Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

The Supernatural - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 am

Suso smiled, "I think I would be a hypocrite if you had." Suso had actually eaten people when he was a wolf, seeing Cristina and Annie fight wasn't so bad after that.

I undid Annie's trousers and slipped them off her, going back for her underwear, never breaking contact.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 am

Cristina smiled. "Yeah, I guess you would be." She smiled. "I'm guessing Annie saw, huh?" She said quietly.

I went to his trouser button, trying to undo it but struggling a little. "Hold on.." I mumbled, pulling away so I could see what I was doing, managing to undo it. "Ok." I said quickly, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 am

"Yeah, but she has some secrets of her own." Suso said, seeing her transform into a wolf, and then knowing she had once been a ghost.

"Just a moment longer." I told Annie as I pulled off her shirt, when I pulled her back into a kiss I hummed so I could see the back of her bra as I undid it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

Cristina nodded lightly. "We all do I guess." She smiled a little.

I nodded lightly, kissing him when he kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:42 am

Suso smiled at Cristina's smile, "I guess so, maybe it makes us who we are."

I got Annie's bra finished and let it fall to the ground, I was hard and throbbing, my member pressed against Annie, I was ready.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Maybe." She said. "Are you hungry? I have a strange craving for pancakes. Kinda like with cola, you can feel the bubbling on your tongue, like that but with pancakes." Cristina smiled.

I gasped lightly, though walked backwards, pulling him with me. Until my legs hit the side of the bed, sitting down and pulling Soka to down to me.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 am

Suso laughed lightly, "Alright, let's go get something to eat." He opened the door for Cristina.

I slowly fell with Annie onto the bed, always kissing and awash with feeling.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am

Cristina smiled, holding his hand. "Want me to cook?" She asked with a smile.

I hummed lightly, kissing him back, scooting a little up the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 am

"I don't care who cooks, just as long as I'm spending time with you." He said, looking into Cristina's eyes.

When Annie scooted that gave me the room I needed to penetrate her, I slowly slid inside taking a deep breath as I did, then letting it out once I could kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 am

Cristina smiled, looking down slightly as a pink blush set into her cheeks. "You're too sweet." She said quietly, trying to contain her smile.

I gasped, laying back as I kissed him passionately, one hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 am

Suso smiled back, "At least I'm not bitter." he gave Cristina's hand a playful squeeze.

I started slow, enjoying the beginning moments as I kissed Annie, I couldn't see her but I knew Annie could see me. I could feel her breasts through my fur, and I began mapping out a visual of her body as I rubbed myself against her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 am

Cristina nodded lightly, her smile forcibly small, trying to hide her pearly while smile. Soon snapping back into reality. "Oh, pancakes." She said, walking down the stairs with him.

I moaned lightly, continuing to kiss him. I couldn't really kiss his neck unless I wanted a mouth full of fur.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 am

Suso chuckled a little bit when he saw Cristina start to get distracted. He lead her into the kitchen and pulled out the flour, "Are we making them from scratch?" Suso asked

The fur on my chest stopped at my collarbones, it followed my hair line up the back of my neck to my ears, the front and sides were bare. I was breathing heavily through my nose, sighing as I finally got a close guess of what Mila looked like, I got a little harder and thicker.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 am

Cristina nodded. "Yeah, we haven't got any of the premade stuff." She smiled, getting the eggs.

I gasped slightly, moaning a little louder, kissing just under his jaw, surprised when I felt no fur.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am

Suso nodded, "Alright, I got the baking soda." He said, setting the flour on the counter and reaching for the baking soda.

I gasped when Annie moved, craning my neck when she kissed it. I was still pressed against her, feeling her every curve as I rubbed.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:54 am

Cristina smiled. "Should we leave some out for them?" She asked, looking up to to ceiling, having heard them go up the stairs.

I continued to moan and gasp, gripping the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 am

"Maybe just one or two." Suso smiled, "They're having too much fun to get a reward." Suso's hearing was augmented since his ears hadn't changed back yet.

I started feeling even better, I knew what was happening this time and went with it, letting my supernatural ability assist in Annie and mine love making. I gasped when my mind linked with her nerves, then started moaning along with her, as I continued to work us higher.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:03 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "Yeah." She smiled, getting out the various toppings.

I moaned a little louder, slightly gripping the fur on his chest with all the pleasure rushing through me. "Sorry." I gasped lightly, my breathing having escalated dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 am

Suso smiled a little to as he got the milk and the mixing bowl.

"Nnh," Was all the sound I could muster, I didn't mind, I was enjoying this as much as she was, feeling the experience for both of us. And before Annie had already been a turn on, what was happening was just extra emotion.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:15 am

Cristina smiled lightly. "Maybe we can have a little fun of our own later." She smirked, getting two plates.

I moaned lightly, nearly reaching my end, but I didn't want it to end, I trying to put it off a little. I enjoyed being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

Suso smiled, "Maybe." He said, setting a pan on the stove and turning it on.

I was reaching my end as well, but had Annie's same feelings, I slowed a little to try and make it last longer. I got just enough breath to ask, "do you... want to... try twice?" I asked, if so then I'd finish up quickly so we could start all over again in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:28 am

Cristina smiled a little. "That is. As long as you let me take control." She smiled, walking up to him and kissing him once.

I nodded. "Mhm." I gasped, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 am

"I never knew you were the type." Suso teased, kissing Cristina back. He wouldn't mind submitting to Cristina.

"Kay." I said, picking the pace back up, beginning to quietly chant Annie's name, I started kissing her neck before I could get disturbingly loud.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 am

"I can be whatever type you want." Cristina murmured, kissing him again. "That sounded better in my head." She added.

I moaned a little louder, calling Soka's name. Almost screaming his name when I reached my end.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

Suso smiled, "I thinkit sounded hot." He told her, before remembering the pancakes and quickly turning around to flip them with the pan. They flew into the air and Suso caught the two pancakes in the pan before setting them back on the burner. He turned around and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next