Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 am

Cristina stopped her snarls, laying down, her head on her paws.

I looked to Soka, able to make myself look human again.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 am

Suso sighed when Cristina settled down, he sat next to her with his hand on her back.

"So, I guess you and Cristina view each other as intruders if you're in your animal forms." I said, glad Annie had managed to look human again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 am

Cristinas eyes turned to their natural bluey green. She racing up the stairs, changing back.

"I guess." I rubbed my forehead. "Why didn't she tell me?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am

Suso stood and followed her to the stairs, he hoped she was alright, he followed up the stairs after a few moments to her door. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I pulled Annie in close, my hands on her hips "Maybe she was afraid of how you'd react." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 am

Cristina yowled lightly, stumbling onto the floor of her room as she began to change back. It was much quicker than when she changed into a cat.

"Maybe." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I at least wanted her to feel like she could trust me with something as big as this." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 am

Suso's brow flinched at Cristina's yowl, he knew it was painful and felt for her, he just wished it wasn't like that.

"Did you tell her you used to be a ghost?" I asked Annie, I would have thought someone expecting trust would at least give it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 am

Cristina yowled and struggled as she changed back. Soon she was totally human, and naked, but asleep.

I sighed lightly. "No.." I murmured, resting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 am

Suso heard Cristina go silent, he got worried, eventually it got to the point where he couldn't stand it anymore and opened the door to step into the room. When he saw Cristina on the floor his first distinction was that she was dead. He swallowed hard and inched forward, pressing his two fingers against her neck and sighed when he felt a pulse. He pulled her into his arms and held her close, feeling her quiet breaths on his cheek. Cristina was fine.

I held Annie close, gently leaning from side to side. "Does she know?" I asked, "She might appreciate you telling her."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 am

Cristina grumbled lightly. "Did I hurt anyone?" She asked quietly, reaching over to her, grabbing the sheet and pulling it over her to cover herself up.

"No.. There hasn't really been time for me to talk to her." I said softly, fiddling with Soka's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 am

"Only a few little scratches," Suso said, "Everyone is otherwise fine." Suso said with a smile. "Do you want me to leave so you can get dressed?" He asked.

"Hm, yeah, I guess there hasn't." we were all too busy doing other things. I kissed Annie lightly, a content smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Only if you want to. It doesn't bother me. I've gotten dressed in front of you before." Cristina smiled lightly, brushing her fingertips against his cheek.

I smiled lightly, kissing him back, fiddling with his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 am

Suso smiled sweetly, "I was only asking if you would mind. I wouldn't mind seeing oyu again." Suso smiled leaning towards Cristina's hand.

I let one hand wander to the ends of Annie's locks, toying with the bottom ones while I kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 am

Cristina smiled. "Though to be honest. I could stay like this forever." She smiled, keeping her hand on his cheek.

I kissed him back, my eyes had closed as soon as he kissed me, my hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

Suso smiled and kissed Cristina, "I guess you could, but that would leave me out." Suso was still fully dressed.

Soon both hands were playing with Annie's hair and we weren't breaking contact with our kissing.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 am

Cristina smiled, kissing him back. "I guess. I'll get dressed then." She smiled, sitting up with a tired sigh.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I asked, taking my lips away from his to speak, my eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 am

"Wait, that's not what I meant." Suso said, he had meant that he wasn't undressed, although he assumed he had already turned off Cristina.

"Please." I said, my eyes had shut as well, even though they were useless.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:51 am

Cristina smiled lightly, getting up, leaving Suso with the sheet as she walked to her wardrobe, getting a bra and underwear, then jeans and a shirt.

I nodded lightly, taking his hand and leading him inside, towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 am

Suso gave Cristina an apologetic look, he hadn't meant to dissuade her, but it seemed he had, so that was that.

I followed Annie to the stairs, getting rather happy and awash in my own feelings.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 am

Cristina dressed quickly, putting the sheet back on their bed.

I smiled lightly, jogging up the stairs, pulling Soka along with her, being careful she didn't trip him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 am

Suso sat on the floor twiddling his thumbs, he stood on his human feet and remembered, "Hey Cristina, have you seen these yet?" Suso asked looking down at his toes.

I followed Annie moving up the stairs quickly, she sure seemed eager.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 am

Cristina smiled, walking to him. "Thats great!" She grinned, hugging him. "Were you scared? Y'know, when I changed?" She asked.

I pulled him to my room, opening the door, walking in with him then shutting it, pushing him against the door as I kissed him, quite passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:28 am

"I was worried about you, and I didn't like seeing you in so much pain." Suso explained, "But I knew I had done the same thing several times, so I knew what it was like."

I was surprised by how violent Annie was, but since she was loving me it turned me on. I soon relaxed and started kissing her back, my hands going to the back of her head as my fingers played through her hair.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Did it try and hurt you?" She asked, fiddling with his hair.

I had a hand on the side of his head, one on his shoulder, I fiddling with his hair still. I continued to kiss him, my eyes not opening once.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 am

"I don't think you tried to hurt me." Suso said smiled and putting his hands on her hips.

I kept kissing her, my eyes remained closed as well, but I had a hand on the small of Annie's back, just above her tail, the other against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 am

Cristina smiled. "Thats good." She smiled. "So, I haven't scared you away?" She asked.

I continued to kiss him, pulling off his shirt, then kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next