Open Plains Big Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open Plains Big Cat RP

This is a RP for all Big Cat lovers! Simply register, make your character then get typing! Don't forget to read the RP rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 am

"I'm not sure, maybe, with the right combination of spells, but I'll have to relearn my magic." Merida said, though nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://bigcatrp.forumotion.co.uk
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 am

Inimica smiled, remembering all the feelings she used to have, even though she was a he at the time. "Wonderful, would I be able to help you relearn it, gather materials and things like that?" Inimica asked, that way she could actually make herself visible without the others getting upset, and so she would have an excuse to sneak around and listen to what Erin wanted and hated about Hugh so she could exploit those.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 am

Merida nodded, the dream fading. "Oh, I guess I'm waking up. From being here, I've got the hang of speaking, now my brain has had time to process it." Merida smiled, she stirring in reality.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 am

Inimica faded a little faster than the dream Merida's subconscious pushing her out since her conscious hadn't accepted her. Inimica looked to Nick to see if he was awake or not.

'Vault' woke, glad he hadn't had a dream that night since he knew Erin would be sleeping to. he felt terrible for making her feel better, though an idea popped into his mind, other than never getting bigger ever again. 'Vault' took his gloves and pole, making up a daily routine that he 'used' to have.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:27 am

Nick smiled as Merida woke. "Morning, sunshine." He said softly, her tired purple eyes looking around, adjusting to the daylight.

Erin was sitting in the livingroom, tears silently rolling down her cheek as she stared into the fire, snapping twigs and throwing them into the flames. Doing this continuously.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 am

Inimica was standing next to Merida, smiling down at her, she would try the next time Merida had a dream, or until she was able to make a body for her, which ever came first.

'Vault' stepped out of his room and walked down the hall to see Erin crying on the couch and casting sticks into the fire. "Hey," He said quietly making his presence known, "Talk?" He asked as he sat in the piece of furniture next to Erin's couch. it hurt Hugh knowing he had to act like a friend rather than a lover.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

Merida gave a lazy smile, before letting her head fall back onto the comfy fur of the coats, not wanting to get up. "Like a teenager already." Nick laughed.

Erin looked to 'Vault', though shook her head, her wedding ring in the fire, after finding it on the ground, it having fallen out of Nicks pocket when he rescued it from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

Inimica smiled, "Why don't you talk with her." She told Nick, she was sure Merida would be excited to show him what she learned.

'Vault' nodded, and reached to poke at the fire the ring jumped out and flew towards his glove, 'Vault' flicked his hand up in alarm and the ring looped around to slide onto the fire poker. 'Vault' looked at the ring. "Erin, hand." He asked her, trying not to come across as demanding, he knew it was hers, but some stranger wouldn't know if she was married or not.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:51 am

Nick nodded lightly, looking to Merida. "Get up sleepy, we have a lot to do." He smiled, gently shaking her. "No, tired." She grumbled, hiding under the coats. Nick laughed lightly.

Erin shook her head. "Put it in the fire or throw it in the trash. I don't need it anymore." She said, poking the fire with a stick, watching the flames dance around.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 am

Inimica laughed a little, "No, I mean have a conversation." Inimica told him.

'Vault' came over and sat next to Erin he removed his glove and put his arm around Erin, rubbing her shoulder. "What happen?" He asked, looking her in the eyes, his soft and kind.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am

"I can't when she doesn't want to get up." Nick said, Merida falling asleep again.

Erin looked down lightly. "I learnt my whole marriage was a lie." She murmured, wipimg her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:04 am

Inimica smiled, "She doesn't have to be sitting to talk." She told him.

'Vault' looked down, "He cheat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 am

"Well she's asleep again. Should we leave her until she's had as much rest as she needs?" Nick asked Inimica, watching Merida sleep with a smile.

"He lied to me." Erin said quietly. "He knew what I've been through, and he thought of and treated me like the others did." Erin sobbed, her shaky hand wiping her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 am

Inimica nodded, "I guess so, she just made her body last night, she told me that in her dream." Inimica told Nick

'Vault' didn't know what to say, if he were a friend he might be able to offer comforting advice, but since Vault knew nothing about Erin except what he had gathered since he met her he couldn't really say much. "Want forget?" He asked, as Hugh he wanted to fix this, but as Vault he couldn't, not without Erin and whoever else was watching, knowing the two were the same person, which would put them in more danger than they probably were.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 am

"She held a conversation?" Nick asked Inimica, his attention turning to her.

Erin nodded. "I want to forget him." She sniffed. "I thought he loved me, but I guess I was just something under him to pass the time." Erin murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am

"Yes, I was inside her head, she didn't have to focus on moving her lips to speak, she knows what to say, it's just forming the words, I think she has the hang of it now, since I was speaking to her as you and I would." Inimica told Nick.

'Vaults' eyebrow twitched, Erin wasn't that, but how could he tell her, then he came up with a way to see if anyone was listening and without putting Erin Raina dn Chance in danger. "I've been lying to you to." 'Vault' said, I learned to speak English from Hugh." That way if someone wanted Hugh to feel miserable then they wouldn't know Erin was married to him.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

Nick raised an eyebrow, looking to Merida. "I'm glad she's a fast learner. Whats next?" He asked.

Erin moved away from him, it seemed everyone around her was lying to her. "How do you know Hugh?" She asked warily.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:56 am

"She wanted to relearn her magic." Inimica said, looking back to Merida.

"He taught me how to speak, at the time he was a complete dragon, he said he had just escaped his stony prison." I thought that you and Nick were hiding from someone so I decided it would have been best if you knew I couldn't tell anyone where you were." 'Vault' explained, it was a slightly twisted version of the truth, he was trying to protect her against whoever had taken her, it could be Nick or someone else who had also taken Nick.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Nick nodded. "I guess thats more your subject." He said watching Merida quietly.

"We're not hiding from anyone I guess." Erin shrugged, sitting back down after moving back next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 am

"I've never used it before, but I guess." Inimica nodded

"Oh, well." 'Vault' said lifting his hands off his knees "I guess I could have been more help if I'd just come forward then, I guess I ended up hurting myself lying like that." That was true for both Hugh and 'Vault.'
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 am

Nick nodded lightly, Merida stirring slightly. "Wake up, come on." Nick nudged her, Merida grumbling,

"Why would you be hurt?" Erin asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 am

"Come on Merida, what do you want to have Nick cook for your breakfast?" Inimica asked.

'Vault' shook his head, "It would have been easier if I'd just started with the truth."
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 am

Merida continued to grumble. "Get up, or I'll throw you in the snow." Nick told her, Merida's purple eyes snapping open, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

Erin shrugged lightly, wstching the fire. "Well its your business. Though people only lie if they have something to hide."
Back to top Go down
Sagax Hydra

Sagax Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:29 am

Inimica chuckled, "Maybe we could start with a heating spell to keep that from happening."

'Vault' looked away, "I destroyed the town your twin sister used to live in." 'Vault' said, Hugh had done that before he met Erin, and since Vault was Hugh he had done it.
Back to top Go down
TigerRobin
Admin
TigerRobin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:39 am

Nick smiled, Merida nodded. "I'm hungry." She groaned, her stomach rumbling. "What do you want to eat?" Nick asked with a smiled, but Merida froze, not knowing any food names or what they tasted like.

"How do you know I have a twin sister? When you met Hugh before I met him?" Erin asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)   Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons: Wilderness/Town (Teens/Adults)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next