Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Good thing she didn't. Stephen had almost a vendetta against the walkers. They had pretty much ruined everything for everyone. And yes, that was an extreme understatement. So much so that it almost made him think back to the one little girl, who actually reminded Stephen of Eve's father. She'd killed her little sister so she could turn her into a walker. To prove that they were "living". However, they were forced to kill the young girl. She proved nothing but an even larger threat to the camp than the walkers at times.

"Eh, I knew what I was doing!" He chuckled, walking over to her with a skip in his step, "I would have thrown it another way if it would have been ready." He winked, then chuckled slightly, "up the governors ass. That's where it needs to go." However, once the bags were full, he just nodded. "I think we're good for now," he said, running a hand gently over the back of his sweaty neck. "Plus, it's hot as hell in here and I would rather not overstay my welcome."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Eve carried on backing a couple more bags, just to be sure. She smiled when he skipped over, slipping the straps of the bags over her shoulders so she could carry them. "Okay." She grinned. "Me too." Eve sighed, the room was always boiling. Eve lead him through the complex building and out onto the street, breathing in the not so fresh air. Eve looked around, the coast was clear as she walked to the car.

It wasn't long now, until they had to go. Eve didn't want anyone to die. She didn't want to be held responsible. But what if she actually succeeded with her plan? What would happen? Would everything go back to normal? Eve figured as much, but she just had to wait to find out. She only hoped it wouldn't be her funeral they would be planning. Eve had done pretty much everything she could to survive up to this point.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:02 am

"I miss how it used to be, though even the tons of assholes in Atlanta. I mean, none of them ever tried to kill me, or rip us to shreds. They might tell and screen... But still. I miss the human civilization. Now there's nothing left of us... What? A few hundred scared across the whole world? Yeah... We are fucked." Stephen murmured softly to himself, then gently ran his hand over the car door and pulled it open with one swift move. From there he threw the bags into the back.

His life wasn't always easy. And now, no ones life was expected to be easy. After all, how in the world could they? With the walkers, humans were no longer the huge threat-- unless you count THESE people. Now they were trouble. "Hey," he whispered, reaching out and resting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. I believe we have a stronger army than he'll ever have."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:19 am

Eve nodded lightly as she listened, putting her bags in with his. She sighed quietly. "Tell me about it. Now the only survivors are murderers, rapists and peodophiles." Eve told him, watching the ground. "And then there's us. The lucky ones who managed to do whatever was necessary to survive." Eve told him, which was hard, now she and Calvin was an extra mouth to feed.

Eve looked to him when he rested his hand on her shoulder. "I know." She said softly, turning to hug him gently. "Even if we don't, we have a larger supply of weapons and ammo." She said softly, smiling a little as she pulled away. "But anyway, Ill see you on the other side." Eve smiled lightly before climbing into the truck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Exactly. She was perfectly right. Every. Single. Word. And the bad thing was, there was nothing anyone could do about it. Stephen had done some pretty bad things himself to get to where he was today. Not rape. But he'd killed many of people just to keep his friends and family members safe. But, back then, he had something to fight for. Now? He had nothing left. Well, take that back, except for Andrea.

"See me on the other side?" He asked as he tilted his head softly. Closing the door on his side quietly. Shrugging it off, he turned the engine over and cranked the car. "Hum." He smirked, "no walkers. That's strange-" and before he could get the last word completely out, there stood a walker at his window. Nearly scaring him shitless. He pressed down on the gas, and just watched as it tried to run behind them to keep up. No way it could though... Thank god for fast cars.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Eve fiddled with her shaking hands in the car. She was terrified now, even though she was the one to come up with the plan, now it was the time for second thoughts about it. Eve knew she would still go through it, the soul reason being: She wanted Calvin to grow up somewhere safe. She looked over to him. "Mhm." She nodded. "Like.. Ill see you after all this warfare is over." She explained, freezing when she noticed the walker, her eyes wide and terrified.

