Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:31 am

(Oh, okay)
Suso lightly held out a hand, more or less asking permission to stroke Cristina.

"Maybe, do we have anything stronger?" I asked, but I was beginning to wonder if this itch was actually something more than just a rash.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 am

Cristina swooped her large rounded head under his hand, resting her head on his lap, she recognized him.

"I think so." I nodded. "Most of the bottles have brail on the label, if you can read brail, you might be able to help me look." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 am

Suso smiled as he gently stroked Cristina's soft fur, he was glad they could still spend time with each other, even when Cristina was so far from being human.

I could probably hear the brail, but I had learned to read, after being accused of seeing women in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 am

Cristina rested her head for a few minutes, then getting up, walking to the door, then looking to Suso.

I nodded, walking to the medicine cabinet and looking for something stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 am

Suso smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll let you out, but you have to remember Soka and Annie are probably downstairs, they'll know your secret." suso said, opening the door for Cristina.

I had never really liked using medicine, so I mostly just read the labels and set them back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 am

Cristina padded out of the room, taking the steps of the stairs, one at a time, now having four legs.

I sighed lightly, looking through the cabinet, then turned to the stairs after hearing thuds.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 am

Suso followed Cristina, watching her closely to make sure she wasn't going to fall and stumble down the stairs.

I heard them to, a pattern of six, which would normally have suggested three people. I was confused.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

Cristina made it downstairs, looking to Suso. The tiger didn't behave like Cristina, in fact, Cristinas consciousness was pushed to the back of the tigers mind. The only thing stopping the tiger from killing Suso was the familiarity she felt when she saw him.

I glanced to Soka, quite scared I edged over to him, gulping lightly. No human I in our house I was aware of could have made loud thumps like that.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

Suso hoped he'd be able to show Cristina Annie and I were her friends to. But if he couldn't he might have to hold her down so we could escape.

I could hear now that one set of four were in sync while the other set was slightly off, but I thought Suso had became bipedal.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am

Cristina headed towards the front door, though smelt others in the house. She turned, staring towards the kitchen before she began to walk there.

I reached behind me when I heard the steps coming towards Soka and I, reaching behind me to grab a knife, bringing it to my side, though dropped it when I saw the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 am

Suso hurried past Cristina to greet Annie and I, he held out his hand for each of us to shake. "I'm not sure Cristina fully understands our words, but I know she can see, so act like we're great friends." Maybe, just maybe, Cristina would catch on and see that Suso knew us and assumed we were part of the pack or click or whatever you call a large group of cats.

I reached out for Suso's hand, once I found it I shook it, nodding lightly to Suso with a smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 am

Since tigers were a solitary cat, meaning they didn't live in a social or family group, Cristina watched from the door way, chuffing slightly.

My jaw had dropped, too scared to do anything. "But-... But its a tiger.." I said quietly, almost shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 am

"She's a tiger." Suso corrected "And yes I know, she recognized me and I'm hoping she'll know not to attack you two if she knows I recognize you." Suso stepped back to Cristina once she chuffed. stroking her fur a few times lovingly.

My jaw was clenched as I focused on all the sounds the tiger was making, especially her heart beat, if it sped up she was probably going to attack.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 am

Cristina rubbed her head under his hand, she then looking back to Soka and I.

"But Cristina's normal.." I murmured, my eyes turning yellowish, Cristina pulling her lips back in a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:40 am

Suso moved to kneel in front of Cristina, obstructing her view of Annie. "Hey, it's okay, they're friends." Suso's hands went to scratch under her neck.

I heard a slight click when Annie's eyes changed, sort of like getting an air bubble in your eye then it slipping out.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:43 am

Cristina continued to snarl, shoving Suso out of the way.

I gulped, though long black nails grew out of my fingernails. "S-.. Suso.. I-.. I think you gave me a little more than a tail.." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 am

Suso glanced back at Annie, "What do you...?" Suso saw what was happening, "Oh." Suso turned back to Cristina "Come on, time to leave." Suso said standing and hoping she'd follow him.

I was surprised by that as well, hopefully Suso hadn't given Annie his wolf form, that was also male.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 am

The werewolf DNA would of tuned itself to me, meaning it would adjust itself to be able to 'survive.' Which would make it female. If a werewolf had a litter with a human, if they had a female in the litter, the werewolf in her wouldn't be male.

Cristina ignored Suso, continuing to snarl at me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 am

I watched Cristina waiting for her to attack, "We might consider leaving instead, Annie." I said, shying towards another exit in the kitchen.

Suso kept trying to turn Cristina's attention away from Annie, hoping something he could do would work.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 am

I tried to go with Soka, but Cristina lept onto the table, snarling fiercely. I flinched, letting out a small cry, but before I knew it, I was half wolf. Snarling and growling at Cristina, she returning te snarls, her tail thrashing around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 am

Suso and I looked at each other, we had no idea how to stop the two of them, since they had recognized us, but not each other and viewed each other as a threat. Hopefully we could stop them before they murdered each other.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am

Cristina and I continued to growl and snarl at each other, she swiping her huge claw at me, luckily I was quick enough to dodge it with only a small scratch.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 am

"We need to stop them." I told Suso, "How?" He asked, watching the two fight. I didn't know, if either of us intervened we'd probably be worse off then letting the two fight, and either way they'd view themselves as monsters, then I recalled what Annie had done while she was a ghost, she hadn't sacrificed her powers to be tangible again, maybe there was still a little shield around me. I grabbed Annie and tried to pull her away "You get Cristina." I told Suso, his thick skin was designed for fighting the way Cristina and Annie were, he would get hurt, but not too badly.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am

I tried to struggle out of his hold, Cristina swiping at both Soka and I. Not wanting to potentially hurt Soka, I stopped struggling and allowed him to pull me away.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 am

I took Annie out of the kitchen grateful she had stopped struggling.

Suso was having a little more trouble, but he kept his grip firm and did his best not to hurt Cristina himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next