Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Suso looked up at Cristina, into her green eyes with his yellow ones, "Do you want this time to be about you?" He asked her with a grin.

I wrapped Annie up with my arms one around her shoulder the other rested lightly on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 am

"I don't mind, as long as I'm with you I know it will be amazing anyway." Cristina smiled, kissing him softly.

I closed my eyes lightly, cuddling further into him before I relaxed, a small smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:10 am

Suso smiled, "Here, or in bed?" He was holding her up by her thighs, keeping a strong grip but being careful not to hurt her.

I smiled as well, glad Annie was still willing to spend time with me.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:18 am

Cristina smiled. "Wherever you're more comfortable." She said softly, her arms around his neck.

I smiled. "I love you." I whispered, looking up to him, kissing his neck once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:25 am

Suso smiled, he couldn't reach Cristina's lips so he leaned towards her breasts, more of asking her permission to kiss her there.

I smiled and hummed lightly as I leaned towards Annie's kisses.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

Cristina nodded lightly, smiling a little. She thought it was sweet that he felt he needed permission.

I smiled, continuing to kiss his neck since he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am

Suso smiled as he gently let his tongue flick out against her nipple, his eyes slowly closed as he pulled in closer until his lips broke over its peak, sucking once on it before he moved down. his hands still holding Cristina close.

I moved the hand that was in Annie's lap to her far thigh as I turned toward her kissing. Sighing happily.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 am

Cristina bit her bottom lip slightly, closing her eyes as a hum broke out of her throat.

I smiled, getting to my knees, kissing his lips instead, my left hand on the back on his head, playing with his hair, my right hand on Soka's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 am

Suso smirked as he switched to Cristina's other breast, nibbling a little on her nipple before letting his too long tongue flick out across it's surface.

I smiled as well, sitting at attention and letting my hands settled on Annie's back as I kissed her to.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am

A moan escaped Cristina's mouth, she continuing to bite her bottom lip, her head resting against the wall, her legs tightening around Suso.

I smiled lightly, leaning against him slightly as I kissed him, my kiss turning a little passionate.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:12 am

Suso smiled, returning to sucking on Cristina's breast between intervals of speaking, "Mind... if I... go lower?" Suso asked, still sucking on Cristina.

I sighed as my muscles relaxed when Annie kissed me more passionately, I let my tongue sneak into her mouth as we kissed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:19 am

Cristina shook her head. "You don't have to ask." She sighed lightly, all the emotions rushing through her were unreal.

I let a small hum escape my throat, brushing my tongue against his, my eyes had closed when I was kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 am

Suso sucked once more before gently lowering Cristina to the bottom of the shower, letting her disentangle from his waist.

I smiled and got to my hands and knees as well as I gave Annie my support as well as using her as my own. I slipped my tongue under hers and slowly shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:30 am

Cristina returned her feet to the floor, still in the pleasure of all the emotions from before.

I smiled, continuing to kiss him. "Wanna go upstairs? Or we can stay here." I murmured my hand on his neck as I continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 am

Suso smirked as he pulled Cristina into a passionate kiss, letting his hands stray down to her groin, gently rubbing it with his fingers, as another hand went for the soap.

I smirked, "I think here is just fine." I told her as I gently pushed her back into a sitting position. I let my hands slide up her thighs and to her waist as I pulled her tongue into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 am

Cristina moaned lightly, gripping whatever she could to keep her standing after feeling her legs go weak.

I smiled, moaning when his hands traveled, I continuing to kiss him, pulling him to me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:43 am

Suso smiled as he slowly drove his fingers inside Cristina, one by one, until he reached the point where he was afraid of straining her too far. The hand he had the soap in rolling the bar around in itself until it was nearly dripping with suds, Suso let the soap drop to the floor as he brought his slippery hand to Cristina's breasts, it slid much more easily over them now covered in soap, and he made extra sure not to miss a spot as he slipped and slid his hand over Cristina's breasts.

as I was pulled closer I let my hands converge on Annie's trouser button and zipper, gently undoing them as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:47 am

Cristina called out Suso's name, almost falling to her knee's, the burst of pleasure taking her breath away.

I undid Soka's trouser button as he did mine, my lips not straying from his as I removed his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:51 am

Suso broke away to retrieve the soap again. Once he had the soap he pressed his chest against Cristina's slippery breasts as the slightest movement from him made them slide from one side of his chest to the other. Suso lathered both his hands this time in preparation for what he was going to do next.

I smiled and chuckled in pleasure, I had to disengage our kissing to get Annie's trousers off. I pulled back into her kisses once that was done, gently sliding off my shirt.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 am

Cristina was already breathing fairly quickly, trying to recover from all the pleasure she had received.

I smiled lightly, trying to undo the buttons on my shirt, sighing when they kept getting stuck.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 am

Suso set his hands on Cristina's hips and slowly knelt to the porcelain floor, sliding his soapy hands down Cristina's thighs. he pulled himself forward, to her groin, and entered her with his extra long tongue.

I smiled, need some help there?" I asked as my hands gently brushed against Annie's breasts.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 am

Cristina moaned fairly loudly, gripping his hair slightly, though not enough to hurt him, hopefully.

I smiled lightly. "A little." I chuckled, staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 am

Suso smiled as he plunged in deeper, his tongue wasn't as thick as his member was, but it sure was longer, and more versatile. he could stretch it out thin and go deep inside Cristina, or pull it back and let it stretch her wider.

I pulled Annie into a kiss by her shirt, fumbling with the buttons as my hands wanted to get at her breasts. I eventually settled for letting one hand undo her buttons while the other fondled her, gently squeezing every now and again. At this time I was nearly sitting in her lap, my hard and errect member pressed warmly between us
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:18 am

Cristina moaned louder and louder, breathing quicker and quicker, calling his name a few times.

I hummed and moaned lightly, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss, sliding off my underwear.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:22 am

Suso lifted his hands to grasp Cristina's thighs, lathering her with even more soap while his tongue flicked and rubbed along the left wall of Cristina's innards, he was glad she was enjoying it so much.

Soon I got the buttons around Annie's breasts open, I pulled that gap further apart then switched hands, undoing the rest of Annie's shirt. I rubbed against her a little as i moved my legs around to sit in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next