Eve say back when he sped off, she gripping the chair. "Shit." She breathed, glancing back. It was slowly fading out of view. Eve say back and took calm breaths, constantly glancing around the area. "Wouldn't it follow us back?" She asked. "Maybe you should run it over." She said softly, looking to Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:54 am

"Run it over?!" Stephen turned to look at her, almost as if she was insane. "- I think you're insane. My car is far, far too small for that. It'd be a total wreck." He murmured, shaking his head softly as he gassed it once more, pushing the petal nearly flat against the 'floor'.

The zombie might have followed him back, though they wouldn't be pained by them. The walker couldn't hurt them-- unless, that is, it got into the prison. That could be extremely bad. He watched the walker finally fade away into background as they drove over the large hill. "See, we will be fine. It can't keep up either way." He murmured, glancing over with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 am

"Oh. It was just a suggestion." Eve said softly, giving a small smile as she looked out of the window closest to her. She chewed her lip quietly, counting the trees to by, often starting over when she lost count. She yawned gently, only hoping she had slept just a little bi longer than she had. She glanced to Stephen when he spoke, nodding softly before looking out of the window. She sighed gently, drumming her fingers against the door.

She was getting worried about Calvin. This had been the longest she hadn't seen him after the Apocalypse had happened. She didn't know if he was safe with the children. She bit her lip, thinking of something else to try and set her mind at rest.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Stephen glanced over, raising a brow slightly as he watched her. He knew that look. She was worried-- though about what, he wasn't quite sure. "Hey," he reached over and rested a hand on her thigh. "Everything will be alright. All we need to do is kill the son of a bitch that's in charge, and we'll most likely be fine." He said softly, just as they pulled up to the front gates at the prison.

Glynn pulled, while Maggie pushed the gates open. Each of them keeping an eye out on the walkers just incase one dared to cross over and into the guarded prison yards. Oh, a few of then probably wanted to. It was in their nature; to eat whatever they could find. It was like they had grown a mechanism to find humans no matter where they hid. Luckily for Stephen and the rest of the crew, they'd learned how to maneuver around them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Eve jumped when his hand found her thigh. It was quite a sensitive area for two reasons. She looked over to Stephen, nodding with a forced smile, schooling her face to look jus a little bit more content. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw the prison. Calvin was fine without her, but Eve felt like his mother. He had to be beside her do she knew where he was and what he was doing.

Calvin was in the library, having gotten bored with playing. It was always the same game. He picked up a book from the table. A picture book. He climbed onto the chair, sucking his thumb as he read through it. The smart little boy had managed to piece together the story just by the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Stephen knew how she felt about Calvin. I mean, she basically was his mother after all. She'd taught him most of what he knew, right? Their mother had been gone for a while, which put Eve in the place of motherhood—even if the child wasn't hers. She was stuck with him, for lack of better words.

"Shall we get out and get ready? I'm going to take a quick shower before we leave, so... I'll see you in a few minutes." He smiled, getting out of the car once he parked it closer to the main cell block. From there; he got out and went inside. He took a quick shower, washed the muck and crap off of him before he finally got done, got out, and dried off.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:05 am

Eve nodded with a small smile, lookin around for Calvin, smiling when she saw him asleep on the chair. "Come on little man." She said softly, picking him up so his head could rest on her shoulde as she carried him to their cell, humming to him gently when he began to stir. The song of choice was Complicated. She hummed it gently as she carried him there, laying him down and cuddling up next to him, closing her eyes quietly.

The humming stopped when she was lulled to sleep by Calvins soothing breaths. Eve felt like her whole body was being walking her down by and unnatural force, but she was just tired. Her orange hair was sprawled about beneath her, her blue eyes fused shut at the lifs as she dreamt of things she knew she wouldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 pm

The sweet dreams could only last so long. I mean, after everything went down, Stephen couldn't imagine anyone having anything except for night mares. He could be wrong. But; he didn't think so. After all, this was going to be war. Hell, probably the only "war" fought after the apocalypse! Kinda exciting too.

