Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:00 am

I wrote an actual post and my phone deleted it! Omg today is not good Dx Well my friends and I found some abandoned Song Thrush eggs and we tried to save them but they had already died Dx
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:01 am

Eve nodded lightly, looking up to him. She would protect the children with her life if it meant giving them a chance. She wanted to help, but sometimes there was really nothing she could do. Eve held the youngest baby of 2 months close, the crying stopping at the comfort she found from Eve's heartbeat.

Eve nodded lightly, watching the baby. "Okay." She said softly, adjusting the blanket on the baby. "I don't think they'd even concider risking it if I'm honest." Eve said softly with a gentle smile. A place out in the country would be like home for her, even if it didn't have animals, it would still be relitively safe and a happy environment for the babes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:08 am

(Been there! Lol, I have learned to start being uber careful when on my phone. Like, I'll save my post every few sentences just to make sure I don't lose it. But, on the other hand... I'm so sorry 'bout the birds! That sucks. ;-; )

Stephen nodded as he turned and drove the car out of the prison. Looking back only once to see what he had considered the closest thing to home in a long time. With that, he sighed deeply. "It's going to be hard at first," he said, drumming his hands against the steering wheel lightly. "But I know for a fact with us... 7? We'll be perfectly fine." He closed his eyes for one moment, but quickly opened them once more to watch the road.

For tonight, they would have to stay in town. It'd be the only safe place for them until they got out of Atlanta. Fuck this place, it was infested with walkers... Even though the military had bombed it, that didn't matter. They were still coming back. "We can stay on the outskirts of Atlanta for tonight. I don't think there's anywhere else for us to be until Hershel, Maggie, and Glynn get here."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:17 am

It's okay I buried them and cried for a bit. There's not much else I could do.))

Eve sat back as she held the baby, closing her eyes as she let the baby sleep on her. It was very peaceful and soothing. "We'll none of this has exactly been easy, huh?" Eve smiled a little. "I know, I mean, I shouldn't have brought the children but I feel like I can help them live by giving them the bed chances in life that I can." Eve said softly, brushing her finger over the baby's soft skinned hand. Her own skin was much like that of a baby's.

Eve looked up to him as he began driving, nodding with what he had been saying. "That shouldn't be a problem.. If we go somewhere hard to reach?" She suggested. Eve was going to also suggest they both do some fled rigid, but a) she couldn't drive, and b) they had to wait for three more people. Eve actually kept her mouth hit on that one, chewing her lip as she tried to come up with something else.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm so sorry. >.< I know it sucks... That's what i did with the 8 puppies my boxer killed over the past three weeks. >.< she gave birth to twelve, and literally smothered 8 of them. All at different times.)

Stephan nodded softly as she spoke. He understood. He did, but it was two more mouths to feed, plus they were growing children. Most of them never could understand the whole concept of the walkers. They thought they wouldn't hurt them... That they were human, just in a different form. This was the reason Stephen had been scared of having more kids. Hell, could you imagine what that would be like in this day and age?

"I know... You did well, and I'm proud of you. I just, I think it'll be very hard, Eve. Two extra mouths... It's a lot with the shortage of supplies now days. And, what if one day you have your own children? How will you take care of them all?" He asked as he reached over and rested a hand on her thigh. He didn't want to sound harsh. But, he was quite scared that they wouldn't be able to handle this. "Yeah, of corse. I was thinking somewhere that the walkers couldn't easily get, you know. I have always thought of apartments... That could be good. Especially since the walkers aren't smart enough to open doors and such."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Aw :'( And Eve took three children by the way.. Smile ))

Eve looked to him, nodding a little. "I know.. And I'm sorry, but they're just kids. They have no idea what is happening. I want to protect them, with or without help." Eve said softly, her eyes still on his. She knew extra mouths was a burden, but she would go out and get their supplies herself if she had to. Eve had done it before, so she would do it again if the time came.

She looked to his hand warily, then back up to him. "Ha. Who am I going to have children with?" She asked. "I'm 19, not even remotely attractive." She listed, but of course she was used to putting herself down about her appearance. She rubbed her forehead with her free hand. "Yeah, apartments sound good." Eve nodded, looking up to see Colby, and the two other children she had named Ruby and Charlie, all asleep together. As for the baby, she called her Grace.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Oh, I must have missed that somewhere. I thought she only brought the 9 month old and the 14 month old. Lol nvm.)

