Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 am

(Yeah. She's not the best teacher- she tries, but... still. Today we were supposed to have a test, and you have to understand, we've been through multiple chapters after that midterm, well when we started going over it... lets just say our test ha been moved to frkdsg. We would have failed - all of us.)

Jesse traced something onto the wooden table with a pin, which was broken... but, God help the boy, he was dieing of boardness. His eyes traced the outline,just long enough for him to get a good look at what he'd 'drawn' before he got up to grab a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 am

'o' Wow! We do tests every term -.- But people have come up with really mean stories about why our teacher isn't in school. xD But they're funny xD And I've heard the funniest nun jokes EVER! xD)
Scarlett glanced up, her eyes following him. She walked to the kitchen also, washing out her empty cup. "Hey, I'm sorry for acting to difficult yesterday.. I'm sure we can find a way to spend the holidays together but also with our families.. How about.. om.. Hanukkah with my family, and Christmas with yours?" Scarlett asked with a kind smile, her green eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:24 am

(We have tests every week, biggest tests are our mid term, and the 15 page ACT at theend lof the year. And... my laptop will not come up. WTF? Random.. lol, sorry. Haha, xD)
Jesse shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know how to reply, though he guessed he had to agree. "Sure,whatever..." he didnt care, honest. But he'd canceled the plans for thatway before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Haha xD I got the day off school. I hate being ill Dx)
Scarlett looked down slightly, drying her cup and puttiing it back, not saying anything else. She didn't have the patience to even try to talk to him. Instead, Scarlett walked outside, after retrieving her cigarettes. She sat on the edge of a chair as she smoked, rubbing her forehead lightly. She had often thought of packing up and going home, but she just couldn't leave, somehow, she thought of Jesse's house was kinda like her home, too. She lived and ate there.. Scarlett was just confused, she didn't know how to get back on his good side.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:09 pm

(I feel sick as ever, but can't get off. Lol,I took last Friday off, can't take off more.)

Jesse, unlike most, didn't really have a bad side, persay, just more of a side where he wasn't as open, and or talkative. Regardless of it all, Jesse was an extremely shy person. The kind of person who lived alone because of their problem of shutting everyone out not that he meant too. He just got confused.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Ohh xD I just can't sleep from having the flu Dx)

Scarlett glanced up at the sky, finishing her cigarette, she got up, walking back inside. Deciding to try again. "Hey, wanna come with me to the beach? I figured its better than staying here, being bored out of our minds." Scarlett smiled a little. "I know someone who has like a private beach. She won't mind if we use it." Scarlett added.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

I haven't had the flu in a long time, don't want it either! It was horrible when I had it, I couldn't eat, drink.. anything for a week, ans then when I was better, I couldn't go to school because I passed out from dehydration in the kitchen. Flu is no fun.)

Jesse glanced up, "why?" He asked, just wanting to know why she was so insisted in doing things with him. "Why are you asking me this? Yes,I'd want to go with you, but... why didn't you envite your friend form last night?" He was just curious, he couldn't help it. Or maybe he just wanted to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Tell me about it Dx I'm constantly tired.)

"B-.. Because.. I.. I want to go with you.." Scarlett said quietly, avoiding his eyes a little. She was inches away from just giving up entirely. She couldn't deal with all the questions all the time. Scarlett kept her gaze on the ground, allowing strands of her ruby red hair cover her eyes, slightly fiddling with her fingers. Her full, pink lips pulled together.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 am

"Why though?" Jesse tilted his head to the side as he watched her. He needed to know why she wanted him to do something with her so badly. Why did she? That was all he wanted to know was: why.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 am

"Because.. om.." Scarlett thought, though couldn't come up with a good enough cover-up. She sighed lightly, rubbing the side of her arm as she looked up, but it took a few seconds until she forced her eyes onto his. "Because I.." She started, then a nervous buzz ran through her, forcing her gaze down. ".. think I'm falling for you.." She said in a barely understandable murmur. Scarlett wasn't often nervous, but it was kinda like a teenage crush, when put on the spot, she was always nervous around him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 am