As he walked down the long, tedious hallway, he forced himself to smile. To be happy in this time of error. After all, he would be coming home. Yes, he'd come home a changed man. A happy -truly happy- man. He brushed past a few of the others saying goodbyes of their children and wives... Then there was him; the loner. The one with no one at all left to fight for... What a life.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:19 pm

When Eve was finally rested, she got up, rubbing her eyes. She saw Calvin stretch tiredly, sitting up. However Eve snatched him into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you Cal." She said quietly, she couldn't even try to stop the tears. "Just remember Im doing this for you. So you can be safe growing up, and have a future." She told him, it was clear Calvin was confused, but he nodded, hugging her back softly. Eve took a deep breath. They would be going soon. No turning back.

Eve took Calvins hand, wiping her eyes free of the tears as she walked him to the other children. "Bye, Calvin." Eve said softly at the door, her eyes sparkling with tears once more. "Just remember. If I don't come back.. I love you, okay?" She said softly, hugging him and kissing his forehead. She got up, and closed the door. The upset look on his face broke her heart. Especially because that could be the last time she would see him. She walked away, wiping her eyes.
"Eve?!" He shouted, trying to open the door, but he wa only small himself. "Momma!" He called again, which made Eve sob her heart out. He really thought after all this time that she was his mom.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:29 am

Stephen ran a hand through his hair as he pulled open the door to the outside world. He felt almost sick. Like, you know that nervous/upset stomach type feeling? Yeah. He couldn't help but be nervous, after all, they could be slaughtered...

Andrea wasn't particularly happy with him, or anyone else in that case. How could they do this without consulting her?! Hell, she knew she wasn't head of the board, but that didn't matter. "Stephen," she called, running up to him just as he walked out the door. "I should stop this whole damn thing! How could you do this without consulting me?!" She snapped, shoving him back, then she did the unthinkable. "This. Is. Over. Call everything off or else we will all be murdered. Do you not remember? Stephen, I stayed with the man for weeks! He knows already. He's going to kill us all."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:37 am

Eve wiped her eyes free of the tears. She walked off to find Stephen. It was almost time to leave. Eve walked through the hallways, dragging her fingers along the wall. Trying to distract herself. She smiled once she found Stephen, even though it was a small smile, it was one nonetheless. "Are you ready?" She asked softly, spotting his sister. The things she said boiled her blood.

"Well I don't see anyone else.. Especially you coming up with any better ideas." Eve said. "I am trying to help you keep this place, because I want somewhere for the future generation to grow up so they can stop this Apocalypse, if we can't." Eve growled, she knew she would probably get kicked out, but she at least got them to the point of almost going through with the plan. "You know, it'll be a kick in the teeth when we manage to pull this off and save this place."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:28 pm

(Sorry! Lol I've been at a friends house. This guy Eric... He thinks he loves me. And he says I'm his future wife. And just... Lolz. He's funny. But he was like, "fuck, I give up on you." ;-; he wouldn't be the first. He's got the sexiest voice. Like... Omg.)

Stephen nodded along with her, "she right, none of us are doing a damn thing!" He said, rubbing the back of his neck softly. Then, glancing from Eve and Andrea, he took a step forward. He rested an arm over eves shoulder. "We are doing this. We are saving our camp..."

Andrea just rolled her eyes and shook her head. "This. Is. Over. Now." And with that, she walked away. She knew it was a bad idea, bit no worse than them ever trying to take the others on. Come on, that was going to be a massacre. She was saving them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Ha xD)

Eve huffed slightly, rolling her eyes. "Shows how much she cares about everyone in this camp. People's lives are on the line daily and she's not even prepared to take one risk that could save us, and the camp." Eve said, rubbing her forehead. She knew the girl was Stephens cousin, but when her baby brother was on the line, among other innocent children, she was gonna say something, whether they liked it or not.

Eve watched her walk away, sighing quietly. "I think she should be on like kitchen duty or whatever you guys have when we pull this off." She smiled softly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh well, she just needs to realise that we can do this despite who we are up against. I know. I get it. He's a force to be reckoned with. But once he's dead. Our only problem is sendiƄ the walkers back to hell."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 pm

It was totally interesting. I like guys from Cali now. Lol! Especially him... he was sweet. Tryin' to serenade me over the Xbox to beach boys songs. Lol loved it. )

Stephen took her by the hands and shook his head ever so softly. "listen to me, love. Get your little brother, right now and meet me outside when you can. We wont be staying here, in fact, I know of somewhere safe we can go without all of this fighting and bull shit. Please," he pulled he slowly, and sweetly, pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to grab Beth and Darrel. After that, we. Are. Leaving."

He didn't give her much time to reply before he walked away himself, off to get his sickly friend and the one man he could count on to help him protect his new family. Once he was done, he helped them into one of the Hummers. Given, they were very bad gas guessers, they had a lot of power under them. But, he would not leave until eve and Calvin got there.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:06 am

Eve watched him quietly. She wanted to cry. Out of both happiness and sadness. She loved the fact he wanted to take her and Cal, but she couldn't help but think about the other little children. They were going to die soon, and they didn't even know. Eve hugged him back when he pulled her into a hug. She watched him walk away shortly after that. Eve bit her lip. "Okay." She whispered to herself. She knew what she was going to do was probably going to make Stephen hate her for a bit, but hopefully he would see why she had done it.

Eve walked straight to the playroom, Calvin hugging her as soon as he saw her. "Momma." He whispered, hugging her legs. "Cal, you godda help me." She smiled, taking his hand and leading him to the other children. The grand total of 3 others. A 2 month old baby, 9 month old, and a 14 month old. "Okay." Eve murmured, holding the baby and the 9 month old girls, Calvin helping the 14 month old boy to the car.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Stephen had began to get a bit worried. What if she didn't show? What if she just forgot about all of this and just went on to defend this place? Hell. Why did he have to freak out all the time. This was nothing. She said she was coming, so she was. He trusted that, it was one of the reasons he was falling for her.

However, his heart skipped a beat when he saw her with the two orphans. The nine month old, and the 14 month old. "Eve, what are you doing?" He asked, bending down go help Calvin with the other child. He picked him up, and held him close to his body. "Get them in the car, we're leaving right now though. I've got some supplies in the back that should last us at least a week, maybe more, maybe less. We just have to be careful with the scarce amount of food we have. Babies need a good bit of food though... So..." He sighed and handed the child over to Darrel, who had put his gun down to take care of the child. "Keep clear of Beth. She's sick... Don't let the nine month old catch it. Ok?" He said, getting into the armored vehicle. He'd saved the passenger seat just for Eve. So she could sit right beside him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Eve looked up to him. "These kids are so young." Eve told him, gently rocking the baby in her arms when she began to stir. "I at least was to give them a chance. I can't be a real mom for Calvin, but maybe I can for these three." Eve said softly, strapping them in. She kept the baby close to her, she would probably roll off of the seat if she leet her sit with the others. Eve smiled a little, glad he wasn't angry or telling her to take them back. "That should be fine. I can always go out and look for forumla and food and everything." She nodded.

Eve carefully climbed into the passenger side, holding the baby close to her chest, her blue eyes watching it. He looked to Stephen, smiling brightly. At just 19, she had already proved of beig capable to raise someone. "What about Hershel?" Eve asked softly. She understood he was an old man, but his medical knowledge could be passed onto someone if he took them on as an apprentice of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 am

"I know, love." Stephen said softly as he locked all of the doors. All he wanted was for them to be safe, to protect them all. Sadly, deep down, he knew he couldn't. He knew eventually, a walker would get in and kill each and every one of them. When would it be? He wished he knew... He had lost so much, same with everyone here. But, I guess to be a survivor, you have to accept the loss. It just... It was still hard.

"Hershel, he wants to stay with Maggie and Glynn. They're leaving in the morning. They said they would meet us on the other side of town in two days flat. After that, I don't know what's going to happen... I guess we just keep our grounds and find a home out in the country. It's the best thing we could do, after all. It's not like they would come, the walkers.. That far out. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:39 am

I am so heartbroken
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:54 am

Black Widow wrote:
I am so heartbroken
What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: