Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz

Emmz

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:22 am

Jesse wouldn't have cared if the world saw him. Even if they would have been seen, it wouldn't have mattered. He was too zoned in on her to pay attention. Once she took over he leaned closer to her and began kissing her all over again. Pleasurable feelingsshot up his body. He didn't move. Though he moaned, and groaned like crazy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 am

Scarlett didn't mind to be seen with him, that she would jump at the chance to, but she didn't want something this intimate being plastered all over the tabloids. Scarlett also moaned, though it was often his name, she kissed him back whenever she got the chance, her breathing still picking up. Her eyes were forced shut, all the emotions running through her body was too good.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:42 am

Jesse moved his lips down her neck, giving soft, opened mouth kisses down her skin to her breasts-- he was a man after all. Man, the things that amused them. He chucked softly, sending the vibration through his lips, which pressed to her skin. She had to feel it. He moved upwards, his hands still on her. He couldn't get enough.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 am

Scarlett hummed, it turning into a lightly moan, biting her bottom lip when he reached her breasts, but a hum still escaped. A small smile formed on her naturally pouted lips when she felt the vibration from his chuckle, a small laugh of her own erupting from her throat. She loved how he kissed her, how he held her. Scarlett loved everything he did. She continued with her movements.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:59 am

Jesse's moaning became louder, and louder, he was so high up on his cloud in paradise. "You're so good," he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close, though he wasn't having a hard time getting to his end quickly. God, he could have came with just his tip in her. "Your husband's fool.... you're amazing."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:11 am

Sorry for the lates. I'm washing the dogs for my mom.)

Scarlett moaned lightly. "So are you." She breathed, still moving up and down. "His loss, your gain." She smiled lightly, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:46 am

Its alright,I'm sorry too. Had to start cooking breakfast.)

Jesse moaned louder as he started to thrust as well, burying himself inside of her. He couldn't stop, his mind was numb. He held her as he continued, almost trying to make them both finish faster. "I'm a lucky man then... huh? "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 am

Lol, no worries xD)

"If that makes me a lucky woman." Scarlett breathed, moaning as she felt the build up inside her. She screamed his name when she came, her head rested on his shoulder, facing his his neck, her breaths warm breezes against his skin, her eyes closed, her chest against his. Scarlett was exhausted, hardly able to move. The pleasure was paralyzing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:03 am

Jesse stroked her hair fwntlt, holding her, even though he hadn't pulled out quite yet. He was breathing nearly as heavily. Though he wasn't tired, he was awake now! "You're so beautiful ..." he kissed her forehead gently, his hands on the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:10 am

Scarlett forced her body up, not wanting to give him time to go soft inside her, now that was uncomfortable. Scarlett buried her head in his neck, her body at the side of his, her arms arranged to cover her fairly big chest. "I love you." Scarlett said quietly, her hand reaching up his cheek which was furthest away, her gentle fingertips brushing against his skin. Normally, she would have been terrified of even muttering the words, but it felt right.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 am

Jesse moaned, gently stroking her hair when she moved away. However, he felt bad though when she moved away,so he got dressed quickly and tried to move away. "Yeah..." he replied when she said she loved him. That was one thing he wasn't going to say, yet.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:36 am

Scarlett watched him quietly, looking down. That was the one thing she was terrified of happening. She got into the drivers seat, getting dressed quickly, looking back to him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Scarlett said softly, her gaze returning to the ground as she got out of the car, lighting a cigarette as she walked the short distance to the railing, she leaning against it, running her hand through her ruby red hair, she taking a long drag of her cigarette, before letting it flow out of her mouth, then blowing the rest out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 am

Jesse shook his head as he got out, "Scarlatt, no, you didn't..." he couldn't get it all out before she got out of the car. "Do anything wrong." He took a deep breath as he did aswell, got kout. "Scarlett, I love you. If you want me to shout it out, so the world can hear, I will," he took a deep breath, "I'm in love with this woman! "He shouted out, just to prove a point. "I didn't say anything at first... because I was in shock."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:36 am

