Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 am

Suso set his right hand on the green circle and so did I, but we didn't do anything fancy like Cristina. "Would you mind spinning?" Suso asked Annie, it'd make the game easier and include her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:47 am

I nodded, getting up and walking and getting the spinner, sitting on the couch. "Left foot red." I said, Cristina stretching her leg over to the other side of the mat, resting her left foot on the red circle.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 am

Suso and I did the same, the beginning of the game was relatively easy, it was when all the limbs were involved that it got difficult.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 am

"Left hand blue." I said after spinning, Cristina adjusting slightly then placing her hand on the dot.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 am

I rolled a little but kept every limb on the dots and soon had my hand on a blue one. Suso just reached behind his back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 am

Cristina smiled, kissing Suso's cheek to try and put him off, making him fall.

I spun the spinner. "Right foot red." I said, Cristina sighing, basically doing the splits when she placed her foot on the dot, trying to keep balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 am

Suso gasped as he fell over. "Hey!" He laughed "That's cheating!" I couldn't help but laugh for a bit to, but stopped when it made my headache worse. I swung my foot around and got it to a red dot.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 am

Cristina giggled lightly. "No, its not. Just eliminating the competition." She smiled, her greeny blue eyes on him.

I span again. "left hand red." I said, Cristina leant back, doing the splits whilst in a half crab-like position.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 am

I did my best to get my hand to the dot but ended up falling over, I sprawled out on the floor, grinning, I didn't have enough energy to laugh.

Suso smiled "Whenever I play this game with my sister we end up sweating from holding our poses for so long." Suso said.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:26 am

Cristina smiled, letting herself fall onto her side. "Like I said, I'm very flexible. I had hold my poses for ages." She winked, getting up and walking upstairs.

I dropped the spinner onto the floor, yawning as I curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 am

Suso followed Cristina upstairs.

I went to sit next to Annie, "Are you just ready to go to sleep?" I asked, I was still feeling a little groggy to, from the pain medicine.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 am

Cristina glanced behind herself, smiling a little when she saw him. "What?" She laughed lightly, waiting at the top of the stairs.

I nodded a little. "Why?" I asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 am

"I just noticed you were leaving the group." Suso said, he reached back to rub his head "I have a thing with leaving people I care about alone."

"I was just wondering." I said, sliding off the couch and onto the floor so Annie could lay on the couch if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 am

Cristina smiled, her eyes soft. "You care about me?" She smiled, like she'd never heard the words before, which she hadn't, especially not from a guy she cared about.

I nodded lightly, laying down though curling up, so he could sit down if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 am

"Of course," Suso said "And not just because your the first person to actually care about me since I got bitten either."

I got back up and sat on the couch, noticing a small red bump on the back of Annie's neck, "What happened there?" I asked, though assumed that if I touched it I would only make it itch.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 am

Cristina smiled, hugging him. "I'll always care about you." She smiled.

I shrugged lightly. "Must have been bitten or something." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am

Suso hugged her back, "And same thing goes for you." He told her.

"Oh," Was all I could really say, at least it wasn't something we would have to deal with, like that wisp.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:51 am

Cristina smiled. "I'm gonna take a bath, I shouldn't be too long." She said softly, kissing him equally as soft then walking to the bathroom.

I wrapped my arms around myself, closing my eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 am

Suso nodded and smiled when Cristina kissed him. He stood outside the bathroom door for a moment before coming back downstairs.

I had shut my eyes and was trying to get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 am

Cristina slid into the bath, sighing lightly as she relaxed.

I soon fell asleep, my fingers flicking.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 am

Suso plopped down on the final step while he waited for Cristina.

I had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 am

Cristina washed herself, then her hair, sending it a browny blonde. She climbed out of the bath, draining the water, looking around for a towel. She sighed when there were none. She tried the handle of the bathroom but it had stuck. She cursed loudly. "Om.. Suso?" She called, he really the only one she trusted, which was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

"yeah?" He called up turning on the bottom step.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 am

"Om.. I have a small problem.." Cristina sighed, moving her hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:43 am

Suso got up and came to the bathroom door, it was still closed and locked, "What is it?" He asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next