Jesse let out a small chuckle. What an excuse! If she was lying, that wasn't half bad. Seriously, it wasn't. Jesse had a hard time believing her, though. Why on this earth, this universe, would she ever fall for him? A mediocre actor, artist, and many other things. Jesse wasn't anything spacial, nor would he ever be good enough for her. Not in his lifetime. "Good one. " he forced a small smile, showcasing his perfectly straight and white teeth.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 am

Scarlett looked up slightly, her eyes studying him. "I.. wasn't kidding.. Jesse." She said quietly, though this time her eyes stayed on his. She was terrified of his response, of course she was. How couldn't she be? Her arms were wrapped around herself, as if giving herself some sort of reassurance. Scarlett chewed her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:58 am

Jesse watched her a moment. That... it had to be a lie. All of it. He took a deep, deep breath. His eyes fell from hers, trying to process it once he realized she was telling the truth. "I..." he couldn't make himself stare her in the eyes. God, he couldn't even speak, let alone try and explain this.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 am

Scarlett stood with him in the silence, rubbing her arm with her hand. She looked down also, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear. The silence was agony, especially for her. She took a slightly shakey breath, rubbing her forehead lightly, fiddling with her fingers. She swallowed hard, looking up at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

Jesse stepped forwards and wrapped her in a hug. His mind was blank, for words that is, but he wanted to show her she meant a lot tp him, which she did. "Sorry..." he croaked out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 am

Scarlett hugged him back, closing her eyes lightly. "Its alright.. I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like that." She said softly, resting her head on his chest. "Hey, still wanna go to the beach?" Scarlett smiled lightly, though she could stay there forever.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 am

"No, no, don't be, scar..." Jesse whispered as he Tucker her hair behind her ear. "Its my fault, I shouldn't have made it out to be a joke, and for that I am extremely sorry." He had thought she was messing with him at first, though. He couldn't help that. He knew, now, that shed meant it. And in all truths, he'd fallen a while back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:41 am

"Its not your fault, please don't say it is." Scarlett said softly, looking up at him, resting her hand against his cheek. "It makes me feel really guilty, like I've hurt you." She said softly, her eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 am

"By the way; yeah, we should go to the beach," he said softly as he finally let go of her."Come on, I'm going to change, you do the same." He said as he started for the stairs that climbed to his room.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 am

Scarlett nodded lightly, sighing a little as she walked to her room, texting her friend to see if they could use her private beach. Whilst waiting for the answer, Scarlett put on her bikini, then shorts and a tank top over it, tying up her hair. Even though it seemed it was thrown together, Scarlett seemed to make it work. The shorts helped show off her thin legs and her tan, and the tank top didn't make her seem too busty.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:40 am

Jesse walked up the stairs and changed quickly, into a pair of swim trunks. He walked back down to the londry room to get the both of them towels. "You ready?" He called, glancing to the stairs, which were in view, slightly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm

"Yeah!" Scarlett called down, finding suitable shoes then walking down the stairs, a bottle of sunblock in her hand, sunshades in the other. Scarlett glancing around for Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Jesse walked out with the towels in his arms, one of a dark blue color and another that was just a cream color. "All I had washed. No, they're not beach towels, incase you were wondering." Jesse smiled quite brightly at her, then glanced down. "Where are we going? " he asked, "what beach?" He added, making it more spaciffic.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 am

"Oh, there you are." Scarlett smiled sweetly, listening to him. "Oh, that doesn't matter, and I don't know what its called, but my friend says we can use it.. I could drive us there.. don't worry, I have my licence." Scarlett grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 am

Jesse nodded, "doesn't matter to me." He glanced over his shoulder to see if his keys were there, though of course they weren't. "So... were taking your car?" He forced a small, innocent smile to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next