Stephen sighed softly, shaking his head as he continued to drive. "But, there is more of the children than there are adults. There is no way for us to take care of them all...well, I don't know. I guess we will have to manage. Eh?" He had nothing else to say on the subject. He could feel himself getting a little more frustrated by the moment, which was a sign for him to back down a little bit.

"Well... I don't know, but that last statement was an absolute lie. You're gorgeous." He glanced up, then looked back to check on how darrel was doing with the kids... Huh. He seemed happy. Beth, though, she looked absolutely miserable. "You ok, Bethy-boo?" He asked, pulling over so he could give her some of the antibiotics that her father had given him. "I could be better..." She whispered, taking the pill quickly. "Thanks, for getting me out of that stupid shower before I got any worse..." "No problem, Beth. You know I am always here for you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 am

Oh lol xD))

Eve looked up to him. "I just wanted to help them." She said softly, Calvin now asleep along with Ruby and Charlie, however Grace continued to wake up. Eve held her close, looking out of the window. She had vivid visions of walkers standing of th pavement watching the car go by. She had to force herself to snap out of it, looking to Stephen when he next spoke. "I'm really not." She told him, stroking the baby's cheek.

She looked back out of the window, marvelling at how much the streets had changed and how she would raise four children at once. She didn't need their help, and she wasn't exactly asking for it where the children were involved. Eve only asked for a spare room wherever they were going. Eve rolled her eyes when she heard the conversation between him and Beth, she only wished she could stop the jealousy she felt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Stephen smiled softly, brushing her silky blonde hair from her eyes before he moved back to drive once more. However, the look on her face wasn't much of a surprise. Eve seemed to have a jealous streak towards Beth. For what reason, he couldn't for the life of him figure it out. If anything, Beth should be jealous of Eve. She was the one Stephen had a crush on. 

As he pulled back onto the road, they'd began to near the outskirts of Atlanta. Dear god; it was sad to see the city like this; in ruins. This was where Stephen, and many others with them were born and raised. Yeah, it wasn't the most kid friendly place, but it was still home. "God, it looked so much better in it's prime; people everywhere, the arrears filled with cars and... And...  I don't know. I just wish I could go back, you know? It was where I met my wife, where my first home was, where I was born and raised..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Eve didn't know Stephen had a crush on her, hence the reason she was jealous. Because she didn't know. She just bit her lip and rested her head back, holding the baby close to her, gently rocking her and "shh"ing her to keep her quiet. Eve used her little finger to see if she was hungry. Nope. Her diaper wasn't heavy, nor did it smell. "You're just grumpy, huh?" Eve asked, carefully taking her jacket off and wrapping it around Grace.

Eve shook from the cold. Her fair, porcelain skin lit up in a wave of goosebumps. "No wonder you were crying." She muttered to the now silent baby, watching Eve through hazel eyes. She shouldn't help but smile. Eve hasn't seen a baby since Calvin was one. She let the baby wrap her fingers around one of her own, grinning brightly. Eve had stolen a blanket for Ruby, Charlie and Calvin which they were sharing as they slept. Eve only glanced out of the window when he spoke, before looking down to the baby who was still watching her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"Hey," Stephen said as he handed her one of the other blankets from the very back of the hummer. "You can use this to keep warm. The rest of us will be alright." He draped it over her and gently covered her shoulders, making sure the baby was alright as he did so. He had always wanted children of his own... It was sort of sad that he'd lost his wife when she was delivering his child... Then the baby as well. Huh, guess everything works out eventually right?

Everyone had thought Stephen was losing it after the loss of his wife and unborn child. I mean, he pretty much had. Seeing him throwing things around, tables, chairs, etc. It was a major ordeal and for weeks, he lost his goddamed mind. Grief strickened wasn't even close to come to what he was feeling when it happened. But now, he had learned how to think of happy times instead of sad. And it helped him. A lot.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Eve looked up to him, staying still when he pulled the blanket over her. "Thanks." She whispered , holding the baby close as she slowly began to get warm again, however her tiredness caught up with her. The baby was asleep due to the sound of the engine, and she guessed it was the same for Calvin, Ruby and Charlie. Eve sank into her chair, letting her eyes wonder around.

Eve's eyes finally closed, to dream about her family before the Apocalypse:
"Evelyn!" Screamed her mother, to Eve who was at the other end of the field, making large movements for her to come back. With a huff and a few mutters, Eve began to walk back. She hated it when her mother used her actual name instead of her nickname.
"Listen to me when I tell you. Don't go that far away from the house." Her mother had warned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Stephen locked all of the doors, and turned off every light in the hummer. The walkers seemed to have some sort of attraction to light and sound, so this was the best idea he could think of... That and putting trash bags over the windows so they couldn't see in. It was the best he could do for the time being, plus, by morning hopefully Hershel, Glynn, and Maggie would be there.

As the hours passed, everyone seemed to fall asleep. Though, not right after Stephen fell asleep he was woken by something banging on his window. A walker. He jerked the bag off of the window and saw the thing staring him dead in the eyes. "Oh fuck," he whispered as he looked ahead of them. Hundreds and hundreds of walkers stood before them. "Wake up!" He said, cranking the hummer, or trying to. At first it was slow, but then just turned over perfectly. He hit the gass and just drove. Where? Who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Eve slept perfectly, in her dream, a walker had appeared behind her mother, causing her to jump awake. She looked to Stephen who seemed to be staring at something. She slowly looked across to see a walker. She held the baby close, shaking with fear. She tied so hard not to scream, instead in came out as air. A large exhale. "Please don't let us die." Eve whispered to Stephen, looking to Stephen. She was scared shitless.

When the car began to move, she held on, Calvin, Ruby and Charlie crying. Eve did her best with climbing over, with the occasional accident of her ass getting stick between the narrow gap of the seats. "It's okay." She soothed. Pulling them into a small group hug, literally giving Darrel the baby. "She's asleep, don't worry." She offered a small smile, wiping the toddlers cheeks as she hugged them, kissing their foreheads. "Who want to sit with me in the front? But only one at a time." She told them, the boys letting Ruby go first. Eve climbed back to her seat, helping Ruby climb over, the girl huddling up to her, sucking the thumb as she watched Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Stephen sighed softly as he ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe this. The one time he had actually slept well, in comfort, someone had to ruin it. Typical. The fucking walkers, each and every One of them needed nothing more than a built to the fucking head. He hated these things with a passion... Huh, join the crowd, boyo. 

As he drove quickly through the walkers, he happened to notice that Eve let one of the other children up front. "Eve, you can't do that. What if we were to swerve and her go out the window? Not saying it will, but we need to be a little more careful than that, don't you think?" He asked, looking ahead for more walkers, and luckily the herd was far, far behind them by now. He took a deep breath and slowed down. "I hate those fucking things..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 am

"Sorry." Eve murmured, looking down a little. She climbed into the back with Ruby, that way they could be safer. Eve kissed their heads, letting them sleep next to her, they all cuddled into their blanket. Eve closed her eyes as the children's sleeping form made her grow even more tired. She yawned gently, taking a light breath before falling asleep, her arms around the children.

She didn't really have a dream that time, however it was a strange display of pictures, much like a mental slide show of what had happened which was really odd. Eve occasionally woke up to check they were all still alive, before going back to sleep again. After the last time she woke up, Eve just stayed awake, resting her head against the back of the seat, looking at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:07 am

By the time morning had came, Stephen and everyone else in the car (except Eve) had woken up. Rather they said anything or not, that was the question. Each of them had done their best to keep quiet, for the walkers sakes. They didn't need them banging on their windows once in a day. But also by now, the others were supposed to be here. Where were they? Had they gotten out? Was the prison ambushed before they had the chance? Stephens mind raced with the worst possibilities. That was just who he was; a worst situation kind of guy.

"Well," he whispered, peaking around the hummer for a moment. Before he let out a deep sigh, "maybe we should move on, eh? It looks like they're not coming."
"At least if you do that, leave a note somewhere or something! That's my sister and my father. You can't leave them stranded looking for us!" Beth said, getting out to find something she could mark and write on. If anything, she was trying to help her family. "I'm not leaving until we're sure," she decided, only after getting back in the truck.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:17 am

Eve had been awake long enough to know what was happening. She watched them both with her bright blue eyes. "And what if they're already dead?" She asked. "What if they have already been attacked, huh?" Eve questioned. She knew it was harsh. She was just voicing everyone else's thoughts. "Staying here will only minimise our chance of survival. We have.. What? 7 people here? 4 of which are children. I'm sorry, I really am. But I'm not gonna stay here where we can be killed because you want to wait, or leave a note which will probably be blown away or not even looked at, to two people who may just be dead." Eve said. Many people hated the fact that she freely spoke, not caring about people's feelings or thoughts. If no one was gonna say it, she damn well would.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:54 pm

"Yeah," Beth said, nodding as she looked to Calvin. "And what if it was him? What if it was your brother out there?! Wouldn't you wait for him, or go looking? My dad is the only doctor we have, quite frankly. What would happen if he," she motioned to Calvin, "got sick and there was no one to help him 'cause we have no doctor and barely any meds left as it is?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest before she looked to Stephen.

