Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 am

"You won't loose me." Cristina smiled.

I smiled a little, looking down.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:31 am

"I'm glad." Suso smiled, rubbing Cristina's cheek lightly.

"Should we go see if Suso and Cristina want to come to?" I asked, "They've finished."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am

Cristina smiled, blinking slowly. "I love you too much." She smiled.

I shrugged. "They might wanna rest."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 am

"I don't think that's possible." Suso said, smiling back.

"Yeah, do you want to wait for them, or leave now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Cristina smiled. "Believe me, it is. I love you so much that I can't give it all to you yet." She said, caressing his cheek. "But I'll find a way." She said softly.

I shrugged. "I guess we could go, but if we do, can we go somewhere with food?" I asked, rubbing my stomach with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 am

Suso looked into Cristina's eyes with a slight smile, "What more could you possibly give me?" Suso asked, he could think of several instances but he didn't think they really applied.

I laughed a little, "Sure, could you leave Suso and Cristina a note to tell them where we've gone?" I asked Annie, "So they won't worry when they find us missing."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:02 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "I dunno.." She said quietly. "My immense love for you? Forever?" She smiled.

"Sure." I smiled, getting the pen in my left hand, Cristina and I both being left-handed. "Where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 pm

"I think you've already given me that." Suso said "You already have mine."

"We were going to go eat, then to find another temple." I said, that's what Annie had wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Cristina nodded a little with a smile, cuddling up to him.

I shook my  head. "I don't want you to change." I smiled a little to him, before writing that Soka and I had gone out for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:13 am

Suso smiled and wrapped Cristina up in his strong arms, giving her a kiss.

"Not even so I don't feel what you feel?" I asked Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:43 am

Cristina smiled, kissing him back then cuddling into him, though kept adjusting how she was laying, quite uncomfortable.

I sighed. "Instead of guilt tripping me, why don't you just say you want to go to the temple?" I asked, looking to him, then huffing as I itched my arms, it itched like a rash, though nothing indicated it was on my skin.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:48 am

"Are you alright?" Suso asked, noticing how Cristina just couldn't get comfortable.

I looked down at the floor, "Sorry, I want to go to the temple to make you like me more." I said, which was why I wanted to go. I couldn't help but notice Annie's itch, but I couldn't tell if it was a rash or not, I couldn't really hear color.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 am

"I don't know." Cristina sighed, though then gasped. "Its another transformation, I've never had two in a row before." Cristina said, sitting up. "Is that bad?" She asked.

I nodded slightly, itching my neck then my legs. "I wonder if we have any anti-itch ointment." I murmured, walking to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 am

"I've always transformed with the moon, I wouldn't know." Suso said truthfully. "What's changing?" He asked, getting a little worried.

I sat at the table in the kitchen, listening to Annie as she maneuvered through the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:05 am

Cristina nodded lightly then shrugged. "I-.. I don't know.. But I know I have to let it, because I'll end up killing myself if I don't." She sighed, slightly jolting, then holding her side with a groan, it started off slow at first.

I found the ointment and coated my available skin with it, but it wasn't working. "Its not working. Why isn't it working?" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Suso watched with knitted brows as he hoped she would be alright. He couldn't think of anything to say but he was there for Cristina if she needed anything at all.

"Did the medicine go bad?" I asked Annie, stepping towards her to listen a little better. I couldn't hear any bumps on her arm.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Cristina closed her eyes tightly, gritting her teeth as another pain hit. The cramps were less painful than that. She crawled off the bed, onto the floor as the slow, agonizingly painful transformation began. The bones in her back seeming to crack, then show through the skin, all of her 206 bones breaking, she soon would have 230. Screaming through it all. Her tail slowly began to grow, which was just 25 bones from the large total. Her large 3 inch long canines appearing, her eyes turning murky yellow.

I was about to answer, though looked up to the ceiling when her heard the screaming. "Whats happening up there?" I muttered, scratching my arms and neck still.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:55 am

Suso watched, he knew she would survive but watching Cristina in pain like that was just as agonizing, just on a more emotional level.

I could feel Cristina's pain, my brows knit, compared to driving past a hospital this was nothing, but it still hurt. "Nearly every bone in her body is breaking." I said, I knew the feeling of broken bones, a side effect of empathy.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

"But why? Why are her bones breaking?" I panicked, having no idea of her 'condition.'

Cristina cried as quietly as she could when all her organs failed so they could grow to the size they needed to be. Long claws grew out of her fingernails. Two rounded ears replacing hers. Soon, orange and white fur grew from her body until she was completely feline, though this time a huge tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

When Suso got off the bed he realized his feet, up to his knees had returned to human, if Cristina were in there she would be happy about it. Suso only slipped off the bed and knelt on the floor, watching Cristina.

"I don't know, but she seems fine now, even after all her insides gave out, she's alive and well." It was very odd, most people would be in intense pain after the effect, but all I was getting was maybe a dull ache every now and again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Cristina let out a groggy yowl, her long tail thrashing from side to side as she got to her paws, her lips pulled up in a snarl, revealing her long canines, able to suffocate Suso in two bites. She turned to face Suso, a low growl rumbling in her throat.

I looked upstairs. "Surely a human can't survive all her bones breaking, and organ failure.." I said, itching my neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Suso kept his face calm even facing a threat display for Cristina as a lioness. "Hey, it's me Suso, you let me in remember?" He was doing some tactics he used when Liah lost herself to her form.

"Well Cristina did, though her feelings are sort of muted, like her spectrum closed off somewhere." I said, Suso had done the reverse when he transformed back to human the first time we met him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:04 am

Cristina continued to growl, the black stripes on her fur reflecting the light of the sun. Though after a moment or two, her snarl fell, her murky yellow eyes settled on his, she chuffing to him.

I rubbed my forehead lightly, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 am

(Chuffing is like Snuffling, right?)
Suso smiled, though didn't let his teeth show, he had made that mistake with Liah. "I'm glad you know me." Suso said, letting Cristina come closer.

"I think they'll be okay, I don't know what happened but everyone seems fine now." I turned back to Annie, "Except for you, let's figure out that itch."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 am

(I guess so. Chuffing is the only means of communication other than their body language for Tigers, since they can't roar.)
Cristina krept closer, her eyes on Suso, stretching forward as she laid down, her large paws in front of him.

I nodded lightly. "Maybe I just need a stronger ointment?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next