Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 pm

"Look like less of a slut then." Eve told her, keeping the children close, looking out of the window. "Or.. Better solution.. We can sort it out when we get to wherever were going?" Eve said, looking to them both. Deciding to just get over and done with. "I'm sorry I called you them names, and I don't really want too to die yet." Eve told her. "I
Promise to be nice." She said, though she couldn't help the slight sarcastic tone during the first part, however it vanished completely. "I just got annoyed that you'd put everyone's lives here at risk for two people, and we don't know what's happened to them. I mean, what if they went in a different direction?" Eve suggested, her eyes still on the window.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 am

"No, get out. Both of you." Stephen murmured right before she said she was sorry. And he rolled his eyes. But, that was better than nothing he guessed. "One more negative word out of either of you and you're out. Do you understand?" He asked as he glanced back at them one more time. He was sick and tired of being such a pushover. It would change. And soon, too. This he couldn't put up with, especially when it was his wife they were throwing into conversations. That wasn't cool and they knew it. Beth just nodded and sank back into her seat, all but ignoring Eve for the rest of the trip. All she wanted was to curl up and die.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 am

Eve didn't even speak badly about his wife. Eve was defending her if anything. She just rolled her eyes, playing with Ruby's fair hair. She sighed quietly, kissing Calvins head as he fell asleep. Eve rested her head on Charlie's, closing her blue eyes. Her red hair fell to cover her face as she began to fall asleep, into a light nap. She woke up slightly, glancing around. She set the children down, climbing to the front, sitting in the passenger seat. "You know I'm sorry right?" She asked gently. "I didn't mean to hurt you if I did." She said softly, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Stephen had sat upfront all by himself, and happily for the little bit of time it lasted. That would be, it ended the moment one of the girls climbed up front with him. He knew who it was before she spoke, but still didn't say a word, until she finished speaking that is. "That's what they all say. 'Im sorry' 'you know I didn't mean to'.. But alright. Fine. You're sorry, doesn't mean you're going to be forgiven that easily. You still stepped out of lines, both of you. Now you just need to relax and stop with the arguing... I her want peace."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Eve nodded silently, looking down slightly before climbing back to the children. Walking sounded like a pretty good idea right now. She didn't feel wanted half the time. She was just one extra person to feed. Though she had to admit, I wasn't the smartest idea to bring the children. But what if they get older? It means more protection. More people to help find food. Eve just rested her head back against the seat, closing her blue eyes with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Stephen hated this. Every damn bit of it - but if he wasn't in charge, who would be? I mean, he couldn't just give in and let them all be forgiven. No, not that easily. "At least we are here.." And with that they pulled up to an abandoned ranch. Nothing seemed to be anywhere near it, not even walkers. Huh, it was kind of like old times minus they had no electricity like at the prison. Well, there had to be a down fall somewhere.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Eve sat up, glancing around quietly before climbing out cautiously. When she felt it was safe, she got the children out one by one. Eve took the baby back in her arms, glancing around. She had taken a lot of formula the Prison had for the baby. Eve made sure the children stayed close, all the while remaining silent. She looked around, picking up a metal pipe as she walked inside the house, glancing around and sighing in relief when she found no walkers. She figured this place had been abandoned long before the apocalypse, but it was still holding together and had furniture.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:31 am

Stephen, Beth, and Darrel followed closely behind them. Well, with their guns out just incase. "Stay back here for just a couple of minutes, we need to go and check every room just to be sure that there aren't any walkers. There shouldn't be, but I don't wanna risk it." And with that, Stephen and Darrel left Beth and Eve with the kids to explore the large, 5+ bedroom house. Luckily, once they were done there had been no rooms unchecked. Everything was perfectly safe, too. "I think we should try to stay in closer rooms just incase something does happen." Stephen said, walking back down the stairs to them. "Girls, you can bunk together in the room right up the stairs, and to the left. The kids can stay in the adjoining room. Me and Darrel, well stay in the two rooms that are across the hall and mine will be to the right of the stairs."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 am

