Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 am

Jesse raised his eyebrows and stepped backwards, before he sat on the couch. "Fine, then." He murmured as he stood up and crossed his arms, remembering she wasn't anything to him, honestly, just an acquaintance, someone he barely even knew in all ways. He just shrugged his shoulders, closing his dark blue eyes as he leaned back and rested his head on the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Scarlett sat in the room for some time when she finished, sighing lightly. Wearing a nice button-up blouse and blue jeans with shoes to match. Scarlett sighed, getting up and slowly walking down the stairs, walking to him. "Om.. Jesse? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be moody, I just.. I just didn't want to go on my own.. Please don't be angry with me, but if you are, I'll try and make it up to you." Scarlett said softly. Of all people, the last person she'd want to upset was him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:34 pm

(I hate making Jess out to be a jerk...he's so sweet in real life [yep, he's based off a real person... 99.9% of my chars are.])

Jesse nearly lifted his head to see Herman though instead just kept where he was. He lightly shrugged his shoulders, "It doesn't matter, its... my fault anyways." Which it was and he knew it. Jesse wasn't a cold hearted person, but he had a short temper he couldn't ever overcome. "You don't have to make a damn thing up to me, its my fault for lying to you, saying I had something better to do."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:42 pm

(Scarletts based off a real person too ^-^ Though usually I fit them to what I'm like in different moods.. So Karla's what I'm like what someone pisses me off, and I just bitch about them in my head xD Then Zachs my short temper xD And Ella confuses me xD)

"You could have just said you changed your mind about going.. I wouldn't have minded.. it just seemed a little rude the way you put it, but I am sorry." She said softly, glancing to the clock. "Well, I'd better go.. Ii shouldn't be long.. unless you don't want me to come back." Scarlett said lightly, brushing hair from her sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Haha, Jesse's off of a Guy I was sure I was marrying when I was 6 years old. And... the others, like Alex, she's the darker part of me, depending on how I feel... Erica's got a lot of my 'issues'. Lol emotionally, that is... omg. My laptop was laying on the floor, closed, and suddenly started to plat this song, and it was like "this is that potential break up song, our album needs just one, oh babe please, please tell me... it took too long..." something else, but it was freaky!)

"I couldn't go, that's what I was trying to say," Jesse let out a deep sigh. He sat up and finally stared at her. "I didn't say I didn't want you to come back, Scarlett... I am sorry that it sounded so rude, though.I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I understand why you got upset, I would have too..."Jesse's loving blue colored eyes fell to the floor as he waited on her come back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm

(Is she like that 00.1% of the characters? Haha, that is so freaky! xD)

"Its fine, I'll get over it. I always do." Scarlett smiled kindly nodding as she listened to what else he had to say, hugging him gently when he finished. "Don't be sorry." She said softly, kissing his cheek gently after some time, before she loosened her hug.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Emmm... both of those do. They're just... they're them. Lol)

Jesse rolled his eyes when she spoke; at first he'd thought she was being a brat, then when he looked up and saw her beautiful, bright smile, his own small smile tugged at his lips. "I'm not really sorry anymore -- not after seeing that smile." With that he knew rhthey were cool, no doubt,
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 pm

(Cool. xD My characters range xD)

Scarlett tried to contain her smile as she blushed, but shouldn't keep it at bay. "You are seriously too sweet, some girls would kill you, but those eyes contain them. They're too busy lost in them, I know that I am sometimes." Scarlett winked, keeping her smile, giving him one last hug. "Wish me luck, I'll need it." She said softly, having decided to go on her own. Letting him go, she walked to the door, taking a shallow breath. She wasn't even there yet and she wanted to chicken out. 'You'll be fine when you get there.' Scarlett thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:31 pm

I have interesting characters on other sites - I've done about everything once just for the hell of it. I'm just not too good at subtracting my emotion from my writing. Which in some cases are bad, but I don't care lol))

Jesse hugged her back, then reluctantly let her go. He fell back onto the couch and thought about what was said; though it made him laugh. Yeah, everyone loved his eyes, but that was about it. Eyes were the passageway to the soul, right? His eyes weren't even close to the beautiful soul he had. He was always the good kid; did as he was told, never got in trouble, but he had a major love for women. That's was his downfall.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:37 pm

(Haha xD Me too, but I don't notice until afterwards.xD)

Smiling and humming, Scarlett came back a couple hours later, smiling brightly when she walked through the door. "Jesse!" She beamed, though glanced around when she couldn't see him. Scarlett set down her bag on a little side table as she walked to the livingroom. "Jesse?" She called, her eyes glancing around still.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:49 pm

(Sorry, internet's being sketchy. It's such a pain right now. -.-)

Jesse looked up, though he was outside with his dog, playing around with her in the yard. He stood up straight and walked inside, tilting his head as he listened to her. "Yeah?" He answered softly, walking closer to her with his arms loosely crossed over his chest. He wasn't sure if something good happened, until he could see the smile on her face. "Did you get the part?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 pm

(Mine too. I get rubbish connection in my room.)

