Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Eve kissed him softly before he started. She'd be fine, or so she hoped. She bit her lip, letting out a soft yelp, but she quickly recovered, resting one hand behind her to keep her upright, the other running through his hair as she moaned with each of his steady thrusts, her eyes closed. "Faster." Eve moaned, she believed she could take more of him, and that he didn't have to be so careful anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Stephen moved his hand, and rated it under her ass to give her a little more support as he picked up the pace at her request. He could have just lost himself with just his tip in her... Now, he felt engulfed by her. Every tiny move he made, he felt himself climbing higher, and higher until he was almost floating on cloud nine. "You're so tight..." He whispered, thrusting a little bit faster, and a little bit harder with each thrust. He moved to begin kissing her, on the lips this time.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:51 pm

"Oh.." Eve moaned, tilting her head back as his pace changed. Her moaning became more frequent with the new feeling of pleasure. She moaned with what he said. "It's yours baby." She told him, gasping softly when he went quicker and harder, a moan served as an exhale. Eve kissed him back, her moans muffled by their lips. Eve couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to spare the moment, however she was pretty sure she would remember it. Vividly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 pm

He pushed harder, deeper, stronger until he finally released himself inside of her. However, he didn't pull out and away just like that. He held her for a moment and then let her go. "You're so beautiful... So perfect." He sat her down and moved to go and get re-dressed. He pulled on his pants, then tossed her shirt to her. "This can't go past here... Not yet. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 am

Eve release was the best feeling she had ever experianced. She let herself come down from her high, catching her shirt when he threw it to her. She held it against her chest as she listened to him. She bit her tongue, nodding quietly. Unable to revel in the afterglow of something this big to her, she carefully slid off of the counter. The only remainer of their activity was a spot of blood. Eve gathered her underwear, quickly pulling them on, then her bra, jeans and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:03 am

Basking in the afterglow would have to come later. Especially with how much Stephen wanted to keep this a huge secret. Though, the moment he walked into the house he heard Beth, calling out Darrel's name in an array of passion. His jaw tightened as he looked away from the front door and walked back to the little hut they were at. "Ok, change of plan. We aren't a secret. I want there to be an us, and I don't care who knows."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 am

Eve followed him in after pulling on her shoes. She heard what they were doing inside, and then noticed Stephen. "You're doing this to make her jealous? You used me, to make her jealous?" She asked. It sure did seem like it after all the times he told her he liked her, she just couldn't believe this. Though, she could be wrong. There was always that chance, but it did seem like she was being used.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:06 am

"No," Stephen said softly as he looked down. "No? I told you I didn't feel that way about her. I care about you, not Beth. I'm taking care of her for Hershel. Nothing more, alright?" He murmured softly. He walked over to her, and pulled her into a hug. "Would I have screwed you if I didn't care? Nope. Not the kind of man for a one night stand."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:13 am

Eve sighed softly, hugging him back. "I'm sorry. I jump to conclusions so quickly." She said softly. "But I want people to know." She smiled up to him, going onto her tiptoes to kiss him softly, running her fingers through her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 am

Stephen smiled softly, holding her closer. "Go ahead. Tell them. Sing it at the tip top of your lungs." He smirked, kissing her back the moment her lips were pressed against his. "Wait... Shit. I... Just thought of something. Shit." He nervously ran a hand thorough his short hair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am

Eve grinned brightly, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She looked up to him with concern. "What's wrong?" She asked softly. She had a feeling it was to do with contraception. "Don't worry, babe. I'm not ovulating." She smiled softly, caressing his cheek before kissing him again.

(Omg! I'm watching Jimmy Fallon Lip Sinc battles and I'm smiling too much it hurts my braces haha xD)
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 pm

(Omg. Seriously watching the same thing right now. No shit. 0.0)

"Well, then..." Stephen chucked softly as he brushed a hand through her hair, then lifted her chin up to look him in the eyes. "That's good, then. I don't know what we'd do with a child here... Knowing Beth, she'll get knocked up and end up pregnant with Darrel's child. And, and... Then we will have to take care of it."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

0.0 That is so weird! XD))

Eve smiled softly, looking up at him when he gently got her to. "Yeah, well, she's not our problem. I have four kids to look after already. She better be prepared for unexpected if she's gonna open her legs." Eve shrugged, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can we go inside? I think they're finished." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Ikr?? Now it's not as good. Today sucked. I got to go to a concert though. Neutral that was the only fun part. I was snapped at like five times. )

Stephen cringed at the thought. Beth, with a child. Why could he not at all see this happening? I mean, yeah. She might end up pregnant, but... Gosh. How could she take care of them? "I don't wanna... Ugh. I can't think about that. We would be taking care of it." He let a sigh out as he shook his head. "She's such a pretty girl, but... I just wish she would wait until she met a good guy. Darrel is one of those; fuck em and leave em kind of guy."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Wow haha well at least you did get to a concert.)

