Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 am

Scarlett smiled, her red, full lips pulling into a gorgeous smile. Not only was she a huge Hollywood actress but she looked the part too. "Sure." She nodded, walking to the last place she put her bag, getting out her car keys. "Do we have everything?" Scarlett asked, glancing around, she was pretty sure, but knowing her, she'd get there and then remember something she was supposed to get.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 am

Jesse nodded as he followed her. "Sorry, I lose my keys way too often, though by now I should be used to it." He chuckled lightly under his breath . He walked to the front door, only slowly opening it before he walked out. He held it open for her, since he was a gentle man in some aspects.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 am

Scarlett smiled, laughing lightly. "Its no problem, I enjoy driving. I've only ever crashed once." She smiled, quickly walking out of the door when he held it open for her. "Thank you." She said softly. She tucked a loose strand of red hair behind her ear, dreading but also looking forward to the training that she had to do for one of the movies, and also she couldn't wait to start Under the Skin, the movie which held the most nerve-racking audition for her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:36 am

Jesse chuckled as he followed her to her car. "Only once?" He asked as he nudged her with his elbow. "I've never crashed, my lutous doesn't deserve it ." He teased with one small wink. He hummed along to a song that was popular when he was a teenager. A song no one would admit they liked, but truthfully, everyone loved the song. No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 am

Scarlett giggled lightly. "It was my fault though, I sorta bumped into the back of some guys car, and I said it was my fault, but I think I got asked out to dinner." Scarlett laughed lightly. "I thought: I think I'll crash into peoples cars more often." She giggled a little. "Oh, just to warn you, I sometimes sunbathe topless." Scarlett winked to him, with a small laugh as she got into her car after unlocking it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 am

Jesse laughed as he followed her. "Nice Job..." he smirked as he learned against the passenger door. "You know, I'd be bumping into everyone if I got their numbers that easily." Truth be it, he would. He was such a lady's man at times. But only when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:10 am

"Really?" Scarlett asked. "I never get asked out to dinner, I do by friends, but the only guys besides my ex that ever asked me to dinner only want to get into my pants after, and it just makes me shudder." Scarlett shivered a little, starting the car. "I guess I have to really trust someone before I can even think of sleeping with them." Scarlett shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 am

"Really." Jesse chuckled, "though didn't ever say that'd I'd sleep with them either, I just meant it'd be nice to get some girls numbers. I am single now!" He teased as he got in her car
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 am

Scarlett laughed lightly, she liked these times, when they got along perfectly. She waited for him to get in the car before pulling out of the driveway, driving towards her friends beach. She had a bad, embarrassing experiance with the sea, so decided to stay well clear. "Anything planned for the weekend?" Scarlett asked, trying to make coversation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 am

Jesse buckled up, shaking his head with a small playful smile. "you would have slept with me last night, if I wouldn't have stopped you." He reached over ans rested his hand on her thigh and slowly moved it up. "Oh, no... nothing planned, as usual."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Scarlett glanced to his hand, then him, otherwise watching the road. "Thats only because I know that if the time came, I'd trust you with my life.." Scarlett said softly, glancing to him again. She just thought he was teasing, but it was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

His hand moved a bit farther up, brushing her inner thigh with his finger tips, before gently squeezing he muscle. Not hard at all. "Would you trust me now?" Jesse asked quietly as he kept his hand right there. On her upper thigh. "Would you trust me enough to actually let me in?" No, he didn't mean just inside her... but in her life. Would she be willing to?
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Scarlett tensed up slightly, what he didn't know was that her thighs were one of few hotspots, and she was inches from literally jumping onto him. She swallowed lightly. "I'd still trust you if you said the meanest thing to me, if you was supposed to catch me and let me fall, I'd still trust you enough to try again." Scarlett said honestly. "To be completely honest," Scarlett began. "I do." She said softly, nodding a little. Glad they weren't far from her friends beach, cause he was killing her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Jesse smiled when he felt the slightest contraction in her muscle. It meant what he was doing, worked. He gently, and slowly began to massage her inner thigh with his hand. He wanted to see her lose control. He wanted to be the "fallback". He'd catch her if she fell, definitely would make it a rememberable event, if she'd let him that is."why don't you just fall now?" He asked with a small rumble in his voice. "Ill catch you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Scarlett bit her bottom lip tightly, she could feel her cheeks burn. She knew if she tried to speak nothing would work, but she could hardly do anything whilst driving. She drove in the agony of doing nothing, until parking near enough on the beach. In a snap decision, Scarlett turned to Jesse, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a kiss that overflowed with passion, her eyes closed and her sensual lips only on his.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Jesse moved his hands to her jaw, where he cupped her face in his hands. He held her close, so close he could taste her lips. He moved one, one single, hand away and adjusted the seat so it was far enough back she could be seated in his lap. He slid both hands down to her tiny waist, where he picked her up and sat her in his lap. His lips never really broke away from hers. It felt too good.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Scarlett kissed him still, her hands travelling, she not knowing quite where to put them. Though soon they were running through his soft hair. Scarletts kiss soon moved to his neck, wanting to spur him on a little. To add a little more 'heat', she slightly used her tongue to brush against his skin, but from a woman as gentle but also as passionate as her, it was bound to feel even a little good. Scarletts hands soon moved to his shorts, in the aim to get them off.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Jesse moved his hands upwards, to her top, where he slowly undid the tie. Only to tease himself even more. He glanced down to her hands and chuckled slightly. "Alright, let's do this..." he whispered, almost more to himself. He reached down and helped her get his pants off, though she still had hers on. He soon had her totally naked as well. He didn't edge on any farther, yet. He wanted to just sit there and kiss her for a while.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Scarlett helped him with her complicated bikini, but otherwise left him to it, her kiss not straining from his lips. She didn't know quite what to expect, as she'd only really been with one person, but she liked surprises, and from what Scarlett had heard, she was a lucky woman. Her curled red hair danced at her shoulder blades, one hand on his chest, the fingertips of her other hand gently brushing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Jesse started to get nervous again. What if he did something she didn't like? He kissed down her neck, then to her chest where he lightly sucked on the skin. He did want her, and this time, he wasn't stopping unless she said so. His hands moved to her butt, where he squeezed it, quite tightly even. Though not enough to leave marks.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Scarlett hummed lightly when he kissed her neck, biting her bottom lip slightly, a small smile tugging at her lips, giggling lightly. A little sensitive around her chest but in a pleasurable way. She jumped slightly when he squeezed her butt, though her smile remained, along with her sexy giggle. She didn't want him to back out again, it was roughly at this point where he abandoned it last time, she just hoped he went through with it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Jesse had a hard time holding back as it was. He was pressed against her skin, it was killing him. He moved his kisses to her neck, but then he realized ; she was on top. "Why are you waiting?" He teased as he moved back to her lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 pm

"Oh." Scarlett giggled a little, kissing him back as she managed to get him into her, she gasping lightly, accidentally biting his lip, though didn't think she drew blood. "S-.. sorry." Scarlett said softly, her breath a little shakey. She continuing to kiss him as she kinda had to do most of the work, but it wasn't her first time on top, neither would it be her last.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Jesse shook his head when she said she was sorry. "No --please. You d..didn't do anything. " He rested his hands on her hips, before pushing her down. He could do a little work, as long as she didn't mind. He thrust upwards, holding her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Scarlett gasped slightly, her breathing already picking up. She was glad her windows made it impossible to look in. Once she got the hang of it, she moved his hands up to her breasts, Scarlett biting her bottom lip, her movements ranging from circular, the usual and grinding against him. It was amazingly pleasuring for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next