through the DVDs, in the end he decided on Bambi. He turned off the light then say next to Riley as the film began.

Natalia glanced back to him, her teary eyes studying him. She set the basket on one of the shelves. "You're right." She said, turning on her heels. "I'll take myself home." She said quietly as she walked out of the store. She'd had enough. Natalia wiped her makeup free eyes as she attempted to find her way out of the mall. It had been a long time since she'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:08 am

Riley had know what movie it was by the time the previews came on. She was more than happy, and it could be seen through her expression; the beautiful fetuses doing their best to keep from looking way too happy with his choice. She was nothing more then a child at heart, just as the next person was. But, when he sat down, she moved closer and rested her head against his shojlder. "Thank you... You have no idea how much this means to me — any other man would have just put in what he wanted. You? You let me pick something silly and childish... Without ridicule."

Matthew sighed as he walked after her. "Now what? I'm sorry I can't be perfect -- and that you're really confusing me, Natalia. I thought we could just do something as friends. Why did you get so damned sinsitive when I said you'd find someone one day? I mean, I don't understand... Please explain to me." He grabbed her hand, gently and stopped her. "Talk to me.."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 am

Jake smiled softly. "I don't mind what we watch. You did ask and I couldn't say no. I guess I like watching the films I grew up on. It gives me a sense of my childhood." Jake smiled, gently draping his arm across the back of the couch so it wasn't in her way. "It's not childish, these are really good movies." He smiled.

"It doesn't matter, Matt." Natalia told him, looking up to him. "I'm sorry I'm sensitive. You're practically the one who made me." She pointed out. "I've been breathing for less than a day and your trying to pawn me off already. I may miss being loved but I'm not desperate. I'm not gonna jump to the next man that smiles at me." Natalia said. "You tell me you're a bad person, but everything you've done for me, everything you've said. It contradicts that and it confuses me. To the point that I don't know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:18 am

"I don't even know if I ever had a real child hood..." Riley whispered, sitting up straight and out of his way to grab the ice cream and basically stuffed her face with it. "Oh, this is good..." She said, her eyes rolling back with delight. "What did you say this kind was again? I wanna say rockie road... I can't remember."

"I am a bad person whom of which is trying to fix his wrongs... I thought I could do that with you, I guess." He murmured as his head fell. "I'm sorry, I just want to make someone happy, and I don't care who it is anymore... I would prefer you let me spoil you, at least once before you continue to refuse my generosity and gifts."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 am

Jake watched her quietly. He didn't have much of a childhood either, but he received some. "I'll tell you what. If we have nothing to do tomorrow, we'll go out and do everything you missed out on. You're still young. Why not live your childhood now?" He smiled. "Well, tomorrow." He chuckled. "And yeah, rocky road. Good huh?" He grinned.

Natalia watched him quietly, feeling a little less.. Well, special, she figured, than before. She glanced away quietly. "I wasn't refusing your generosity and gifts. I was confused. I was upset." Natalia tried to explain. "I wish I could tell you exactly what the matter is, but I cant. There's no words to explain it. To be honest, I don't think I fully understand."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:51 am

"I can't ask you to do that," Riley shook her head softly. She took another bite of the ice cream, then glanced back at him. "I meant, I don't think I was ever a child. I think I have always been in an adults body, I think. But, I can't remember... It's so not a big deal, Jake. But thank you so much for offering... Maybe we can, just play around for a whole day."

"I'm sorry..." Matt whispered, dark colored eyes falling to the floor. "I wish I could help you understand, but I cant. If I did, I'm worried that— that one day you'll just wash your hands of me, or even worse that if I get mad Id hurt you... I try to push you towards other men because I want you to be safe.. Not because I don't care." He didn't know how to explain. He was trying, oh how he was trying, but it didn't get across.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:04 am

"That's the point. You didn't. I want to." Jake grinned. "I want to do this for you. You more than deserve it." He told her honestly, stealing some of the ice cream on his spoon. "It's a big deal. It's a good thing to put in that phone diary thing of yours." He suggested.