Eve nodded slightly. "Okay, I get it, Shes pretty." She finally snapped. It was getting so annoying. "Just drop it already." She told him. She just felt constantly put down. What she said was a calmer.. A much calmer version of what she would of said. She headed towards the house, the noises had thankfully stopped. "They've stopped now, you can come in." She called to Stephen.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Are you still posing here?
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 am

Stephen rolled his eyes as he followed her. "You know, I don't think she's as pretty as you. I mean, I've known her for over a year... When this whole thing started,y wife and I were at the ranch. What I did earlier, I feel horrible about. I mean, I should have stopped myself but I was so desperate. Men have needs. I'm one of them. Ok?" He could have just let her run put without a second glance. He could have said screw it, and continued on with what he was doing. But he didn't. He ran after Eve because he cared about her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:23 am

Eve looked up to him, watching him quietly. "But you still went to her first." She told him. "Despite knowing I like you." She told him. "I mean, dude, you have a hand." Eve told him. "I mean.. If you were really that desperate." She told him, quirking an eyebrow. Though she cracked a smile, showing him she was just kidding. "Look, it's fine. I know you were pretty much willing to hump a dog if it came to it. I mean, no wonder you turned to her, right?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

"I did not," Stephen shook his head softly, before letting out a slight chuckle. The jealousy Eve had was almost insane, saying he had a huge thing for her, and not Beth. "I went to you. Up stairs, when I apologized? I wrapped you up in a hug and pulled you close, but you pushed me away." Which was the honest truth, and after that, she did walk away from him. What more was he going to do? "Secondly, I didn't go downstairs to talk to her, only to look through the cabinets, which she had already been doing by the time he got there. He didn't know what it would lead up to, and before then, he'd only been talking to her about the food supply.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Eve chuckled softly, but nodded. "I know, and I'm sorry. I was just upset, y'know?" She told him. Hugging him softly. She had basically been scolding for helping him out. The way Beth spoke about his wife made her sick. She was just helping out. But Stephen just didn't seem to see that. "Can we just go inside and cuddle?" Eve asked, looking up to him as she rested her chin on his chest.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 am

Eve subconsciously felt his presence leave, however her body was too exhausted to even comprehend the idea of getting up. Instead, she turned into her side, allowing the sheets to wrap around her petite form as she slept on. It wasn't long before Calvin woke and snook into his big sisters bed, liking the warmth of her bed rather than his own. He wasn't used to sleeping on his own. Not since the 'apocalypse'.

Alvin was already awake, up bright and early as he promised. However he wasn't gone, not yet. He had promised to help build defences around the premises. Which was what he was doing. Shirt off and set on a post, Alvin worked in the humid conditions, hammering posts into place outside the fences, attaching sharp chicken wire he had found in a small shed not too far from the house.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:48 am

Stephen made his way outside, to the place where they'd all agreed to work on the fences. What he saw, he didn't really expect. "You're still here," he commented with a bright smile on his face, extending his hand to shake the young mans. "I'm surprised... Most people now-a-days wouldn't even think about it. They'd just come, take the food, supplies, and whatever else they wanted, and would leave. I'm really, really glad you decided to stay." He said. He glanced over what he'd done so far, and was even more so Impressed. "Need another hand? I came out to help, but you've done a damn good job at starting it."

Beth continued to weed through the old Garden. It took a while, but it actually was starting to come into form nicely. Now all they needed was some seeds, or even plants that they could transfer there. That would be the men's job, though. Stephen wouldn't allow the two women to leave to search for supplies.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:58 am

Alvin held nails between his teeth, hammering the nails in one by one. Making sure the post was steady before moving onto the next one. He looked over to Stephen when he approached, shaking his hand with a soft smile. "It's the least I could do. You gave me a safe place to sleep in a world that has turned to shit. Not many guys would do that, and I appreciate it." He smiled. "I was thinking maybe I could go on a supply run, to make up for the food I ate." He said softly, Alvin wiping his hands on his jeans. "And an extra pair of hands would be great." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Stephen, at first, began to shake his head. "You really don't have to go on a supply run by yourself. I could go with you -- oh, or you could take Beth. We need to find some seeds to plant in the small garden we've started to work on. I could go, but I really need to stay and work on some other things around the house." He looked down, then glanced back. "And if not Beth, I'm sure Darel would be happy to tag along with you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 pm

"I'm used to it, don't worry. For a couple weeks I've been fending for myself." Alvin smiled softly. "Though I would appreciate someone having my back." He nodded lightly. "I wouldn't like to put Beth at risk. Or anyone of your group to be honest." Alvin said softly, picking up another post and hammering it into the ground then nailing chicken wire to it. "I was thinking of putting metal cans here to alert us of walkers getting stuck on the fence. But the noise might be more trouble than it's worth." Alvin said softly, gesturing to the fence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)   Love After Loss (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love After Loss (Teen/Adult)
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open Plains Big Cat RP :: Other RP's and Sign Ups! :: Other RolePlays!-
Jump to: