Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aviary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

Aviary     - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:51 pm

I caught Mila's expression and it hurtI had never even looked at another grirl while we were apart and now that we were together again Mila was telling me to be careful abou her stitches while she went out and got drunk, it brought tears to my eyes, it felt like I was being used, I turned my back on her as my wings drew in, I focused on feeding Aiden
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Aiden looked up at Vahn, unsure of why he was crying. He couldn't understand it, why would he be crying? Aiden continued to suck on the bottle, drinking nearly all of it, but he was full when it was about half way gone.

I smiled as I glanced around, I hadn't said I'd done anything. He wouldn't know that, now would he? I ran my hands over my shoulders after I gently massaged them. I got up after a moment and walked back to the kitchen, "What's your problem?" I asked, before rolling my eyes, though then I got it. "Vahn, do you really think I'd ever cheat on you?" I asked, my mouth wide open with shock.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:53 pm

"You promised me you wouldn't, and there was those months that we were apart." I had to factor that part in to, "And you were drunk, and that expression, I guess I was wrong, again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm

"But... I... I..." I looked down. He brought that up, he seriously had the nerve to bring it up. I suddenly wish I'd never told him about what happened, but I thought being open to him would make him happy, not something he could use against me later when something came up. "No, you're right. I went out and slept with one of the first guys I could find, Vahn. God, I'm not that stupid! What do you think I am? Some kind of..." I glanced to Aiden and shut up. If he wanted to think of me like that, then fine. I'd let him. "Look, if you want to call me whatever it is you're making me out to be, go for it. Just know, I was open to you about the other men because I thought it'd be nice for you to think I was confident enough in you to tell you everything and anything."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm

I realized almost instantly that Mila wasn't happy about that I had brought her truth up to her. "No, no, no," I said quickly, taking a slight step back, "I didn't mean to use it against you I was just vocalizing my thought process. I've put it behind me and only just now remembered it, I'm sorry I mentioned it." I told her truthfully, I hadn't meant to use Mila's words against her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:45 pm

"Yeah, right, that's why it was the first thing you brought up when we were arguing. I promise, I'll never give you something to use against me again. I'm over it, I'm over you, I'm just done with 'us'." I said as I turned on my heels and walked towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm sorry, it was just chronological. I'm sorry my thoughts order themselves a different way than yours do," I had always organized things like that either by the way they happened or I alphabetized them "I still want to make this work, I don't want to lose you again." I was telling the truth and I followed Mila to tell her,
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:52 pm

"Sure." I murmured, looking down at my hands as I sat down cross legged on the couch. I still loved him, I never said I didn't. He just started throwing things in my face, or that's what it felt like, rather he had or hadn't. "I don't know. I just..." I looked to Aiden, who was watching us both from his place in his daddy's arms. "I want to make it work for him, not us..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 pm

I wanted to make it work for all of us, Mila and Aiden, but I kept messing things up between Mila and I, I remembered something, something I hadn't really effectively responded to a few days ago. "Um... would you mind taking care of him while I go pick up four things?" I asked having a very creative idea on how to make it up to Mila. I had finished the crib while she was out, "Oh make that four things and a mattress for the crib." I added.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"Ok? What are you going to get?" I asked as I stood up and took Aiden into my arms, holding him close, though he did prefer to be with Vahn more than he prefered to be around me. "Hey little man," I smiled, gently caressing his soft cheek with my thumb. I turned around and walked back to the couch, slowly sitting down so I wouldn't scare Aiden by plopping down.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"Oh just stuff." I said with a smile, "I might suggest going on a walk with him, like maybe to the park, I think he'd appreciate the fresh air." I told Mila as I jumped off the balcony, "I'll probably be here when you get back." I told her as I took to the air, excitement lacing my voice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:09 pm

I smiled as I watched him, at least I had a little something to look forwards to. However, the walk thing didn't sound too bad. I looked around for the bag of clothes and stuff we'd bought Aiden the day before and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes, and a blanket, since it was kind of cold out, before I walked out with him wrapped up in my arms. At least I did know where the park was.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:17 pm

