Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:02 am

Cristina smiled, brushing her tongue against his. She thought she should make the first move and slid her hands to the button on his pants, undoing it.

I raised my eyebrow. "Nice..." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 am

Suso helped Cristina with her trousers, his tongue flicking to the top of her mouth, his member pressed against his underwear.

I also got hard, "Well, sometimes, I can also pick up on every other emotion, but right now they're kind of overriding everything else." I explained, luckily I was sitting at the table, so Annie wouldn't think I was some pervert or something.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am

Cristina smiled, brushing her tongue under his, literally ripping his shirt off. "I hope you didn't like that shirt." She breathed, already breathing quite fast.

I nodded lightly. "You don't know what I look like, do you?" I asked, changing subject to try to take his mind off of what was happening upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 am

"Nope." Suso said, lovingly pulling her tongue into his mouth. he was a little more careful with Cristina's shirt, the furry back of his hands brushing her nipples. He pulled his tail out from his underwear and pushed it down with it expertly, his member was still completely wolf-like, including a knot at its base, it now pressed against Cristina's groin.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pulling away from the feelings to look at Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 am

Cristina moaned lightly, slightly gripping the fur on his neck as she kissed him passionately, she slid off her underwear once her jeans were off.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 am

Suso barked quietly as he pressed himself against Cristina, his chest fur brushing against her breasts. He would let her decide how far she wanted to change, or if she wanted to at all.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:39 am

Cristina purred lightly, she wanted to stay how she was, wanting to experience all of it as just her.

"Like you don't know my appearance." I said. "You only really know my voice." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Suso, after realizing Cristina didn't want to change, brought her to the bed and laid her down, never breaking contact, he pulled back only for a moment before he slid into her, nearly shaking from the feeling.

"I see you right now, what are you getting at?" I asked, completely confused.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Cristina gasped lightly, though kissed him passionately, her eyes remaining closed. One hand reached back, gripping the wooden posts of the headboard, the other on Suso's neck.

"Never mind." I shook my head, putting my elbow on the table resting my cheek on my hand as I ate, watching the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Suso got all of the shaft inside the first thrust, he pulled back once she reached his knot. That part was larger than the rest and once that got inside they wouldn't be able to stop until he finished. Suso continued kissing Cristina growling and barking as she moaned and gasped.

I was a little concerned about Annie, so I gave her words a little more thought. Eventually I got it, "Oh..." I said, "I had seen you very clearly when you were a ghost, but never since you changed your body, I can hear the rough outline of you and I guess that's kind of seeing, but I use my hands for the detail work." I flushed again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 am

Cristina moaned loudly, biting her bottom lip slightly. She was already full of different types of emotion she felt like she was going to explode.

"So my appearance doesn't matter?" I asked, leaning forward slightly. "In our relationship, you don't care what I look like?" I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:52 am

Suso was getting close as well, gasping now instead of barking, and moaning instead of growling.

"Well, I could tell if you were overweight, but not really." Unless she let me touch her, which I doubted would happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 am

Cristina chanted his name quite loudly as she began to near her end.

"I think I've just fallen in love with you all over again." I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 am

Suso did the same, but he was a little more quiet.

I grinned, "I never fell out." I said, looking in Annie's general direction, I had forgotten to tell her I did have an image of her, but she was beautiful when I 'saw' her, I just didn't really have any major details, I knew she was on the line of underweight but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:06 am

Cristina gripped his fur as she reached her end, gasping then letting out a moan, trying to be as quiet as him.

"I know, I didn't either, but.. y'know." I shrugged lightly, smiling as I walked to him, hugging him. "I'm sorry I've been so mean, its just it isn't every day a guy accuses a woman of 'doing' them." I smiled quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 am

Suso gasped and moaned, nearly howling himself. he sighed and rolled over, glad he hadn't gone all the way in, he was still hard but was coming down, he just laid next to Cristina and breathed.

I grunted when they came but sighed, knowing they were finished. "Yeah, sorry, I still don't know why I felt like that." I said, maybe it was what I had drank.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:17 am

Cristina cuddled into his side. "Wow." She sighed happily, closing her eyes.

I smiled. "Its ok. We'll both go to the doctor." I said softly, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:19 am

"Mhm." Was all Suso could really say, he wondered what it'd be like if he had gone all the way in, but he wouldn't until Cristina was ready. Suso turned to face her and held her close.

I smiled and kissed Annie back, "Okay, I'll do whatever you want me to."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 am

Cristina smiled, resting her head under his chin.

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder, softly kissing his neck ever now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:39 am

Suso kept his arm on Cristina, smiling when she came a little closer.

I hummed lightly, my arm on her waist and head tilted slightly to where she was kissing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 am

Cristina smiled, kissing his cheek. "I love you." She smiled.

I smiled, continuing to kiss his neck, then wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 am

Suso smiled, and kissed Cristina, but on the lips "I love you to." He said.

The hum got a little louder when she wrapped her arms around my neck, I got my other hand on her hip and sighed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 am

Cristina smiled, kissing him back, brushing her hand down his chest. "You're so sexy." She smiled.

I smiled, laughing a little, kissing his neck though slightly brughing my tongue against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 am

Suso grinned and pulled Cristina into a hug. "You are two, sexy kitty."

I gasped when I felt Annie's tongue against my neck, and sighed happily afterwards.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 am

"Meow." Cristina purred with a giggle, slightly playing with the fur on his chest.

I giggled lightly when he gasped. Though continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next