Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

Cristina smiled lightly, cuddling up to him. "I think 'Daddy' would suit you." She grinned.

"I thought you didn't want children?" I asked, closing the toy box.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

"And what about 'Mommy?'" Suso asked her, repositioning his arms so they were more comfortable, "I think it's better than kitty."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

"I don't think mommy is as sexy as kitty." Cristina smiled. "But I like the idea of being called mommy." She added.

"I though you didn't want children?" I asked, closing the toy box.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 am

"I would agree, but I think it'd only be sexy if I called you that." Suso said, smiling a little.

"I don't remember ever saying I didn't." I said, "I've always thought it'd be hard, and that it would hurt you, but I think it'd be wonderful, raising a family with you."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:10 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Yeah. Children would be amazing, but we wouldn't be able to do stuff like this as often, and I'll be tired and cranky." Cristina sighed.

I raised an eyebrow, nodding lightly, my eyes on the little boys, having grown slightly attached already.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 am

"Then I'll still love you, and hold you close in my arms." Suso said wrapping Cristina up warmly.

"I put an arm around Annie and rubbed her shoulder, "They do look like they'd be a joy to have in real life." I told her, smiling at the two.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am

Cristina smiled, relaxing in his arms. "What if I told you I was pregnant right now?" She asked, looking up to him.

"Yeah." I smiled. resting my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him as I watched our children.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 am

"I'd ask you how many." Suso told her, smiling down to her, he was completely fine with it. "I'd also be a little worried about what effect we might have caused by doing what we just did." Suso admitted

I smiled, "What about food?" I whispered trying not to be heard to make them hungry, that had been a strategy I used to get my parents to take us somewhere, announce that I was hungry before passing by a favorite restaurant, normally everyone else would join in to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 am

Cristina raised her eyebrows. "That could harm them?" She asked, she wasn't pregnant, she just wanted to know what his reaction would be.

"I don't think they have appetites in dreams." I smiled up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 am

"I'm not sure, I'm not a doctor, but there might be enough room until a bump forms." Suso said, "Which would be rather fast knowing we would probably be having more than two kids."

"I know, but we'd need to go shopping a little more often, we have a problem of almost running out of food with four people in the house." I said, I was worried, mostly about the environment in which they'd be raised in.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am

Cristina raised her eyebrows. "More than two.. I'd be huge.." She murmured.

"We don't have to worry about that yet. Soka, we're looking at about five to ten years in the future." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 am

Suso smirked a little, kind of apologetically, "Yeah, that's what you get for sleeping with a wolf. although that was slowly changing about half his thighs had shed when he dried himself off.

"Oh right, you'd probably be the one feeding them for a while." I said, blushing a little in embarrassment
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Cristina purred, running her hand down his chest.

I smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess I would." I nodded a little, sitting on a couch.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 am

"Uh, hey!" Suso said, kissing Cristina, "You're so funny."

I went to play 'tickle monster' with the boys, it was a form of wrestling except I was careful not to hurt them while I pinned them by tickling them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:17 am

Cristina smiled, kissing him back with a giggle. "I wasn't kidding." She purred, smirking lightly as she gently bit his bottom lip.

I laughed lightly as I watched them, having a wide smile. I hearing crying upstairs I jogged up, seeing a little toddler, a girl. I smiled, picking her up, her light brown hair in lots of little curls. I bounced her gently, walking downstairs with her, her skin a light bronze.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 am

Suso smirked and growled lovingly, he flipped Cristina over and kissed her again. "At least not about the pregnant thing right?"

I let the boys tackle me together to the ground, they cheering and calling, "we've slain the monster!" I laughed with them for a while.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 am

"I'm not pregnant, don't worry." Cristina smiled, kissing him back. "Have I scratched you again, this time?" She asked.

I smiled as I stood at the door, the toddler on my hip, her dark brown eyes watching them. "Do you want to play with them?" I asked her, she shaking her head quietly, she seeming tired.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 am

"No, why?" Suso asked, as he kissed her again. smiling. It was taking him a little longer to get up, mostly because he had already came it twice now.

"Oh, what a beautiful little girl." I said from the floor, her brother's pushed on my stomach and I wheezed, though it just pushed the air from my lungs, it didn't hurt as much.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 am

"Because last time I kind of scratched you.." Cristina said, sneezing though didn't manage to catch it, so sneezing in his face, she sniffing. "I'm sorry." She said softly, using the sheets to wipe his face.

I smiled, rocking the toddler back and forth, she slowly falling asleep, as my dream began to face. "No.." I murmured, gripping Soka's shirt, getting a little distressed. Not wanting to leave the fragments of my imagination who I felt were my children behind.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Suso chuckled as Cristina wiped his face, it's alright, but if you want to go again I think we might have to work a little harder, or longer, before I'm ready." Suso explained, but he wouldn't mind not doing it.

I also felt the feelings of leaving them, and a pain in my chest as Annie pulled my fur, I didn't have a chance to change back into my clothes. I hugged the boys closer, hugging Annie a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 pm

"I don't think I have enough energy." Cristina smiled, couching into her hands.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I groaning, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Suso looked at Cristina concerned, "Are you changing again?" He asked, moving to let Her sit up so she wouldn't have to couch while on her back.

I woke and looked around terrified, I loosened my hold on Annie with a sigh when I knew I was awake, "I think we need kids." I told Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:56 pm

(Sorry, I meant cough. I was quite tired when I was writing.)
"No, I think I'm sick." Cristina groaned. "Its probably from walking home with wet hair or something." She sighed, laying back down.

I nodded slightly. "I didn't want to leave them.. I tried so hard not to." I murmured, almost crying, but I was overemotional sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:57 pm

"Do you want me to get you something to make you more comfortable?" Suso asked, hoping it wasn't some terrible disease only Cristina could get because of the fact she could shift into a cat.

"I didn't want to leave them either, but we missed their first steps, and their first words." I explained to Annie "We missed giving them baths and feeding them, they were too old in the dream, I think I'd rather start from the bottom and work my way there. Although I was very happy we had kids to, I want them back."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "I'll be fine, thank-you." She said softly, cuddling up to him with a headache.

"I want them back to." I said softly. "Wasn't sure about the names, but the little girl felt like a Summer." I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next