Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:50 am

I breathed quite quickly, moving to kiss around his neck, my hand on his cheek.

Cristina stopped at her door. "Om.. Well I'd hate for you to have to sleep downstairs, having to witness that, so do you wanna come in?" She asked, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:56 am

"yes." Suso said, walking into Christina's room gladly, "I guess getting drunk is fun while it's happening, but I can't imagine what those two will do in the morning."

I was breathing like I'd just ran a marathon, moaning lightly when Annie went to kiss my neck, my cheek tingled when she touched my cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 am

"Annie will sleep most of the day, get something for her headache, then sleep, but I don't know about Soka, I don't know him that well." Cristina smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm glad I didn't drink, I have an ulser, and if I drink alcohol then I get pretty ill." She shrugged lightly.

I took a moment to get my breath, then pulled off his shirt, kissing his lips passionately, my breathing picking up again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:05 am

"ooh," i got one of those from the anti-inflammatory meds you get for your wisdom teeth, it was terrible." Suso said, truly feeling sorry for Christina

I caught my breath when Annie had pulled away, then removed her trousers when she took off my shirt.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 am

I looked down, undoing his button, managing to get his boxers and jeans off in one.

"Yeah, I have these giant pills I have to take, along with my ones which are my vitamins." She sighed. "My mom had like 5 kids, I was the only one to miss out on the vaccinations, which I'm paying the prince for now." She smiled a little, patting the bed, meaning for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:15 am

I got everything else off Annie in no time, soon it was just back to kissing, naked, and in intense heat.

Suso did so obediently, "My mom was big on the dietary stuff, I haven't had very many health issues in a while. aside from the perscripted stuff, which I took maybe one or two pills from and decided it wasn't worth it."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am

I kissed him quite passionately, pulling him down to me, I laying back on the floor, my eyes closing at the pleasure alright, I was moaning an humming lightly.

Cristina smiled lightly, picking at her fingernails lightly. "You're lucky." She smiled up to him, looking back to her hands. "You're a really good kisser, I can't image what you'd be like with lips." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 am

I was already pleasantly hard and Annie's breasts against the fur on my chest was amazing, I slipped inside and shuddered at the feeling. Moaning and humming along with her.

"I can't imagine either, really." Suso admitted, flattening his ears so he wouldn't hear us well. he had never kissed anyone before.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 am

Cristina allowed her lips to separate, revealing a gorgeous pearly white smile. "Well it was very nice, those two times." She smiled.

I gasped loudly calling his name, though it was only once, followed by a moan and small gasps for air.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 am

Suso nodded "It, was, you're a pretty good kisser to." Suso told her.

I also called out Annie's name as I went back and forth inside of her, though it was after a moan. I was feeling amazing, the fur seemed tickled by annie's breasts and lips were afire with the kissing. There even seemed to be an extra sensation between my legs aside from my junk.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:38 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Its too bad we have to play a game to be able to do it again, huh?" She said, glancing around the room, she was good at blocking out noise she didn't want to hear, having learned to from very active college roommates.

I gasped lightly, moaning loudly as I gripped his hair, my lips feeling like they were stuck to his. But I wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 am

"We don't have to play a game to kiss." Suso said, looking where Cristina's eyes would be if she were looking at him.

I was overwhelmed with feeling, whenever my chest moved the fur felt aflame with ecstasy then there Annie's lips which I just couldn't get enough of, my hand moved to keep her head there. And finally the feeling between my legs, almost as though I were receiving the sex and giving it at the same time. I moaned behind Annie's lips as I continued to thrust.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 am

Cristina looked up to him, her eyes locking onto his, her smile staying.

I gasped with every breath, though kissed Suso at the same time. I arched my back, feeling myself climb towards the end. Calling his name, mostly to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:50 am

Suso leaned in slowly and kissed Cristina, letting her decide when she wanted to pull away.

I heard Annie's calls and worked faster, catching up with her quickly and nearly driving myself over the edge far before she was ready.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:58 am

With the sudden change in speed, I gasped for hair twice, quite loudly, sitting up as I screamed his name, laying back down, breathing quickly, closing my eyes.

It was even hard for Cristina not to hear it. She shrugged it off, kissing him back, her lips very full and soft, though she was unable to kiss her best as he wasn't entirely human.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 am

I continued to work, all the feelings from everywhere speeding up my progress.

As the morning approached Suso's muzzle gradually retreated as lips began to form, however his tongue hadn't got the memo and could not stay in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 am

I moaned, tightening my grip on him, I had reach my hand, and I was too exhausted for another go, but I wanted to wait for him to finish.

Cristina kissed him back, though was falling asleep, soon her head resting on him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

I finished and gasped, falling limp on Annie, I had blacked out from the rush and the wine.

Suso smiled and laid back with Cristina in his arms, closing his eyes and also falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:16 am

I breathed heavily. "I had no idea-.. you are such-.. a good lover.." I breathed, falling asleep lightly.

Cristina cuddled up to Suso, her pale, smooth babyface resting in a content expression, gripping onto him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 am

In the morning I awoke, a terrible headache and the night seemed like a flurry, I opened my eyes to see Annie, naked, with me, naked, on top of her. I guess we were kind of waiting for that to happen but still I got kind of worried. But first my hangover.

Suso awoke with a smile, feeling Cristina still cuddled up close to him and he keeping her warm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:29 am

I murmured lightly, groaning when my headache hit. I was a little slow, and was yet to realize Soka. Though when I did I sat up quickly, holding my head with a groan, then crossing my legs, incredibly sore.

Cristina opened her eyes lightly, a lazy smile on her lips when she saw Suso. "I thought you liked sleeping on the floor?" She smiled, cuddling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 am

I got two glasses and filled them, plopping in some pills and took one to the table. I sat and thought groggily as I watched the water dissolve the pill.

Suso grinned, "You hadn't fallen asleep there." He explained, kissing Cristina again with his newly formed lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:37 am

I rubbed my forehead. "We... om.. did we?" I murmured, my tired eyes on his.

Cristina smiled, kissing him back, gently brushing her tongue over his, kissing him more.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 am

"I think so." I said, eyeing Annie a little, last night still seemed a little fuzzy and jumbled but I remembered how I'd felt, my brain filled in the missing details, which were a lot. "Um... do you have a..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

Suso smiled and wrapped his arms around Cristina, he wrapped his tongue around hers, and opened his eyes just to see if she'd like it or not
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 am

"A..?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

Cristina hummed lightly, her eyes having already closed. She reached her hand behind his head, pulling him closer to her, so she could kiss him more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next