Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:28 am

Suso tilted his head so it rested on Cristina's, smiling after her kiss, his soft furry arm wrapped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:34 am

Cristina smiled, a small hum escaping her throat, which seemed to contain a small purr as she cuddled closer to him, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:38 am

Suso leaned down to kiss Cristina, he growled playfully, a smile at the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:42 am

Cristina giggled lightly, kissing him back, her eyes closed.

I yawned lightly, stretching a little. My headache had ceased.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 am

Suso chuckled a little as he held her close, his head on top of hers

I woke up, thankfully I felt fine. I got up and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 am

Cristina smiled, keeping her eyes closed as she rested her head against his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

I stayed where I was, watching the ceiling as my eyes adjusted to the lights.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:59 am

Suso started rocking Cristina and humming happily, it was the only thing he could think of for this moment.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on Annie's door, "Are you feeling alright?" I asked, to make sure she had gotten over her hangover as well.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 am

Cristina couldn't help but giggle lightly. "What are you doing?" She smiled up to him.

"Yeah." I answered, though was still quite angry from when he accused me of having something which didn't sound all too nice. Because I wasn't insecure already.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 am

"I couldn't think of anything else to do." Suso explained with a smile

"Sorry about last night, I'm going to see a doctor today." I told her, I remembered I had promised her I'd do that.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 am

"I can." Cristina smiled, kissing him again.

"No, don't bother. It might as well be something wrong with me." I sighed, turning over. "There always is."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 am

Suso smiled, leaning in to kiss Cristina back, letting his tongue sneak into her mouth, he always enjoyed kissing her like that.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you." I told her, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:28 am

Cristina smiled, brushing her tongue against his as she kissed him back.

"Then why did you suggest there was?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am

Suso wrapped his tongue around Cristina's, still a little too long for his mouth, and gently pulled her into his mouth. Sighing as his hand crept up Cristina's back and slid his fingers through her hair.

"Because I felt it!" I admitted, though I hadn't wanted to, "If there was something wrong with you then there'd be something wrong with me." I added, my voice quieting down.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 am

Cristina hummed lightly. "Shall we go upstairs?" She purred.

I went quiet, staring at the wall. "I hoped you'd make me feel better about myself if we got together, but its the complete opposite." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

Suso smiled, "Only if you want to." He sighed, a quiet growl laced through his words.

"I'm sorry," I said setting my head against her door, "I'm terrible with relationships."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:48 am

"I do." Cristina smiled, kissing him again.

"Here's a tip. If you think somethings wrong with your partner, don't tell them unless you have no intention of sleeping with them again." I sighed, if that was where 'my problem' was, I'd hide it.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:52 am

"Okay, let's go." Suso whispered happily, taking Cristina's hand and heading to the stairs, his tail swishing through the air and his ears perked.

"Right, thanks. Any other tips, love?" I asked, listening to her voice through the door.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 am

Cristina smiled, walking with him.

"Omm..." I thought, turning to lay on my back. "Make sure not to get on a womans bad side around their "special time of the month". Boy we can hold a grudge." I said. "Never embarrass a woman in front of her friends unless she has a sense of humour." I added. "There's lots, but it's best you learn them yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 am

Suso lead her past me, he nodded a hello as he passed, I saw the two go into their room, I could feel their giddiness.

"Well, I guess I've at least learned one lesson." I said, never accuse Annie of anything unless it's obvious.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 am

Cristina smiled, closing the door, pulling him against her, her back against the door, she kissing him softly, yet it was passionate.

"Mhm." I hummed, finally getting up, still in my pyjama's, I opened the door, walking past him, down the stairs and to the kitchen. Looking for something to settle my hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 am

Suso sighed and felt his muscles relax, he twisted his head as he reached up to Cristina's head again, his other hand on her hip.

I flushed a little, my empathic abilities picking up on the feelings Suso and Cristina were portraying, I would normally have ignored them except I knew that doing that would just overload me again, I decided to try and let them flow through me instead, see how well that worked. I followed Annie downstairs, a little hungry myself, "Do you want me to cook?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 am

Cristina hummed lightly, kissing him more passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No, its ok." I said, looking to my few options.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 am

Suso growled again, wrapping Cristina's tongue up again, exploring both of their mouths with both their tongues.

I sat at a chair, I could feel their emotions, and it was starting to get to me, my cheeks turning an even brighter red.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:49 am

Cristina allowed a moan escape her mouth, resting her hand at the side of his head, pushing him back to what she thought was the bed, but was the nightstand, knocking off and smashing the lamp. "Oops." She murmured.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked, eating my cereal at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:52 am

Suso chuckled a little, but continued kissing Cristina, his lower hand sliding up to Cristina's lower back, his breathing was picking up. His tongue released Cristina's and slipped underneath it.

"I can feel Suso and Cristina upstairs." I explained, I could feel their emotions picking up, luckily the distance numbed it, a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next