I flew towards the store, buying a length of rope and some duck tape, then the mattress and two other things I thought would help, that took me maybe half an hour, I hurried back trying to get there before Mila.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

I was definitely not back within an hour even; Aiden seemed to enjoy the fresh air. He looked so happy, so I wasn't pushing it, though I did get back within an hour and a half, though I had hoped he'd be done with whatever he was doing, it seemed so secretive.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 pm

I most certainly was done by then, and was waiting patiently for Mila. I was no where in the house, there was a chair missing and the mattress was in the crib. My feet were tapping out every second as I waited, rather excited actually.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:31 pm

I smiled as I looked down at Aiden to see his smile as I walked through the door, though something was off. "Hmm?" I hummed as I turned in a full circle, "Wonder where daddy is." I said quietly. I had thought he'd be there, but maybe not. I laughed lightly, shaking my head before I sat Aiden on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

I was on the roof, there was a note on the oven when it beeped to say that it was pre-heated. It read 'we've been robbed I'm on the roof' I figured Mila wouldn't have been very happy if I made her worry for a cute thing I was doing, so I decided not to put the robbed part in the letter, but it was still slightly visible, instead I settled for my location.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

I walked over to the oven when I heard it beep, just to see the note. I smiled at what he'd written and crossed out, it was cute. I glanced around, just to find who could help me with Aiden. "Jamie, here." I said, passing him off before she just nodded and sat down with him in her lap, playing with him best she could. I walked to the stairs that lead to the roof, before I walked up and out onto the roof. "Whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:45 pm

My face brightened when Mila came out, I smiled the best I could with my mouth covered with duct tape my legs were tied to the chair which was pressed up against the umbrella bolted to the roof-top, luckily the chair had holes where I could fit my avian parts, but my hands were behind my back as well. There was also a note on the duct tape, that one read 'Rip. Listen. Repeat.'
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:47 pm

"What are you doing?" I laughed lightly, walking over to him. "My poor, poor baby! how the heck did you get like this?" I asked, though I couldn't help but smile. He was so cute when he was helpless. I wanted to pull the duct tape off his mouth, but I knew it'd hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

I had tied my legs up, and put the duct tape over my mouth, which was really there in case Mila was still angry.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

I walked closer and tried to get a finger under the duct tape to tare it off of his skin. "Sorry, but I can't stand not being able to talk to you." I said softly, finally grabbing a bit of the tape and quickly pulled it off so it wouldn't hurt for long.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 pm

I gasped a little when she tore it off, but that was what the note had said. "It's alright, I just thought I could make up for all those times i'd forgotten about what you had wanted after we were intimate together, you just make my mind so numb, I might push some more important things back and lose them." I admitted, looking down with a sheepish smile. I looked back up to Mila though "but that's not what this is about, the last time we were at Carmen's, you told me it was your eighteenth birthday, I hadn't gotten you anything till now." I was wearing a brand new pair of running shoes that were much too small for my feet, I had to actually curl my toes to get them to fit. "I'm sorry I couldn't get you much more." I said, looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:11 pm

I smiled as I wrapped him in a hug, he didn't even have to say anything about it. I would have been happy with nothing, but he pretty much made my day with that. "I love you so much, you didn't even have to do anything for me, you know that oh so well." I whispered, kissing his cheek once before I glanced down to the shoes. "You didn't have to get me anything, love. I was just happy to be back with you..." That was my birthday present, he'd followed me home from work. I didn't care, I thought it was romantic.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I smiled when Mila hugged me, that would make the duct tape and rope things one and two, the shoes three, but I had said four. "Oh, so I guess you won't be wanting these flowers then." I said, I had told Mila I hadn't been able to get her much more, I had managed to get her some flowers more, and those would make four things I bought plus the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviary    Aviary     - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviary
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next