Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 am

Suso called out louder, chanting Cristina's name until his breathing was coming in such fast and rapid gasps of pleasure that was all he really could do, his hands gather the bedding tightly in balled fists as he reached the edge, his toes curling from the feeling.

I set the pan on the stove and cooked the pancakes, I set them on plates for each of us while they were still steaming hot. I smirked a little, "They're just like you." I said, passing a hand over them.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:57 am

Cristina tried to go quicker, her arm aching slightly.

I blushed brightly, looking down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:01 am

Suso's breathing started coming even faster than seconds just before he arched his back and finally spilled over with a cry of pleasure. he sighed as he came back down and looked into Cristina's eyes, he had covered both of them with what he had contained, but he was to enraptured in Cristina's loving face to really care.

I gave one to Annie as I sat down, spreading butter then syrup over mine, chuckling lightly. "I'm glad we can spend time together." I said, cutting my food with my fork before eating it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 am

Cristina smiled lightly, laying next to him. "Was that good for you?" She teased with a smile.

"Me too." I smiled, eating my pancake.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 am

"mm." Was all the sound Suso could muster, his eyes were closed and his head was lolled back, he slowly relaxed as he came back down with a slight sigh.

Soon I was finished, looking to Annie, "Do you have any plans for today?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 am

"I'm gonna take a shower." Cristina whispered, kissing his cheek then walking to the bathroom which was attached to her room, turning on the warm water, getting it to the right temperature then stepping in, leaving the door open a crack. Not wanting to get locked in, like she had in the main bathroom.

"Not really. Do you?" I asked, sitting back once I was finished, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 am

Suso smiled and stood, walking to the door and knocking gently, "Would you mind if I joined you?" Suso asked, Cristina wasn't the only one who had been covered.

"No, not really, I guess we have the rest of today to spend with each other." Unless Suso and Cristina wanted to do something, but I wanted to just be with Annie.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:36 am

"No, come on in." Cristina smiled lightly, washing her blonde curly hair.

"I'd like that." I smiled, getting up and taking his plate. Washing them, then drying them, then putting the plates away. I liked having a clean kitchen, since it was where food was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:39 am

Suso smiled and walked in, taking his shirt off since that was the only thing he actually had on, he stepped into the shower with Cristina and smiled at her face. "I hope you don't mind smelling wet fur." Suso said, only his feet and shins were bare of any fur, including leg hairs.

"I thought you would," I smiled as I stood and walked into the kitchen. I put an arm around her waist as I stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 am

Cristina smiled, still having shampoo in her hair. "I don't mind at all." She smiled, kissing him once, then washing the rest of the shampoo out of her hair.

I smiled. "I'm glad you know me so well." I grinned, kissing his cheek as I wiped the counters clean.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 am

"Would I be able to use a lot of shampoo?" Suso asked, he did have a lot of 'hair' "I could go get mine if you don't want me using yours."

I kissed Annie before I went to get the broom and started sweeping the floors, I had wanted to spend time with Annie, and we were both cleaning.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:00 am

Cristina smiled. "You can use mine if you want. I've got lots." She laughed lightly, handing him the bottle.

I smiled as I continued to clean, onto the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:03 am

Suso smiled, "Thanks." he said putting a drop on each shoulder, the crooks of his arms, his chest, thighs, and a considerable amount on his palms which he rubbed together and then rubbed the soap onto his head.

I helped Annie pick up and took the job of vacuuming.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:10 am

Cristina smiled. "Want some help?" She giggled. He had a lot of fur to cover.

I smiled lightly, dusting everything.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 am

Suso smiled, "Oh, yes please." He said as he turned around so Cristina could all the hard to reach places. Suso finished with his head and moved on to his chest.

I finished and looked around the room it looked clean to me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 am

Cristina nodded lightly, smiling as she did his back. Up to his shoulders and down to his lower back.

I smiled lightly, looking around the livingroom. I'd leave the upstairs until later.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 am

Suso flinched a little when he felt another persons hands on his back but soon relaxed with a sigh. "You're really good with your hands." Suso said, moving down to his groin, he was keeping it under wraps.

"Do you have anything else to clean?" I asked, as I tried to follow Annie around the room.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "Thanks." She smiled, still working the shampoo into his fur.

"I think thats it." I smiled, stopping where I was.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:40 am

Suso leaned down, his tail accidentally brushing Cristina's thigh, as he lathered his thighs.

I nodded, "So, do we have something else we can do together?" I asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 am

Cristina bit her bottom lip, her thighs were kind of like a 'hotspot' that got her the most turned on. She ignored the small tingling feeling she got and continued to help Suso.

"Its up to you. I kinda chose cleaning." I smiled, my brown-ish eyes looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 am

"Sorry, would you mind getting that part to?" Suso asked, meaning his tail.

I blushed a little, "Well, we had said we'd start again after a few hours." I said rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 am

Cristina nodded. "Sure." She smiled, working the shampoo into his tail. She had a dog once and washing Suso's tail was similar to washing a dogs.

"You wanna go again?" I smiled, watching him as I brushed my black hair off my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:05 am

Suso smiled to Cristina once he was all lathered up, "Thanks for helping." He said, "Could I get to the water?" Suso pointed to the shower water.

"That was why we finished early last time, unless you have something better to do." I said, I didn't want to push Annie into thinking she had to stimulate me or I'd leave her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:10 am

"Oh. Yeah, sorry." Cristina smiled, carefully switching places. She clipped her hair up, getting the soap and washing herself, prefering to wash her hair first.

I shrugged. "Its up to you, I guess." I smiled a little, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 am

"Would you mind too much if I helped while I rinsed?" Suso asked. He would wait for her answer before he touched her anywhere.

I heard Annie's smile, "Well, I guess." I said, teasing her, I kissed her to show her what I really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next