Eve watched them go, nodding at the instructions. She didn't have a problem with that. Maybe it'll get her and Beth on good terms if they had to share a room. Eve walked the children upstairs to their room, keeping them close as she opened the door for them, watching as they ran in and dove on the beds, Ruby climbing onto one. Eve took Calvin aside. "Cal, having your own room means that I wont be in here with you." She said softly, kneeling to be at his height. "That means you godda stay in your own bed, okay? You godda protect Grace, Ruby and Charley." She smiled, her voice quite quiet. Calvin looked to his new siblings, smiling as he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:13 am

"Eve, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Stephen called from his room. He needed to make his wrong right, didn't he? Well, he was going to try. Regardless of how mad she made him earlier, it didn't matter. He didn't want her to think she couldn't count on him, which she always could. He cared about her... Just as he told her earlier, when they kissed. He lowered himself onto the couch and then let his head fall into his hands. He just felt bad about snapping on her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 am

"Keep them safe, big boy." Eve whispered, hugging Calvin gently. She got up after she heard Stephen, taking a light breath before walking to the room Stephen was in. She quietly walked to him, her blue eyes barely staying on his. "Yeah?" She asked quietly, fiddling with her fingers slightly. She didn't want to be snapped at again, which was the reason for her sudden quiet, distant behaviour. She thought it would be best to keep out of their way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Stephen stood up and walked over to her, slowly shutting the door. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, just to pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry for snapping," he apologized. Sincerely at that. "I was just so fed up with the arguing. You have to humor Beth. She's a young girl, who still doesn't quite understand how everything is now. I have to protect and take care of her. I promised Hershel. And I'm a man of my promises... You know?" He looked down at her with those soft hazel eyes and flashed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Eve stayed still, surprised if anything. He was more than happy earlier to send her to her death by making her and Beth walk. Because of that, Eve didn't forgive easily. "Mhm." Eve hummed. Blue eyes, both empty of emotion looked at him. It wasn't that he hated him, because she didn't. It was the fact that she didn't like how she was spoken to, despite defending his wife's name when Beth brought her up. Eve gave as good as she got. She saw no fault in speaking her mind and standing up for herself. Though she knew now she was nowhere near as important as precious little Beth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:09 am

He was more than happy to teach them a lesson. That was the whole thing. But, he didn't, did he? He stopped himself before actually forcing them out of the car. Hell, all he wanted was for the arguing and name calling to stop. Simple as that. If he would have really wanted them out, trust me, they would have been out and walking. Slowly he let his arms fall and crossed them over his chest. "What's your problem now?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:18 am

Eve looked up to him, looking down as she shook her head, giving a small shrug. "Nothing." She murmured, turning and walking to her room, laying on the bed closest to the connecting door of the children's room. Eve stayed on her stomach, closing her eyes. She didn't like being told what she could and couldn't do. She'd had enough of it with her father before she killed him. She sighed quietly, she was an adult now, and as far as she was concerned, she could say what she liked. Though to make everyone else happy, she wasn't going to talk. She'd just wait it out in stead of confronting the problem. She had to change to fit them. To fit what was expected of her. It annoyed her so much, but it was what she felt like she had to do, in order to keep everyone from turning on her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:07 pm

Would she rather be out in the cold without any safety? Seriously, I mean he could have just let her go the day he fond her, being chased by a walker. Huh. He ran a hand through his hair and then sat himself back down on the edge of his bed. He'd said his peace, and apologized. Now it was her turn. He ran the household, so he thought maybe it'd be a good idea to be close with everyone... and he did in fact like her. Very much so.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Eve stayed on her bed, finding it extremely comfortable. So much so, she fell asleep. Wrapped in the beds cosy sheets she couldn't help but give in. Eve luckily didn't snore, didn't really make any sound unless she was talking in her sleep, which luckily she wasn't doing know. She had a habit of embarrassing herself. Eve was unsure what she dreamt about exactly, something about her parents and Calvin. It was all too fuzzy still to try and understand it. Once Eve woke up only an hour later, she stretched her arms, letting out a tired yawn as she blinked open her eyes, glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Beth, and Stephen were both down stairs trying to find something in the cupboards to eat. Anything would be good... And neither of them wanted to go back out to the hummer to bring in supplies. "How low have you gone to eat?" Beth asked as she pulled out some old, old canned tuna. "Dog food, my love. Dog food." Stephen replied as he made a face. "That, I won't even stoop too. I used to love tuna, but I'm almost positive that will not be any good. Hey! Look!" He glanced aside to see four or so boxes of MRIs (I dunno. When we had the hurricane here we were given these little boxed goods (all food was dried or else didn't go to waste) and came in a brown bag, which cooked them when you did something. It was so cool. XD I remember it vividly.), which held all kinds of food. Though they might not taste the best, it was REAL food. Healthy and vegetarian. "I'll be goddamned." He smiled softly, then placed the boxes on the kitchen counter. "Looks like we can have a nice dinner tonight. "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 am