Scarlett smiled brightly when she saw him, nodding. "Yeah, but their not too fond of my tattoo's, but I can cover them with make-up." Scarlett smiled. "They said I had a very curvy body, and it worked well with the plot. They were all women and they asked if they could send in a man to see if I'm.. 'attractive enough' but he wouldn't stop staring so I felt quite uncomfortable, but other than that, it went well." Scarlett smiled, watching him. "What have you been doing since I've been gone? She asked, keeping her smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Jesse nearly doubled over laughing, "I don't doubt it." He leaned against one of the support beams in his house, shaking his head with a bright smile. "I already told you that, what is this? A review of the lesson we learned earlier today?" He teased, before he moved closer and hugged her, whispering against her hair. "I told you so." He closed his eyes slightly, before he let go of her and moved away. "So, we should celibate..." He paused only when she asked him what he'd been doing. "Oh, just playing fetch with Katy."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Scarlett giggled lightly, her cheeks turning red. "How come you always make me blush?" She smiled, wrapping her arms around him when he hugged her, Scarlett's eyes closing. "You're really warm." She laughed lightly when he pulled away. "I've never celebrated after getting a lead role in a movie, only to celebrate the film afterwards." Scarlett smiled, a little excited. "Thats cute, not many people take time to spend with their dog." She grinned. "I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." She smiled, though took him hand, walking closer to him and kissed his lips gently. Her eyes closing when her lips touched his, but opening slowly when they were no longer near each other. Although she kissed him just the once, it was slow and affectionate. "Thank you, for not giving up on me." She said softly, people sticking around and being there for her was important, especially since her parents got a divorce when she was just 13 years old. Scarlett struggled to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 pm

Jesse smiled, shrugging lightly. "I love my dog, what can I say?" He chuckled lightly as he listened to her, though he was unsure of what to say to her though. "As for the celebrating, I used to always do something after landing a huge role, it was just the way we did it. Might not have been much, but we would do something, even if was just going out to dinner." He murmured softly, watching her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:23 am

Scarlett nodded lightly. "I just need to go change." She said quietly, sighing as she walked up the stairs, it had taken all her courage to kiss him, and he didn't even acknowledge it. 'Told you: Friends.' A lingering voice said in the back of her brain as she walked to the room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:11 am

Jesse did notice it, but he didn't want to say anything— he thought it was just a 'friendly' kiss. Or, he didn't want it to be more than that now. He wanted to be a friend, for the time being; if anything else was made from that, so be it. But he wasn't going to edge it on himself, if she wanted more she would have to make it obvious. Jesse was obvious when someone liked him, that's why everyone used to call him gay—He never took notice in people until they tried to impress him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 am

Scarlett looked through her clothes, finding a simple shirt and jeans, jogging back down the stairs. She assumed she was making her feelings obvious by kissing him, but clearly he was too blind to see that. Scarlett felt no need to impress him. She was how he saw her. She didn't wake up in the morning to impress anyone. Scarlett in fact hated men who required women to impress them. She thought of them shallow, big headed, sick and 'big shots'. Scarlett glanced around as she walked down the stairs, texting someone, chewing her bottom lip as she thought of what to type next, but her mind was blank. She just left it at what she wrote and sent it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:05 am

(Sorry, internets hating me.. and I'm dozing off. xD I got off of school at 10:10 am because our power went out at 8 and didn't come back on, eventually they let us go... and I'm tired. LOL)

Jesse had thought being friends was what she wanted, who was he to know otherwise? He'd kissed his best friend when they were younger, and she didn't seem to see it as anything other than gross. He walked back outside and sat in the grass with Katy, who came over and curled up in his lap; even though she weighed a good 85 pounds. "Kay, get off." Jesse groaned, petting her before he pushed her off his lap.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:13 am

(Mine is annoying me too, its switching on and off on the iPod -.- I'm trying to watch YouTube xD)

Scarlett sat on the couch, maybe, just maybe she was different to all the other girls he met. She set her phone on the coffee table, going outside to Jesse. "Om, is there anything else we can do today?" She asked, maybe suggesting to spend time with him would make a start.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:20 am

Haha, I'm trying to listen to music on youtube, and it won't let me! Now, I'm a little aggravated, but whatevs. It can be a butthole, because it knows how dependant I am on youtube.)

Jesse looked back, shrugging his shoulders as he lowered himself to where his elbows were supporting him. "I'll do whatever you'd like to do." He said softly, then smiled slightly. "What's up? You seem a bit distant..." Which was true, to him she seemed to be acting odd. Was it something he'd said, done, what?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:36 am

(I love the Shaytards! xD Random xD)

Scarlett smiled forcibly, shaking her head. "Distant? Oh, and it doesn't matter anymore." She shrugged lightly, glancing behind her before she sat beside him in the luscious green grass. "I wanna do what you wanna do." She smiled, anything to take her mind from what she thought was a highly embarrassing moment. Scarlett had tried to make sure he understood her feeling, through how her kiss was, but it was an unpracticed tactic.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 am

(Who? LOL)

Jesse shrugged, "Well... You feel weird. Like, you're unhappy- kind of like a spoilt brat who's not getting what she wants." He teased lightly, before he stood up and shrugged. "I'm game for anything, I was letting you chose what we do. You're the one who landed the part... No since in my picking what we do, I just thought it'd be nice to let you decide."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:53 am

(They're like a family of vloggers xD Shaytard, Mommytard, Sontard, Princesstard, Babytard, Rocktard and BabyBrotard xD)

Scarlett smiled a little. "Like I said, it doesn't matter." Which in the female language meant it mattered a lot. Scarlett giggled halfway through when he said she was like a spoilt brat. "I always choose, its your turn." She smiled, holding out her hand for him to help her up, her skin was silky smooth, and admired by other women because she had such great skin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 am

"I want you to pick- so either pick, or we can't go." He smirked, shaking his head as he stood up and took her hand to help her up. "You seriously might want to pick soon, you know.. Guys like me don't pay attention to detail like you women do, you should know us shallow minded men can't do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next