Natalia studied him quietly. She rested her hands on the side of his arms. "How could I do that? With all you've done for me?" She asked, gently tilting his chin up with her thumb and forefinger to be able to look at him. "You're so damn adorable like this." Natalia couldn't help but smile. "You have to stop doing what you think is best for me instead of asking me. You're kinda being an overprotective dad." She laughed softly, trying to lighten the mood. She did understand, at least she thought she did.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Riley couldn't help but flash a small smile. She reached down and pulled out her phone, she'd had over 600 entries since she had gotten the phone a couple years back. "These are the few from these last few years... Jake, I've been alive a long time..." She murmured, looking to her bag which was laying on the table. "I've got books, upon books that I've written about each day... There has to be 100 of so of them... All lasted a couple years a piece." She actually got tearie eyed. It wasn't because she had so many, but it had to be hard knowing you'd never really understand your whole life. "I know I've read them all at least once, but once I finish one I move on to the next and I forget again... I can't keep up with my own life anymore."

Matt smirked ever so softly at her comment. "Mmmhmmm, I'm an over protective dad." He chuckled, wrapping her in a quick hug. "I'll try and be better. I just wanted to be nice -- I giess I over did it, eh? Well, let me know next time if it's too much and I'll stop. I didn't mean to overwhelm you." He took her hand, and finally glanced around. "Do you want to go home, really?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:08 am

"That's good though, right? That you have somewhere to remember for you.. Almost.." Jake smiled softly, resting his arm around her shoulders. He saw that it was upsetting her and he quickly hugged her close. "Hey.. It's okay.. We can go through them.. Maybe you'll remember.." He soothed, wanting nothing more than to see her happy.

Natalia chuckled softly, wiping away the remainders from her tears. She enjoyed the hug for the moments it lasted before looking back to the store. "It's wasn't overwhelming, just a bit sudden, that's all." She shrugged. Natalia looked up to him. "Om.. We don't have to.. But Id rather not sleep naked or in the clothes I died in." She smiled a little shyly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Riley curled into his chest, her head resting against him while she did so. "I'm sorry... I... I am. This is all a simple waste of time." She whispered, not even opening her eyes to look at him. "There are some days I wake up, look around, and I'm always alone... Tomorrow, I probably won't remember any of this according to my phone and... all the past notes." Riley, she didn't think it would help her. Reading them all wasn't possible in one day, in one week even... Months, maybe. "Even if we did," she murmured, finally looking up, "if we tried to read them... By the next morning, it'd all be gone again... Plus, we could never get through it quick enough."

Matt nodded. He tried to understand, and he did. He could picture it being hard on her, being difficult to be someone else, when deep down all you wanted was to be yourself again. "It's alright, we can take it slow." He said, rubbing her shoulder gently. "Everything moves fast pace, why don't we slow this place down a little?" With that everything stopped. With a simple snap of his fingers, they were the only ones who seemed to be moving, who seemed to be still living in the moment. "Go, get ehahecer you like." He whispered, "no rush."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Jake held her close. "Hey, you godda try and have hope." He said softly. It was growing hard to keep them both hopeful. "Look, if you don't wanna wake up alone, then I'll sleep in your room.. On the floor." He soothed. "And for your diaries.. We could maybe brief them.. So their shorter and more easier to manage.." Jake suggested. "It'll be okay."

Natalia glanced around, taking it all in. "Wow.." She breathed, looking back to Matt with a soft grin. When he told her to go, she took his hand, looking up at him with big blue eyes. "You're not coming with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 am

Her eyes fluttered open at his suggestion. "How can I ask you to do that?" She knew when she woke up, that seeing some strange man in her room would probably do more harm than good. "I'm scared I'll wake up, see you, freak out, and knock you in the head with whatever is in my grasp."

"Do you want me to?" Matt asksd as he glanced down at her. He hadn't offerred to go because he thought she'd rather go alone to get her more intimate things. "I'll go if you like, I just thought toud want to go on your own."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 am

"I'll defend myself. Don't worry, I'm pretty good at it already." Jake chuckled softly. "You could make a video diary or something.. Maybe give me your phone before you go to sleep and then if I get hit by something, I'll show it to you." Jake suggested, trying to have a small joke however keeping it mostly serious.

