Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am

Scarlett chuckled lightly. "But I don't know what to do.. would I have to like, dress all made-up?" She asked, not knowing what it would entail. "Just please, you pick. I'll be happy with whatever, I promise." She smiled, getting up when he helped her. "Thank you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:40 am

Jesse shook his head with a small, teasing smile playing across his lips. "I told you," He looked up at the skies, rubbing his chin with his hand as he thought. "Hmm... Well, nothing comes to mind... So, you can pick." He glanced back to her with the same smile, though he couldn't help it. He loved the way she acted when she was teased, "I'm not picking."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:44 am

"No, please.. really.. I really want you to choose." Scarlett said softly, taking his hand in hers. "Please, please, please.." She said softly. "I'll cry if you don't." She teased, but she stared at him, her eyes turning glittery with water, able to cry on que.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:30 am

"And somehow you think that makes me upset." He chuckled, shaking his head, before he let go and walked back inside. "We should go to dinner, later." He nodded to himself, glancing back once to see if she was following.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 5:45 pm

"Yeah.. ok." Scarlett sighed halfheartedly, sitting back down in the grass, laying back boredly with her hands over her face. She felt like she failed every time. 'I have to just tell him.' She thought, but groaned, resting her hands on her stomach watching the sky. She missed her dogs, and she was sure they missed her. Scarlett rubbed her eyes carefully, her legs in the position of arches next to each other, the tip of her knees pointing to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Jesse glanced out the door when she didn't follow. He was surely confused about her at this point, she seemed to make everything harder on him. Harder than it needed to be. Like before, why couldn't she just pick? He wasn't good at picking things, never had been. He rubbed his forehead as he sat down at the dining room table, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am

Scarlett sighed, she'd never been to Malibu before, she had no idea what there was to do. She sat up, glancing around, she was busy that night anyway, being invited to a Halloween party, she had her outfit hung up, but she thought it looked like something a whore would wear, as the skirt was quite high up, but she'd find a way to fix it. Scarlett got up, remembering she had a 'chore' to do. She walked up to her room, dying her hair ruby red, needing it for the film she was reprising her role in, and she hated wigs as they irritated her. Although Scarlett was lucky. She could pull off any hair colour and style and still look sexy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 am

Jesse crossed his arms, rolling his head back against the seat as he slowly began to fall asleep, at least he didn't snore- much. After a short nap, Jesse got up and walked around his house. He was tired after being out all night.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:26 am

OMG! Have you ever cried in the theater? I have like today, watching Thor 2 xD I cried twice at the same thing, but its all good now xD)

After deciding what she was going to do, Scarlett set her dress on her bed, running down to Jesse. "Jesse! Do you have any blood red silk?" She asked. "Say.. knee length?" She added softly, her eyes watching him hopefully. "Even if its just little bits." She added once more, letting go of his arm when she realized she was gently holding it, gently brushing her hand down a small part of his bicep that she had held. "Sorry." She said softly, returning her hand to her side.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:06 am

Yeah, I cried watching Titanic, and watching The Great Gatsby- along with another one... I can't remember the name... Oh! Carrie, I cried watching Carrie. I hated it when Tommy got killed. Stupid people picking on her- I swear, they deserved what they got.... I haven't seen that, though.)

Jesse raised a brow, though he had to think on her question. "I don't know, I might... Or, I should say my girlfriend did, but you might want to go check the room across the hall from mine, it's got all kinds of stuff in it, I'm sure if you look, you could find something." He watched her hand when she finally let him go. "No, it's not a problem, sweetheart." He smiled, slowly raising his left hand to gently, and softly, tuck a few loose strands behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

Haha, at least I'm not alone xD I felt so sad xD I'll probably cry tomorrow, but I'm so pissed off atm -.- I'm RPing to calm down, pretending to be someone else really helps, I feed from their happiness xD)

Scarlett nodded quietly, smiling brightly and looking down with a small giggle, brushing largely. "Thank you." She smiled, hugging him, kissing his cheek gently, leaving a perfect print of her lips from her lipstick on his cheek, before letting go after a small while, running up the stairs, to the room he said, pulling out a long sheet of red silk, tailoring her dress. Having expanded her knowledge since girl scouts.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 am

(Yeah, I know that feeling.)

Jesse smiled when her lips touched his skin, though he just shook his head and walked off to the study. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, there wasn't much to do here. That was why he spent most of his time out partying. He glanced to the mirror in his study, then raised his brow at the lipstick on his cheek. "Nice one," He chuckled, wiping it off with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am

I really think I may punch someone xD)

Scarlett spent some time in her room, making the short dress knee length, making the learthery top into corset like, the bottom of the dress made of silk and flowy, swishing against her knees. Scarlett got red ribbon, curling her hair, tying some bows on the strands, putting her headband on which had sparkling red devil horns on it, Scarlett coating her lips in red lipstick, putting on her red killer heels, walking down the stairs, needing Jesse's opinion. "Jesse? Does this make me look like a slut or a whore?" She asked, reaching the bottom of the stairs, the red bringing out her curvys, hiding her big chest, but not too much, making it clear she at least had breasts.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:01 am

(Oh I know that too! Ugh, today was a pain. I went somewhere with my mom today, and this old man... I mean like in his 40s... wouldn't leave me alone. He was trying to talk to me, and said how beautiful I was.Always, he said something, then the lady at the store said, "She's what? 15, 16? How old are you, honey? I'm sure she wouldn't let you touch her with her own boyfriends (You get it) if they were doing the pushing with a 10 foot pole." It's not as funny now, but I died laughing. I love being called pretty, but not in the way this dude meant it. And then like right after they left she was like, "We need to shelter her, they're all getting a look." Laughing Funniest thing, even though it made me super uncomfortable.)

