Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Supernatural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

The Supernatural - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:31 am

Cristina sighed as she stopped. "Look, I don't know how you know me, but if its money you want, then I only have like 30 bucks. That's it." She said, fumbling through her bag with shaky hands.

I moaned lightly when he kissed my neck, humming. I bit my lip in a small smile, I loved my neck being kissed.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am

Suso looked to Cristina and sighed, "You really don't remember anything about me?" He asked, disappointed.

I heard Annie hum with pleasure, "Would you mind if i tried something else?" I asked, my lips brushing against her skin as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:43 am

Cristina looked up to him, shaking her head. "Should I?" She asked, closing her bag as she watched up, pulling up her jeans slightly.

I shook my head lightly. "Go ahead." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 am

"I just thought you would remember, but, I guess it really hasn't happened yet so, I guess not." Suso said, turning around and heading back the way he came, his hands in his pockets.

I smiled as I slowly slid my hand down to Annie's groin, rubbing my finger tips against her, a hand went to her breast and cupped it as I continued in my motions of rubbing her and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 am

"Remember what?" Cristina called, standing in the middle of the street, watching him, sighing when it began to rain.

I moaned, gripping the neck of his shirt, kissing him back extremely passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:57 am

Suso looked back to her, "Remember me" He told her, he stood there waiting for her reply

I moaned when she kissed me, I plunged two fingers inside her, squeezing her breast a little as I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:03 am

"But I don't know you." Cristina said softly.

I gasped, not out of pleasure but shock. I shoved him away, covering myself up slightly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:09 am

Suso nodded, "It's just I thought you would, since I knew you." He saidwith a sigh, he wasn't going to kiss some girl who looked like Cristina and happened to have her name, it would be like cheating on Cristina.

I covered up a little to, realizing what I'd done, "Sorry sorry sorry," I said quickly, "I should have asked first." I hadn't meant to make her feel bad, I was trying to make the experience more pleasuable for her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:42 am

(I'm sorry about my patchy activity. I'm not supposed to be on my 3DS.)
"How do you know me?" Cristina asked, she looked exactly the same as she did as an adult.

I nodded slightly, getting a blanket and wrapping it around myself. I had had a boyfriend who'd tend to do things like that, mainly forcibly, but I was glas Soka hadn't meant to seem so forceful.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 am

(It's fine, I'm trying to keep my laptop from over heating.)
"We met, when Annie invited you over." Suso explained. shrugging a little.

I had assumed there was a scar I had found, "I'm sorry, I won't everdo that again." I said as I sat next to Annie, I didn't touch her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 am

"Annie? I haven't seen Annie since we were kids." Cristina said, watching him. "Are you one of her ex's?" She asked.

"Thank-you." I said softly, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 am

Suso shook his head "No, but I did love her once, it just never got past friends for us, I don't know why but soon after that she called you over." Suso explained, it was a little weird for him knowing Cristina but her not knowing him.

I smiled as I held Annie close, me without pants and her without anything, "do you think you'd let me take my shirt off now?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Cristina nodded lightly. "I still can't remember you, I'm sorry." She shrugged with soft eyes, smiling a little. "If you're really important to me, then I wish I could remember you." She smiled.

"Maybe we could just leave it for tonight? And try tomorrow?" I asked softly. "I think, because I'm already ovulating, that we should like to kinda time it in the day.. Say we do it.. I don't know.. Twice a day, to kinda maximize our chances." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 am

Suso smiled at her smile, "Would you mind if you let me try to help you remember?" He asked taking a step closer, "I'll try and not go to fast."

"Okay," I said hugging Annie a little tighter, "Let's do it your way." I would let her decide when to sleep so I wouldn't feel like I was rushing anything.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:14 am

Cristina nodded with a smile. "I want to remember you." She said softly.

I nodded lightly. "Thank you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:17 am

Suso smiled and stood next to her, "Well I guess we'll have to start." He said standing close, deciding this was something okay to do if you wanted to help a stranger.

I smiled back, my arm around her shoulder, "You're welcome, and if you ever feel uncomfortable, don't be afraid to slap me, I'll probably deserve it." I told Annie with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

Cristina looked up to him. "Start what?" She asked, the dream slowly fading, but extremely slowly. Cristina, in reality, was exhausted.

I laughed lightly. "I couldn't slap you. I'd never forgive myself." I smiled, resting my head against him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:31 am

Suso smiled, "Start helping you remember, I remember us as boyfriend and girlfriend, but since you don't I thought I'd make you fall in love with me all over again." he said, lightly bumping into her.

I smiled and rested my head on top of hers, my arm dropping to her waist. "I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable again."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 am

Cristina laughed lightly. "You can't 'make' someone fall in love with you." She smiled. "It just.. happens."

"I wasn't that.. its just.. I don't like it.." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:38 am

Suso smiled, "I guess we'll just have to let it happen then." He smiled, letting a little bit of his puppy-ish nature take over, dancing ahead a little then turning back to see if Cristina would follow.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 am

Cristina laughed lightly, looking down. She wasn't one to dance.

"It wasn't that.. its just.. I don't like it.." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 am

Suso hadn't really danced, he'd just done some goofy step with his feet, it was more like walking while making his feet move a little faster while he turned to face her. and she didn't have to dance, only follow. "Come on, let's go to the park."

"So I won't do it again, I promise." I told Annie, if she didn't like it I wouldn't do it, that simple.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:27 am

Cristina smiled, following him. "Okay."

I smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 am

Suso smiled back leading Cristina to the park, walking happily beside her. He smiled into her eyes once they were there, he let his fingers brush against hers, asking if he could hold her hand.

I smiled, that was all I really felt like I needed to say, I let my head settle against Annie's as I shut my eyes, a smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 am

Cristina smiled, holding his hand, then kissing him softly, slowly pulling away, resting her forehead, her eyes closed.

I smiled cuddling up to him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supernatural   The Supernatural - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next