Natalia looked down, she thought her question have him that answer on its own. "No.. No I'll be fine." She nodded quietly, promptly letting go of him and starting towards the first store. With time stopped, she figured it was okay to just take the clothes and underwear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:54 am

"You want my phone?" Riley glanced to her phone, then back to Jake. "If you want it, you may have it. It's got a lot of very personal things on it, though. So... You know," she smirked softly, before laying her phone into his lap. "Just make sure that I understand you're not trying to hurt me... If I don't, and I feel threatened, I'll pretty much just vanish. Kind of part of the whole nymph thing." She laid down on the couch, and rested the back of her head into his lap. "Thank you for all of this."

Matt kind of followed her, even though he'd told her he wouldn't. He wanted to make sure that she didn't get in a place he couldn't get her out of. "We have an hour to leave, and be totally gone from here. Ok? If not, we might get caught." He chucked, helping her by carrying things. "I thought you could use a hand."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 pm

"Yeah, don't sorry, I won't invade your privacy other than to see your latest diary entry and show it to you." Jake smiled, promising her as she laid down. "It's a pleasure." He nodded, playing soothingly with her hair to relax her in some way. Jake could only hope the next day would go smoothly, but he knew that wasn't the case. Not at all. He expected far, far worse.

Natalia looked back when she heard him follow her. "Thanks." She said softly. It didn't take her quite so long to pick out and bag clothes, underwear and other personal items she wanted. Carrying a decent amount of bags each she looked up to Matt. "I think we're done." She nodded, it was gradually getting dark outside and Natalia couldn't wish for better timing. "Should we head home?" She asked, almost hopefully. She couldn't wait to wash and wear her new clothes. Even if it can with the exception of sleeping naked for just that one night, it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Riley was practically nuzzling into him and purring while he stoked her long hair. She didn't know why it felt so… Personal… Whenever he did little things like that. All she really knew was how her stomach did cartwheels whenever he did. “So, uhh…” She murmured, slowly turning over, onto her side so she could face the TV and still keep her head in his lap. “How long is this movie again, Jake? Im really tired…”

Matt followed her out the store once they were totally done shopping. He, himself, had never really had that many disagreements in the mall at one time, let alone the same hour—needless to say, he liked this little apart she had, even if at times he got just as frustrated because of the competitiveness in his blood. Nevertheless, he was starting to think bringing her back was actually a really good idea. Once they reached his car, he threw her things in the back, gently. "Where to now?" He asked, then quickly recalled her asking to go back home. "Home, right! Sorry, I guess I went blank for a moment." He chuckled softly, opening thedoor for her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Jake smiled softly at her reaction. Her hair was so soft it was almost irresistible. He watched her quietly before the movie began. "About an hour, hour and a half? Something like that?" Jake told her. "If you fall asleep before then, then I'll carry you to bed." He said, rubbing the side of her arm gently for reassurance.

Natalia was glancing around the mall as they left, walking back to the car with him where he took the bags. She opened her mouth to repeat her previous request though smiled when he remembered on his own. She laughed softly. "It's okay." She grinned, a soft blush on Natalias cheeks as she carefully climbed into the car, finding her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:45 am

I'm sorry that I didn't reply sooner... I just thought you were frustrated with me, and that it would be best to let things cool down before I did. ;-; we can do this one for a while, if you like. I enjoy both, so taking a break from the other to do this one is fine. Smile]

it was in those brief moments that made Riley wonder why he was always alone. His whole personality just begged for attention... and how he treated women, there was no doubt in her pretty little head that he wanted nothing more than someone to treat him in the same, loving way. "I can't let you do that..." she whispered softly, smiling sweetly up at him. "now, tell me again why your not with someone? You're too sweet to be for real... like, this has to be a dream."

once they arrived back home, Matt got out and jogged to her side where he pulled open the door. "Malady," he bowed, as if she were a princess and he was a faithful servant escorting her to her palace. Once she took his hand and got out, he went ahead to get her stuff. "now, pretend you're my sister... or girlfriend, whatever... so you can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next