Scarlett jumped lightly when he shouted, her free hand covering her ear. "Shout a little louder, I don't think China heard you." Scarlett teased with a small smile, blowing the white fumes away from him, the wind carrying it away, her eyes finding their way back to Jesse. "I'd kiss you but I don't know if you like the taste of cigarette or not." Scarlett smiled lightly, her right hand flicking in a gesture to the cigarette between her fingers. Despite being a passionate smoker, Scarlett didn't have the health problems that came with the nasty habit.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 am

Jesse chuckled, shaking his head. He hated the thought of smoking. It was quite a nasty habit. He'd tried it once before, the taste made him sick at his stomach. "Sorry, no, I don't like the taste, or smell, but I'll live because its you." He walked around to her side, then took the cigarette out of her hand and threw it down, "you'll thank me oneday." He whispered as he leaned forward to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 am

Scarlett nodded, but gasped when he took the cigarette from her. "No.. no just one last.." Scarlett begged, but watched it burn on the ground, she taking his arms and wrapping them around her. "You owe me for that." She smiled lightly, kissing him when he went to kiss her. Scarlett had been smoking since she was 15. Even if she wanted to quit, it would be incredibly hard.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:17 am

Jesse shook his head. "No, you don't need it." He whispered as he stomped on it with his shoe. Love is a funny thing, and Jesse wasn't oneto let his loved ones be harmed. Especially by that kind of thing. It was stupid of him to try and break her, but that was Jesse. He had to have control at all times.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

"Its my coping mechanism." Scarlett shrugged. "When I'm stressed, I smoke. When I'm upset, I smoke. Angry, smoke. Excited, smoke." Scarlett told him. "Its kinda a part of me." She said softly, resting a hand on his shoulder, the other on his chest, her innocent eyes on his. "I've smoked for the past 7 years, and I'm fit and healthy." Scarlett smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 pm

"You're healthy right now." He shook his head at her, though he still held her close. "You mouth not be as healthy in a few years, now come on. It takes thirty days to make a habit, but only 3 to break it... or maybe I have that switched. But how about we break it? "
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Scarlett watched him quietly, swallowing hard. She didn't want to drive him away by saying no. She felt cornered. "O.. Okay.." Scarlett nodded reluctantly, hugging him lightly, resting her head against his chest, closing her eyes tightly. To quit smoking, for her, would take much longer than just a few days.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

"I mean it's not that big of a deal... and its not good for you, scar... I'm not trying to be mean, because you can do whatever you want, I just wanted you to know I'm here to help you when ever you need it." Jesse didn't want her to feel like he'd taken away her free will. He hadn't. He was just edging it on for her to quit.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 am

Scarlett listened to him, tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear. "I know.. but I'll try.. for you, but thats all I can promise, that I'll try." Scarlett said softly. "I guess I don't need these anymore." Scarlett said, getting the packet and a red cigarette lighter out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 am

Jesse nodded, all he could do was help her. And he would help, as much as he could. "I believe in you, my love. " he gently kissed her soft lips, though the lingering smell and taste of smoke was horrible to him, so he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

Scarlett looked down when he pulled away. "Yeah." She nodded quietly, walking to a bin, throwing the cigarettes away, one by one, then finally her cigarette lighter. Scarlett rubbed her forehead. That wasn't so hard.. but it was probably because she was comforted by the fact she could always buy more. Scarlett threw away the empty packet, though sortly after wishing she kept it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz

Emmz

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 am

Jesse watched her silently. All he was doing was trying to help her. He didn't understand why she was so upset... it was just tabaco. She'd live so much better without it. "Are you mad?" He asked slftly3. "I'm just trying to help you, I don't want you to smoke,, its bad for you ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)   Experimental Game (Teen/Adult) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental Game (Teen/Adult)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next