Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Other Side (Supernatural)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:22 pm

(I hate researching family. ;-; like ugh.. It's a love hate relationship I guess. XD but oh my gosh! Yeah. Nope. Nope. I don't think I would be living there! Lmao I like my little house in the country that's not haunted!!!!)

As Matt tried his best to detour the family, the young girl was very cautious of speaking with Natalia. She was pale, even for being dead, and extremely sickly looking even now. Maybe it would change later? Who knew. "You can see me?" She almost whispered, her eyes slightly softening as she looked the woman over once. "Why can't they see me? Why won't they listen to me? I've tried everything... I.. I don't know what to do." If she was capable of crying, she would be. Her heart ached each of the moments she saw her family bawling over her. She wasn't gone. She was still there. So, why did they cry? 

Riley rolled her eyes softly as she slowly opened the door. No matter how much she didn't want to, she still did it. He wanted to be free. That she could understand. And, while he was gone, she decided to go on a walk by herself. It was just past ten at night, so it was decently dark. The streets were empty all except for the hobo every once in a while. Someone, without her knowing, was trailing close behind. One of the men who had been after her from the start-- they wanted to know her secrets. All was well, then crack. Right over the top of her head she felt a sharp pain that nearly forced her to fall flat on her face. Instead, she sank to her knees, slowly lowering herself to the ground as her hand went to the back of her head. Standing before her; a tall, slender man-- well, a damn demon in disguise. "I don't think this is funny, Riley. You've had one of my men killed—by a werewolf no less. This time, I'm not going to be nice anymore. You've got hell to pay for what you've done."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Side (Supernatural)   The Other Side (Supernatural) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:34 am

(Aha, I love it! XD But also, I live in a haunted house so that just makes it all the better lol XD)

Natalia watched the girl carefully, nodding softly. "Yeah, I can see you." She nodded softly with a small smile, feeling so much sympathy for the young girl. She only hoped she didn't look as bad when she was a ghost. Natalia chewed her lip at the girls question, now that was tricky, but she figured she should be met with the truth. "Well, you're dead, honey." Natalia said softly, furrowing her eyebrows. "They can't see or hear you, but if you have anything you'd like me to tell them, I can do that for you." She nodded softly. "We both want to help you, and it'd be a huge help if you could help us out with that? Maybe to stop you from lingering?" Natalia suggested, not wanting to hurt her at all.

Jake initially wanted to take her with him, but when she didn't follow him, he just shook his large wolfish head, prowling the circumference of the house, as if to keep her safe, but as the sun set, Jake couldn't smell her scent in the house any more, so took it upon himself to find her, grumbling quietly to himself, both of his forms working in perfect union to find her. Jake of course kept to the shadows, keeping at the perfect angle so his eyes weren't shown. He eventually found Riley however, with a rather shifty figure. He narrowed his eyes, which were now glowing yellow as he watched the pair, a deep rumble sounding from his throat, in his spot in the shadows. Long black claws belonging to none other than his wolf sprouted from his otherwise harmless looking paws, to dig into the ground, Jake perched back on his haunches, ready for his attack.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk

The Other Side (Supernatural)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16