Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Gabriella smiled brightly before shaking her head. she walked over to the TV, put in the movie, before walking back to Ivan. She sat down close to him before resting her head on his shoulder. // Jacelynn giggled as she reached up and touched the ceiling. "Look how tall I am daddy!" She beamed as she looked over. Jake laughed.nodding lightly as he sat down on his bed. "I see!"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Ivan smiled, wrapping his arm around her.// River smiled lightly, Melody diving on her. River made a light 'oof' sound, Melody grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Gabriela just relaxed in his arms. // Jake laughed.lightly, before.looking back to Jacelynn.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Ivan smiled, resting his head on hers.// Melody smiled, sitting on River. "I killed the dwagon!" She grinned, River laughing. "No you didn't!" She smiled, pretending to roar as she chased Melody around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Instead.of watching the movie.Gabriela fell asleep before it.even.started.// jaceylnn looked away before.covering her head with her blanket.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Ivan smiled lightly, cuddling her before he, too fell asleep.// River snatched up Melody, falling onto the couch with her, Melody hugging her and resting her head on her moms chest, River smiling lightly, kissing her forehead then rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Gabriela mumbled slightly in hersleep, though pulled away from him and curled up on her side. // Jake laid back before staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Ivan hadn't even noticed, he was in a very nice dream.// River looked to him, then stood up, Melody on her hip. "We're gonna head down to the pool.. Melody wants to go on the slides." She said softly, Melody grinning. "Wanna come along or are you gonna stay up here for a bit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Jake shook his head, "No, I'm going to stay here.a while.." He nodded to himself.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:28 am

"Oh, okay. Would you like me to take Jacelynn or is she staying with you?" River asked, putting Melody down and glancing to her as she ran off to find her little Minnie Mouse all in one swim suit and her water wings. River looking back to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 am

Jake looked to the bunk beds, "Jace, wanna go to the pool?" He asked, setting up slightly. Jacelynn just barely poked her head out from under the covers. She nodded with a bright smile, before she got out if bed and climbed down the ladder, jumping the final step to geton the ground.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:57 am

My dog is sunbathing! XD)) River smiled lightly, even Melody wouldn't have dared to jump from the step, she never liked jumping off anything. "Great." River smiled. "Would you like me to find your kit?" She asked. "I'll get it momma!" Melody shouted, digging through the clothes she had piled onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am

Awe! My dogs still sleeping, lol.) Jacelynn bent her knees whenshe landed, just to catch herself without breaking bones. Jake looked for her swimsuit in one of their suitcases. "Daddy, where's my swimsute?" She asked as she looked over. "I got it!" Jake smiled, tossing it to her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 am

Haha aw! My other one is sleeping now xD Yorkshire Terriers do not do well in the heat! XD)) River smiled lightly, walking over to Melody. "Look at the mess you've made!" River sighed, tidying it back up, finding Melody's swim suit and her bikini while she was at it. River went to the bathroom to be able to change in private, her bikini having an ocean-y effect, it was well fitted and looked quite sexy and complimented her eyes and her curves, which was to why she chose it. She walked out of the bathroom, putting her worn clothes on her bed, then changed Melody into her swim kit, as she was unable to because of her hand as it was still weak, but she had a water proof cast which was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:16 am

Sorry, I dont have a laptop right now, and its hard to type on my phone.) Jacelynn changed into her swimsuit, before looking over at Jake, who was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 am

Oohh, okay!) River looked over as well, laughing quietly. "I think waking up early, and driving for about 20 hours has taken it outta him." She smiled, wrapping a towel around her waist, carrying two for Jacelynn and Melody. "All set?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 am

I had it taken away yesterday... So that's why I haven't been replying often.)once at the pool Jacelynn looked around at all the people fearfully, before she climbed down the steps into the water.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:47 am

Ohh, how come? Or is that none of my business?)) River put the towels on one of the chairs, climbing up the stairs to the diving board, front flipping off of it, as she used to be in the school swimming team, so she was a keen swimmer. River soon re-surfaced after hitting the water, brushing her hair back, swimming to the side, looking to Jacelynn. "Are you alright, sweetie?" She asked, Melody sliding down the slides, getting out then sliding into the pool again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:23 am

My dad and I have issues. Thats really it.. He's pissed off at me, don't ask why.. But now I'm cleaning the yard.) Jacelynn noddef, before swimming out into the deeper end. She was an excellent swimmer though for a 3 year old.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 am

Ohh, I understand. But its the other way around for me. I'm pissed off with my dad. xD)) River nodded slightly, climbing out and laying on the deck chair to try and relax, her sunglasses over her eyes, one leg in a slight arch and the other one straight. She just wished she had Jake by her side, at least then she wouldn't have the perverted guys staring at her butt and chest.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Oh, haha, no, that's not how it works round here! I just got my laptop back though, I've been on my phone, so it's really hard to reply.. Thats why I just stay offline 90% of the time. My dad's just pissed because I can outsmart him.) Gabriela only woke when morning broke, though she felt sick so she ran to the bathroom. She just leaned against the wall, feeling like she was going to puke.// Jacelynn sighed as she went back to the shallow end when the lifeguard told her to. She did hate one thing; being pushed around.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Ohh, yay! I'm back on HEE! xD It has changed xD)) Ivan yawned lightly, but stayed in his dream, smiling lazily.// River looked towards them, she got up, walking to the lifeguard. "No, no. It's okay, she's with me. I was just catching some sun then I was gonna swim with her. If thats alright with you." River said, taking somewhat of a sassy tone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, awesome! lol, I'm always on there... lol. And yeah, it has. We're getting new breed portraits soon, well more lol, Jeri and SCR are making them for every horse, though it's taken a while! And, be careful! Eve is on it right now, just as a fair warning! llol) Gabriela walked back down the stairs, before setting down on the floor in front of the couch. // "But, she's too short to swim over there, and by herself... Sorry, not happening." The life guard said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:32 pm

I messaged you! xD And Whose Eve? O.o)) Ivan moved around slightly, his eyes opening a bit, jumping when he saw her. Which seemed funny as he was asleep initially.// "Oh, I'm sorry." River said sarcastically. "I thought this was a place where kids could have fun. Like I just said, I was gonna swim with her." River said, talking as if the lifeguard were dumb. "I mean, look at her, its not like she's struggling in the water, she's an amazing swimmer."
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:39 pm

(I know! xD I had to go snooping first... I figured that was you! xD And Eve is CF, she's the head honcho, if ya know what I mean. lol. But, anyways... she's gotten strict! xD I had to move a couple rps to my site because I was scared of getting in trouble. Most of the rping has gone to hell, though there are a couple good ppl left!) Gabriela, despite her stomach ache, laughed at the way he reacted. "I'm sorry,babe!" She said, before leaning in to kiss him sweetly. "I love you." She whispered, unsure if he was really awake.// "Yes, that's the point of Disney world." The man nodded, before rolling his eyes. "You have to be in the water with her to be able to say that though, and you're not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next