Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 am

Cristina felt him slightly tense, so went slower so the emotions could wash through him without being forced.

"Its nothing too bad. Its often the case that you never got to meet Cristina, and Suso went off and fell in love with that other girl, and I was stuck as a ghost, watching you grow old." I told him, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 am

Suso sighed as Cristina slowed down , he still had no idea what she was doing, but his feelings for her were settling in a lot more defined. Which was evident in his phallus, as it grew harder and the knot emerged.

"Oh, so I guess none of them are something I did then." I said letting it go.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 am

Cristina moved her 'pleasure giving' there, now she had something actually to do. She hoped it was kind of like intercourse for him, but more enjoyable.

"No. There was one where I hurt you, and I just ignored it, and it drove you away. But I promise if anything like that happens, I'll do my best to fix it." I promised.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 am

Suso gasped as Cristina wrapped her lips around his member, he moaned and gripped Cristina's hair, trying to be careful not to pull on it. he arched his back with the feeling of his tail flicking between her breasts.

I smiled "And I'll do the same for you." I said, knowing I'd make a few mistakes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 am

Cristina continued, hoping he'd feel how she did every time they made love. She wanted to share the amazing feeling with him.

I smiled, kissing him softly. "I think I'll cook everyone dinner today, or we can get some take out. I haven't been food shopping in a long while." I said, holding his hand between mine.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 am

Suso called out Cristina's name, he realized she was still dressed, Suso took some gasping breath's, "Cris-Christina... your clothes." Suso told her, just barely able to say anything by the way she was making him feel.

I returned Annie's kiss, "I think we have enough food for a quick meal." I said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:40 am

"This time's all about you." Cristina smiled, returning to what she was doing.

I smiled. "Maybe. I heard Cristina and Suso come downstairs, they might have used some food to make their breakfast." I shrugged, walking down the stairs with him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:45 am

suso took the time Cristina was talking to breath, then he cried out in feeling when she returned. his back arched again and he moaned and breathed heavily. "Y-your shirt then... please." Suso asked, Cristina's body was definately a turn on, and since it was all about him this tim she didn't have to take off her pnants unless she wanted to.

"Hopefully they left enough for us" i said taking Annie's hand until we got to the bottom, then I put my hand around her waist.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:51 am

Cristina nodded, sitting back slightly as she took off her shirt. "Anything else whilst I'm here?" She asked with a smile, throwing her shirt to the side.

I smiled. "Hopefully." I chuckled, wrapping my arm around his back, resting my head on his shoulder. "I see they couldn't be bothered to clear up." I smiled lightly once we got to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Suso flushed deep at the thought, "Would you be able to grow extra ones, like a cat?" he asked slowly and carefully, "I wouldn't mind if you didn't want to I was just curious." though he was rather curious what she would look like if she stopped half morph.

I chuckled a little, "I think I know why," I could feel the wash of feelings from both of them, but I was just letting them flow, and directing them towards Annie, along with my feelings. It was intoxicating. But I knew she wanted to eat rather than have intercourse, so I was going to help her with that first.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:22 pm

"I don't know.. I might grow extra things along with them, and I don't think you'd appreciate two inch canines and a tongue like sandpaper." Cristina said softly. "Don't you like my body as it is?" She asked, looking down a little, kind of 'overlooking' her body from the view she had.

"I think I could hear why." I laughed lightly, deciding I'd clean up the kitchen before we ate. It wasn't exactly nice eating in a crowded area.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:24 am

"Yeah, you're right, you don't have to change for me, you're beautiful just the way you are." Suso pulled Cristina forward and kissed her.

I chuckled a little as I helped Annie clean the kitchen as well, washing the dishes and setting them out to dry. I smiled to her as we were working "I'm glad we can still work and be happy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "You seriously still want to kiss me despite where my mouth has been?" She smirked lightly.

"Knowing I can return in your arms, I'll always be happy no matter what I'm doing." I smiled, drying the dishes he put in the drying rack then I put them away.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 am

Suso smirked, "Well, it's not like I was never going to kiss you again." He said, before doing just that. Kissing Cristina again.

When I finished washing the last dish I went over and wiped the table, which only took a couple seconds. "As long as you feel comfortable in them I'll make sure you can always come back."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 am

Cristina smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed back, finishing off what she started with her hands.

I smiled, quite brightly. "I'll always feel comfortable in your arms. Even if its sometimes not me who you're welcoming into them." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:48 am

Suso gasped when Her fingers wrapped around his member, then relaxed and moaned as she began working it, he continued kissing her, his hands straying to her breasts, as he felt them he grew all the more harder.

I smiled, "Who else have I welcomed into them?" I had first assumed she was talking literally, like when we hugged, or kissed, but maybe Annie meant something a little less tangible.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 am

Cristina hummed slightly, her eyes closing as her kiss turned a little more passionate.

"I mean if we have children, idiot." I smiled, shaking my head with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 am

Suso joined in with the level of kissing sighing as she loved him higher into the clouds, gently massaging her breasts with his hands, making sure his motions were loving and not painful.

"Oh!" I laughed at myself, "Okay, yeah, I think it'd be wonderful to." I said, I had assumed Annie was doing something to prevent that, until she was ready, and it appeared that she was ready, "So, when can we expect them?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:11 am

Cristina continued to kiss him, making sure her movements were pleasurable also, not wanting to accidentally hurt him.

"I don't know." I smiled lightly. I didn't really know the answer. I had started the pill so we didn't have any unexpected arrivals. "I guess if we're both at that point where we're thinking about children.. we can talk about it, and maybe start trying." I shugge lightly, keeping my smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am

Suso moaned in pleasure as his breathing began to rise again as he got all the more heated, it was almost like they'd stopped and started all over again, even though he had never gone flaccid, thanks to Cristina. Suso's hands were still stimulating Cristina, which in turn was stimulating himself, and he let his tongue slide into her mouth, sighing as he felt hers under his extra long one.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 am

Cristina continued to hum lightly, brushing her tongue under his, her movements getting slightly faster.

"I don't know." I smiled lightly. I didn't really know the answer. I had started the pill so we didn't have any unexpected arrivals. "I guess if we're both at that point where we're thinking about children.. we can talk about it, and maybe start trying." I shugge lightly, keeping my smile.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:26 am

Suso gasped when Cristina went faster, his leg spasmed when the feelings washed over him, his hands did to under Cristina's breasts. His tongue wrapped around hers lovingly as she enticed him higher.

"Right, I'll probably be behind you on that one, I've been enjoying you to myself a little too much. But maybe when the time is right." I agreed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:35 am

Cristina smiled lightly, continuing to please him, faster and faster, though trying her best not to let her arm ache.

I nodded lightly with a small smile. "Okay." I agreed, looking for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:24 am

Suso pulled away from the kissing and Cristina to grip the sheets, he leaned backwards as he edged closer to the finish, all his muscles tensed and his member was hard as ever. Suso called out Cristina's name as she pumped faster and faster, it was mind numbing.

I found a little extra pancake batter left over from Suso and Cristina, "How about this?" I asked her showing her the container.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 am

Cristina noticed this and went faster.

"Yeah. Might as well finish it off." I nodded with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next