Jesse walked from the study to see her; when he did, his face lit up with a small smile. "You look..." He was speechless, shocked even. "And I thought you were beautiful before." He walked closer and gently trailed his hand down her curvy sides. "You look amazing, nothing like a slut, sweetie." He pulled his hands away and tucked them into his pockets, though his eyes met hers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:09 am

Haha xD I would have died laugh too xD)

Scarlett smiled, her blush matching her dress, her eyes on his, her and gently on his cheek, her eyes holding a sparkle when gazing into his. In a snap of courage, Scarlett reached up and kissed him, her eyes closing at the first touch of his soft lips. She made sure that time her passion exploded through her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 am

(It killed me. Honestly, I have never laughed so hard. But it's funny, no guys my age like me, yet the older and younger ones do. It makes me so aggravated. Even the last guys I date was a year younger, and a year older.)

Jesse's dark blue eyes were wide for only one small moment, before his hands went around her waist and his eyes finally closed. He used his free hand to reach up and wrap around the back of her neck, holding there in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 am

Haha xD I'm lucky that its guys my age xD Butnone younger guy likes me, but its my friends cousin and I'm like: Sorry, but no. xD)

Scarlett smiled lightly when he responded, she pulling away to rest her head beside his. "Can I tell you a secret?" She whispered, not waiting for his answer. "I'm not acting this time." It was lame, but it related to the events before, Scarlett then wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:35 am

Hah, I guess it doesn't help that I like none of the guys my age. LOL. I have guy friends, but they're just FRIENDS. xD Still think today was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. Like.. He was so old, and... just... Eww!)

When she pulled away from him, Jesse moved his lips to her neck, kissing it with a deep passionate, laced, kissed. He couldn't stop it, it made him feel alive; in a way he was in the zone. "So, how valuable is that dress to you?" He whispered, his hands slowly moving down her thighs. He smiled once he realized what she had said, "You know, I wasn't acting before." He whispered, his hot breath whisking down her back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:41 am

Haha, I have guy friends :DThey're the best xD Their not bitches lol! It made me shudder xD)

Scarlett hummed gently, her eyes remaining closed. "I can buy a new one." She smiled gently, biting her bottom lip when his breath brushed over her skin, goosebumps of delight growing. "Me neither." She whispered, glad his hands were on her. She'd probably melt if no one was supporting her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:51 am

Exactly... LOL I love them, like... brothers? I guess that's a proper one. I need a gay best friend, then I wouldn't have to worry 'bout anything. LOL)

Jesse gathered up the the fabric with his fingers, before it was up enough for him to slip his hands under. "I hope you don't mind." He whispered, pulling her legs up, by the thighs, and around his hips. He stepped backwards until his back was against the wall, giving him all the support in the world to hold her up. She wasn't heavy, but it was hard to hold her up when his hands had so much they could be doing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 am

Haha, my friends bisexual.. not sure if that counts xD Actually, I have 2 bisexual friends xD)

Scarlett gasped lightly, more of surprise. "I though you were strong, but no enough to hold me up." She smiled lightly, kissing his soft lips, her fingers rubbing through his short but soft hair, her eyes closing. To help him, she wrapped her strong legs around his waist, from her training from Iron Man 2, she could choke a grown man with her thighs. She just hoped they wouldn't cramp. Her kisses travelled to just under his jaw, leaving a trail of red lipstick on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 am

(I don't have any bisexual friends- well kind of....  Though, my cousin, Alison, is lesbian... And Honestly, from what I've gone through with guys, I've considered going bisexual or that... But I love men too much, so I'll stick with them. They can be sweet when they want... lol)

Jesse chuckled when she told him he wasn't strong enough to hold her up. Shaking his head, Jesse stepped forwards and walked towards the couch, where he sat down with her in his lap. "You have no idea how much I want you," He whispered, the air vibrating through his lungs. "But, you're not mine to have." He reluctantly moved to kiss her lips, though this kiss wasn't as passionate, more loving, slower,  than anything else.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am

You know you can't choose, right? xD Something like beimg born with a particular sexuality *shrug* Its weird xD)

"About as much as I want you?" Mumbled Scarlett as she kissed him back softly, opening her eyes when she pulled back slightly. "Of course I am, I'm no one elses." She said softly, running her hands up and down his chest, though under his shirt, tracing the outline of every ab.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 am

(Yeah, I know. It's more the fact it's 100% against my religion and I'd be disowned if I were. My dad hates gays, even if his brother is one.)

Jesse moaned gently, tilting her head up to meet his lips again. He didn't want her to stop, but he didn't know her all that well. God, he over thought everything. He slipped his hands under her dress, his hands quickly finding their way to her hips, resting right over her underwear.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 am

Oh, my moms like that, but we don't belong to a religion, even though I'm interested in the Jewish religion ^-^ My mom would disown me if I were gay -.- I was so glad Im not, but I'd ask my friend if I could live with her if I was xD)

Scarlett kissed him again, kissing under his jaw, gently nibbling down his neck, enough to send a shoot of small 'tingles' through him, before she went back to kissing him, her eyes closed lightly, pressing slightly closer to him when he moved his hands to her hips, still tracing the outline of his abs, he seeming to like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next