However, Stephen didn't reply. He knew Eve was right; it would be much safer if they just left and hoped somehow they would end up finding them later. But right now, they had other things to worry about. "Beth, it's going to be alright... Just calm down and just go to sleep. Whatever you have to do." He reached back and rubbed her thigh. "It'll all be ok, and you know it... Maggie, Glynn and Hershel are very smart... They'll make it out alright, just have faith in them."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 pm

"Don't even bring a child into this!" Eve snapped. "Your family are two grown adults, who can look after themselves." She told her. "Why don't you stay and wait for them? You're the only one who wants to!" Eve said, furious she wanted to put everyone's life at risk for two people. Family or not, Eve didn't care. "You think you're the only one suffering? Stephen left his sister behind. We all left everyone behind. People you've known far longer than I have." She told her.

Eve just sighed, Charlie climbing into her lap, Calvin and Ruby cuddling into her. They were still tired, and Grace was sleeping. She rested her head on Charlie's, holding Ruby's little hand and fiddled with Calvins hair. She would do her best to make them go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

"Because this was a group effort! Fuck the kids, they're only slowing us down! If anything, they'll be the ones who get killed by the walkers within a week. Honestly, I'm surprised your brother isn't dead because he has been with you so long." She growled, crossing her arms after she pushed Stephen's hand off of her thigh. "Now you want to touch me?" She asked, making a grimace at him, "before, you just pushed me away. You've always pushed me away. So don't try and suck up now, asshole. Grow a pair." She murmured, sinking deep into her seat where she closed her eyes.

Stephen just shook his head softly. What else was there for him to do? He let out a sigh and pulled the SUV back onto the road. The hell if he was going to stop and wait now. She ruined that for herself, wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:35 pm

"You're a fucking bitch." Eve growled, her hands itching to grab her and throw her out onto the road. She was so tempted. "I do hope you get turned first. That way I get to smash your skull into little pieces with a lead pipe, or a wrench of some sort." Eve smiled, she had once been fine with Beth, but firsts impressions were a bitch. She laughed at what she last said. "Wow! You are literally begging for it!" She smirked. "Aw, was the kiss on the cell not good enough for you?" She asked with mock sympathy, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:43 pm

"Hey, at least I can get more than you." She said, smiling her signature "I-don't-give-a-rats-ass" smile. "But that's also not really saying much... You don't have a chance. Guys don't want girls like you; smart asses. Especially now. Now they need someone to follow them around and do whatever they say... Or that's what Stephen wants. A girl who has no voice, just like his wife. I mean, she didn't even say anything when she went into labor. She stayed in her stall wrapped in a blanket and bled to death. The baby was too big for such a small girl." She said, then glanced down. "Funny though he went from loving her to liking you-- I'm just saying, you'll never take her place. Regardless of your little crush on him."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 pm

"You're sick." Eve snarled, quirking her eyebrow. "I don't care about sex, it's too bad I can't say the same about you." Eve said. "The joys of being a virgin. You don't know what you're missing out on." She said. "Though, looking at you, I think more dicks have touched your lips down there than food has up here." She said, glancing to Stepen. "Don't bring his wife into this. You're just jealous it wasn't you. And I'm glad it wasn't. I would hate for a child to have a slut as a mom." She told her, rolling her eyes. "And so what? I don't want to take her place. I never have and I know I never will. So what if I have a crush on him? Problem?" Eve asked. "You're so childish. No wonder he sees you like his daughter." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

"That's enough," Stephen said as he pulled the SUV over. "Get out and walk, both of you. You're not getting back in this car until you've resolved your problems, understand?" He growled as he opened the doors. "Go," he motioned, then shook his head. "You are both childish. So don't be calling one or the other any worse, because you guys are starting to sound like kids." He waited until Darrel opened the door to ask them, with a little more force to get out. "I'll come back at sun down. Until then, you have to protect each other."

Beth went wide eyed. "What?! First off; I'm still a virgin for your info... Secondly, Stephen you can't be kidding me?! There are a ton of fucking walkers following us!" She said, shaking her head. "Please don't make us, come on. Stephen, I... I'm sorry for what I said. But you guys wanted to leave my father and sister. What was I supposed to do?"
"Stop talking? Maybe say something that wasn't offensive? Maybe try and communicate before you jump out to do it? Next time, Beth, I'm leaving you. I'm not fucking kidding. Better yet, talk about Lori one more damn time and I'll personally feed you to the walkers."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: