Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daycare (Teen/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 am

Gabriela sighed as she sat on the bed, her legs crossed as she thought. "How could I be with him? My parents, and the rest of my family would disown me..." She whispered to herself, rubbing the back of her neck. It wasn't a subject that she could take lightly. // "Oh..." Jake said quietly, "Well, why? Were not exactly together, I was talking to a friend. About my ex." He said, emphasizing the fact they were friends.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:01 am

Ivan sighed, thinking.// "Oh, so a friend can just kiss his friend when he feels a bit lonely? Well I'm sorry, if I took it the wrong way. I actually thought for a second you liked me." River sighed, walking to her room and closing the door lightly, sitting on the edge of her bed, rubbing her forehead. "So, so stupid." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:05 am

Gabriela walked back down the stairs, before she sat down next to him. "I'm sorry, I just... can't stay..." She sighed.// "What?" Jake sighed, rubbing his forehead. He hated this. He never meant the kiss to be that, it was just something for him to do...
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:11 am

"What? Why not?" Ivan asked, standing up.// River sighed, laying back. She huffed, getting up and walking out of her room. "Sorry, its not the best time of the month for me. I get too hormonal I guess." She sighed, sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:16 am

"Because my family wouldn't want me with someone like you... I'd be disowned..." Gabriela sighed as she rubbed her back with her left hand. // "No, it's ok..." Jake sighed, "I didn't know it meant that much to you..."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 am

"Someone like me? What do you mean?" Ivan asked. "I cant loose you and the baby, please. I'll do anything."// "I didn't know it meant nothing to you." River shrugged lightly, flicking through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:29 am

"I can't be with someone like you... I don't know how to explain it, I'm sorry." Gabriela said as she stood and ran a shaky hand through her hair. // "Well, it wasn't supposed to mean anything... I guess I didn't really think of it. Sorry." He shook his head as he walked back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 am

"Please, Gabriela. I'll do anything." Ivan said, kneeling in front of her. His hands together like he was praying. "Please." He begged.// River sighed. "Please think next time you try to use me to pass the time." She said, get up and walking to Melody and Jace's room, Melody having built a fort with the sheets and the bed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

"I'm sorry, I can't..." Gabriela shook her head as she walked past him, though turned back, "Give it a break..." She sighed, picking up her keys. "I just need a break, I'll be back..." She called, before turning the handle on the front door.// "Wait, What?! Use you? Why would I need to do that?" Jake asked as he gripped the handle on one of the drawers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 am

Ivan sighed, looking down. "Don't bother. I want you to be happy, and if you're not happy with me, you might be with someone else." He said quietly, geting up, his eyes on the ground.// River walked back out. "I never said anything about using." River said, watching him, walking to the kitchen. "I said 'pass the time' which was what you were trying to do, right? But I guess you reget it now, huh? Thinking 'urgh. how could I possibly even look at that?!'" River asked. "And yet, you thought I'd think it was nothing." River sighed. "Look, I might not be amazingly kinky and sexy like you ex apparently was, and I know I'm not exactly everyone's cup of tea, but I still have feeling, so please think before you answer." River said softly, looking down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:00 am

"I am happy with you- It's just that my parents would hate me if I married someone like you.. I love you, but I don't want to be even more of a disgrace..." Gabriela sighed as she walked back to him, "I guess it doesn't matter, huh?"// "You did say using, actually. "Please think next time you try to use me to pass the time" Your exact words." Jake said as he shrugged his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 am

Lol, I've been rereading The Apartment rp, good times. xD Are you still addicted to Jungle Run 2 by any chance? xD)

"I'll fix anything thats wrong with me, I swear. Just tell me and I'll do it." Ivan said softly. "I really, really love you."// "Oh. Sorry." River said, rubbing the side of her neck. "I-.. I guess its best if we don't stay friends when he get home... I can't keep arguing with you. It breaks my heart every time. I want you to be happy, which I feel means anywhere away from me." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 am

Oh haha, yep, lol I love going back through and reading old rp messages. Oh, and Temple run two I'm addicted too! lol)
"There's nothing wrong with you, it's just that I'm.. you know, kind of religious- I feel like I can't be myself around you because you don't approve of what I believe..." Gabriela said as she sat back down and wrapped her arms around her stomach, "I love you too..." // "You... You don't understand, do you? I really like you- I just have a hard time expressing my feelings... I want to stay friends, maybe more... I just.." He trailed off. Jake wasn't good with feelings.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 am

Lol. I've realized how much of a whore Ashe is. xD Temple Run is awesome though xD)

Ivan nodded. "I'll convert to catholicism." He said. "I'll be baptized and I'll read the bible, and we'll say grace before dinner, and we'll baptize the baby.. I just want you to be happy." He said softly.// Rivers eyes softened, hugging him lightly. "I have a hard time trying not to be a bitch." She smiled a little. "Maybe writing what you feel or painting can help." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:23 am

Sorry, I had to go to the store to get something for supper, ended up coming home with like 2 bags of yummy mangoes and the movie Oblivion! And yea... I knew that a while back. Razz)

"I don't want you to do that." Gabriela said as she shook her head, "I don't want you to be like me. I want you to be you... I'm not making you do anything like that, the baby will be raised normally- and I'm not practicing. I'm just catholic. Not practicing religion though.. I don't go to church..."// Jake just nodded, hugging her back, though he didn't speak, he was just happy to hold her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 am

Loool, its alright. And lol. xD Erin is no angel. xD I laughed when I read the part about it just being about Chris and his hand. xD)

Ivan nodded lightly, kissing her cheek. "If your sure." He smiled.// River smiled, closing her eyes. "Oh, I like you too, by the way." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am

(Yea... Erin's not that bad though- at least she had to be nearly forced into cheating on her lover. Yep! I was listening to the song "U+Ur Hand" by P!nk. I used a line from that there!)

"I'm sure, love." Gabriela whispered as she hugged him. "Please don't hate me. I do love you... I'm sorry, I just had a panic attack... I don't know why. I'm sorry.." She repeated the word over and over again, feeling the need to. // "I'm glad." Jake whispered as he let his arms fall, clearing his throat after a moment to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:43 am

Lol, I guessed. xD Oh, I had an idea of doing a monthly roulette thing of like doing a RP for a month at a time in turn, so then none are forgotten or die. Its just a suggestion, its up to you.)

Ivan nodded. "My father was a scientist, and my favourite topic at school was Charles Darwin, in history. Its strange, he came up with the theory of evolution, but he was religious." Ivan smiled.// River let go of him. "Sorry." She smiled a little. "Can I make you some coffee?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 am

That's a good idea! I was thinking something similar earlier, even!)

"No, I understand... " Gabriela said as she ran her fingers through his short hair. "I don't mind who you are, as long as you don't down me about my religion... I won't mess with you about it, even though it'll be a big deal for our baby to have a christening... I don't wnat to do it though, since you're not.. you know."// Jake nodded lightly, "Please? I'm kind of hungry too, if you're up for cooking..." He chuckled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:55 am

Well, you know, great minds think alike. xD)

Ivan nodded. "I promise, but I'll say grace with you from now on. I am thankful for having food on the table, as most people aren't as lucky as us." He said softly.// River laughed lightly. "How does pancakes sound?" She asked, boiling the kettle.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 am

Haha, yep!)

"No, it's ok.. Ivan, really, it's alright. I don't want you to do that though." Gabriela said as she pulled back and walked to the couch, sitting down before she patted the seat beside him. "It's getting late, maybe we should go to bed, I'm tired... It was a long, hard day."// "Sounds good, are the girls still sleeping?" he asked softly, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 am

Lol. xD Do you wanna do the order? We could start at the beginning of September if you like.)

Ivan nodded, picking her up bridal style. "You're gorgeous." He smiled, carrying her up the stairs.// "I think so." River nodded, making his coffee then making a start on the pancakes, humming lightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 am

We can start now, and sure- so, like a random name picker? I can do that.)

Gabriela smiled as she reached up and kissed his lips once. "Thank you, but I'm also engaged to the most handsome man in the world." She whispered, though her smile never faltered.// "Ok, just making sure. They kind of stayed up late... As I said, we watched movies all night, until they fell asleep, and I carried everyone to bed." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:31 am

Okay. xD)

Ivan smiled lightly. kissing her back. "I'm engaged to the sexiest, most amazing woman in the world. And I can't stop thinking about her." He smiled.// River laughed lightly. "Maybe I can join in next time." She smiled, making the pancake mix.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 am

Ok, I'm confused now... Lol)

"Nah... I'm not anything special." Gabriela said as she ran her hand across his cheek, then tugged on his t-shirt to pull him down closer to her. She smiled as she gently kissed him once more. "Oh... I-.. I forgot to tell you. I got an ultrasound today while I was at work, and the baby's a boy..." She whispered lowly. // "Yeah, that'd be nice." Jake grinned, before he glanced to his phone, ignoring the text that came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daycare (Teen/Adults)   Daycare (Teen/Adults) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daycare (Teen/Adults)
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next