Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:20 am

"Sure." Cristina smiled. She always took forever in the shower because she had to make sure she washed everywhere. She handed him the soap, incase there wasn't enough already whilst she cleaned herself.

I hummed lightly, my eyes closing as I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 am

Suso started at Cristina's shoulders and slowly worked his way down, smiling to himself as he felt her curves.

I put my hands on Annie's waist, pulling her in close, sighing myself as we kissed. my eyes slowly shut as I worked my lips around hers.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

Cristina smiled lightly, cleaning the front of her body. Wanting to get every inch.

I let my hands slide to his shoulders, continuing to hum, slightly moaning at just how amazing the kiss was.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:32 am

Suso got down to the small of her back, humming a little as he spread the soap over her.

I sighed as I opened my mouth just enough to get my tongue into hers, tickling the tip of her own.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:42 am

Cristina smiled lightly, humming herself. It kinda felt nice. She rubbed the soap on her neck, then washing behind her ears.

I giggled lightly, resting my forehead on his shoulder slightly after pulling away. From being ticklish in many places, I never thought I could be ticklish on my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

(Sorry, had to eat.)
Suso had just finished hardly a few minutes ago, he started to hurt down there as it tried to get back up. Suso swallowed but continued helping Cristina wash, he reached the small of her back, and he didn't want her thinking he was some kind of perv.

I set my head on hers and gently rocked back and forth, I sucked in a breath, "Do you want to head upstairs?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 am

Cristina glanced back slightly, after hearing him gulp. "Are you ok?" She asked, looking at the door, not directly at him.

"Yeah." I smiled lightly, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 am

Suso flushed, it was noticeable in his voice. "Well... um..." Suso said "You're still really hot."

I kissed Annie once more before leading her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:11 am

Cristina smiled a little, blushing brightly. "Do I have moments when I'm.. cold?" She teased, though her blush stayed put.

I smiled, walking with him. "I love you, y'know." I smiled. He was the first man I knew I could trust with my life.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:18 am

"I don't think I've ever seen one, maybe when you're lukewarm." Suso teased back, finishing washing her back.

"I love you to." I told Annie, she was the one woman who hadn't taken advantage of my blindness.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "Anyway, why would me 'Still being really hot' be a problem?" She smiled.

I smiled, stopping in my tracks and hugging him tightly, my head on Soka's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:28 am

"Well... you see..." Suso dropped his hands, he had finished with Cristina's back, "You're making me hard again."

I set my head on hers again and lightly kissed her forehead, "You're so wonderful." I told her as I held her close with my hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:34 am

Cristina smiled as she turned around. "I am?" She asked, then looked down. "Oh look," She said, looking back up at Suso. "I am." She teased with a smirk.

"So are you." I murmured softly, hugging him tightly, tears spilling out of my eyes. I think I was a little too happy.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 am

Suso chuckled lightly and lightly nudged Cristina, being careful not to knock her over in the shower. "Obviously."

I felt the hot wet tears on my shoulders, "Why are you crying?" I asked, unsure of exactly why she was.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 am

Cristina smiled, gently hitting his arm. "I think you can take care of that one." She teased, watching him.

"I think I'm too happy." I sniffed, though continued to hug him. With my sudden burst of hormones, it probably meant it was my time of the month, which never ended well for me. Either I got agonizing stomach ache, or extremely moody.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 am

"Here?" Suso asked, a little surprised, he was surprised Cristina was actually suggesting that.

"Oh, do you just want to sit down?" I asked Annie, assuming she had been put off since she had suddenly swapped moods.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:02 pm

"Are you suggesting it always has to be in a bed?" Cristina smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just really happy I'm with you." I smiled, burying my head in Soka's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Suso smiled, "No, we just haven't really done it anywhere else." He said as he took a step forward and kissed Cristina.

"Do you still want to go?" I asked, she knew more about her body than I did, and I trusted her to make the right decision in this circumstance.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Cristina's eyes slid closed, her hands brushing up his chest to his shoulders as she kissed him back, pressing herself against him.

"Maybe we should wait a little. I don't want to start crying underneath you. I don't think it would be good for me or you." I said softly. "But I promise you tonight." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Suso pulled back a bit, "So, do you just want to let this happen or do you have a plan?" he asked.

I smiled back, "Alright, I can wait." I told her, "What do you want to do in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:32 pm

"I don't know, this was kind of a 'just go for it' moment." Cristina said lightly, her eyes still closed from their kiss.

"Can I cuddle with you?" I asked softly, my head now on his chest, I listening to Soka's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 pm

"Okay," Suso said going back into kissing her again, holding her close and sighing as their lips loved each other.

"I don't mind." I told her, letting he come a little closer to me, I began to wonder if she had a sort of inverse empathy power, anything someone else was feeling cancelled out the same feeling in her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Cristina hummed, slightly jumping up, wrapping her legs around Suso's waist, pressing her back against the wall. "Is this comfortable for you?" She murmured.

I hugged closer to him, closing my eyes lightly, my breathing steady.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Suso smiled at Cristina, "Is it comfortable for you?" He asked her, he kind of liked the way Cristina was seducing him, but she had focused only him for a turn and she wouldn't let him help her like she was helping him.

I kept my arms around her protectively, I slowly walked her down the stairs, trying not to let us trip.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Cristina smiled, nodding. "Yeah." She said softly, her gentle green eyes on his.

I walked with him, being careful also. I walked to the couch with him, cuddling up to him with my head on his shoulder when he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next