Eve walked into the children's room, Calvin tellig him the stories she had once told him. She smiled from the doorway, deciding to help the boy out. "And then the dragon came and gobbled up the prince!" She said, running to Calvin and picking him up, pretending to eat his stomach. Charlie and Ruby squealed in excitement, running and hiding. "Oh? Hide and Seek now guys?" Eve chuckled, letting Calvin down. "Okay, I'll count. But make sure you stay inside and don't go too far." She told them, they nodding before going to hide, Eve covering her eyes and counting to 15.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:56 am

Beth smiled as she walked over to him and looked over the food with a bright smile. "It's pretty nice to know we'll have food for a long, long time." And it was, which was why she couldn't stop smiling. That, and the fact she was standing by this man, whom she loved so deeply.

"It is," Stephen wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in closer. But, the next thing he knew she was kissing his neck. Hell, he was even enjoying it a little bit. He had to realize that eventually, she was an adult. Just like he was. He was what, almost 10 years older than her though... or, maybe not that much, but it was close enough. "Hey, Beth," He moved her to where she stood in front of her. "You're beautiful, and a wonderful woman, but... I cant. I can..." When she pressed her lips to his once more, he melted. "The hell with it." He murmured, lifting her up to where she was sat on the edge of the counter.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 am

Eve looked around for the children, finding Ruby and Calvin. "If pus you!" She grinned, tickling them. "Do you know where Charlie is?" She asked, they shaking their heads with a smile, Eve chuckling. She searched the entire upstairs. "Wow, Charlie! You're a pro at this." She murmured. Heading downstairs she checked the living room, running her forehead. She walked to the kitchen, witnessing something she never wanted to see. "You're a liar! Kissing me and telling me you liked me?! You're a fucking pig!" Eve shouted at him, so angry she walked out of the house, slamming the door shut. She was in tears. Eve actually thought he liked her. She sure fell for that trick.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 am

Stephen pulled himself away from Beth, then rubbed his forehead. "Wait, Eve." He said, turning away and running out after her. "What did you want me to do? Have you ever been so tempted that you just break under the pressure? That's exactly where I am. I'm desperate. She's there, and willing. She's beautiful, sexy... god, she's just... I don't know. I just, I wanted to feel something so badly that I turned to my last resort. I'm sorry if it doesn't make you happy, but you're the one who pushed me away. Remember that.'
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 am

Eve looked to him. So much anger for a little person. "And you decide to fuck her?! Go on then!" She told him. "I didn't push you away." She told him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "That slut spoke so poorly of your wife, and when I try to defend her name, you decide it's all my fault. Her lesson is what? Being fucked against the counter?" Eve asked, trembling she was that angry. "I liked you. I liked you so much, and I really thought you liked be. But now you've done that?" She said. Eve looked down. "I get it. She's everything I'm not." She told him, wiping her cheeks. "You said she was like a daughter to you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:46 am

"Eve, listen to what you're saying!" Stephen reached forward and grabbed her by the shoulder just to pull her closer to her. "Would you rather it'd been you seated on that damn counter? Hell, I know I would have." He looked directly into her eyes, just to show his honesty. "But you didn't want that. Plus, there's no way she's everything your not... flip it around, hun. But as I just said; she's there. She's nothing more than someone to have a good time with,"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 am

Eve didn't have the energy to fight anymore. She was tired. Tired of everything, and everyone in this godforsaken place. She quietly hugged him, closing her eyes. She didn't have the energy to care. He wasn't hers. She couldn't tell him what he could do, or who he could do. She just stood there, holding onto him with her head against his chest. "And to answer your question. Yes, I do. I would rather it be me than her." She told him, her voice weak and broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: